Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Post New Reply
Poll: Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 4 Discussion

Feb 1, 2015 1:26 PM

This was a really enjoyable episode. Breaking into the Urushibara's residence and declaring himself rank S to protect Shizuno.

Getting to fight Edward and further developing from his potential, really like the chanting and the flashbacks! Freezing everything within sight, it was a nice fight with changing consequences.

The was quite the atmosphere at the end.

Feb 1, 2015 1:29 PM

Saito6689 said:
7.07? Seriously? This show is the most underrated in this year, for sure.
Hope this has at least 24 episodes, i really like it. One of the best this season.

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei was underrated at first too, some people just need more time to realize how awesome something really is. Glad i'm not one of those slowpokes.

I agree!

rdtx2013 said:
eimantas3373 said:
Can plana not be seen by other people? It seems only MC can see others.

Haimura is OP.. he can see anything... and all he needs to do is "remember". and get gains some super spell

Just like that

Overall a great episode!Can't wait for more!

Feb 1, 2015 1:41 PM

This episode was so random. Them riding a Toyota to get away was so weird but cool to see (Initial D eh?). Looks like the next one is going to be a beach episode. I was waiting for one.

Feb 1, 2015 2:58 PM

If this anime had good art and animation, that battle would have been beyond amazing....It was great but it looked really choppy and meh

Shizuno is easily the best thing about this series imo and her chemistry with Haimura is just 10/10

Feb 1, 2015 3:08 PM

Moroha showing how to be a badass protagonist, is so it invades a house, and still escapes with a loli (which is her roommate) driving a car, besides winning against one of the strongest warriors

However, poor Shizuno, went through several difficulties, both in the past life as in the current, and again was saved by Moroha, even with his cold behavior when showing your feelings is very cute, is one of the best girls of the season ..

Feb 1, 2015 3:09 PM

the ice dragon was cool thats all haha

Feb 1, 2015 3:47 PM

rdtx2013 said:
eimantas3373 said:

Haimura is OP.. he can see anything... and all he needs to do is "remember". and get gains some super spell

Some people, like me, like those kinds of power in whose enemies don't even have a chance of winning. I like it a lot, it's seriously amazing when there's so much epicness in one anime, I don't care if the story is shit (which actually isn't that shitty, I've seen much much worse) but if the fights are epic then it's worth watching.

You say it's cliche? Guess what... I don't give a shit.

Feb 1, 2015 4:08 PM
Legeviel said:
"I'm invincible"
"But I'm the main character."

Basically sums up that fight perfectly.

*sigh* When will people learn that making the main character OP like that and giving him such an obvious plot armour is not a good way of writing characters?

Using an ability that he's previously used (in a past life) according to the flashbacks is plot armor?

"Therefore, whenever Bob is in a situation where he could be killed (or at the least very seriously injured), he
comes out unharmed with no logical, In-Universe explanation."

Wouldn't the fact that he's already used said ability in an earlier life and it was shown in a
flashback long before the fight invalidate it as plot armor?
Btw, they showed a part of the flashback in this episode too (the original longer one was in
ep 3, 13:06).

It has also been established that the people there (not just the MC) remember their past lives
to some degree, including skills.
Modified by konatachan80, Feb 1, 2015 4:12 PM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth

Feb 1, 2015 4:28 PM

So Maya can drive...she's got a license?
[spoiler]

Feb 1, 2015 5:06 PM

Tokoya said:
If this anime had good art and animation, that battle would have been beyond amazing....It was great but it looked really choppy and meh

Shizuno is easily the best thing about this series imo and her chemistry with Haimura is just 10/10

The relationship between Shizuno and Hamimura, really is making this anime one of my favorite anime of the season.

Feb 1, 2015 5:06 PM

The battle was good.

Also being a Soul Eater fan, Angela Johnson (Edward's personal assistant) makes it totally feel like Maka Albarn taking part in this anime, with same voice actor and similar character design. :d

“In the past, in my world, none were extraneous. Even if one were a slave, one had a purpose. No matter whom one was, one’s life had significance. But what of this era's world? There are more people than there are purpose and significance.”

