Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Jan 28, 2015 3:54 PM

Dota isn't that bad. You can just mute.

I think CS GO is much worst, as competitive is extremely strict and anti-fun.

Jan 29, 2015 2:23 AM

paperlynx said:
LoL was annoying to play, everybody just raged or moaned the whole time.

Maplestory's community was awful as well

What server?
Edit: Like what server do you play because lets face it it doesnt matter what region or server or what kind of group you hang out with in the game everyone in this community is piss awful whether it be fundies or those story only dolphin fly worshiping fuckers.

Jan 29, 2015 4:45 AM
I don't know a good one. The only game community that I have a good time with is the Souls community. I met some very nice people in coop, exchange items, information, it's always like that. There are some players who just like to troll everything, but the game allows that as well, and makes part of the fun, so even those trolls aren't really a nuisance. The game community is pretty good actually, with exception of the people who comment on youtube, they know how to play, and if you play any Souls game to the end, plus NG+, this already mean that you are not a noob.

The ones I hate the most is LoL community and the PC community, who thinks they're better gamers because they only have a PC. Haha, noobs, you have to play everything, consoles and pc included, to feel proud about it. If you only play PC, you're a filthy casual. If you only play console, you're a filthy casual :D

Jan 30, 2015 1:53 PM

AnonyChan said:
LoL and Dota 2. End of story.

VitaminCaim said:

CS:GO is the most cancerous fps community I've ever had to handle.

The hell? there community isn't cancerous, it's decent. There's an equal amount of good players and toxic players. Well that's my perspective in Asian servers.
No, it's shit
FGAU1912 said:
the thing i find funny is thar its all westren made games and no korean mmo communities lol that says something
That's because there's a universal agreement that K-MMOs have terrible communities

Jan 30, 2015 2:49 PM

cod
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past."

Jan 30, 2015 3:20 PM
VitaminCaim said:
AnonyChan said:
LoL and Dota 2. End of story.

The hell? there community isn't cancerous, it's decent. There's an equal amount of good players and toxic players. Well that's my perspective in Asian servers.
No, it's shit
FGAU1912 said:
the thing i find funny is thar its all westren made games and no korean mmo communities lol that says something
That's because there's a universal agreement that K-MMOs have terrible communities

iv head that but not seen it first hand and i plya lot of K mmo whe i have time to go to my local game center
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong

Jan 30, 2015 3:28 PM

DOTA 2.

From the jajas to the cykas, and the overall selfishness of everyone wanting to carry and not realizing that it is a team game doesn't make for a good time.

But I still play it.

Jan 30, 2015 3:32 PM

League of Legends.

Make one mistake and you'll have your team writing book on how they slept with your mother. Make another and you'll unleash their inner rapist to the max.

Feb 1, 2015 5:55 AM

The League of Legends and Sonic communities are cancerous and I wouldn't go anywhere near them if I had a choice.

Feb 1, 2015 2:10 PM

Considering I've been a part of the community for 8 years...Mobas, all of them.

And the Pokémon community is way to sensitive to criticism of any sort.

Feb 2, 2015 9:10 AM

Axe5396 said:
DOTA 2.

From the jajas to the cykas, and the overall selfishness of everyone wanting to carry and not realizing that it is a team game doesn't make for a good time.

But I still play it.
Same here :DD

Feb 2, 2015 9:45 AM

ATM i'm not really into gaming but i would have to say COD, the couple of the latest ones...

Feb 2, 2015 11:26 PM

A lot of the gaming communities are terrible, but even amongst them, Youtube's gaming community, PC elitists and Nintendo fanboys especially, are annoying. PC elitists, I don't even need to explain. Nintendo fanboys, they refuse to see anything wrong that Nintendo does. I've counted at least 3 occasions within the past week or so where they've defended to hell and back something that would've condemned to hell and back if the company's name was not Nintendo. But nothing was wrong with it because it was Nintendo.

Feb 2, 2015 11:51 PM

yhunata said:
A lot of the gaming communities are terrible, but even amongst them, Youtube's gaming community, PC elitists and Nintendo fanboys especially, are annoying. PC elitists, I don't even need to explain. Nintendo fanboys, they refuse to see anything wrong that Nintendo does. I've counted at least 3 occasions within the past week or so where they've defended to hell and back something that would've condemned to hell and back if the company's name was not Nintendo. But nothing was wrong with it because it was Nintendo.

