Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (196) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »
Jan 31, 2015 4:43 PM

Nov 2012
[spoiler]
cupc said:
Who even is
wth

CkanJan 31, 2015 4:49 PM
Jan 31, 2015 4:44 PM

Sep 2013
OH RIGHT NOW I GET IT AYY
Jan 31, 2015 4:47 PM

Sep 2013
Good morning sunshine
Jan 31, 2015 4:48 PM

Sep 2011
well that was about the most ass job i have ever seen of trying to cover up a spoiler in my life

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 31, 2015 4:49 PM

Feb 2014
what is this talk about gintama spoilers
is it actually a spoiler?
Is there anything in gintama that could be considered a spoiler?

Is it a manga one? Or should I look at it?
Jan 31, 2015 4:50 PM

Sep 2011
hentai_eucli said:

Well you can figure it out right above if you use the same amount of effort as solving 2+2

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 31, 2015 4:50 PM

Mar 2008
hentai_eucli said:

Supposedly, shit is going down in the manga.
Would Sorachi do anything that's really a spoiler with his regular cast? I don't know.

Is it actually a spoiler? I don't know, but if you advertise it as one, I'll have to treat it like one.
Jan 31, 2015 4:51 PM

Dec 2012
It's a manga spoiler.

It could be recton'd for all we know tho. But I was pretty surprised when I first read it.
Jan 31, 2015 4:52 PM

Sep 2011
ONTO OTHER TOPICS, this has probably been seen a million times over but the interviewers response at the end made me laugh

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 31, 2015 4:54 PM

Sep 2013
Ckan said:
hentai_eucli said:

Supposedly, shit is going down in the manga.
Would Sorachi do anything that's really a spoiler with his regular cast? I don't know.

Is it actually a spoiler? I don't know, but if you advertise it as one, I'll have to treat it like one.

As the only Club Admininistrator and Dictator of O/U Club you have the responsibility to find out if its actually a spoiler, whatever it takes. You could start off by calling Sorachi.
Jan 31, 2015 4:54 PM

Feb 2014
JizzyHitler said:
hentai_eucli said:

Well you can figure it out right above if you use the same amount of effort as solving 2+2

I saw gintama and spoiler, and I just skipped everything, cause I'm allergic to them
Jan 31, 2015 4:56 PM

Apr 2013
You editing those posts made me want to look into them even more. & I did.
Jan 31, 2015 5:04 PM

Mar 2012
Multi-Quote!

robis798 said:
I... I... D-dropped KanColle...

That`s what i`m telling you before, that anime isn`t for you, it`s aimed for Kancolle Players.
Next time, NEVER TRUST THE HYPE.

mayukachan said:
animetrending polls:

lol kancolle
saekono and shinmai maou too O_O

Mayukachan do you have Facebook too?

Mustang_Roy said:

No Jojo?
But we have some generic censored harem like Testament?
I'm slowly losing hope in the Anime community..

Because the anime community in Facebook is filled with Casuals

Okashi_sama said:
ZUN is the best composer

i remember playing Touhou for the 1st time on 2011
when i encountered Remilia, i was scared and i just dodge and spam bomb a lot, it took me 3 weeks to beat her, yeah that was hard.

Okashi_sama said:
Man, i hate the nuclear bird. although her theme is really good.

I remember that horrifying memories.
Reiuji Utsuho is far the 2nd hardest 2hu final boss i`ve ever fought and it took 9 weeks for me to beat her in easy mode.

tsudecimo said:
Why is Gundam? filled with bitchslaps?

That's like the main thing I know about the franchise, kids and women getting slapped.

Because Slapping people in the face is Tomino`s Fetish.

babymimi said:
PriestSlayer said:
And damn you people are fast at dropping things, i'm still sticking with Absolute Duo like a man.

So am I, but can I drop Rolling Girls?

If you don`t like randomness then yes.
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Jan 31, 2015 5:16 PM

Jun 2014
Zeta986 said:
Multi-Quote!
babymimi said:

So am I, but can I drop Rolling Girls?

If you don`t like randomness then yes.

I couldn't bring myself to watch ep 4, dropped.
Jan 31, 2015 5:18 PM

May 2013
The Winds of Winter isn't coming out earlier than 2016.
Jan 31, 2015 5:43 PM

Feb 2014
Zergneedsfood said:
JizzyHitler said:
ONTO OTHER TOPICS, this has probably been seen a million times over but the interviewers response at the end made me laugh
I saw it this morning. Meh. It's about the most mainstream thing an atheist can say in response to a question of "well what if you're in heaven and you find out God is actually real."

is it? I mean, I don't know many atheists, but I can't imagine the ones I know saying this.
Jan 31, 2015 5:47 PM

Nov 2014
^

As a person who has seen ALOT of atheists on the internet and listen to hour long debates and physics stuff, I don't see this type of talking that much. Although there are some this is somewhat similar.

I think NeildeGrasse Tyson said something somewhat similar.

