Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Durarara!! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 4, 2015 3:36 PM

Feb 2015
Hey hey, Aoba, No one - and I mean no one - touches Orihara Izaya!!

You better get ready to be destroyed!

Ahem, overall I really liked this episode. I can't wait till we get more Izaya action. Tanoshii mitai na!
"Oh, I wasn't trying to be funny.. I would've put a 'Haha' at the end of it."

Dec 24, 2015 2:26 AM

Jul 2013
Celty x Shinra all the way! Anyway, that new kid is acting suspicious. How did he know Mikado's the founder of Dollars? And that damn Izaya's scheming again.
Jan 12, 2016 2:05 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
That chase was fun and that hotpot party! I hope Izaya f*cks up Aoba!

5/5
Jan 21, 2016 6:07 PM

Jul 2014
"What I'm trying to do is gather all the sparks and toss them all in one place. And then I'm going to say to them...'Your vacation's over, you piece of sh*t." One of Izaya's best lines.
Jan 28, 2016 6:46 PM
Jun 2013
the drunk get together was pretty funny and man celty sure is head over heels for shinra. seems bandage man is part of anri following now.i cant take these two dead pan people interacting anymore. Just give me the answer of why your killing people already please. I find it pretty cool they show how everything happened in the episodes. Though sometimes it can be confusing. that shinra line was corny as hell,but a good corny line.
souledge94Jan 28, 2016 6:56 PM
Mar 31, 2016 3:26 PM

Nov 2015
Tokoya said:
This was a nice way to end this arc, hot pot party for everyone AND Celty got her money back :D

Aoba finally showed his true colors whereas not only is he a Mikado fanboy but he's trying to mess with Izaya....Never mess with Izaya lol, this kid is gonna get rekt xD

The Shizuo scene was HILARIOUS....R.I.P those tiger guys, may God have mercy on your pitiful souls xD The chase scene was pretty awesome too

My two favorite ships Celty x Shinra and Yuhei x Ruri were adorable yet again this week HHHHNNNNNGGGGGG

The twins <33333 Crashing the chatroom like bosses xD I'm really interested in seeing their future endeavors with this Russian Hitman guy because his hitman name sounds badass so I expect him to be a badass

Saika is back with a bang using its powers again as well as the whole having a mind of its own thing....And we also see the return of the chick that looks like Celty =o. Also moar Russians from the OP and ED makes their appearance

Only player left that I'm waiting for is my boy Masaomi and thank god he's gonna be in the next episode

Summed up nicely. I really love this show
Apr 6, 2016 8:35 PM

Sep 2014
Hmm, another gang war is about to happen?

Lol, I knew that kid was suspect af. Trying to take on Izaya? lets see how that plays out.

I was hoping they would take a different route than another gang war with past connections, but all is well I guess.
Oct 15, 2016 1:20 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
I think they skipped off too quickly Shiki's interrogation on Shinra about Ruri when he was trapped in Celty's black ball (which was during episode 3, but never concluded) When the anime showed him again this episode, he was already out of the trouble.

Fireego said:
But as Izaya said, "Vacation's over, you miserable bastards."
If you watched the dub, Izaya said you piece of shit instead (which is why Durarara one of the rare anime where Dub > Sub)
張大です for 張大勇督察
Dec 9, 2016 3:10 PM

Nov 2015

I do agree with Walker: Celty is a tsundere! jajajajaja
YES! Even Shinra knows it! Celty is a top tier tsundere jaja.

Poor soul the one that hits Shizuo... Rest in peace.

Damn, am I going to start shipping Kasuka and Ruri?? They are so fit for each other. I mean, the type of relationship would be that they are similar people and understand each other. "Are you trying to seduce me?" Oh, there will be a moment when he says "yes"

THIS EXPRESSION... IT WAS PRICELESS!!

Oh Mikado, Anri...

