Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 26, 2015 9:08 AM

Dec 2013
"Dammit"

I laughed so hard at the natou-milk. I wouldn't mind giving it a try myself to see how awful it tastes.

Moroha's secondary past life seems more interesting than his incestuous first. I'm also enjoying how they're trying to fit the present-day issues, like the families and nations are politicking and how other characters (i.e. that damned current brother of Shizuno) attempt to influence Moroha for their own selfish gains. It seems to give the characters a bit more development when they have to choose between appeasing their family and nation and doing what's right. The first two episodes really didn't address much of this, but this third one really worked things over. I'm really curious to know what the principal's relation with the English dude is as well (old flame? siblings? rivals? it could be anything right now).

I'm pretty sure that biker chick was Frank Lampard's driver-maid.
I want to see more flashbacks. Apparently Shizuno was suppose to assassinate Moroha once in their previous life (probably not fatal though since it was when she was a slave kid). Can't wait to see the story develops next week.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jan 26, 2015 10:38 AM

Oct 2014
Don't tell me that girl in black is Elena.

Does Moroha had more than just two past lives?
Jan 26, 2015 12:32 PM
May 2014
Tres_Bandidas said:
Don't tell me that girl in black is Elena.

Does Moroha had more than just two past lives?

If he's ancient/oldest/whatever somethingoranother then it would be very likely that he has more of
those than just about anybody else. I mean, more accumulated years = more potential lives, but
remembering those lives is a whole different matter.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Jan 26, 2015 6:15 PM

Mar 2012
Is it just me or did they only pay like 5 yen for that battle animation? Jeez, I get that anime companies can't splurge on every series like they do something like Mahouka or SAO, but this is some incredible corner-cutting here.
Jan 26, 2015 9:06 PM

Apr 2013
I know it's still January, but I vote for the scene with the English guy and his driver in the car as the best animated scene of 2015. It was so well animated that I thought I was watching Spirited Away for a bit. I had to check to make sure the website was playing the right video and everything. I was all, "Crunchyroll doesn't stream Miyazaki!" However, lo and behold, it was World Break. Amazing!
Jan 26, 2015 10:39 PM

May 2013
It would be awesome if Moroha became an S rank. Although, I can see the bad intentions of Shizuno's brother taking advantage of that.
I'm kinda liking Shizuno now.
Jan 27, 2015 2:48 AM

Jul 2010
I want Satsuki to fuck off already. Everything she does and says just makes me wanna smack her.

Moroha is about as bland as the heroine from Amnesia. There's literally nothing to him other than his backstory. He has no personality or defining character.

Shizuno is just... Shizuno. There's nothing particularly interesting about her nor does she stand out, but I guess out of the three main characters she's the most likable, but that's not saying much.

The animation is still awful.

I'm still watching this, though. This is the sort of bad that makes me wanna keep watching, just to see how much worse it can get.
Jan 27, 2015 6:05 AM

May 2008
Satsuki needs to eat all the shit in the world tbh.

I usually don't hate tsunderes, but oh my god, calm the fuck down.
Jan 27, 2015 12:08 PM
Jan 2012
So by my standards... Between the past lives, I prefer Dark Mage Moroha, and between Satsuki and Shizuno I prefer Satsuki... And without choosing someone to compare her to, I like Maya.

I like Shizuno, though she is probably the one I like the least...

And I'm not going to lie, I was thinking that the biker girl the Moroha was fighting was the white haired girl on the picture...
Jan 27, 2015 1:49 PM

Jun 2014
Liked this episode! Seeing Moroha's and Shizuno' pastlife, quite interesting! Shizuno best girl!! Moroha is Badass! Satsuki is really annoying! This episode was great but the only thing that bothered me was Satsuki she really is annoying! Shizuno and Moroha I ship them!!
Jan 27, 2015 8:28 PM

Jul 2010
Whoever would prefer Satsuki to Shizuno should reconsider his taste.
That said, I'm finally enjoying the show, since I'm interested to know what is Shizuno and Haimura's past and what really happened.

Also, Haimura please grow a pair of balls.
Jan 28, 2015 6:19 AM

Dec 2013
Not a bad episode, kind of boring mostly but had a few good spots. The duel at school was good, the fight at the end was good, Maya brought some cuteness, but the best part of this series so far is still Ranjou and her wardrobe(or lack thereof).