I think everyone who is extreme enough counts as annoying.

Feb 3, 2015 12:04 AM

Werchiel said:
yhunata said:

Indeed, PC elitists are just a bit more vocal than "console peasants". Heck, even other PC gamers don't seem safe from their wrath.

Feb 3, 2015 12:25 AM
yhunata said:
Werchiel said:

Indeed, PC elitists are just a bit more vocal than "console peasants". Heck, even other PC gamers don't seem safe from their wrath.

double standards there cause i sense your a uber mencher your self
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Feb 3, 2015 4:11 AM

FGAU1912 said:
yhunata said:

Uber Mencher? The heck is that supposed to mean? The only console I own is broken and my laptop can barely play games from 4 years ago. I don't see how I can be an elitist of anything. If you're talking about the thing with Nintendo, I'll agree that I'm not a huge fan of them, but I don't go around bashing them for no good reason.

Feb 3, 2015 4:14 AM

I thought the LoL community was bad until I played a few matches DotA 2 yesterday... You get flamed for taking last hits because they are too dumb to do it O_O

Feb 3, 2015 12:17 PM

Recently been playing a lot of guild wars 2 and holy shit

the people in the pvp community are utterly retarded and not only they are incredibly bad and lack common understanding of the game, which has been out for so long, but they also have big mouths and egos which make a bad combination with the game that is gw2 and overall people are dumb as F and deluded psychos
lots of music -

Feb 3, 2015 4:01 PM
yhunata said:
FGAU1912 said:

Uber Mencher? The heck is that supposed to mean? The only console I own is broken and my laptop can barely play games from 4 years ago. I don't see how I can be an elitist of anything. If you're talking about the thing with Nintendo, I'll agree that I'm not a huge fan of them, but I don't go around bashing them for no good reason.

the way you used "console peasants" i also game on both bbut ii get called a console fanboy

i hate uber menchers vry much

Feb 3, 2015 10:15 PM

FGAU1912 said:
the way you used "console peasants" i also game on both bbut ii get called a console fanboy

i hate uber menchers vry much

They're quoted, meaning I am simply quoting the PC elitists.

Feb 3, 2015 10:16 PM

The halo community used to be fool of interesting and creative people in the early days.. And the it devolved into retardation and MLG bullshiet

Feb 3, 2015 10:47 PM

I think basically every community has there flaw.
Nintendo fans are pretty annoying. Omg when Bayonetta 2 came out they pissed me off when they're like "HAHA its only for the WiiU!"
I don't have an issue with PC players but when they're like "PC is superior. Blah blah graphics blah blah hacking blah blah cheating blah blah." Its like... oorrr you can play the game it was meant to be played rather than changing everything. Might as well make your own game.
I love Dark/Demons Souls but omg the fans "OMG DARK SOULS HARDEST GAME. YOU SUCK IF YOU CAN'T PLAY." It's like... Demons Souls and Dark Souls aren't THAT hard... You don't know hard until you play Route D on Drakengard 3 lol.
Fortune favors the bold. I weep for the sheep.

Feb 3, 2015 11:47 PM

Console wars (by saying console wars I also mean PC players) are just pointless. I have a PC and a few consoles (mainly from Sony) and I don't consider myself either a PC gamer or a console gamer. Because I'm just one thing - a gamer. And that's it. So arguing about which is better is just a fuckin' waste of time. Just play a game instead of trying to convince someone that PC is better because you get higher resolution or that console is better because there aren't technical issues (both statements are wrong by the way).
Some games ARE in fact better on PC - like strategy games while some are better on a console - like fighting games (yes of course you can use a gamepad for a PC and hook it to a TV but that's not the point here). The only thing we should fight against are exclusives. I wouldn't mind since I have the entire playstation family and all the best exclusives are for this console (and again this is extremely biased and a personal opinion of mine) but still - games should be available for as many platforms as possible but I'm pretty certain that it would not stop "THE WAR".

I love Dark/Demons Souls but omg the fans "OMG DARK SOULS HARDEST GAME. YOU SUCK IF YOU CAN'T PLAY." It's like... Demons Souls and Dark Souls aren't THAT hard... You don't know hard until you play Route D on Drakengard 3 lol.