I'm no expert understanding Izaya but, this is the second time he tries to invite Namie to go out to eat... Is he hitting on her!? =O

Ohh! So Anri is... losing her grip on Saika? It can now "mark" other people on its own.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PD: Look at all these waifus.... and Seiji.
Jan 15, 2017 3:57 AM

Dec 2012
LMAO at Walker and Erika talking about Celty.

LMAO at Walker referencing Index. The moment he told Mikado that he left one misfortune to enter another one is when I knew it.

Everyone gathered and eating together. I just loved this episode.

lol at Shizuo at the table.

lol at Mikado and Anri looking at Celty and Shinra.

LMAO at Izaya's chat troll sessions being ruined because of Namie giving the twins the link.

No hot pot for Izaya.

There's more to Aoba than it would appear. He wants to take out Izaya and have a harem with his sisters. That's focked up.

Vacations over, you pieces of shit.
RobJan 15, 2017 4:28 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 22, 2018 7:13 PM

Sep 2013
Loved the bike chase scene

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Mar 11, 2018 7:09 AM

Jan 2013
Oh damn, Aoba is the younger brother of the Blue Squares leader. (Izumi)
Nov 27, 2018 3:11 AM

Mar 2017
Hotpot party was wholesome

Also Izaya probably didn't get invited because of Shizuo lol
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
May 19, 2020 2:31 AM

Apr 2013
This episode was kinda hard to follow with all the time- and location-jumps. They really try to make this look more complicated than it actually is.
Dec 9, 2020 8:09 AM
Mar 2020
lol so basically that second half hot pot part was (a) guy walks inside his apartment to find his (b) girlfriend who's being taught to cook by (c) the girl whose surgery he (a) operated on, who was almost killed by her (d) boyfriend because (c) girl found out that (d) guy had the head of (b) the girl? right? lol i stopped in the middle of that cooking scene suddenly remembering all these details
Jan 17, 2022 11:58 AM

May 2020
So time for Izaya to finally have some fun, though wasn't expecting Aoba to have a grudge against him.
Nov 15, 2022 5:35 PM
Apr 2020
Good episode imo.
Feb 2, 2023 12:25 PM
Mar 2020
I was going to say that the show felt like it was too peaceful as of late... Also, Izumii, before knowing his name, felt like Izaya in terms of his looks and now this last scene showcasing his personality seems to represent himself being similar to Izaya. Another thing is that Namie is really feeling like she's more important than how she felt in season one which is really nice because she felt nonimportant before. It was kind of a bummer not to see Namie so active, who knew she'd have access to the group chat? lol This anime feels all over the place again, but keeping tabs on everyone mentally lets you get by somewhat :p... I'm curious what Izaya is cooking up for everyone and what Izumii is planning on doing in terms of Izaya and everyone else. Also, we got to see Shizu with his glasses off! :) Finally, I really loved the hot pot scene with everyone. It was really nice :D
Feb 2, 2023 12:26 PM
Mar 2020
PrOxAnto said:
Oh damn, Aoba is the younger brother of the Blue Squares leader. (Izumi)
OH SHITTTT! I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE!
Mar 12, 2023 3:13 PM
May 2020
the interconnectivity really is beautiful
Mar 27, 2023 3:19 PM

Feb 2018
Looks like with the help of everyone Celty was able to get away.
Was nice seeing all of those characters get together for that hotpot.
Apr 20, 10:24 PM

May 2021
Didn’t expect izaya to appear at the end
You really can’t hide anything from him
Inhales oxygen
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Durarara!!x2 Shou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

291 by Karva1 »»
Apr 21, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Durarara!!x2 Shou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2015

371 by Karva1 »»
Apr 20, 9:32 PM

Poll: » Durarara!!x2 Shou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2015

207 by Rithic »»
Aug 7, 2023 4:40 PM

Poll: » Durarara!!x2 Shou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

124 by corvKa »»
Mar 27, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » Durarara!!x2 Shou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

123 by corvKa »»
Mar 27, 2023 6:43 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.