Jan 31, 2015 6:09 PM

Mar 2014
"What do you want!?"
"I want to see the world burn!"
"Why!?"

"Because I'm black!"

Holy shit, I haven't laugh like that in a while.
Jan 31, 2015 6:11 PM

Nov 2014
^

What anime is that?

Mar 2014
Oda Nobuna no Yabou, pretty good.

Mar 2008
Zergneedsfood said:
hentai_eucli said:
is it? I mean, I don't know many atheists, but I can't imagine the ones I know saying this.
It definitely is. Almost every atheist I know has the same opinion that even in the presence of the Judeo-Christian God, he must be a self-centered, capricious, and unloving God for how he has treated the world.

If anything else, this is literally the same opinion I hear over and over again. It's pretty boring. I don't know why people are so psyched about his response.
Probably because a lot of people's exposure to atheist arguments boils down to 'hurr durr magic so stupid' and 'evil warmongering paedophilic priest inquisition anti-science creationist brainwash church'.
Jan 31, 2015 6:15 PM

Mar 2014
Xam'd ending was mixed too, seeing these characters grow up really hit me but that last scene was pretty meh, nothing about what happened to MC or what his actions did made much sense really, kinda of a mess really.
Jan 31, 2015 6:17 PM
Apr 2013
Xam'd have tried but failed to emulate the success of Eureka Seven.
Jan 31, 2015 6:21 PM

Mar 2014
I think Xam'd ended up getting lost in its world building and it just kept going around in circles, trying to build the world more but not really accomplishing anything, like, I thought the North was actually divided in two and that the white haired kids were neutral to it all, wasn't until the very end that I realized they were helping the army with making the humanform weapons.
Jan 31, 2015 6:32 PM

Mar 2014
Zergneedsfood said:
Paulo27 said:
I think Xam'd ended up getting lost in its world building and it just kept going around in circles, trying to build the world more but not really accomplishing anything, like, I thought the North was actually divided in two and that the white haired kids were neutral to it all, wasn't until the very end that I realized they were helping the army with making the humanform weapons.
I agree. I think Xam'd did get lost in its worldbuilding, and that's something I can't fault to the episode count. It felt like Xam'd had much grander ambitions but couldn't really string it together in a way that could be delivered more clearly to the audience.

But it's been years since I watched it. Maybe after a rewatch things will become clearer.
The characters basically made the show for me, I honestly don't even like them that much, at least in the sense of calling them favorites, they were just good characters, hard to describe since they don't really get that much development or backstories or anything but they just felt really human, some of the best characters I've ever seen in that regard actually. And I found myself really immersed in this show, strange because I didn't even marathon it at the speed that I usually do but I could watch 10 minutes of it randomly and I'd get immersed right away.
Definitely a great show but I can easily tell why people wouldn't like it that much, plot was pretty small for a 26 episodes series I'd say too, well, maybe not, it's just that it felt like not much actually happened through out the show.
Jan 31, 2015 7:21 PM

Feb 2014
Oh shit I remembered E7
I forgot that even existed

I see its rated 8.26, so I guess people like it?
Interesting, maybe I'll rewatch it some time
Jan 31, 2015 7:27 PM

Mar 2008
Oh yeah, Tsud, answered you earlier, but I'll just be redundant and repeat his opinion that past the Varia arc, Reborn is essentially the same show.
Jan 31, 2015 7:29 PM

Feb 2014
Ckan said:
Oh yeah, Tsud, answered you earlier, but I'll just be redundant and repeat his opinion that past the Varia arc, Reborn is essentially the same show.

I expected something like Ao no Excorsist but with more battles and skills and stuff.
Oh well, I'll just keep watching
Jan 31, 2015 7:31 PM

Mar 2008
hentai_eucli said:
I expected something like Ao no Excorsist but with more battles and skills and stuff.
I suppose Soul Eater is sort of like that. Less character-drama, more hand-2-hand, and more powerlevellish though.
Jan 31, 2015 7:33 PM

Feb 2014
Ckan said:
hentai_eucli said:
I suppose Soul Eater is sort of like that. Less character-drama, more hand-2-hand, and more powerlevellish though.

Yeah, but I've already watched that :(
I'll just wait for Hunter x Hunter (2031)
Jan 31, 2015 7:35 PM

Mar 2008
Jan 31, 2015 7:42 PM

Feb 2014
Ckan said:
My bad. I was looking at your hentai list.

Hmm now that you mention it, I guess until MAL introduces custom lists in accounts, I'll just make it easier for anyone interested.

I'll put my list onto the signature
Jan 31, 2015 7:44 PM

Jul 2012
Hey.

Is BlazBlue: Alter Memory worth watching?

I don't plan on playing the game, btw.
Jan 31, 2015 7:47 PM

Mar 2008
mayukachan said:
Hey.

I heard it was low quality. And bad. But that was probably from the gamers' perspective.
Jan 31, 2015 7:49 PM

Dec 2013
What is Durarara all about? I've watched 4 episodes of the first season some time ago, but i couldn't grasp what was the focus...maybe i'm using the wrong words, actually let me reformulate my question.