You see - I would have to disagree. Because it really depends on who is playing the game in question. For me Demon Souls/Dark Souls are way too hard and I only get irritated by dying over and over and over again. For me Lords of the Fallen was difficult enough and it's considered to be a "casual" version of Dark Souls. That's because I don't usually play games of this kind (or at least haven't for a while) so I picked up Lords thinking - "hey, I want to see what all the fuss is about".
So by going against them and saying "pfff it's not that hard" you put yourself a bit on the elitist side.
Modified by Werchiel, Feb 3, 2015 11:53 PM

Feb 4, 2015 12:14 AM

Nintendo. Over-defensive man-babies.
Battlechili1 said:
The "PC Mustard Race" community annoys me for not letting people enjoy playing video games however they want.
If the term annoys you, it's working. It's a joke. The video scene it originated from was funny.

Feb 4, 2015 3:28 AM

Spooks_McBones said:
Mine has to be WoT I enjoy the game by my god it seems like 90% of players are god damned lemmings. Theres never any strategy, they immediately spread out and leave gaping holes in our defenses and basically the game is lost 30 seconds in

Sounds like you need a dose of War Thunder realistic tank battles instead.

Better graphics and physics, better damage model, higher skill roof and a good community. (Not arcade mode though, which has the same problems as WoT.)

Also now you can fly planes in realistic tank battles, or you can take out AAA and shoot them down.

Feb 4, 2015 4:36 AM

Red_Tuesday said:

Also now you can fly planes in realistic tank battles, or you can take out AAA and shoot them down.

As long as I don't have to fly the planes, had to quit that game because it was making me actually want to throw up, spinning around in that cockpit ughg

Feb 4, 2015 5:30 AM

Battlechili1 said:
The "PC Mustard Race" community annoys me for not letting people enjoy playing video games however they want.
I agree with you.

Feb 4, 2015 5:47 AM

Am I fuckin' hopeless for thinking that we gamers should all just be one big community?
I mean yeah - a lot of people just desire conflict but come on - we're in the same cart here.
Makes me feel like people who are extreme to the edges don't seem like much of a gamers to me - after all they preffer to waste their time on pointless banter rather than play some awesome games.

Feb 4, 2015 7:01 AM

The League of Legends is the worst.
12 year kids on Xbox Live are very annoying as well.

Feb 4, 2015 3:47 PM

Spooks_McBones said:
Red_Tuesday said:

As long as I don't have to fly the planes, had to quit that game because it was making me actually want to throw up, spinning around in that cockpit ughg

Yep, it's completely optional, in fact it costs so much to spawn in one (you get spawn points for contributing to the objective and for hits/ kills/ assists) that often you won't be able to, (all planes are out of reach on first spawn in a game) or it will be a smarter move to take out another tank anyway to capture a strategic location as a lot of people will abandon the objectives at that point to take to the skies.

And AAA is the cheapest thing you can spawn in as well.

Feb 4, 2015 8:02 PM

Werchiel said:
Console wars (by saying console wars I also mean PC players) are just pointless. I have a PC and a few consoles (mainly from Sony) and I don't consider myself either a PC gamer or a console gamer. Because I'm just one thing - a gamer. And that's it. So arguing about which is better is just a fuckin' waste of time. Just play a game instead of trying to convince someone that PC is better because you get higher resolution or that console is better because there aren't technical issues (both statements are wrong by the way).
Some games ARE in fact better on PC - like strategy games while some are better on a console - like fighting games (yes of course you can use a gamepad for a PC and hook it to a TV but that's not the point here). The only thing we should fight against are exclusives. I wouldn't mind since I have the entire playstation family and all the best exclusives are for this console (and again this is extremely biased and a personal opinion of mine) but still - games should be available for as many platforms as possible but I'm pretty certain that it would not stop "THE WAR".

You see - I would have to disagree. Because it really depends on who is playing the game in question. For me Demon Souls/Dark Souls are way too hard and I only get irritated by dying over and over and over again. For me Lords of the Fallen was difficult enough and it's considered to be a "casual" version of Dark Souls. That's because I don't usually play games of this kind (or at least haven't for a while) so I picked up Lords thinking - "hey, I want to see what all the fuss is about".
So by going against them and saying "pfff it's not that hard" you put yourself a bit on the elitist side.

When I say "it wasn't THAT hard" I didn't say it wasn't hard, the Valley of Defilement is the biggest pain in the ass. I was just saying the fans glorify the difficulty to brag they can play a challenging game and put down others for not being able to play it. I would think they would be an elitist.
Fortune favors the bold. I weep for the sheep.

