Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Tokyo Ghoul √A Episode 4 Discussion

Feb 12, 2017 8:11 PM

what is everyones obsession with Rize? she aint that great

Jun 18, 2017 5:08 PM

Every posting about Centipede. Guess I'll have to wait and find out. (non-manga reader)

Though Kaneki was a total badass at this point. Seeing him at the end, guess he'll power up even further.

Oct 9, 2017 2:34 PM

Oh wow, there was a lot of action.

So Kaneki broke down in the end and called the coffee shop people his friends, so this was an infiltration job?

And what was happening to him.

And how does stitches know the twins and they know him by another name... weird. Could stitches also turn in to a ghoul if he so wished? Hmmm.

Amon was good this episode and nice to learn about his back story with that priest. I can't believe that guy ate all of Amon's friends but left him alone. Awww.

Dec 21, 2017 2:04 PM

I don't understand why Kaneki was fighting the prisoner though. When did he gain the new power? Why did it transform? There was no transition explaining everything.

Feb 9, 2018 12:24 PM

First of all these slowmotion fighting sequences are embarassing. Sasuga Pierrot.
Kaneki is a retard though, he kills all those good guys and then says he had no choice else everybody would die if he doesn't do that? Wtf?
At this point I just want Juuzo to kill all those ghouls, he's at least fun to watch xD

May 21, 10:42 PM

Really fucking bad animation this episode.

Jun 30, 10:19 AM

Wow, okay. I don't know if I imagined it because I watched bsd before this episode, but the fights were really slow and stiff for me, they didn't manage to get me excited at all :/
I hope it gets better....

Oct 2, 11:45 PM

The pacing on this was kinda lacking
The flow of the fights were not that great
This could be executed better doe
Its like you feel unease while watchin this ep

just dissapointed this have a lot of potential
#PrayForKyoAni

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]