Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 30, 2015 12:44 PM
Jul 2014
Immahnoob said:
So? There's people with fetishes for hair.
Holy fuck, you always want to say irrelevant shit all the time, right?
But your opinion on relationships is not high moral authority either.
"High moral grounds", who cares about morals, I'm talking about how attraction functions. "I can live with her being a blob of fat, violent tsundere, hurr" is unrealistic.
If two people started being friends before dating, sometime attraction is not first
It was attraction anyway, otherwise they wouldn't have dated in the first place.

- Yeah I'm addicted to annoying the shit out of you bro. If it wasn't for you making statements I don't agree with. But what I say is true, there's people who like hair. For example there's women who like clean shaven chests and faces but my girlfriend likes chest hair and beards
-Any attraction can be realistic, it depends on the person. Some people like hairy and fatness, it's not my fault, and I'm not going to stop them
- Yeah they felt attraction, but chemistry isn't merely physical, it's also psychological. I agree with you, physical attraction matters and those who say it doesn't are ignorant.
Jan 30, 2015 1:15 PM

Apr 2012
- Yeah I'm addicted to annoying the shit out of you bro. If it wasn't for you making statements I don't agree with. But what I say is true, there's people who like hair. For example there's women who like clean shaven chests and faces but my girlfriend likes chest hair and beards
You do know that I said it's irrelevant because it's not helping your case, right?
-Any attraction can be realistic, it depends on the person. Some people like hairy and fatness, it's not my fault, and I'm not going to stop them
Doesn't make those type of people less of a minority.
- Yeah they felt attraction, but chemistry isn't merely physical, it's also psychological.
I think you dun goofd at this part. Attraction is all psychological.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Jan 30, 2015 1:19 PM

Mar 2014
The only hair women should have on their bodies is on their head.

Well.. I guess a little pussy hair can't hurt, either.
Jan 30, 2015 1:45 PM
Jul 2018
I don't mind a little bit of hair on their arms.

Those legs gotta be smooth though
Jan 30, 2015 1:47 PM

Jan 2014
Yes they should, kinda weird for a girl to have it grow out
Jan 30, 2015 2:43 PM

Mar 2014
I aint lettin nobody tell me what to do and not to do
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jan 30, 2015 3:19 PM

Aug 2013
As long as the hair isn't too dark/thick, it's okay. They should definitely shave their armpits though lmao.
Jan 30, 2015 6:37 PM

Aug 2012
If there is a little hair, then no. If the girl wants to I would recommend alternatives rather than shaving.

Even if theres not much hair, I wax mine. I like it smooth and I do it for myself. If a guy told me to do so, I'd fight him.
LightskynightJan 30, 2015 6:45 PM

Jan 30, 2015 7:41 PM

Mar 2008
Waifusexual said:
The only hair women should have on their bodies is on their head.

Well.. I guess a little pussy hair can't hurt, either.
you forgot eyebrows
Jan 30, 2015 7:48 PM

Aug 2013
Damn I forgot how fragile most men on MAL were.

But nah, they shouldn't have to shave their arms, but it's up to them whether they want to or not.
Jan 30, 2015 8:01 PM
Oct 2010
hotpants said:
Damn I forgot how virgins most men on MAL were.

Fixed typos.
Jan 30, 2015 8:08 PM

Aug 2013
xDrayken said:
hotpants said:
Damn I forgot how fragile most men on MAL were.

This is an anime related website after all. Don't know what you expected.

Well, then it's sad we have to link anime to shitty people.

hentai_proxy said:
hotpants said:
Damn I forgot how virgins most men on MAL were.

Fixed typos.

amazing
Jan 30, 2015 8:09 PM

Oct 2011
PinkSheep said:
I wouldn't shave my arms because a guy tells me to :)

No you shave your arms because you want to attract an attractive male. Women dolls themselves up in the washroom for god's knows how long to look good. So miss us with the canned statements lol.
Jan 30, 2015 8:11 PM
Jul 2018
My arms are actually really hairy, so I shave them pretty frequently. Trust me when I say it looks horrible when I go without shaving them for a while.
Jan 30, 2015 8:15 PM

Aug 2013
Jylon said:
PinkSheep said:
I wouldn't shave my arms because a guy tells me to :)

No you shave your arms because you want to attract an attractive male. Women dolls themselves up in the washroom for god's knows how long to look good. So miss us with the canned statements lol.