Feb 5, 2015 1:32 AM

LewdBugles said:
Werchiel said:

When I say "it wasn't THAT hard" I didn't say it wasn't hard, the Valley of Defilement is the biggest pain in the ass. I was just saying the fans glorify the difficulty to brag they can play a challenging game and put down others for not being able to play it. I would think they would be an elitist.

Oh sorry - I misunderstood you.
But yeah, I completely agree with that.

Feb 5, 2015 1:57 AM

LewdBugles said:

I definitely agree with this lol.

They feel as if Dark Souls is the hardest and grindiest game ever, while it just feels like a harder version of Monster Hunter.

I'll have them try and complete Disgaea 4 or finish Tales of the Abyss at Unknown difficulty.

Ever experienced a game where the Cap Level is 9999, and even the items, the weapons, and the skills can be leveled up? (Disgaea)

Ever experienced a battle where the enemy has 2 Million health and you do like a hundred per hit, and the boss nigh-one hits every character? (TotA Nebilim)

They feel as if they are the best gamer ever, not understanding that every gamer has their own strengths and weaknesses.

Feb 5, 2015 4:22 AM

AzureDaora said:
LewdBugles said:

I definitely agree with this lol.

They feel as if Dark Souls is the hardest and grindiest game ever, while it just feels like a harder version of Monster Hunter.

I'll have them try and complete Disgaea 4 or finish Tales of the Abyss at Unknown difficulty.

Ever experienced a game where the Cap Level is 9999, and even the items, the weapons, and the skills can be leveled up? (Disgaea)

Ever experienced a battle where the enemy has 2 Million health and you do like a hundred per hit, and the boss nigh-one hits every character? (TotA Nebilim)

They feel as if they are the best gamer ever, not understanding that every gamer has their own strengths and weaknesses.

Don't turn this topic into "what games I think is the hardest" discussion.
It really doesn't matter what game that is. You could easily replace "Dark Souls" with "Disgaea" in hist post and it would still be valid. A game in question doesn't matter - only how the community acts.

Fuchsia_ said:
this community makes me very mad [url=http://myanimelist.net/profile/Fuchsia_[/url]

Burn in hell please.

Feb 5, 2015 11:01 AM

@UP
We are having Naruto tournaments (Im not saying a particular game since we allways switch to a new one when it's released) on a semi-regular basis but we've allways kept it low-profile so to speak. There is a total of around 20 of us and the tournaments are held on a weekly/2-weekly basis and on average there is around 5-8 people on each one. I prefer to keep it in such a way anyway. And so far it held up (been around 3 years).
The thing is - we don't play over the net, we meet in rl to play and that is probably the most significant factor.

Btw - how can you NOT be flashy when playing Minato :D
I allways prefered fast characters anyway - neiji, lee, guy, asuma (in the latest release he is op in awakening mode) but lately Shisui has also been "the man".
Thing is - with the addition of counters it has really turned into a mind game.

Feb 5, 2015 11:44 AM

Shino is actually banned from playing along with characters like Temari, Deidara and Utakata because of their square attacks although that's a rule made like 3 games ago when we had a huge problem dealing with just spamming square attacks. I suppose we just got used to it and it sticked.

We usually combine our tournaments with beer so it gets more exciting as we play on.
I tried playing online but I had some issues with lag (which is weird since I have a 60mb connection that usually tackles anything I throw at it) and ragequitters.
I think I was scarred after playing MK vs DC (which for like 2 years was one of the only two games, next to MGS4, that I owned for the PS3 so I played it online A LOT) - stuff like infinite superman groundslam and combos that take 97% of your hp if you only get hit once. I really need to refresh my experience - and I might just do that since last week a picked a combo of Tekken 6, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Soul Calibur 5 for an equivalent of 30$ (it was 100 PLN) so I'm planning to refresh my childhood memories from playing Tekken 1 and 2 on my PSX and Soul Calibur on Arcade.

Feb 6, 2015 12:13 PM

eturnity said:
Dota isn't that bad. You can just mute.

I think CS GO is much worst, as competitive is extremely strict and anti-fun.
yeah, but it is actually real fun if you play with friends and try to be ''friendly'' with your teammates :)

Feb 6, 2015 12:17 PM
Chu2Byo

VitaminCaim said:
League has obnoxious no-lifers who can fully memorize the stats and item descriptions of everything perfectly but probably don't know the first 5 lines to the pledge of allegiance.