To you, what is the main appeal of Durarara?
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Jan 31, 2015 7:51 PM

Jul 2012
PriestSlayer said:
What is Durarara all about? I've watched 4 episodes of the first season some time ago, but i couldn't grasp what was the focus...maybe i'm using the wrong words, actually let me reformulate my question.

Backwards storytelling. A lot of the show is like, taking different parts of a timeline and tying it together. The characters are quite interesting and eccentric, the dark atmosphere, the city/modern setting, action and fast-paced storytelling.

Ckan said:
I heard it was low quality. And bad. But that was probably from the gamers' perspective.

Thanks for the info.
Jan 31, 2015 7:52 PM

Mar 2013
mayukachan said:
Hey.

I watched one episode and was bored as shit.

And by 1 episode I mean 3/4 of an episode.

But we have completely different taste anyways (you WitP h8er) so I don't know why I'm telling you this.
Jan 31, 2015 7:53 PM

Mar 2014
PriestSlayer said:

Durarara isn't really about anything in particular at the start, just a SoL, then it throws gangs and mystery and some fantasy into the mix and things pick up from there, there first arc was pretty good, second was okish, kinda confusing though, last one was MISUNDERSTANDINGS but had solid moments.
Characters are the reason why you watch Durarara though, if you aren't a fan of big casts you probably won't enjoy it all that much.
Jan 31, 2015 8:29 PM

Dec 2013
AssClass is a lot of fun, Karma is really interesting and a total badass.
FragOutFire said:

Jan 31, 2015 8:32 PM

Nov 2014
fst said:
mayukachan said:
Hey.

I watched one episode and was bored as shit.

And by 1 episode I mean 3/4 of an episode.

But we have completely different taste anyways (you WitP h8er) so I don't know why I'm telling you this.

The later parts is better but OMG it is bad adaptation. They packed too much in a mere 12 episodes, but terumi is still pretty awesome.

Also, you probably won't understand much about the story.

Jan 31, 2015 8:33 PM

Jul 2012
AzureDaora said:

Dang. Guess it's a no then.
Jan 31, 2015 8:38 PM

Nov 2014
mayukachan said:
AzureDaora said:

Dang. Guess it's a no then.

Seeing as the game is about different timelines, deception, revenge, gods, slaying gods, mystery, and a lot more it is very complicated.

In fact, they compressed a WHOLE GAME in 2 EPISODES. After that, the next game was compressed in 10 episodes.
That was just a bad decision.

Jan 31, 2015 8:43 PM

Nov 2011
I'm heavily tempted to go ahead and pick up FMAB even though I know I should probably finish up Monster and GitS:SAC first. <.<

Anyone know something short, good, and action-y? I've got a bit of a craving atm.
Jan 31, 2015 8:45 PM

Dec 2013
TripleSRank said:
I'm heavily tempted to go ahead and pick up FMAB even though I know I should probably finish up Monster and GitS:SAC first. <.<
I know that feel. I still have to finish Digimon and JoJo but i'm really tempted to pick up NGE.
FragOutFire said:

Jan 31, 2015 8:53 PM

Nov 2011
I'll probably just ride it out or watch an action-y anime movie. I pick stuff up on whims too often as it is. xD
Jan 31, 2015 9:02 PM

Dec 2013
TripleSRank said:
I'll probably just ride it out or watch an action-y anime movie. I pick stuff up on whims too often as it is. xD

Can't go wrong with Trust & Betrayal or Jin Roh imo.
Jan 31, 2015 9:04 PM

Nov 2014
Gymkata said:
TripleSRank said:

How about Sword of the Stranger?

Jan 31, 2015 9:07 PM

Mar 2013
AzureDaora said:
Gymkata said:

How about Sword of the Stranger?

good rec
Jan 31, 2015 9:09 PM

Dec 2013
PriestSlayer said:
TripleSRank said:
I know that feel. I still have to finish Digimon and JoJo but i'm really tempted to pick up NGE.

I thought I was the only one left in the world who still hasn't seen NGE lol. I may give it another go.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (196) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anime Thought of The Day..? V.25: ded and forgotten

Botato - May 8, 2022

34 by ReaperCreeper »»
Apr 20, 8:08 PM

» If you could get every regular in the club to watch one anime of your choosing, what would you pick and why?

TripleSRank - Apr 8, 2017

45 by DreamingGhost »»
Jun 2, 2023 5:02 AM

Sticky: » [Possible Spoilers] Most Overrated/Underrated Anime V. 5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ckan - Sep 19, 2014

3375 by DreamingGhost »»
Jun 2, 2023 4:11 AM

» Anime Thought of The Day..? V.24: ded but not forgotten ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Paulo27 - Mar 10, 2018

9992 by Botato »»
May 10, 2022 10:54 AM

Sticky: » An Important Announcement To Lurkers

Kokko - Mar 15, 2015

30 by LeonhartAugust »»
Dec 27, 2018 8:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.