Ever thought for once, girls don't do it for shitty smelly men on the streets? Most men don't know fashion worth shit, nor do they understand makeup. Let me tell you personally, girls doll up for other girls. So miss me with your bullshit.
Jan 30, 2015 8:26 PM

Nov 2011
thread about hair in armpit. MAL have some of the weirdest topics i swear.

on topic: maybe, depending on how much hair she has, and how much she cares about it.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Jan 30, 2015 8:28 PM

Oct 2011
hotpants said:
Jylon said:

Ever thought for once, girls don't do it for shitty smelly men on the streets? Most men don't know fashion worth shit, nor do they understand makeup. Let me tell you personally, girls doll up for other girls. So miss me with your bullshit.

Shitty smelly men on the streets? Read my post again because I said "attractive male", not some creep who is overexposed on Axe bodyspray to hide his b.o.

No you are mistaken. Most men that YOU have seen in your daily life, have terrible fashion. If I said "most women don't know how to dress up" you would laugh and call me ignorant for making that asinine remark.

Why would men need to understand makeup? We pick the girls up and expect them to be ready at certain point, we could careless about the nuances of mascara usage or what concealer to uphold to hide those blemishes.

So if we go by the logic that girls doll up for girls, wouldn't they want to look the best to uphold their image? So why shouldn't they shave off their arms if other girls are doing it?
Jan 30, 2015 8:41 PM

Aug 2013
Jylon said:
hotpants said:

Shitty smelly men on the streets? Read my post again because I said "attractive male", not some creep who is overexposed on Axe bodyspray to hide his b.o.

No you are mistaken. Most men that YOU have seen in your daily life, have terrible fashion. If I said "most women don't know how to dress up" you would laugh and call me ignorant for making that asinine remark.

Why would men need to understand makeup? We pick the girls up and expect them to be ready at certain point, we could careless about the nuances of mascara usage or what concealer to uphold to hide those blemishes.

So if we go by the logic that girls doll up for girls, wouldn't they want to look the best to uphold their image? So why shouldn't they shave off their arms if other girls are doing it?

MOST. On average, most guys don't dress down much as girls do. It's not an insult so I don't see why the fuck you're getting so upset. It's literally because girls are "supposed" to look their best all the time. So who are you arguing with really? Yourself, clearly.

If you could care less as you say, then why would you put your first comment in the first place? You're not making sense.

And ?? If girls want to shave their arms, then so be it? It's up to them as I said. You went on a full circle. All I'm saying is no, a girl shouldn't have to shave their arms for a man. This goes for any guy, too. No guy should have to change a certain aspect of themselves for a girl either unless they want to.

bro........
Jan 30, 2015 8:57 PM

Oct 2011
hotpants said:
Jylon said:

MOST. On average, most guys don't dress down much as girls do. It's not an insult so I don't see why the fuck you're getting so upset. It's literally because girls are "supposed" to look their best all the time. So who are you arguing with really? Yourself, clearly.

If you could care less as you say, then why would you put your first comment in the first place? You're not making sense.

And ?? If girls want to shave their arms, then so be it? It's up to them as I said. You went on a full circle. All I'm saying is no, a girl shouldn't have to shave their arms for a man. This goes for any guy, too. No guy should have to change a certain aspect of themselves for a girl either unless they want to.

bro........

How exactly did I convey anger in my post. Apparently writing down an objective statement somehow shows I am pulsating in fury lol.

MOST? No I disagree because you are once again making a blanketed statement. Girls are "supposed" to look their best all the time but they often don't. Not every girl you see outside is looking her best. Same could be said about men.

Smh. I said I could careless about what makeup they use, as long as they look good. That includes shaving. We are talking about shaving their arms, not what makeup they use.

Did you read my post? I clearly said girls would shave their arms because they want attract males they deem attractive.
Jan 30, 2015 9:00 PM

Aug 2013
I am literally the only woman I personally know who shaves their arms

If anyone is expecting their significant other to shave their arms, they need a reality check
Want to talk?
Club!

"Would you like an anti-psychotic?"

*Bonus points if you leave a comment about the meaning of my signature.*
Jan 30, 2015 9:00 PM

Aug 2013
Jylon said:
hotpants said:

bro........

How exactly did I convey anger in my post. Apparently writing down an objective statement somehow shows I am pulsating in fury lol.

MOST? No I disagree because you are once again making a blanketed statement. Girls are "supposed" to look their best all the time but they often don't. Not every girl you see outside is looking her best. Same could be said about men.

Smh. I said I could careless about what makeup they use, as long as they look good. That includes shaving. We are talking about shaving their arms, not what makeup they use.

Did you read my post? I clearly said girls would shave their arms because they want attract males they deem attractive.

yare yare daze
Jan 30, 2015 9:01 PM

Sep 2012
They should do whatever they want.

I don't find hairy women attractive. I also don't find hairy men attractive.

But people's lives shouldn't be dictated by what I find attractive.
Jan 30, 2015 9:11 PM

Oct 2011
hotpants said:
Jylon said:

yare yare daze

Thanks for summarizing all your points.

Jan 30, 2015 9:13 PM

Aug 2013
Jylon said:
hotpants said:

yare yare daze

Thanks for summarizing all your points.

you're welcome dear. thanks for replying even when i showed no interest in talking to you. aw cute, even went and got a gif for me lmao. i'm flattered
Jan 30, 2015 9:18 PM

Mar 2008
Red_Keys said:
They should do whatever they want.

I don't find hairy women attractive. I also don't find hairy men attractive.

But people's lives shouldn't be dictated by what I find attractive.
Thats pretty much what I think but then you have some people who think something is wrong with others who actually are not attracted to some things about them and expect them to not care at all. Those people are rediculously annoying.

Im not even attracted to men yet I still get grossed out by too much body hair on them.
Jan 30, 2015 9:19 PM

Jan 2015
LMAO this thread.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2015 10:06 PM

Jul 2014
Protaku94 said:
A bit hair is no prob. Legs gotta be smooth though .-.
Jan 30, 2015 10:07 PM

Jul 2012
"Should"
no

"Can"
yes
Jan 30, 2015 10:10 PM

Jan 2013
I don't like the options. It's not about whether appearance matters or not, it's about what the girl feels comfortable with. No, they don't need to, but they "should" be allowed to. I was really self-conscious of my hairy arms as a kid. I can still hear the worst insult I've gotten in my head, in that guy's voice, word for word. So I shaved my arms when I was young and now I have to keep it up or I get prickles. Also, it makes my arms look slimmer and I'm happy to finally have smooth arms. I just wish I didn't have to shave for this.
Jan 30, 2015 10:47 PM

Aug 2014
Remember this ladies:

Scalp, eyebrows, eyelashes.... THATS IT!!!!
Jan 30, 2015 10:48 PM

Jul 2012
y123y said:
Remember this ladies:

Only shave those? lol
Jan 30, 2015 11:12 PM
Oct 2010
mayukachan said:
y123y said:
Remember this ladies:

Only shave those? lol

People without eyebrows scare me, but bald girls can be very sexy. Many girls undergoing chemotherapy or with other diseases that induce mass hair loss (or simply those that prefer an alternative style) seek ways to make themselves appealing to the other sex, and achieve that fabulously.
Jan 30, 2015 11:32 PM

Feb 2013
Through wearing wigs?
Jan 30, 2015 11:34 PM
Oct 2010
Lugoj said:
Through wearing wigs?

No.
Jan 30, 2015 11:35 PM

Feb 2013
Hats?
Jan 30, 2015 11:41 PM

Dec 2014
Rastamepas said:
RockChan_ said:
nah that wouldn't be a huge deal, as long as they aren't lumberjack status i'd get over it

Pretty much this. Doesn't bother me unless they have more hair on their arms than I have on my legs.
Jan 30, 2015 11:43 PM

Aug 2014
Lugoj said:
Hats?
Pubes
Jan 30, 2015 11:45 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
what
Jan 31, 2015 12:02 AM

Feb 2013
MechaKiryu said:
Lugoj said:
Hats?
Pubes

Do pubic hairs also fall out from chemotherapy?
Jan 31, 2015 12:04 AM
Oct 2010
Lugoj said:
MechaKiryu said:
Pubes

All body hair is affected by chemotherapy. I would not joke about that if I were you.
Jan 31, 2015 12:13 AM

Feb 2013
hentai_proxy said:
Lugoj said:

All body hair is affected by chemotherapy. I would not joke about that if I were you.

So MechaKiryu lied to me? What a faggit.
Jan 31, 2015 2:30 AM

Aug 2009
I don't shave mine so unless they have gorilla arms they shouldn't have to.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » school uniform or no school uniform which is better? ( 1 2 )

deg - Feb 21

97 by Ex-Aid »»
20 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

669 by Hitagi__Furude »»
1 hour ago

» What do you think about online friendship?

Mehwish_999 - Apr 21

41 by ShimmyShimmur »»
3 hours ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

14 by R-unknown »»
4 hours ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - Today

23 by Rhaelynne »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.