Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 4 Discussion

Feb 3, 2015 10:34 PM

This show would've been so much better without the annoying imouto.. corny scenes and ridiculously long chanting aside, I'd watch this just for Moroha and Shizuno's romance alone.

Masque said:
SkyTate said:

Absolutely nothing could be more annoying or more cringe worthy than that, this doesn't even belong in the same galaxy of how awful that got to be by the end of that show.

Not even Miyuki's "Onii-sama?"

Feb 3, 2015 10:55 PM

something bother me.

how could Maya avoid being turned into a legal iced loli when cocytus was unleash 0_0 ?

Feb 4, 2015 7:12 AM

MoeGod said:

Not even Miyuki's "Onii-sama?"

satsuki ONII SAN is 1000x more annoying than Miyuki. well, at least Miyuki's a badass. and im not even looking forward to Satsuki and "Onii san" past lives... hope i survives this relay
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Feb 4, 2015 1:51 PM

That was actually a pretty damn good episode! :)

Feb 4, 2015 1:51 PM

Moroha what a BA!!!!

Was tearing up T__T

Feb 5, 2015 7:32 PM
i really don't like it when people complain about how the MC is OP. really people, did you actually think for a second the MC was going to lose? the MC is always OP so get over it. i like Moroha Haimura because he has an original OP move.the OP move is also something that is entertaining to watch.

Feb 6, 2015 8:25 AM

Nice episode.
Epic fight.
Hate Shizuno's brother, damn he sure is annoying!

Feb 7, 2015 8:50 PM

This is getting a little bit better and a little bit worse every second. The fight was okay I guess. Moroha's "I remember" is going to annoy me if it's the only way to end Moroha's fights.

I want an anime on Moroha's past life with Shizuno. I mean, having Shizuno as his wife is a lot better than Satsuki with her "Onii-chan" incest romance imo.

Next episode, 3 new characters?

Feb 7, 2015 9:18 PM

Saito6689 said:
7.07? Seriously? This show is the most underrated in this year, for sure.

>Implying MAL's rating actually mean something
>Implying a shitty generic harem LN adaptation is actually worth something

Kappa

This show is technically a disaster, it's the perfect example of an anime that you might enjoy as a guilty pleasure but never because of it holding any value as a work.

Animation is garbage, befitting it's low budget as just another shitty LN adaptation
The characters have no personalities of their own, they're the personification of overused cliche. Every single one of them without exception.
The setting is interesting but the story still revolve around the same overused tropes you can find in at least three shows every single anime seasons because sadly it's the easiest and weakest way to make a work sell somehow.

Enjoying it is one thing, thinking it is good is another. I admit that I am enjoying myself watching this show because shitty LN adaptations are a guilty pleasure of mine but if someone would bash this show in front of me, my jimmies would remain unrustled. Actually I would contribute to the bashing because this show is everything that is wrong with the anime industry nowadays.

You're right this anime is surely not worth a 7.07 on MAL's rating scale. It'd be worth a low 4 at best.

Feb 8, 2015 1:42 PM

Shangetsu said:
Saito6689 said:
7.07? Seriously? This show is the most underrated in this year, for sure.

>Implying

Trolling.

Why not...you know, just stop watching if you don't like it? Are you retarded maybe?

Feb 8, 2015 2:59 PM

Saito6689 said:
Shangetsu said:

>Implying

Trolling.

Why not...you know, just stop watching if you don't like it? Are you retarded maybe?

How am I a troll when I gave perfectly legitimate reasons as to why this show is not good?

Actually aren't you the one that is unproductive to any discussion by disregarding my points, accusing me of trolling while not even stating your opinion on the matter?

Enjoyment and quality are two entirely different things. It's not because I'm pointing out that this show is a pile of overused cliche with bad production values that I can't enjoy watching it just enough to warrant continuing it.

Feb 8, 2015 5:14 PM
Anyone notice the animation mistake?

MC was in the front seat.. but Satsuki is in the back seat complaining about MC holding Shizuno like a princess in the back seat. lol

Feb 8, 2015 6:04 PM

rdtx2013 said:
Anyone notice the animation mistake?

MC was in the front seat.. but Satsuki is in the back seat complaining about MC holding Shizuno like a princess in the back seat. lol

Too many animation mistakes and QUALITY to remember anything particular.

Feb 15, 2015 9:08 AM

Let the best ship sails.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Feb 18, 2015 1:10 AM

shit was so bad I had to listen to tyler the creator on repeat to make it watchable

Feb 23, 2015 11:34 PM

The only half-decent plot-point this story has to offer is the past life between Moroha and Shizuno. Yet, the only exposure we'll get out of it is a few flashbacks here and there which is a damn shame because the main story so far looks like nothing but bad writing.
Oh well, I didn't have any expectations in the first place.

Mar 1, 2015 7:44 PM

t0rt3 said:
So i get the information that besides the Mc only one other guy can use dark magic step 8
step 8 is something like a freaking icedragon ( pretty badass but it needs its time to freeze the enemy )

however in the flashback we see how he turns a whole city and shit into ice in an instant

so i can assume he can get at least 1 step further?
damn son

The ice one is Cocytus and it's actually a step 13 and the lightning one from ep 1 is step 8 (I counted them)
Edward's invincibility for a split second is the real deal XD

Mar 3, 2015 10:58 PM

Late FFF.
Moroha could go one-on-one with an Rank-S but with a help of a barrier so that he could go all-out.

Mar 12, 2015 7:08 AM
I Remember!!! that I watched the same kind of thing in Strike the Blood...
But Moroha sure looks badass with the black coat thingy...

Mar 27, 2015 4:57 PM

As cliche and trope-y as this show is, it's still great. I love shows that are full of tropes and say "Hey, we're relying on cliches and genericness, and we don't give a f***!".

Also, FUNi's broadcast dub is great! A bunch of new VAs, and they're all good so far. I knew the best part about FUNi taking on this many quick dubs was gonna that they would have to find more VAs. And so far I've liked what I've heard.

Will definitely keep watching this show. I hope it keeps up the formula of new villain+new girl+new memory=new badass OP move!

Apr 8, 2015 2:08 AM

First the lil girl drifts with a style that looks straight outta initial d...then......even before then...this episode....*sighs*....its all trying too damned hard ....lol

Jul 14, 2015 5:35 AM

This was a great episode. The fight scene in this episode was really good and I did like the end of the episode.

Also I feel like the broadcast dub is a little better than the original japanese version since it feels like Haimura feels like he has a lot of confidence in himself (well that is what I think...).
Modified by glassmist, Jul 14, 2015 5:39 AM

Jan 19, 2016 6:52 AM

When Moroha blasted that wall and entered Shizuno's house while they were eating.. that's when the cringe starts. I paused the video for 2-3 times I think because I can only handle so much cringe without stopping. Seriously if these are real people, they're the worst at acting ever.

And that little kid who says "nippa" and "nano-desu" all the freaking time. So much cringe.. man. Stop trying so hard dammit.

Of course Moroha defeated that Brit and now he's S-rank. He barely knew how to activate that plana thingy 2 days ago but that's more than enough time to defeat one of the 6 strongest people of the world and become the 7th. This past-memory bullshit really is convenient to make Moroha OP af.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 18, 2017 6:34 PM

Super OP ice dragon!

Sep 17, 2018 1:58 PM

Damn what a clusterfuck this story is. I'm really having trouble to find anything good about this so far T_T

Sep 1, 2020 3:35 PM

Sharing a bedroom with the loli

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]