Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Akame ga Kill! Chapter 56 Discussion


Jan 26, 2015 2:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 133
Akame and Leone need to get it together, they didn't do much this fight. It was all about Tatsumi and Mine
 
Jan 26, 2015 3:49 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 964
Mine is alive!

Lmao at how mad people got when they heard the manga went the anime route. If mine did die I wouldn't be mad because at least this way it made a lot more sense. Tatsumi has will step his game up. He wasn't even holding back on my girl Esdeath. Budo is dead for sure. Mine looks to be in a coma. Tatsumi looks dope with that eye of his. Hoping next chapter we will see some development and no fights. I'll say it's time for a break. Anyway great chapter.

5/5.
 
Jan 26, 2015 5:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 311
Darklight0303 said:
LordPerucho said:
It might be fixed because Najenda mentioned of a person who could fix Teigus.


Quotation needed. Though it would still be bullshit.


You really know nothing about the plot don't you or are you just so mad that a certain lady just can't seem to die
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Jan 26, 2015 6:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 11323
LordPerucho said:
Darklight0303 said:


Quotation needed. Though it would still be bullshit.


http://www.mangahere.co/manga/akame_ga_kiru/c056/32.html


It says Teigu expert but not Teigu Craftsman or Repairman. It just means they know a lot about Teigu. Nowhere does it say he can put Teigu backtogether.
 
Jan 26, 2015 8:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 1288
Ok, great chapter in terms of battles Tatsumi evolving while in battle is a classic shonen plot. The chapter almost went to the anime side but im glad it didin't but still mine "finishing off budou??? There is still a glimmer of hope of budou being alive since the body wasn't found.
I feel good that Mine is out of this shit for quite sometime. I feel like she is heavy baggage for Tatsumi but her being in a coma state can bring lots of excitement to the series. Maybe she gets taken as a hostage or brainwashed to become an enemy?? or be controlled by kurome as a puppet?? something along those lines. If that were to happen then the priest might be right on mine killing tatsumi, no?

But I would have been really happy if Chelsea did not die at all I can't get over it T_T but my bae Esdeath is still here so its still gucci yow. Takahiro did not finish off mine since mine is like the WWE, if she dies it will not be good for business. Can't wait for the next chapter. 5/5
 
Jan 27, 2015 4:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 3348
lmfao, that giant dick weapon XDD
that's sad to read, finish it alrdy

poor Mine, why not just let her die
her last scene in anime was kinda touching but this is just anti-climatic
Modified by Aizix, Jan 27, 2015 7:44 AM
 
Jan 27, 2015 8:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 324
Holy shit fk yes mine didn't die oh god thank god
 
Jan 27, 2015 8:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 1394
Darklight0303 said:


It says Teigu expert but not Teigu Craftsman or Repairman. It just means they know a lot about Teigu. Nowhere does it say he can put Teigu backtogether.


Yeah, It seems that I read a different translation.

Besides, before this chapter there hasnt been any mention of broken teigus being repaired.

Unless that Teigu expect could help Mine(if she wakes up) giving her a new Teigu, a teigu that isnt OP like pumpkin.

Wont mind if its another gun or a weapon with range, as long as its not pinchi again.

 
Jan 27, 2015 9:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 11323
LordPerucho said:
Darklight0303 said:


It says Teigu expert but not Teigu Craftsman or Repairman. It just means they know a lot about Teigu. Nowhere does it say he can put Teigu backtogether.


Yeah, It seems that I read a different translation.

Besides, before this chapter there hasnt been any mention of broken teigus being repaired.

Unless that Teigu expect could help Mine(if she wakes up) giving her a new Teigu, a teigu that isnt OP like pumpkin.

Wont mind if its another gun or a weapon with range, as long as its not pinchi again.


As long as that damned deus ex machina plot device doesn't come back
 
Jan 27, 2015 1:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 336
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice now mine should be safe till the end of the series (now i'm more worried about tatsumi lol...).

Even without Pumpkin i hope she stays relevant.
 
Jan 27, 2015 2:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 133
So Budo's body wasn't found, right?

