Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Jan 2, 2018 3:33 AM
Jul 2016
Hi! I'm Suineko, nice to meet you guys!

For SoL Animes: Genshiken, Gin no Saji and Toradora

For SoL Mangá: I don't have in my list because I watch animes more than I read manga.

For SoL characters It's hard to choose, since there are many. :3

Well, about myself....
I'm kinda new to MAL, but I've been watching animes for almost 20 years.
But even though I started as a little kid excited with animes such as Dragon Ball and Saint Seiya, since I discovered the SoL, it became my favorite kind of anime to watch.
Jan 5, 2018 7:41 PM

Feb 2016
Hi my name is Plice
My favorite slice of life anime is: Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge
My favorite slice of life anime toon is Oota
Im a gamer and anime fan for a long time now and just like to sit back and enjoy myself
Jan 7, 2018 9:00 AM

Jan 2017
Hello I am Canys

My favorite Slice of Life anime is Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo and it is my favorite light novel as well and the closest to Slice of Life manga I read was probably Koe no Katachi.

I came here to make a new friends :D (but I am not sure if it´s weird or not :D I let you decide :D )
Jan 8, 2018 2:28 AM
Jul 2018
Hi, my name is Clarissa and my favorite SOL-anime are Natsume Yuujinchou and The Ancient Magus Bride.
I also really like 3-gatsu no Lion, Garden of Words, 5 centimeter per seconds, Just Because and Doukyusei.

So, my favorite characters from these are Natsume ofc and also Nyanko-sensei haha, but also Chise, Ruth and Elias (The Ancient Magus Bride), Rei (3-gatsu no Lion), Mio and Ena (Just Because) and Eri and Umi (Love Live). If Your Lie in April also counts as SOL, then Kousei as well. Really liked him and Rei from 3-gatsu no Lion reminded me of him lol.

Just came here, because I like clubs and it's interesting to have some for special genres I like. ^^
removed-userJan 8, 2018 2:33 AM
Jan 8, 2018 6:39 AM

Sep 2013
Welcome everyone >w<
Jan 13, 2018 3:48 AM

Jan 2016
Hi, I'm Paradigmatic but you can all call me Joven.
My favorite slice of life is the just recently finished March Comes in Like A Lion, Girls' Last Tour and Kobayashi's Maid Dragon(there are more but these stands out the most) and my favorite slice of life characters are Rei Kiriyama (March Comes in Like A Lion)Alice Carroll(Aria), Renge Miyauchi(Non Non Biyori), Yuuri(Girls' Last Tour) and Toshino Kyouko(Yuru Yuri). There are many others too but these are the ones that stands out.

Slice of Life is among my favorites and my most watched genres. It actually motivates me to find importance in the mundane things in life.

Jan 15, 2018 10:00 AM

Jul 2014
Hello, my name is Tokufi :)

My favorite SOL are Taiyou no Ie, Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge, Usagi Drop, and Kemono no Souja Erin.

I enjoy slice of life because it is usually combined with other genres that I typically enjoy, such as Music and Comedy. I also watch them to relax and wind down after watching something serious/intense.

I hope I can be friends with many people here! I've been a long time lurker in the MAL community, but was never really active until now ^^

♪ Imprisoned in the new world of 0s & 1s ♪

Jan 16, 2018 9:09 AM

Jan 2017
Just joined my first club. HOORAH!!! My name is Kratos and i'm a huge fan of the slice of life genre. My favorite anime are: Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru( My Teen Romantic Comedy), Toradora!(Taiga>_<) and Anohana. Even though all these anime is mainstream, I surely enjoy watching anime that are underrated. I don't read a lot of manga, but I'm starting to get into it. So far, reading Toradora! is a blast! My favorite (slice of life) character is Hachiman( he is so relatable it scares me somethimes). I'm a reader and I have interest in games, anime ofc, and animals.
Jan 23, 2018 5:12 PM
Oct 2017
Hello~ I’m Wormy (*^ω^*)
Favorite Slice of Life anime: Natsume Yuujinchou
Favorite Slice of Life manga: Yotsuba to!
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Nyanko-sensei, Kino, Cartelet Alice, etc.