Feb 1, 2015 5:15 PM

Wish Shizuno was the main interest

Feb 1, 2015 5:20 PM

This show is the cringe show. Especially when he starts twirling his fingers in the air writing a spell.

The cringe game is on!!!

Damn harems... it makes reality even worse.

So far, an tsundere imouto, a kawaii loli, and a big breasted mature girl.

Nice? I guess for now, its a nice harem. Dunno how it'll go.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture

Feb 1, 2015 6:57 PM
Great episode, shizuno is the best girl and I hope her relation with MC continues to develop.

Feb 1, 2015 7:49 PM

This show deserves a higher budget. I like Shizuno and Moroha's relationship much better than the ones in the other harem options out this season. It feels more genuine.

Feb 1, 2015 7:56 PM

natsukage said:

This.

That insanely long incantation time. At least the enemy attacked while he was chanting and not just wait for him to finish casting it.

I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN

Feb 1, 2015 8:28 PM

Moroha Storming his way in to see his waifu while doesn't give a damn about the brother and then grab her and jump off the build while having his imouto and a loli driving a sport car to pick him up. How badass can this guy be?

Oh don't forget he got in a one-door sport car while carrying Shizuno in both hands and possibly even without having Satsuki leaving her seat.
Modified by Siva, Feb 1, 2015 8:31 PM

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."

Feb 1, 2015 8:31 PM

Moroha beating ass and taking names again.

That maid got cocky fighting somebody who wasn't thrashing her for once.

Moroha beats Edward and gets a few deer in the process. Oh well, just means they wont run into the headlights of the principals cool car.

Shizuno continuing to dominate the best girl slot.

L-Ryoshi said:
So much of this show is pure cliche.
Heroine needs to leave Hero because of unspeakable obligations, Hero doesn't give two fucks because, hey, he's the Hero. Hero then crashes antagonist's party (in this case, the fugly brother) and makes off with the Heroine. Antagonist gets mad and tells henchman to bring Heroine back at all costs, then Hero defeats said Henchmen and they live happily ever after. Cue the Disney music...

I didn't understand why Moroha had to hold back against Edward. I mean, before he regained his memories of Shizuno, did he really think that he was already in a position to beat Edward? Kind of arrogant if you ask me, and one of the reasons putting me off from liking Moroha.

Uh, I think the Hero did give two fucks. Considering how he supported her on the phone, and then went out of his way to fuck over her brother and Edward.

Also, he held back against Edward because he didn't want to kill him. Before Maya put the barrier up any injuries occurring were actually real.

eimantas3373 said:

It can be seen by everyone. That's the whole reason they had the training session in episode 1. Moroha probably just has an innate ability to sense changes in other peoples' plana...something probably EXTREMELY rare. Even among S ranks.

Feb 1, 2015 10:13 PM

Hehe, that was quite an enjoyable episode. This is my first time watching an anime progressing this fast when it comes to romance and though it feels strange, it's pretty fun too.
Maya becomes Moroha's roommate. Why? The principle wants to keep an eye on him I guess. But why couldn't Maya sleep somewhere else? Why in Moroha's bed? Geez.
The rest of the episode was fun though. Man, Moroha might not remember his past lives completely but just look at what he did for Shizuno. It may be cliche but I loved how Moroha literally swept Shizuno off her feet and rescued her. It's nice to see Shizuno laughing too. And Shizuno was his wife in the past life. That's awesome!
The fight with Edward was good. And Maya's a pretty helpful companion if she can create the "Field of Dreams' whenever she wants to.
The ending of the episode was pretty cute too. Moroha was afraid of comforting Shizuno in the previous episode but look at this episode. He hugged her twice and I'm really happy about it.
Next episode is the beach episode. I'm not exactly looking forward to the fan service but hopefully the episode will be fun.
MALoween 2017 Candy:

Feb 1, 2015 10:45 PM

Ok finally this is getting somehow interesting and enjoyable, the cool blonde dude was pretty funny and I hope to see him even more in the future.

Feb 1, 2015 10:51 PM

Shizuno is definitely best girl, but man MC is really climbing the OP levels. Probably not Tatsuya status, but is getting there.