This is probably a stupid theory but i'll say it anyway...What if he got blasted by pumpkin to outside of the capitol in a random poor deprived village and random people from that village helped revive him. He will eventually realize how nice the people are and how they have so little because of the capitol and he sides with the revolutionary army.

He has said how he likes the spirit of night raid and how he wants to deal with the emperor, but who knows. I honestly believe he isn't dead just yet.
 
Jan 27, 2015 2:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 89
Why are u all people hate Mine so much? She defeated Budou so what? You all know from the beggining what is pumpkin power. Is it so strange to defeat that old retard? I don't get that Mine and Touka hating.
"we're already the walking dead. if there's anything that makes us different from the real dead, there's only one. living and dying isn't the real issue. if you cling to being alive, you become frightened and your eyes get clouded. if you don't have that desire to begin with, you can fight on, right to the end of the world." - Revy
 
Jan 27, 2015 2:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 1394
GeneralEsdeath said:
So Budo's body wasn't found, right?

This is probably a stupid theory but i'll say it anyway...What if he got blasted by pumpkin to outside of the capitol in a random poor deprived village and random people from that village helped revive him. He will eventually realize how nice the people are and how they have so little because of the capitol and he sides with the revolutionary army.

He has said how he likes the spirit of night raid and how he wants to deal with the emperor, but who knows. I honestly believe he isn't dead just yet.


I had a theory like that , but instead he lands in the village where Tatsumi is from.

 
Jan 27, 2015 3:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 1284
The lamest thing that could ever happen but i could see happening to Akame ga Kill is at the end, when Tatsumi is having his last battle with whoever the final adversary is and seems to be losing and about to get killed, a blast comes out of nowhere and saves him, only to be revealed it was Mine, all healed up and with a functioning Pumpkin, who then says a stupid tsundere one-liner.

Damn, that would just be on a shounen beginner's level of bad.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
 
Jan 27, 2015 3:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 1394
Tatsumis is at most getting 2-3 fights(UT, Wave, Esdease).

Tatsumi is gonna die if its confirmed fusing with Incurso makes him lose his humanity.

 
Jan 27, 2015 3:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 370
My heart almost stopped when I saw Mine shooting Budo while saying it'd be her "Last Shot" .... Thanks to the author for not using the anime route....Now Mine is pretty much safe till the end of the manga.

She can share room with Asseylum Vers Allusia.

_____________________

Esdeath will come back, stronger than ever, I wouldn't be suprised if she makes an Unlimited Ice Works. But. Oh well... I just want to see the Emperor and the Prime Minister Dead, so Kurome, Esdeath and Tatsumi remain alive till the end.
 
Jan 27, 2015 3:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 11323
Maledict said:
The lamest thing that could ever happen but i could see happening to Akame ga Kill is at the end, when Tatsumi is having his last battle with whoever the final adversary is and seems to be losing and about to get killed, a blast comes out of nowhere and saves him, only to be revealed it was Mine, all healed up and with a functioning Pumpkin, who then says a stupid tsundere one-liner.

Damn, that would just be on a shounen beginner's level of bad.


I would instantly rate the manga a 1 if that happened
 
Jan 27, 2015 4:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 133
Maledict said:
The lamest thing that could ever happen but i could see happening to Akame ga Kill is at the end, when Tatsumi is having his last battle with whoever the final adversary is and seems to be losing and about to get killed, a blast comes out of nowhere and saves him, only to be revealed it was Mine, all healed up and with a functioning Pumpkin, who then says a stupid tsundere one-liner.

Damn, that would just be on a shounen beginner's level of bad.


That already kinda happened in chapter 53 (I think) when mine blasted through the colosseum to save tatsumi from being executed by esdeath

And I thought it was so good
 
Jan 27, 2015 4:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 336
GeneralEsdeath said:
Maledict said:
The lamest thing that could ever happen but i could see happening to Akame ga Kill is at the end, when Tatsumi is having his last battle with whoever the final adversary is and seems to be losing and about to get killed, a blast comes out of nowhere and saves him, only to be revealed it was Mine, all healed up and with a functioning Pumpkin, who then says a stupid tsundere one-liner.

