Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2015 5:09 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I remember this awhile back when Super Buu was having a sweets feast. Sad though. None of the Z Fighters outside stood even a chance at all..

Guess we'll be getting a big rematch next time. I'm expecting some unorthodox moves especially from Buu.
May 20, 2015 12:56 AM

Feb 2012
WHY DO THEIR EYEBROWS DISAPPEAR
Jul 24, 2015 9:02 PM

Aug 2013
For me personally I always find this part of the Buu saga to be the big slump of DBZ, As much as I like Gotenks from a design stand point he just isn't seriousness enough for the situation at hand. Thankfully this slump more or less ends once things wrap up with Gotenks V super Buu.
Sep 2, 2020 3:34 PM

Dec 2007
toriyama not only made SS3 common as every other SS now, but also wanted everyone to be dead.. er, sorry, to be eaten by super buu, if he just made gotenks more seriously they could be out from there already.

i really pity on satan that doomed to be alive alone in the whole world. he is really likeable after being friends with buu.

and the cliffhanger wasn't .. cliffhanger... we saw it in the last ep preview.

and another flaw - toriyama really started the whole buu arc by goku stating the fusion may be the key to win buu, but then he thought about gohan, and so though he could think about gotenks being in SS3 who could really have the chance to beat buu, he couldn't left gohan power-up for nothing, so he went and mage gotenks to lose even in SS3 mode; though he did seemlier thing in perfect cell arc by powering up piccolo, vegeta and mirai trunk by training, he didn't needed that in the end, but in buu arc instead of letting the power up aside he had to make it worth. probably because 1. his editor pushed him it won't be in vain 2. he wanted to finish dragon ball already so he have to made gohan shine before the end, in either way it's really foolish flaw of the many in buu arc.
User-NameSep 2, 2020 3:39 PM
Jul 24, 2021 5:37 PM

Apr 2020
The double mom-loss finally kicked Gotenks into overdrive. Or make that a double mom and dad loss. Took them long enough.

I'll guess I'll watch one more.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Kai (2014) Episode 61 Discussion

SilentTruth - Jun 27, 2015

27 by wildhood »»
Mar 27, 5:57 AM

» Videl Flying

Rijupalika - Jul 8, 2022

11 by Tarekchahattou »»
Dec 4, 2023 9:35 PM

» Why does MAL have 61 when it's 69?

ThatOneGalXenora - May 4, 2018

20 by Alexioos95 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:42 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Kai (2014) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2014

98 by Frosty »»
Nov 27, 2023 11:52 AM

» Why the hate for Kai?

xfero - Apr 12, 2014

28 by Tarekchahattou »»
Nov 2, 2023 7:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.