I wanted to join this club because SoL is my favorite genre. I’ve been a fan of it since I read Yotsuba to! a few years ago and fell in love right away. I hope to discover much more anime/manga that I can enjoy here!
Jan 31, 2018 6:03 PM

Oct 2017
Hello everyone, I'm Arden.

I have been interested in anime for a while but really got into watching them frequently in early 2017. One of my favorite genres is Slice of Life, but I enjoy others (though usually in tandem with Slice of Life).

Favorite SoL: Hbiike! Euphonium, Blend-S, New Game!

I decided to peruse the clubs and felt this one was appropriate.

Oh, I have also been trying to hone my artistic skills in an anime/manga art style, so suggestion or tips for that would help as well. Also if anyone one is a gamer here let me know, can always use more people for games.
ArdennJan 31, 2018 6:45 PM
Feb 6, 2018 11:07 PM
Jul 2018
Hello call me Akira

Favorite SoL: K-on, Maria Watches over us and Yuri Yuri
Fave character: Azusa Nakano from K-on
My reasoning for joining is because i just like that there are people who enjoy the SoL genre as much as i do.
Outside of anime i enjoy writing, music, and videogames
Feb 7, 2018 2:08 AM

Feb 2018
Hi, I'm Cactus Matt. I just joined MAL today but I've been a fan of anime for over 15 years (yes I'm old lol). My first ever anime was Azumanga Daioh! Which I still love to this day, but obviously since then some of my tastes have changed.
Favourite SoL anime: Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Favourite SoL manga: TBD (I've only recently gotten into manga - I know, I know)
Favourite SoL character: Probably Kamuri from Slow Start, though that could be just because it's a current obsession. Otherwise, Maika from Blend-S.

I look forward to discussing Slice of Life anime with you all!
Feb 14, 2018 11:20 AM

Nov 2014
Welcome, friends (^u^)/
What is wrong with loving someone who doesn't exist ? Absolutely nothing. As long as you make peace with it.
Feb 19, 2018 1:46 AM
Jun 2015
Hi everyone~
First up, my username is PastelBlueClouds, which I chose because I love the colour and I’ve always found clouds to be very pretty.
I can’t choose just one favourite slice of life anime >_< it’s out of Himouto! Umaru Chan and Kimi ni Todoke.
I have never read any manga, but I would love to one day as I love to read and I also love graphic novels already.
I love Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke. This is because I relate to her quite well, being shy and also having people be afraid of me/disliking me because I appear scary. It was strange first watching the anime as I saw so much of myself in the character.
As for other information, I love art and dancing, they are my two favourite hobbies. I am also learning Japanese, this will be my 7th year.
I apologise for the extremely lengthy description, I hope it’s not too much of a bother <3
Feb 19, 2018 4:06 PM
Dec 2015
Username: Supertoilet (Got it from a Fairy Odd parents episode)
Favorite Slice of Life anime: For this season Yuru Camp
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Nadeshiko Kagamihara from Yuru camp
A little bit more about yourself: Been watching anime for well over 15 years and don't see myself stopping
Feb 19, 2018 4:13 PM

Feb 2015
Hello guys... Ehh.. Well, I guess my fav series would be Genshiken, LL, Koufuku Grafitti

Mangas, well I don't really read that much manga but ones I've read are something like Horimiya... *shrug* I know...

For chars, ehhhh, what I look for is the potential fappability of a character, her figure and oppai size, thighs or if she wear socks/leggings.
Feb 24, 2018 11:34 PM

Feb 2018
Hi everyone!
Well I guess I'll start with my username... My username is RandomLoch, but you can call me Random or (if ur a bit of a weirdo hehe) Loch.

My Favourite SOL Anime is Toradora and Nisekoi!
My Favourite SOL Manga is... well I don't read manga, but I'm planning to in the future! :)
My Favourite SOL Characters are Takasu Ryuuji, Aisaka Taiga, Kirisaki Chitoge and of course Onodera Kosaki from Nisekoi. :P

I'm new to anime and MAL, so I'm still getting used to everything. Feel free to add me and we can have chats about life, anime and all that good stuff . :)

RakkuuuuFeb 25, 2018 9:51 PM
Feb 25, 2018 8:25 AM

Dec 2017
Hello I'm Oskar.
I started watching anime quite recently tbh, love it though. I watch mostly SoL,but also stuff like monogatari and Index. Love SoL and it seems this kind of genre is missing outside of anime.

Favourite SoL: Kamichu and Tamayura (and Yama no susume)
Fav character: No clear favourite at the moment, seems I don't really get that with SoL not yet anyway. Perhaps Kanae-senpai from Tamayura or for a more recent character, Nadeshiko from Yuru Camp
Mar 15, 2018 8:25 PM

Mar 2018
Username: Visperia
Favorite Slice of Life anime: Toradora and Hyouka
Favorite Slice of Life manga: Fruits Basket
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Taiga,Eru and Kanna
A little bit more about yourself:
Im very shy but friendly. I'm slowly trying to keep up with anime and I really love romance genres!! I'm always up to making new friends abd talking cx
(☞゚∀゚)☞ ღ Sig Set By Reinasaurus
Mar 15, 2018 9:39 PM

Jul 2012
Hey, whats up. My name's Chloe. I used to be quite frequent in this club back when it first started around 2012. My username used to be Jonasoap, some of you might remember me as Riza back in the old chatango days. Wanted to post here and see if I couldn't try and get to know yall some more.

Username: Clooebooie
Favorite Slice of Life anime: Welcome to the NHK
Favorite Slice of Life manga: Aku no Hana
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Anybody from those two series
A little bit more about yourself: 21 years old and very lonely HAHA
Mar 16, 2018 9:30 PM

Sep 2017
Hello everyone, I'm Brixius!

Favorite Slice of Life anime : Tsuki ga Kirei, Oregairu and Yuru Camp.
Favorite Slice of Life manga : ReLIFE
Favorite Slice of Life characters : Nadeshiko from Yuru Camp, Hachiman from Oregairu and Kaizaki from ReLIFE

A little bit more about myself: I started watching anime regularly around summer 2017, and my favorite genre is definitely slice of life so far. I'm 18 years old, studying in college, spending most of my time gaming and watching anime while I can :D

Mar 24, 2018 10:46 PM

Feb 2018
Hello, I'm Patchou1i-Patcho, but you can call me Patcho.
My favorite Slice of Life anime is Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge, Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine, Barakamon, and Udon no Kuni. I'm not much of a manga reader, but I like reading Natsume Yuujinchou Yonkoma manga.
My favorite Slice of Life character will always be Tanaka from Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge xD.
I'm a really shy person that likes to draw fanart and look at other people's art. My favorite part of anime is usually the characters.
May 5, 2018 7:56 PM
Apr 2016
Hi~ Thx For Inviting Me Join In This Club :)

My Username Is Sky_Walker

My Favorite Slice of Life anime: Dagashi Kashi, D-Frag, Denpa Onna And Many Else If I Gonna Write It All It's Gonna Be A Long Intro~ xDD

Favorite Slice of Life manga: Barakamon And Handa-kun

Favorite Slice of Life characters: Handa-kun

A little bit more about yourself: Hmm, A Bit Quite But If I Think, I See Something Good I Will Soon Come xDD
May 10, 2018 3:13 AM

Mar 2016
Hi everyone! I'm 2dkundesu or 2D-kun if you prefer.

Favorite SoL anime: Haibane Renmei, Mushishi, Aria, K-On! and many more

Favorite SoL manga: Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou, Bouken Elektriciteit-tou

Favorite SoL characters: Alpha Hatsuseno, Mashiro Shiina, Yurie Hitotsubashi

I like all kinds of Cute Girls Doing Cute Things, all kinds of Iyashikei and all kinds of Shoujo Ai.
I don't like unnecessary drama and vulgar jokes in anime.
I'm not watching ongoings, because I have no patience to wait whole week for a next episode.

And I like this club btw :)
2D-kun-desuAug 19, 2018 4:48 AM
When you reach for the clouds, every inch counts
Aug 24, 2018 6:58 AM

Mar 2018
Hello, my username is fyuuki. It's nice to meet everyone here ^o^

Favorite Slice of Life anime: Flying Witch, Natsume Yuujinchou, Hyouka and Yuru Camp and Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon

Favorite Slice of Life manga: Aruku Hito and Barakamon

Favorite Slice of Life characters: Ginko from Mushishi and Tanaka from Tanaka-kun

A little bit more about yourself: My favorite beverage is both tea and coffee and enjoy reading books and manga. I'm a very shy and quiet person both in real life and online. That's a little bit about myself, I guess. I'm more of a slow and laid-back watcher but a fast reader. Always looking for more Slice of Life shows to add to my Plan to Watch list!
Sep 2, 2018 5:52 PM
Mar 2013
Eyaz! Most people refer to me as Demi but I've been referred to as Demon or Drum as well!

Going by the club's Anime Relations list, my favorite Slice of Life animes are ToraDora, Yuru Camp, Lucky Star and Oregairu or My Teenage RomCom SNAFU, and Imouto sae Ireba Ii which my favorite character, Nayuta Kani, is from! :3

Outside of my anime interests, I have a love for playing and writing music. I primarily write music that would fit in a soundtrack for an anime or RPG more than a typical music album. Aside from my own solo music projects, I am also the drummer for an Alternative Ska band called Simple Minded Symphony. As for other interests, I typically can be found playing games like Runescape 3 or Overwatch or streaming on Twitch.

I'm always happy to meet new people so feel free to add me here on MAL or Discord (Demon_Drummer#6049) if you would like to chat more! :D
Sep 23, 2018 4:05 PM
Anime is Love!

May 2015
Username: Nerdiee
Favorite Slice of Life anime: Himouto! Umaru-chan, Recovery of an MMO Junkie, and so many more.
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Umaru, Morioka Moriko are my top two right now!
A little bit more about yourself: I have been watching anime and reading manga on and off for years now. I just turned 28 and I have to say the older I have gotten the more I am obsessed with Slice of life! I still love all my other anime but it is currently my favorite!
Nov 24, 2018 8:40 AM
Jul 2018
Hey. I'm Kit.
I used to have another account, but well...
Barakamon, Natsume Yuujinchou and Hanasaku Iroha are some animes that I really enjoyed.
That's it.
Jan 11, 2019 9:02 PM

Dec 2008
I obviously like anime (or why would I be here?). I love sol but many other kinds of anime too. Harem, shoujo, science fiction, fantasy, rom-com, straight romance.
zrdbFeb 25, 2019 8:35 PM
Life Is Short But Intense.
Jan 21, 2019 6:43 PM

Dec 2018
Hi everyone!
I'm BN_98. My favorite slice of life anime are Hyouka and Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko: Everything Flows. And favorite SOL characters are Oreki and Umaru.
I don't read manga that much and I'm still pretty new to anime.
Apr 23, 2019 4:24 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Greetings to all, this is MushiRock11 but please feel free to address me however you feel like.

- My Favourite SOL Anime: Yuru Camp followed by Oregairu, Shirobako, Hyouka, Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon, Sakurasou no Pet no Kanojo and Danshi Koukousei no Nichijoi.
- My Favourite SOL Manga: Horimiya, ReLIFE and Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou.
- My Favourite SOL Character: Rin(from Yuru Camp) followed by Hikigaya Hachiman(from Oregairu) and Misaka Mikoto(from the ToAru Railgun Series).

More anime-related info from here: My favourite Studio is noneother than Kyoto Animation(or KyoAni, however you will) for being the absolute best when it comes to making SOL shows and being a top contender for consistent sky-high Animation Quality. Heck, most of their shows have some wonderful music, my favourite ED for instance is Daisy by STEREO DIVE FOUNDATION from Kyoukai no Kanata. Admittedly, they may not have the most creative of storylines to boot but that's not what all anime is about right?

Sorry but I've got exams coming early next month so I'll probably be very inactive till mid-June, but I'd like to formally thank Usagi-san for inviting me here nevertheless! Arigatou! I promise to be very active this Summer though, I'm pretty much a Shut-in during the Summers so I can at least assure that much.

Also, I’d appreciate if someone could guide me how to join the Discord Chat please.
_MushiRock11_Apr 23, 2019 4:30 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 7, 2019 8:01 AM
May 2019
Hello everyone my name is YeetBean and I like all sorts of anime including SOL :D

My favorite SOL is Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
I haven´t read any manga i don´t know if i should start reading or not.
My favorite charakter from SOL Yuuta Togashi from Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

About myself: Well I am 20 years old started watching anime in late 2015 but befor that i watched a little bit here and there untill i got fully into anime.

My first anime was SAO and after that I started watching more and more anime :D
May 7, 2019 5:33 PM

Jan 2015
Greetings fellow anime watchers! You may call me Lacie or whatever your heart desires. ^^

My Favorite SOL Anime: Natsume Yuujinchou, Barakamon, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
My Favorite SOL Manga: not very experienced in sol manga sorry
My Favorite SOL Characters: Natsume Takashi, Ritsu Kawai, Rikka Takanashi

Let's see, my other hobbies include art, graphic design, gaming with friends, and reading. ^^
May 8, 2019 11:23 AM
Mar 2016
Hiii i'm Bilerd

My favorite SOL anime is Uchouten Kazoku
My favorite SOL manga is Nichijou
Favorite SOl characters are: Ritsu Tainaka and Yui Hirasawa (K-On), Mio Naganohara (Nichijou) and Yajirou Shimogamo (Uchouten Kazoku)

i'm here to met new people who love SOL anime like me!
Jul 20, 2019 3:03 AM

Sep 2016
Hello, my name is fingersnap! People usually refer to me as "Snappie" or "Snap-san," so feel free to pick either.

My favorite SoL anime may be a difficult choice, but if there's one series I enjoy rewatching from time to time, it'd be Aria, which happens to be one of my oldest all-time favorites.

When it comes to favorite SoL manga, Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou. It's quite relaxing to read, and it's another series I don't mind rereading, so you may see a pattern here for my picks of favorites for this introduction.

As for favorite SoL character, hands down Tatsuya Uesugi (Touch); really love his character development throughout the show, and it's one of the reasons why Touch is my all-time favorite anime.

Now, a little bit about myself. I'm 25 years old, work at a bookstore, and an admin of the Iyashikei club. Before anyone asks about my mean score, I've been watching anime since 2006, so it should make sense that anime isn't as "amazing" as it was when I first started, but I still enjoy it very much to this day. So all in all, I don't bite, though, there have been times people think I do lol.
Snap-sanJul 26, 2019 1:44 PM
Aug 8, 2019 8:07 PM

Aug 2017
I've been looking for a club I feel I fit in, and this one feels cool hehe.

So I'm Recondito. You can call me however you want I will adopt the nickname.
Slice of Life is basically the genre you watch at night and when you turn around it's 6AM, the sun is rising, and you don't really feel like sleeping. And let's not forget that all that happens while drinking coffee or tea. It's basically a chill genre.

Favorite Slice of Life anime:
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon

Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon is by far the cutest, funniest Slice of Life anime I've ever watched. Through it I experienced smiles, tears and laughs. Totally worth a rewatch and I can't wait at all for season 2.

Favorite Slice of Life character
Kobato Hasegawa

Well, I'm surprised that it isn't Tohru, Kanna, Lucoa. I had a serious dilemma between Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai and Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon, but Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon, in general brought so many emotions. However Kobato is my favorite character specially because her scenes all feel so wannabe dark, she's a weeb, but that's what makes her charming.

More about me

I really enjoy playing video games but recently I don't know what to play, I'm in the process of quitting League of Legends because that game is very, very black and white. It's either very frustrating or very enjoyable. No middle point. I have a very soft temper, but I really can't stand being yelled at because no matter how bad the thing gets, I avoid yelling at all costs. Getting flamed by random teammates sucks, but getting flamed by someone on Discord has no comparison, and not by some random player but by the people I hang out with every weekend and have been doing so for years. So I'm currently looking for a game to replace League, but individual this time, because I really can't stand a team.

I study Software Engineering, and my biggest interest in it is the low level of programming, because it feels like an actual skill. Let's say Assembly, C, things like that, I like to be able to touch what I'm programming, not just read it as a code. So Internet of Things and Embedded Systems are the parts I consider the most interesting. I'm interested in Arduino also even though I haven't even touche it but I couldn't consider electronics something more interesting, I just love to look at circuit boards and get a visual orgasm.

It's getting long so thanks for reading! Nice to meet you.
Nov 4, 2019 4:24 AM
Sep 2019
Hi, everyone! Y'all can call me Teacup, I'm really excited to be here! :) My favourite slice-of-life anime is Kaichou wa Maid-sama, and my favourite slice-of-life manga is Kase-san And Morning Glories :) In terms of characters, I love Saiki K from The Disastrous Life of Saiki K, Yamada-san from Kase-san And Morning Glories, and Mio from K-ON. I'm also watching March Comes In Like a Lion right now and I really love Hinata!

A little more about me--I use they/them pronouns and am from Canada. I joined this thread because slice-of-life is my favourite genre and I'm hoping to discuss animes in that genre with people, as well as get some recs! I'm a recently-graduated student who will be taking their licensing exam soon to begin working in my field. Other genres I enjoy are comedy, shoujo, and shoujo ai.

Looking forward to chatting with you all! ^_^
Dec 21, 2019 5:37 PM

Mar 2016
Hey all!

RD1042 here, wishing you all a wonderful Christmas time from Germany.

My most favourite SoL show is without a doubt Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu. I guess Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon and Aggressive Retsuko are not too far behind, both are great shows I enjoyed thoroughly. But the Haruhi Suzumiya series is special to me. I didn't like it at all in the beginning; it took me some time to come around, read light novel, then the manga, watch the movie every year around Christmas (just watched it today), and celebrate the infamous Endless Eight with a rewatch every year on the last two weeks of August (Kyon-kun denwa!)

My favourite SoL manga is Komi-san wa komyushou desu. It's just so wholesome and never fails to make me smile and still manages to create some serious moments around the fluff that hit with just the right impact.

In terms of favourite characters, I'd say I highly enjoy snarky types like Kyon and Saiki K. Tadano Hitohito because he's best boy and girl despite being (mostly) average in everything.

I'm currently watching Toradora and I'm loving it. Taiga and Ryuuji make for a great couple.

If you ever want to chat about an anime or manga you share on my list, feel free to hit me up via PM! I'm always happy to talk about, or, if asked, recommend a title.
May 1, 2020 5:57 PM

Aug 2018
Hi! I'm Memory

My favourite SoL anime has to be Sakura-sou no Pet na Kanojo, I just love how energetic it all is and I love the characters in it. It was one of my first animes I watched and I enjoyed it a lot. I loved the combination with a bunch of people who are good at one thing and working together to make something great in the end. Another SoL that is one of my top favourites, in general, has to be New Game! I am a fan of coding and I love how it works so when I found an anime that was about a game company I was psyched!

My favourite SoL manga has to be Horimiya. I love the romance genre as well so having SoL and Romance was a great read. The character's development in the manga was one thing I really enjoy with Miyamura and Hori growing their relationship stronger. Additionally, I love the humour in the manga as it kinda shows the awkwardness of relationships plus some crazy ideas.

My favourite SoL character has to be Miyamura Izumi as he really shows his awkwardness in the manga at school but then slowly begins to open up and be more expressive with himself. I just love his character growth in the manga and sometimes I feel like I can completely connect to him and understand how he may feel.

I'm currently in high school and I am learning the coding language Python outside of school as I want to be a programmer when I grow up (inspired by my parents and sister who have degrees in comp. science).
May 9, 2020 10:11 PM
Jun 2019
hi im trisha! im rediscovering my love for anime during quarantine, especially SOL!

my fave SOL manga: this art club has a problem/konobi is my fave right now! i don't really read manga, but this is one that i've binged recently haha
my fave SOL anime: gekkan shojo, wotakoi, melancholy of haruhi suzumiya to name a few...
the SOL character im obsessed with right now is usami mizuki from konobi! she is just too cute haha
i'm an avid fic reader and i'm trying to get back into writing! i also draw, sing, and play piano occasionally. i love to make friends so hmu <3
May 10, 2020 7:45 PM
Feb 2018
hello i'm itacha i watch anime since i was 4, first anime was dragon ball i have alot of favorites anime like to watch new things so welcome to any recommendations
my slice of life ---- 3-gatsu no Lion

Nice to meet you all :D
May 18, 2020 4:42 AM
Apr 2020
You can call me Sharvil or Sharvz whichever u prefer :)

Favourite SOL anime: Anohana and Sakurasou no pet na kanojo

Favourite SOL manga: haven't read manga so can't say

Favourite SOL characters: Shiina Mashiro

Sup guys! Im a 13 yr old Indian School student who loves anime and gaming :D

Sharvil277353May 18, 2020 4:45 AM
May 18, 2020 12:12 PM
Apr 2020
hi guys! user is congs, but feel free to call me kri (kr-ree)

my favorite sol anime would be relife and clannad/as — the animation, storyline, and characters are quality.

I don’t really enjoy reading manga, but I did end up reading Relife’s for the ending. for characters, Chizuru Hishiro from relife made me laugh to tears and everything about her characterization felt real and raw.

the reason why I joined the club is to find some sol anime hidden gems and experience another journey of life through the lens of different people of different backgrounds. also just to laugh and live a little. feel free to come and chat or recommend anything!
May 18, 2020 6:50 PM
Apr 2020
Hello everyone, I'm RuthisianCodex but feel free to call me Ruth or even just RC if you wish.

My favorite SOL anime is Fruits Basket.

I'm really into character analysis so I love discussing things like back stories & plot points.

I'm a newer anime fan & brand new to SOL anime, so I'm looking forward to learning about different shows & getting to know all of you. I'm always interested in making new friends so feel free to add me.
Jun 5, 2020 9:06 PM

May 2020
Hey all!
Username is Hikikomolee but you can just call me Lee.
My favorite SoL anime are K-On!, Amanchu, and Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou.
Favorite SoL manga is Oyasumi Punpun for the more dramatic side and Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun for the light hearted.
Favorite SoL characters are Hirasawa Yui+Tainaka Ritsu from K-On! They are the ultimate comedic duo and Yui just makes me feel better about being quite the airhead myself.

Something I find humorous about myself is you could say I have a heavy punk vibe about me IRL and I doubt anyone suspects that I have a *slight* obsession with super cutesy anime when they see me(I even have a couple moe pins and patches hidden among the crustness of my favorite jacket).

Hope we can all get along now and in the future! じゃね (^-^)
Jun 30, 2020 10:21 AM

Apr 2016
Hi everyone.My name is Destro,i am huge anime fan and i am also little bit asocial,introvert,shy and so on but most people here are too xD.

I was born 12th.Aug.93
so i will be 27 soon as i write this

I live in Croatia

Love all types of anime but romance is my favorite.My favorite color is silver

I love anime because not only it lets me escape my reality which i consider really bad but i love anime because it makes me a better person.It thought me that money and fame,popularity doesnt matter,all that matter is how i treat people and how they treat me so tnx to anime i became much nicer to people cuz you never know what kind of life they have and might be suffering so i should help by being nice and not make their life even worse.I only treat people badly when i see they are bad and rude to others or me and in my opinion people like that dont deserve me or my kindness so i will be rude too if they deserve it but i am very open minded and always put myself in other peoples shoes before saying something.

My life aint pretty and i wish i had the money to leave this place and move somewhere else,dont need a mansion or a lot of money cuz i dont need that,i would just want to live somewhere peaceful and be surrounded by people who share my world view and are kind.i can go on but this is me more or less.

I am 193cm tall and also chubby[probably cuz of too much anime so i dont leave my room often] and little bit lazy but will get involved with chat or activities if someone i care about ask me.

I hope we will get along and who wants can add me,i do want to have otaku friends cuz they understand me more.I need some time to open up and talk more often but who has patience will get a good friend later on.
Jul 21, 2020 12:50 PM

Jul 2020
Username: MashimaroMaus
Favorite Slice of Life anime: Lucky☆Star & Ichigo Mashimaro
Favorite Slice of Life manga: Nana
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Miyuki Takara, Nana Osaki, Ginko, Hanayo Koizumi.
A little bit more about yourself:

I tend to gravitate mostly toward horror or psychological anime/manga, but I've always had a soft spot for Slice of Life. I'll watch/read things from any genre, but slice of life is my favourite for relaxing with and casual watching. I'm not gonna lie, I very often find myself living vicariously through slice of life too. I'm not the most content of people irl, so being able to watch slice of life I'll regularly catch myself imagining myself in a character's shoes, or growing emotionally attached to a series or character, re-imagining plotlines and the like. I'm 25, male, living in England, and I hope I get to be an active member of this club in future.
Dec 9, 2020 11:53 AM

Jan 2020
hello, my name is lolo (but you can call me whatever you want I don't really mind)
I am a (very) newbie, who is (very) new to anime! I am (trying) starting to catch up on anime (very slowly).

I found this club and got interested so I decided to join! even though I'm new, I'd be more than happy to help around in this club :)

my talents: nothing except fully knowing BBcodes and features in MAL

~ nice to meet you all ~
Mar 1, 2021 5:39 AM

Feb 2021
Ya-ho-! I'm Jestie. Introducing myself because I've just joined a bunch of clubs, and it seems like the polite thing to do.

Username: JinseiKamiJestie
Favorite Slice of Life anime: WataMote
Favorite Slice of Life manga: Horimiya
Favorite Slice of Life characters: Hori-san, Yū-chan
A little bit more about yourself: I'm a cat mom and a monster whose hobby it is to pick her up and gives her kisses

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

⛪ Join the Second Church of Absolute Territory 🧦

Mar 3, 2021 2:55 AM
Jul 2018
Hello I’ve joined this club before but I never actually participated in any discussions or events here. Anyway, I’m glad to join back and I’m Tam! ^ ^

Username: TamJi

Favorite Slice of Life anime: Lucky Star, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu and Working!! (I think).

Favorite Slice of Life manga: Probably Taiyou no Uta, at the moment.

Favorite Slice of Life characters: Nagato Yuki, Kushieda Minori, Takasu Ryuuji, Izumi Konata, Hiiragi Kagami, Yamada Aoi, Higashida Daisuke, Takanashi Rikka, Dekomori Sanae, Kashuu Kiyomitsu, Yamatonokami Yasusada, Heshikiri Hasebe, Hishiro Chizuru, Kaizaki Arata, etc. xD

A little bit more about yourself: My favourite hobby has always been reading and I’ve quite recently become accustomed to journalling and meditation. I’m also a foodie and enjoy water + tea. My favourite food are probably sandwiches but I love pancakes, sweets (milkybar especially) and veggies too. I have a passion for adventure and the natural world too—I’d love to travel around the world in my lifetime. I love art and being creative. I love helping others/being a support system, spending time with others and forming new relationships. Overall, I love having fun every day and enjoy the sense of peace I’ve had with my life thus far.

Apologies for the lengthy introduction but it’s nice to meet everyone! :)
removed-userMar 3, 2021 2:59 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Join our new Discord Server

Usagi - Mar 16, 2018

15 by Thousand_Vangs »»
Apr 12, 8:28 AM

» What Are Some Of Your Favorite Slice Of Life Scenes?

Art05 - May 9, 2015

8 by Thousand_Vangs »»
Apr 12, 7:49 AM

» 3-gatsu no Lion and Self Destruction

Dats - Apr 15, 2018

1 by Thousand_Vangs »»
Apr 12, 7:45 AM

» An SoL anime about worklife?

Spi_ne - Jan 28, 2021

4 by Thousand_Vangs »»
Apr 12, 7:40 AM

» SPECIFIC ANIME RECOMENDATION!!!

supertitao - Apr 7, 2021

2 by Thousand_Vangs »»
Apr 12, 7:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.