Damn, that would just be on a shounen beginner's level of bad.


That already kinda happened in chapter 53 (I think) when mine blasted through the colosseum to save tatsumi from being executed by esdeath

And I thought it was so good

Me too, entering the execution ground alone against the two strongest generals is already the best feat of courage imo.
 
Jan 27, 2015 5:58 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 107
LordPerucho said:
Esdease showed she is stronger than Budou by only getting a small scratch after getting punched by Tatsumi.


That really doesn't prove Esdeath is stronger than Budou, though. They were both hit by the same punch, except Budou got up almost immediately after the punch while Esdeath was down for quite a while. Take into account that Budou was already suffering internal damage and strain from using his Teigu against multiple Night Raid members beforehand, while Esdeath took her only hit in the entire series.

You can argue that Esdeath was "shocked" that someone was finally able to land a hit on her, she took some time to get out of the debris and rubble, missing a chance to stop Night Raid from escaping; making me believe that the punch hurt her a lot more than the "scratch" would show. With that said, Budou's build lets him tank all of those attacks, and Esdeath is more of a glass-cannon/fragile speedster type it seems.

If you really want to prove that Esdeath is stronger than Budou, however, I guess taking her two Trump cards into account might make the difference.
 
Jan 27, 2015 6:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 311
RinFTW said:
GeneralEsdeath said:


That already kinda happened in chapter 53 (I think) when mine blasted through the colosseum to save tatsumi from being executed by esdeath

And I thought it was so good

Me too, entering the execution ground alone against the two strongest generals is already the best feat of courage imo.


True that, that was one great way to show pumpkin's power at its peak.
I am all-in for her revival if there's any similar situation, hell entering battle in a weaken state is already considered in a pinch.

Edit: just realised the original poster. That irony post with the shounen's sasuke avatar. no offence intended.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Jan 27, 2015 6:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 1394
Teedog12 said:


That really doesn't prove Esdeath is stronger than Budou, though. They were both hit by the same punch, except Budou got up almost immediately after the punch while Esdeath was down for quite a while. Take into account that Budou was already suffering internal damage and strain from using his Teigu against multiple Night Raid members beforehand, while Esdeath took her only hit in the entire series.

You can argue that Esdeath was "shocked" that someone was finally able to land a hit on her, she took some time to get out of the debris and rubble, missing a chance to stop Night Raid from escaping; making me believe that the punch hurt her a lot more than the "scratch" would show. With that said, Budou's build lets him tank all of those attacks, and Esdeath is more of a glass-cannon/fragile speedster type it seems.

If you really want to prove that Esdeath is stronger than Budou, however, I guess taking her two Trump cards into account might make the difference.


She got thrown out of the stadium, and she cant fly and thats she took forever to return.

And Takahiro might have retconned her 2nd trump card, I bet its gonna be an ice armor stronger than 2nd form Incursio.

About Mine: When she wakes up she might become a walking deus ex machina like Bleachs Orihime, thus giving Tatsumi another powerup(turning him into full Monster mode).

 
Jan 27, 2015 7:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 11323
LordPerucho said:
Teedog12 said:


That really doesn't prove Esdeath is stronger than Budou, though. They were both hit by the same punch, except Budou got up almost immediately after the punch while Esdeath was down for quite a while. Take into account that Budou was already suffering internal damage and strain from using his Teigu against multiple Night Raid members beforehand, while Esdeath took her only hit in the entire series.

You can argue that Esdeath was "shocked" that someone was finally able to land a hit on her, she took some time to get out of the debris and rubble, missing a chance to stop Night Raid from escaping; making me believe that the punch hurt her a lot more than the "scratch" would show. With that said, Budou's build lets him tank all of those attacks, and Esdeath is more of a glass-cannon/fragile speedster type it seems.

If you really want to prove that Esdeath is stronger than Budou, however, I guess taking her two Trump cards into account might make the difference.


She got thrown out of the stadium, and she cant fly and thats she took forever to return.

And Takahiro might have retconned her 2nd trump card, I bet its gonna be an ice armor stronger than 2nd form Incursio.

About Mine: When she wakes up she might become a walking deus ex machina like Bleachs Orihime, thus giving Tatsumi another powerup(turning him into full Monster mode).


You really want this series to become utter shit with that kind of future theory?
 
Jan 27, 2015 9:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 537
That was a good chapter. Gave the anime a big fuck to your face sense which is quite welcomed.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
 
Jan 28, 2015 3:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 6154
REALLY?Soul thing again?And here i was hoping that they would at least kill Mine with that poison thing and at least make some sense...But no,she used her spirit to attack Budou ofc...LMAO

It will still be better than anime but that doesnt count as praise i guess...And "happy end" confirmed by not killing Mine,at the end everyone alive will go back to base and Mine will wake up...

Jarkzy said:
it would be so stupid if he just made her live to make Tatsumi die while she is unconcious,
This
Modified by LoneWizzy, Jan 28, 2015 3:37 AM
 
Jan 28, 2015 3:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2246
The battle was amazing.

Mine took out Budo and sacrificed herself.

Tsunami has the incurio danger beast eye that could only mean as Tsunami evolves with incurio he is turning more and more into a danger beast.

Great chapter!!!
 
Jan 28, 2015 4:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 616
This is just way better than the anime adaption.
 
Jan 28, 2015 5:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 1394
Darklight0303 said:


You really want this series to become utter shit with that kind of future theory?


Nah, that would be if Esdease gets defeated via Talk no Jutsu by a combined team of Tatsumi, Wave and a returning Budou.

 
Jan 28, 2015 6:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 3590
Mine killing Budou was kinda lame. I also believe that since she has become a vegetable she will be alive until the end, maybe she will regain her consciousness somehow.
Esdese took quite some time to recover and snap out of it after Tatsumi delivered his punch. Lastly, Tatsumi's eye is a bit worrying. I think it may have to do with the poison and fusing with Incursio. I wonder if that means he is becoming stronger or just serves as a death flag.
Overall good chapter, I'm looking forward to the next and most probably last meeting between Esdese and Tatsumi.
"He's already special. Because he was... born into this world."


 
Jan 28, 2015 8:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 529
LordPerucho said:
Teedog12 said:


That really doesn't prove Esdeath is stronger than Budou, though. They were both hit by the same punch, except Budou got up almost immediately after the punch while Esdeath was down for quite a while. Take into account that Budou was already suffering internal damage and strain from using his Teigu against multiple Night Raid members beforehand, while Esdeath took her only hit in the entire series.

You can argue that Esdeath was "shocked" that someone was finally able to land a hit on her, she took some time to get out of the debris and rubble, missing a chance to stop Night Raid from escaping; making me believe that the punch hurt her a lot more than the "scratch" would show. With that said, Budou's build lets him tank all of those attacks, and Esdeath is more of a glass-cannon/fragile speedster type it seems.

If you really want to prove that Esdeath is stronger than Budou, however, I guess taking her two Trump cards into account might make the difference.


She got thrown out of the stadium, and she cant fly and thats she took forever to return.

And Takahiro might have retconned her 2nd trump card, I bet its gonna be an ice armor stronger than 2nd form Incursio.

About Mine: When she wakes up she might become a walking deus ex machina like Bleachs Orihime, thus giving Tatsumi another powerup(turning him into full Monster mode).


Didn't Esdeath say "Army" so I imagine the trumpcard has something to do with summoning.
 
Jan 28, 2015 9:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 1394
Thats why I said Takahiro mightve changed his mind about Esdease 2nd trump card.

Likely thought it couldve been underwhelming like Akames trump card.

Esdease might get a powerup when she battles Tatsumi again, something that increases her durability/physical strength in a full ice armor that has the resembles the danger beast her Teigu is made of.

 
Jan 28, 2015 11:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 279
It's somehow strange
I always though that it's kinda stupid that Mine took down Budo in the anime so I though it'll be different in the manga...but in the end nearly the same thing (not sure if Mine's really dead now)
well anyways
it was a great chapter,Tatsumi was really awesome
looks like now he's even stronger than Akame,I guess he's the only one capable of taking Esdeath down
I'm really looking forward for the next chapters
 
Jan 28, 2015 12:48 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 107
Elgargini said:

I always though that it's kinda stupid that Mine took down Budo in the anime so I though it'll be different in the manga...but in the end nearly the same thing (not sure if Mine's really dead now)


At least Budou went down with some dignity in the manga. He was straight-up shamed in the anime from just Mein and Leone.
 
Jan 28, 2015 12:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1068
Okay instead of Tatsumi giving Esdeath a gut buster he should of punched her fucking face in instead.
 
Jan 28, 2015 1:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 133
HollowIchigo58 said:
Okay instead of Tatsumi giving Esdeath a gut buster he should of punched her fucking face in instead.


Remember that he swung his spear from above and she blocked it with her arms and ice above her head so her face was pretty much blocked and left her stomach wide open for an attack.

Besides, no one should hit that beautiful face!
 
Jan 28, 2015 3:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 370
Esdeath's second Triumph Card may be creating an army of Ice Soldiers or something like that:

http://mangafox.me/manga/akame_ga_kill/v11/c055/26.html

She says that she was prepairing her "Army" and That's her New "Move"
___________

But the Author could have changed it, and that's why we didn't see it this chapter.
 
Jan 28, 2015 4:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1068
GeneralEsdeath said:
HollowIchigo58 said:
Okay instead of Tatsumi giving Esdeath a gut buster he should of punched her fucking face in instead.


Remember that he swung his spear from above and she blocked it with her arms and ice above her head so her face was pretty much blocked and left her stomach wide open for an attack.

Besides, no one should hit that beautiful face!
More like crazy, bitchy and psychopathic face.
 
Jan 28, 2015 4:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 413
No one else upset that Budo is dead? No... okay... I'll just leave until next month.
 
Jan 28, 2015 4:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 387
Well, Mine isn't dead which, I'm not gonna lie, makes me happy because I'm like one of 3 or 4 Tatsumi x Mine shippers in existence. I hope she recovers because I believe in the power of plot armor. I hope that Tatsumi stays alive too, because I can't stand having my soul crushed again. Also, Tatsumi's eye?

Inb4 Tatsumi becomes Sasuke lel
Eminem meets Clannad
Just when you thought Clannad's OST was as sad as it could get ;_;

If you seen School Days, rewatch the ending while listening to A Little of Piece of Heaven by A7X. I guarantee laughs.
 
Jan 28, 2015 5:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 1394
Elgargini said:
It's somehow strange
I always though that it's kinda stupid that Mine took down Budo in the anime so I though it'll be different in the manga...but in the end nearly the same thing (not sure if Mine's really dead now)
well anyways
it was a great chapter,Tatsumi was really awesome
looks like now he's even stronger than Akame,I guess he's the only one capable of taking Esdeath down
I'm really looking forward for the next chapters


In the kind of shape he was, the likes of Monster Stylish or even Seryu wouldve been able to finish him off, imo.

 
Jan 28, 2015 6:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 133
Zahylon said:
Esdeath's second Triumph Card may be creating an army of Ice Soldiers or something like that:

http://mangafox.me/manga/akame_ga_kill/v11/c055/26.html

She says that she was prepairing her "Army" and That's her New "Move"
___________

But the Author could have changed it, and that's why we didn't see it this chapter.


I think he wanted to hype up her other trump card since we've only seen esdeath use mahapadma twice. He'll definitely save it for the last battle for a big surprise. Like if he made her say she had another trump card during the final fight, it would have seemed weird.
 
Jan 28, 2015 6:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 133
LordPerucho said:
Thats why I said Takahiro mightve changed his mind about Esdease 2nd trump card.

Likely thought it couldve been underwhelming like Akames trump card.

Esdease might get a powerup when she battles Tatsumi again, something that increases her durability/physical strength in a full ice armor that has the resembles the danger beast her Teigu is made of.


I loved akame's trump card in the anime even if it was a bit predictable, I mean what kind of trump card would just a sword allow. Had a feeling it would be cutting herself. Made sense.

If it's different in the manga...yay. If not, I still like it.
 
Jan 28, 2015 7:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 293
Wow he pulled a yuuki yuuna again on mine
[center][/center]
 
Jan 28, 2015 9:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 17182
Good, good. Everything proceeds as it should.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
I conclude that this theme is in fact good!
 
Jan 28, 2015 11:32 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 298
This was way better than the anime, amazing how similiar the ideas were but the execution makes all the difference.

Would have been nice to see Tatsumi gut punch Esdeath in animated fashion. Total "fuck yeah" moment right there. Overall he becoming a very impressive fighter.

Those Lubbock reflections and shoutbacks was nice, very well placed.
 
Jan 29, 2015 12:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1131
PLEASE MINE DONT DIE !!

Looks like Tatsumi has awoken his kakugan ha
 
Jan 29, 2015 4:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 11323
GeneralEsdeath said:
LordPerucho said:
Thats why I said Takahiro mightve changed his mind about Esdease 2nd trump card.

Likely thought it couldve been underwhelming like Akames trump card.

Esdease might get a powerup when she battles Tatsumi again, something that increases her durability/physical strength in a full ice armor that has the resembles the danger beast her Teigu is made of.


I loved akame's trump card in the anime even if it was a bit predictable, I mean what kind of trump card would just a sword allow. Had a feeling it would be cutting herself. Made sense.

If it's different in the manga...yay. If not, I still like it.


No it doesn't make sense when Akame at the start of the series said how the one flaw Murasame had was that it could kill even her if she got the smallest of cuts while maintaining the blade. It was bad bad bad
 
Jan 29, 2015 6:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 133
Darklight0303 said:
GeneralEsdeath said:


I loved akame's trump card in the anime even if it was a bit predictable, I mean what kind of trump card would just a sword allow. Had a feeling it would be cutting herself. Made sense.

If it's different in the manga...yay. If not, I still like it.


No it doesn't make sense when Akame at the start of the series said how the one flaw Murasame had was that it could kill even her if she got the smallest of cuts while maintaining the blade. It was bad bad bad


Well that's what one would assume when handling a poisoned blade.

If it wasn't a rushed anime only, they could have made a flashback of her accidentally cutting herself once and discovering a powerup...or maybe say you have to cut yourself specifically in the neck. Or a flashback of Gozuki explaining to Akame about a trump card it had, but saying it's a one time deal or something Or showing how Gozuki killed himself by using it....There's a bunch of ways for the manga to go about explaining this, I feel. But for the anime...because it was rushed, I thought it was still a good idea for a trump card, and for the anime only part, this was definitely the least of the problems.

I feel like that Lubba hinted that it was too dangerous to use so it's probably a one time thing.
 
Jan 29, 2015 7:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 11323
GeneralEsdeath said:
Darklight0303 said:


No it doesn't make sense when Akame at the start of the series said how the one flaw Murasame had was that it could kill even her if she got the smallest of cuts while maintaining the blade. It was bad bad bad


Well that's what one would assume when handling a poisoned blade.

If it wasn't a rushed anime only, they could have made a flashback of her accidentally cutting herself once and discovering a powerup...or maybe say you have to cut yourself specifically in the neck. Or a flashback of Gozuki explaining to Akame about a trump card it had, but saying it's a one time deal or something Or showing how Gozuki killed himself by using it....There's a bunch of ways for the manga to go about explaining this, I feel. But for the anime...because it was rushed, I thought it was still a good idea for a trump card, and for the anime only part, this was definitely the least of the problems.

I feel like that Lubba hinted that it was too dangerous to use so it's probably a one time thing.


I sincerely doubt Lubba would leak even a little hint about his allies ability to save his own skin. He was most likely making it all up to buy time >_>
 
Jan 29, 2015 7:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1596
Dat blow form Tatsumi, if Esdeath was pregnant I bet the fetus will shattered(well I bet other women will die). And Mine is half dead. meh.
 
Top
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »