Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2015 9:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, the war spirit is strong in this series. Hell, they are even bringing in cannons to the battlefield.

The episode also showed some of the strengths of the other characters including Date. Nice. And by going with this momentum, the episode/show hasn't lost its momentum at all. I hope it can keep it up. Emotions running high as ever.
Feb 1, 2015 9:05 AM

Mar 2013
Pretty sad episode.
Feb 1, 2015 11:17 AM
Feb 2015
Very sad episode. Why must Sekigahara so early come? Why can´t it be the last episode??!! Mitsunari and Yoshisugu had a very short time at the series. I hope Masamune get know more time to show.
Feb 1, 2015 12:01 PM

Jul 2009
Tokugawa is a snake. So is that damn Kobayakawa! Mitsunari was loyal to the end and look what he gets! Dem bastards.

Fuck you Nobuyuki, you disloyal scoundrel!
Feb 1, 2015 12:18 PM
Feb 2015
Inugirlz said:
Tokugawa is a snake. So is that damn Kobayakawa! Mitsunari was loyal to the end and look what he gets! Dem bastards.

You are right. I Know that history said that mitsunari died but why can't they make what does came if mitsunari wins? Like the game route.
Feb 1, 2015 12:31 PM

Mar 2013
Sayurihime-sama said:
Inugirlz said:

You are right. I Know that history said that mitsunari died but why can't they make what does came if mitsunari wins? Like the game route.

he dies in the game as well.

As for calling Nobuyuki disloyal - seems like people has forgotten that he is married to the daughter of the Tokugawa's closest vassal. So they are his family as well.
Feb 1, 2015 12:39 PM
Feb 2015
AntonKutovoi said:
Sayurihime-sama said:

As for calling Nobuyuki disloyal - seems like people has forgotten that he is married to the daughter of the Tokugawa's closest vassal. So they are his family as well.

In one game of samurai warriors , there is it possible that his army wins. It is what is when story. It has nothing to do with the historical. It is only when you choose the Route of Western army. The Route of eastern army is always the same.

For the anime it was to fast for sekigahara. But we will see, what the net 6 Episodes Show us.
Feb 1, 2015 2:59 PM

May 2012
I never liked Kobayakawa in the game, I'd let him defect and then killed him and all who defected to Ieyasu's side

I didn't expect Sekigahara to come in this early either.

Feb 1, 2015 8:40 PM

Feb 2014
Nice action-packed episode! Although the only death I really cared about was Mitsunari's because he was my fav :( when the other two guys died I was like "whatever I didn't really know anything about them". That seems to be the main problem with this series. Too many characters so most of them don't get any development at all, and so many battles going on it's hard to keep track of everything. But hey, watching super power samurai battles is pretty darn entertaining! xD

On a side note, squirrel characters in anime are awesome. Especially anime airing now: the ninja girl's flying squirrel + the squirrel from Akatsuki no Yona ^-^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2015 9:02 PM

Oct 2007
I love how Kobayakawa was the one who jumped ship and then managed to say "we can't walk side by side anymore?"

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Feb 1, 2015 9:48 PM

Jan 2013
Siva said:
I love how Kobayakawa was the one who jumped ship and then managed to say "we can't walk side by side anymore?"

Oh no, that man is Toudou Takatora. Both Takatora and Yoshitsugu were served Azai clan.

Damn, Mitsunari's last stand is just ...
Feb 2, 2015 6:50 PM

Aug 2014
Man this was one fucked up episode alot people died for no reason, these niggas are in the same clan why can't they just agree on the next General, The previous one said take care of the clan but what they are doing right know is dishonoring what the Previous General said and i hope the previous general son is not dead because it looks like he died while crawling on the floor and Feinted or did the blue general kill him after he Feinted, Well till next time.
https://twitter.com/LightningDash02
OTPs || MyAnimeList || MyMangaList || Favorite Guys || Favorite Girls || Favorite Anime

~LightningXDash02
Feb 2, 2015 11:19 PM

Jan 2012
Great episode.

Hoping to see the Sanada story ending just like the game, Sengoku Musou 4. Best story in the game. Dem feels.
Feb 3, 2015 8:43 AM
Feb 2015
I am very interested what kanetsugu says about Mitsunaris death. Mitsunari, Kanetsugu and Yukimura are a very good team. I prefer an ova or movie about mitsunari, kiyomasa, masanori and eventually Hanbei before the unify of Japan.
Feb 4, 2015 8:01 PM

Jul 2009
AntonKutovoi said:
Sayurihime-sama said:

^That is a good point that I did not know. But he's still pretty disloyal. It's his ACTUAL BLOOD-RELATED family that he grew up with and sincerely wanted to protect. Yet he sides with his in-laws? Bitch please. Disloyal.
Feb 8, 2015 2:44 PM

Jan 2013
Arrows coming out of nowhere, just like they did for Boromir.
And damn, that ending was sad.
Feb 9, 2015 9:01 AM

Nov 2011
Eh. There's just nothing to keep me interested. Why should we care about this war or these people?

The Sanada conflict was mildly interesting, but even that ended up being pretty lackluster.

Dropped.
Feb 15, 2015 12:29 AM

Jul 2008
So now what will become of the Sanada, if Ieyasu's kid has his way, he'll kill them.
Aug 24, 2015 8:39 PM
Jan 2015
If they keep killing off main characters at this rate, there wont be anyone left for the finale.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sengoku Musou Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2015

19 by AntonKutovoi »»
Jan 16, 2019 8:41 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Musou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2015

59 by iDensity »»
May 31, 2016 1:07 PM

Poll: » Sengoku Musou Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2015

11 by Tsuyu_no_Inochi »»
Feb 7, 2016 6:47 PM

Poll: » Sengoku Musou Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2015

7 by Noodle070 »»
Apr 15, 2015 4:03 PM

Poll: » Sengoku Musou Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

9 by Noodle070 »»
Apr 14, 2015 4:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.