Feb 1, 2015 10:56 PM
The anime keeps getting better, but it was already good from the 1st episode

Feb 1, 2015 11:06 PM

Another overpowered protagonist ^_^

Feb 2, 2015 12:00 AM
Meetdeath said:

Another?? It is the spineless weaklings that are a dime a dozen (and has been for years), not
the OP ones. In the later seasons its been more of the OP MC's, but I think they have alot to catch
up on to get equal.

I'm not counting combination mecha's, Reideen-style series and their like as those series are
too..something.. to even care whether the MC is OP or not..at least for me.
Modified by konatachan80, Feb 2, 2015 1:19 AM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth

Feb 2, 2015 12:29 AM

Meetdeath said:
Better than the usual weak ones that also make you question whether they're heterosexual or not.

Feb 2, 2015 1:55 AM

So she was his wife in the past life. I don't know what to think about that. It's just too cliche to even expect anymore.
That battle with Sir Edward wasn't that eyeful. Even so, he did prove that he's worthy of becoming an S rank.
That loli sure knows how to drive at high speeds. Lucky Moroha that she's his roommate.

Feb 2, 2015 1:59 AM

Haimura show her skill's

Feb 2, 2015 2:31 AM
CreamZi said:
So she was his wife in the past life. I don't know what to think about that. It's just too cliche to even expect anymore.

I think its excusable. I mean, if you are going to have people knowing the MC from their past life
then there isn't that many relations they could've had.
Close relations like sister/wife/mother/brother/close rival/etc would be the ones that are most likely
to remember and/or be remembered.

I assume it would be harder to explain if someone whose relation was more distant suddenly remembers you from a past life.
Modified by konatachan80, Feb 2, 2015 2:34 AM
-- Lord fifth

Feb 2, 2015 5:52 AM

If this anime kicked the pink-haired girl out or just did us all a favor and kill her off so they could focus in shizuno then this would qualify as a good rom-com. I loved this episode and honestly think shizuno is the only thing saving this anime.
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?

Feb 2, 2015 7:02 AM

Damn MC went all out on the guy x.o

I really like the random flashbacks in the episodes, I wonder if there's a reason why he doesnt remember much of his previous life.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 2, 2015 8:42 AM
So i get the information that besides the Mc only one other guy can use dark magic step 8
step 8 is something like a freaking icedragon ( pretty badass but it needs its time to freeze the enemy )

however in the flashback we see how he turns a whole city and shit into ice in an instant

so i can assume he can get at least 1 step further?
damn son

Feb 2, 2015 8:59 AM

Yap, his past life with Shizunu was way more interesting than the sister.
Show me more.

Feb 2, 2015 9:44 AM

I just love the way they animate the Incantation magic with the other voice in the background. Makes it so BA!

ShizunoxMoroha OTP <3

Feb 2, 2015 10:14 AM

DoAndroidsDream said:
Wish Shizuno was the main interest
Feel free to message me to chat.

Feb 2, 2015 10:18 AM

This is the best fighting scene I seen so far but I was expecting something better

Oh well I like the show regardless
Modified by RedChrome, Feb 2, 2015 10:25 AM

Feb 2, 2015 12:13 PM

7.09??? Seriously?? anime is reallyyy underrated. it deserve so much more. some people might say it's cliche, actually it's more original than any others. And the last episode,especially that fight was SUPERB!!
Modified by doruk-kun, Feb 3, 2015 6:52 AM

Feb 2, 2015 12:20 PM

Meetdeath said:

so what? it's wayyy better than that week characters .p it's more fun this way

Feb 2, 2015 1:01 PM

Well you can complain about the MC being overpowered but that was clear from the start.
This anime can't be called renewing since pretty much everything has been done before, but i have to say that this anime isn't bad despite that.
I think it has more to offer then some of the other generic harem anime this season.

Well with this the relationship between Shizuno and Moroha seems safe.
The question is what will happen next.

Feb 2, 2015 2:10 PM

FakerEmiya said:
Shizuno is definitely best girl, but man MC is really climbing the OP levels. Probably not Tatsuya status, but is getting there.

Even though both shows got annoying imoto with annoying nii-sama complex, cocytus here is over 9000 compare to miyuki "i turn the cooler on so you are freezed" version

Feb 2, 2015 2:23 PM
kei78 said:
FakerEmiya said:

Even though both shows got annoying imoto with annoying nii-sama complex, cocytus here is over 9000 compare to miyuki "i turn the cooler on so you are freezed" version

The spells are completely different to begin with.

Miyuki's cocytus = "Unlike her other Freezing Magics, this doesn't have a noticeable effect on the
surface, such as frost or cold temperature. Rather than the targets physical bodies freezing, it is their
consciousness or soul that is frozen. It can also be fathomed as a magic that froze the time of the
realm of a target's soul." --wikia
(I think the anime showed this spell with freezing effects)

His spell seems to literally freeze whatever.
Modified by konatachan80, Feb 2, 2015 2:36 PM
-- Lord fifth

Feb 2, 2015 2:32 PM

konatachan80 said:
kei78 said:

The spells are completely different to begin with.

Miyuki's cocytus "doesn't have a noticeable effect on the surface, such as frost or cold temperature.
Rather than the targets physical bodies freezing, it is their consciousness or soul that is frozen.
It can also be fathomed as a magic that froze the time of the realm of a target's soul." --wikia

His spell seems to literally freeze whatever.

I wont deny the effects are different, but there was no difference in animation between cocytus and niflheim. so that make Miyuki's spell meh~
I wd have rather expected no external freezing in fact (_ _ )"

Feb 2, 2015 2:32 PM

Decent episode but that whole scene where Moroha rescues Shizuno was pretty damn corny.

Feb 2, 2015 3:57 PM

Yes, Moroha is qualified to be a Rank-S Savior! ^.^
Maloween 2017
Main Candies

Feb 2, 2015 4:01 PM

I don't care what they say about the graphics. this show already has me hooked.
I really wish they gave these guys a larger budget. just imagining this with Fate graphics makes me Fangasm.

Moroha, You are the real OP MC.
you deserve to be inducted into the Hall of OP MC's with Kirito, Tatsuya, Accelerator, and the rest.
<--- Who Your Waifus Wished They Could Be --->

Feb 2, 2015 4:40 PM

I like Moroha x Shizuno ship better! I really wanna see her make moves to seduce Moroha now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 2, 2015 4:50 PM
SkyTate said:
natsukage said:

This.

That insanely long incantation time. At least the enemy attacked while he was chanting and not just wait for him to finish casting it.

Absolutely nothing could be more annoying or more cringe worthy than that, this doesn't even belong in the same galaxy of how awful that got to be by the end of that show.

Feb 2, 2015 4:59 PM

Generic big-boobs girl in this anime is more awesome than usual... I'm loving Urushihabara's demeanor more and more.

And jealous imouto = win.

Feb 2, 2015 5:25 PM
richard360 said:
Moroha, You are the real OP MC.
you deserve to be inducted into the Hall of OP MC's with Kirito, Tatsuya, Accelerator, and the rest.

Just wondering.. does Kirito even deserve to be on that list? He's anything anything but OP
whenever he's in the vicinity of a female.

Moroha don't seem to be completely unfazed, but at least he isn't behaving like a 5 year old
caught with his hand in the cookie-jar whenever they're around.
Modified by konatachan80, Feb 2, 2015 5:28 PM
-- Lord fifth

Feb 2, 2015 6:18 PM

I wonder if these people consider themselves continuations of their past lives, because it seems they lack a certain sense of self with consideration toward their emotional feelings about others. I mean looking at Satsuki she believes herself her past life and seems to lack a present self.

Feb 2, 2015 6:37 PM
dim100 said:
I wonder if these people consider themselves continuations of their past lives, because it seems they lack a certain sense of self with consideration toward their emotional feelings about others. I mean looking at Satsuki she believes herself her past life and seems to lack a present self.

Maybe some do and some don't, or both. His sister in the previous life isn't his sister in this one, so
she'll be able to pursue him if she wants to in this one. The wife from his previous life might want to
become his wife in this life too.
-- Lord fifth

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »