Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 23, 2018 10:24 AM
Mar 2018
As if one whore wasn't enough for the show already, appears another one. Chick, who is ready to fuck anyone for money, makes fun of Maria’s virginity like it’s some kind of disgrace for a medieval equivalent of the modern school girl and trying to convince her that men hates virgin and being a slut is cool rofl. Just like others pushes her to lose virginity with the same bawdy jokes we heard countless times already. Coz you know, when you repeat the same joke over and over again it’s only getting funnier. But the fact that she almost tempted Maria to do it in a couple of minutes is even more stupid and unrealistic. And here we have Ezekiel. Angel, who for some reason looks like annoying loli (color me surprised!), was sent to monitor Maria and prevent her from using magic, but never reported to Michael when she violated the prohibition. All it takes for Maria and her sluts to fool Ezekiel is to cover his/her eyes with hands and cast a spell. Angel with IQ 40. As expected another useless comic relief.

I think I drop this shit here. This idiocy is unbearable already. Rather than focusing on the main theme already they are continue to shove down your throat this virgin bullshit all the time. I understand that it is also kind of metaphor of her worldview, mindset but it’s not necessary to remind us every 5 minutes that she is a virgin, Jesus. It was naive to believe that japanese could write something good in a medieval setting.
Feb 11, 2020 5:13 PM

Nov 2016
+ 1 for Priapus needs to get his manhood.

I think it's good that Maria is starting to question her ambition and actions . I thought last episode when she met Galfa was already good opportunity for that.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Adoption

sandwich-boy - Oct 18, 2023

2 by Animaticide »»
Oct 18, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Junketsu no Maria Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2015

79 by EmperorThor »»
Jul 24, 2023 6:42 AM

Poll: » Junketsu no Maria Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2015

193 by WatchTillTandava »»
Jun 18, 2023 11:21 PM

Poll: » Junketsu no Maria Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2015

87 by Sarakitteh »»
May 25, 2023 9:18 PM

Poll: » Junketsu no Maria Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2015

93 by Assassin2112 »»
Sep 13, 2022 10:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.