The backstory could have been handled better, honestly. It tried to be intriguing and mysterious by not showing more than absolutely necessary but only really served to be annoying for the most part. Between the past Shizuno and present Shizuno both being "slaves" in some degree or another it was pressing too hard to try and get people to feel for her. It overdid it, like badly. She's barely been more a tease character in the last two episodes and now this episode constantly threw it in our faces how horrible she had it and still has it, setting up the typical damsel in distress for our MC Hero to save. I honestly cannot feel for her at all because of how the episode pushed cranked everything out- it was fast and cramped.

Hopefully next week's episode is better, Sir Douchebag certainly has something up his sleeve and Shizuno's brother definitely has his own agenda and both need to be put in their places sooner rather than later.

For those in doubt, Ranjou is best girl. Hands down, without a doubt.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Jan 30, 2015 12:13 AM

Jun 2013
fuck. Satsuki does not know how to wear panties. the proportions are trash
Jan 30, 2015 3:04 AM

Jul 2012
I root for Shizuno and the past live!
よろしく!
Jan 30, 2015 3:13 AM

Mar 2013
Not so bad this time :)
Jan 30, 2015 1:23 PM

Oct 2011
Moroha's past life with Shizuno just awesome.
Feb 1, 2015 9:40 AM

Sep 2011
The only good thing abouit this show is yuko minaguchi voice acting as a milf. Whatever, drop.
Feb 1, 2015 10:40 PM
Jul 2014
Satsuki has the most generic laugh....ever....it annoys me but it also amuses me at the same time...mainly annoying...I cant be the only one that hates it right?
Feb 3, 2015 3:20 PM

Aug 2013
The girl at the end was the maid girl right? It's also hilarious how it tear her suit.

Oh shit, that loli really is a true loli cliche with all those ''nano desu''. That's so great.

Shizuno moan turned me on a bit :P
Those lewd quiet girls... Well, in fact, she's surprisingly talkative when she's with MC dude.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 6, 2015 6:23 AM

Apr 2011
It feels like

Shizuno = Utaha Kasumigaoka
Satsuki = Eriri Sawamarua
Feb 8, 2015 8:15 AM

Nov 2014
Moroha and Shizuno's past looked so awesome. I definitely liked that it was an episode focused on her.

That ending though...it's so obvious that Edward's maid/driver was attacking Moroha!
Feb 25, 2015 7:15 AM

Oct 2008
FFF late.
I wanna see all of the six strongest...

Jul 13, 2015 7:27 PM

Jul 2015
Sir Edward's an interesting character though I could tell that I shouldn't underestimate him. Though I feel like Shizuno's brother is a character I am not really going to like (though he's a little better than Satsuki...)
Aug 6, 2015 5:28 PM

Sep 2014
Satsuki is really fucking annoying. Edward is a cocky fuck. Shizuno is definitely the better female lead.
Oct 4, 2015 2:24 AM

Jul 2014
Goku said:
Satsuki is really fucking annoying. Edward is a cocky fuck. Shizuno is definitely the better female lead.

I sadly prefer the incest path over the cold unfeeling one. I hope the English Guy is a bad guy and I thought SAO's MC was overpowered. Until I saw this: everything always goes his way. It doesn't bring anything amazing.

Spells that are longer than Harry Potter books = hell no. Its because of the Sister I'm hanging 1 here. Every other character is annoying except for the Loli that was in this episode.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Nov 6, 2015 11:48 PM
Dec 2013
LOL i knew that motorcycle girls clothes were gonna get ripped. so predictable haha
Jan 19, 2016 2:45 AM

Jul 2013
An anime show is not complete unless there's Engrish in it.

SHUT UP SATSUKI! GODDAMMIT! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALWAYS ANGRY? STOP SHOUTING! AND STOP THAT STUPID LAUGH!

Anyway, despite Satsuki's usual obnoxiousness this episode was by far the best. And by best I mean the least annoying and least boring
Sep 18, 2017 5:55 PM

Sep 2011
Not bad, not great by any means, but not bad.
Sep 17, 2018 1:33 PM

Apr 2013
Damn, the art and animation really keeps being awful. The story is also quite bland, I hope they put the rest of the budget into the fanservice.
Sep 1, 2020 3:10 PM

Feb 2014
Pantsu and tiddies
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

61 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 9:16 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2015

78 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 1:48 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2015

156 by LemonSvk »»
Jul 26, 2023 5:36 AM

» The spells

Estatia - Dec 15, 2016

1 by UTSGhost »»
Apr 14, 2023 5:42 AM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2015

97 by tanaymulik_ »»
Apr 2, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.