Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2015 11:03 AM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Such a good final episode. Enough to convince me to bump the rating up to a 7. I wanted to see Diego and Lolita get married though.
Sep 26, 2015 9:21 PM

Apr 2014
Best end ^_^
Nov 9, 2016 7:34 PM

Mar 2016
So, Finally we get a kiss scene. Governor was saved and Raymond defeated. And Zorro will come back when people need him. Nice ending.

Also, Interesting to see how Little Zorro and gonzales also plays a major role in this last episode.
"People who don't see that anime has changed are either wearing "glasses" or watching only a certain type (and or era) of anime"
"Having a low mean score doesn't necessarily mean one doesn't enjoy anime. Rating system is not a school grading system."
"Elitist is people who think he is superior than others. Not necessarily ones who insulting/critisizing your favorite anime or people who enjoy a certain type of anime"
"Fanboy is people who translating "your favorite anime is shit" into "you are shit".
"Being a fanboy is an indication of elitism"
May 27, 2018 9:02 PM
Jan 2014
With the anime I was really expecting an unsatisfying end but it just felt right here the end was better than I hoped it would be, just settles the series so well been a fun ride for the most part. so good!
Nov 13, 2022 11:53 AM
Apr 2021
I rewatched the kiss scene a thousand times since 2011 when I first saw it tbh.This whole anime is nostalgic for me.I just rewatched episodes 4 and 5.This anime still got everything what I need.I have seen a lot of Zorro content since it but I think this Zorro/Diego is the best.We mostly can see him as Diego and in certain episodes he only wears Zorro costume for 3 minutes.And he can be confident as Diego too,although there isn't any citizen who notice it
Oct 11, 2023 12:51 PM
Oct 2023
Reply to Mrs_Lupin
I rewatched the kiss scene a thousand times since 2011 when I first saw it tbh.This whole anime is nostalgic for me.I just rewatched episodes 4 and 5.This anime still got everything what I need.I have seen a lot of Zorro content since it but I think this Zorro/Diego is the best.We mostly can see him as Diego and in certain episodes he only wears Zorro costume for 3 minutes.And he can be confident as Diego too,although there isn't any citizen who notice it
@Mrs_Lupin I think that Gabriel was not arrested .But his opening ending means something positive for him .His good side
Oct 13, 2023 12:39 PM
Oct 2023
Reply to Kurniawan_Ktr
So, Finally we get a kiss scene. Governor was saved and Raymond defeated. And Zorro will come back when people need him. Nice ending.

Also, Interesting to see how Little Zorro and gonzales also plays a major role in this last episode.
@Kurniawan_Ktr But i think that Gabriel was saved and not arrested.He lett the governor free.Nobody talk about him as e
Enemy at the end
Oct 17, 2023 10:33 AM
Apr 2021
Reply to Sabrina5
@Mrs_Lupin I think that Gabriel was not arrested .But his opening ending means something positive for him .His good side
@Sabrina5 I didn't write anything related to Gabriel but ok

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaiketsu Zorro Episode 40 Discussion

hirahira - Jan 21, 2015

2 by Eveninth9 »»
Oct 29, 2023 8:13 AM

» Cannot find the subbed episodes

NinaShlimon - Jul 9, 2017

2 by Sabrina5 »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:10 PM

Poll: » Kaiketsu Zorro Episode 51 Discussion

hirahira - Jan 22, 2015

2 by Sabrina5 »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:05 PM

Poll: » Kaiketsu Zorro Episode 50 Discussion

Kurniawan_Ktr - Nov 9, 2016

1 by Sabrina5 »»
Oct 8, 2023 11:59 AM

Poll: » Kaiketsu Zorro Episode 35 Discussion

Kurniawan_Ktr - Nov 7, 2016

1 by Sabrina5 »»
Oct 8, 2023 11:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.