CS:GO is the most cancerous fps community I've ever had to handle.

TF2 has some weird as fuck people, not bad, but just... Weird.

WoW community used to be nice but now it's kinda going downhill

I actually consider CoD to have the best online community imo. Most people who play it do so for fun and not "Hue, to improve my sk1llz"

Riptos said:
I'm sure I won't be the last person to mention the "wonderful" League of Legends community here.

It's like 99% raging and 1% constructive criticism if you do anything wrong in a game lol.

Feb 26, 2015 2:26 AM

k
its official

Guild Wars 2 pvp community is by far the most braindead retard filled community there is, even league has less braindead retards than gw2

good fucking lord i think im mentally scarred
lots of music -

Feb 26, 2015 2:30 AM

Werchiel said:
Fuchsia_ said:
this community makes me very mad [url=http://myanimelist.net/profile/Fuchsia_[/url]

Burn in hell please.
I agree, get that cancerous CD shit out of my gaming board

Feb 26, 2015 4:40 AM

Dota 2
1st scenario:You just get into the game and are immediately matched up against pros.They will thrash you,then they will shit talk you,then they will tell you to uninstall.
2nd.You are an average player.
2a.You win the game.Your teammate calls you out for being useless while they shit talk the enemy team.Constantly telling them how useless you were.
2b.You lose the game.Your teammate calls you out for being useless and reports you.The enemy shit talks you.
3rd.During picking phase.Your entire team picked carries while telling you to pick support.And when you do,they will call you out for being useless as you are not able to support all of them.(I usually dont listen to them and pick a carry/jungler/nuker myself.Farm in jungle yourself.Help nobody and win the game yourself)
4th.You are an above average player.
4a.Your entire team are noobs.Supports trying to ks carries.Not buying wards.Building maelstorms on warlocks.Carries cant last hit and tries to build a tranquil boots and shivas guars faceless void.Faceless voids tries to ulti an invulnerable slark,catching 3 teammates inside chrono and gg.
4b.You thrash the enemy team using earthshaker and both teams worship you.

Not to mention that all swear words used are mostly in Russian/Pinoy.Not trying to be a racist here but its true.

Feb 26, 2015 4:47 AM

incisorr said:
k
its official

Guild Wars 2 pvp community is by far the most braindead retard filled community there is, even league has less braindead retards than gw2

Anyone decent playing GW2 sPvP got bored and left years ago.

All my friends and guildies, along with me, dropped out for greener pastures.

Feb 26, 2015 6:37 AM

_Myst said:
incisorr said:
k
its official

Anyone decent playing GW2 sPvP got bored and left years ago.

All my friends and guildies, along with me, dropped out for greener pastures.

ikr i played on release and quit because of how boring it was and i only went back like 2 months ago because of many things that happened and i dont really have a choice and i need a mmo because its like a drug to me but i cant go back to the only one i want and theres nothing else so i have to do this

cant blame anyone for quitting though, i could blame people for quitting my previous game but gw2? please. the game has awesome world and engine and some things but the combat (both pvp and pve) is just bad
lots of music -

Feb 26, 2015 7:53 AM
CSGO community is a lot worse.
why??

SUKABLJAD IDINAHUIX, JAVVLAAFETAKURWASPIZADANESKY.

srsly, i can't stand those people.

Feb 26, 2015 8:00 AM

Lately for me, it's the Payday 2 community. While the community is good when in-game (cooperation is key to success), outside it's a whole bunch of whingers.

Payday 2 release? Whine, not enough content.
Now, there's plenty of DLC? Whine, too much content.
Only 4 characters? Whine, not enough.
Add 3 more characters? Whine, roster too big now.
Special unit, the Cloaker is missing from the sequel? Whine, Cloaker makes thing interesting.
Cloaker now back in game? Whine, Cloaker is too overpowered.
Devs give free DLC? Community OUTRAGED!!!

And the list goes on. Now with the Hype Train Event going on, this whinging has reached heights I never thought capable.

Feb 26, 2015 8:15 AM

the worst ones ive seen are the fanbases from
smash melee
the last of us
pc master race
first person shooters
sonic
graphic whores

May 9, 9:05 AM

the smash,animal crossing,pokemon and danganronpa fandom.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]