Forum Settings
Forums
PandoraHearts
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2015 8:04 PM
Apr 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Retrace 102 short summary

Core is a lonely child
Vincent is being tsundere towards Ada
Alice gets absorbed by the core
Oz and Jack's contract has been lifted So Oz goes back to being a chain
Jack gets his body back and Alyss comes to her sense.
Jan 23, 2015 11:30 PM

Aug 2009
Didn't Vincent kinda set off his own death flag there with Ada?! I'm really praying that Vincent doesn't die. I don't want to see anyone else dying anymore... T^T

And that Oz bit with Jack really tore me up. You just can't hate Jack even when he's one messed up psychopath. Which is what makes this series so good. *^* And Oz, OZ! COME BAAAAACK!!

Well, with the end so close now I'm really hoping that this series ends in the April issue, the one that usually allows PH 60+ pages in one chapter. Throw in some coloured pages and that'll be an awesome way to conclude the manga, I think.
Konohana Niji
Translator, Writer, Illustrator
Critic, Reader, Viewer, Gamer

Translator of Akagami no Shirayuki-hime and Deemo -Last Dream-

Tumblr / Twitter
Feb 17, 2015 11:41 AM

Nov 2011
This is all like destiny playing its roles. I'm still not sure what to think of Jack yet but it's interesting that he got his body back here.
Feb 17, 2015 12:57 PM

Aug 2010
Dat tsun Vincent :P
Oz!! T^T
And JUST DAMN!! The last page was too friggin beautiful *_*
Feb 17, 2015 1:38 PM

Apr 2010
I know right? Ah, another agonizing month wait. Swear for the last 50 chapters straight it's been like this. Dammit!! It's too good!! XD
Feb 17, 2015 1:43 PM

Feb 2012
OMG I need more! Now! ;-;
Feb 17, 2015 4:02 PM

Sep 2013
earthfairys said:

And that Oz bit with Jack really tore me up. You just can't hate Jack even when he's one messed up psychopath.

Hmmm nah, I hate Jack. He is a great character though.

We got to see the ones in the real world and Vincent being tsundere, it was nice.

So what the hell happens to Oz now?? And Alice?? She was absorbed by some tentacles..... Damn this month's wait will be painful.
Feb 17, 2015 8:17 PM
Oct 2013
wow Pandora Hearts never fail to amaze me. I love this chapter. I like the idea how Jun make Oz go forAlice. It is sad about Oz and I wonder what is going to happen to him. The last part about Jack make me excited. I always like to see him in an action.
this manga is too wonderful. It is the shame that it wont get anime remake.... T T
Feb 17, 2015 8:44 PM

Jun 2014
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

DAMMIT MOCHIZUKI, DEATH FLAGS EVERYWHERE AND NOW OZ AND-

NEXT CHAPTER
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2015 4:05 AM

Nov 2007
No! Why did you do that to Ada, Vincent?

Oz waits to help Jack fulfill his wish quickly?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 18, 2015 6:55 AM

Oct 2014
I am getting the feeling that Vincent is going to die. Damn, I hope that doesn't happen.
Great Chapter.
Feb 18, 2015 8:06 PM
Dec 2014
i feel like it would almost be better to wait for the end and read the last twenty or so chapters at once. I keep forgetting everything in between chapters.
Feb 19, 2015 9:49 AM

Feb 2013
Girlgirl5218 said:
i feel like it would almost be better to wait for the end and read the last twenty or so chapters at once. I keep forgetting everything in between chapters.

Yeah. I'm planning to read the manga again once it's ended. The wait and the complexity of the plot don't help much, you start forgetting details each time a new chapter comes out.
Aliis si licet, tibi non licet.
Feb 19, 2015 8:44 PM

Mar 2013
Just wow it was amazing like always. I'm really excited to see how this story will turn out. Somehow I have this bad feeling though it won't be quite the biggest happy end though.
This will become so bittersweet. >.<
Also the contract between oz and jack is severed. Damnit. What is gonna happen to Oz now?
Well but first of all once again another month of waiting. The whole last 2 years have been a ride like this for me and it's still going. I wonder how many more chapters this will have. Can't be many though with it ending at volume 24.
Something something something
Feb 22, 2015 1:34 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Wow, can't believe Jack asked Oz if Oz is sure about leaving the body...Oz has a beautiful heart and is selfless for the most part, but I'm sure he's sad. Sent to the bottom of the Abyss, is Oz just a stuff animal now? I teared up when I saw Gil's face turn from hopeful of seeing Oz to realizing that the person who came was not who he expected, but Jack back in his body. I wonder if they'll be able to see Oz again, or if they can find him the Abyss? T_T
Feb 24, 2015 10:53 PM

Feb 2010
so is the author just rounding up all there character's and shooting them in the head or what?
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Feb 26, 2015 10:39 PM

Aug 2012
I can't handle what's about to happen to Oz, man.
Sep 22, 2016 1:44 AM

Sep 2014
Finally Oz is free from Jack.
I hope Oz doesn't die or anything.
Dec 27, 2016 5:21 PM

Jan 2016
Oz!! You better not go away ):
Kinda infuriating that after all this, Jack still will get what he wanted
Vincent saving Ada was really nice too
Apr 1, 2017 12:15 AM

May 2015
That Vincent x Ada moment was cute, but I hope Vince doesn't die :c
2 more chaps to go
Feb 10, 2018 9:57 PM

Dec 2017
Why do not events become so wonderful? In the end, I really feel sad because it only keeps two chapters and I'm finished with this horrible manga.I feel really sad because he keeps 2 chapter and finished this fabulous manga
May 4, 2023 5:31 PM
Sep 2019
Lol, Vincent rejecting Ada! Nice! Hopefully he'll either die now or, if he does come back alive, they will not end up together.

I really hope that Jack is dead now, like really, his whole soul is just completely vanished, and not Oz. They did say the contractor will die after the completion of the seal, but you never know, right...
May 4, 2023 5:34 PM
Sep 2019
earthfairys said:
You just can't hate Jack even when he's one messed up psychopath.
Wdym you can't hate him, wtf. T--T
He's an ass since the very beginning and every time he opens he fricking mouth, I just want to torture him. Like he's really the only person i'd let my intrusive thoughts win on. My hate towards him can only GROW.

More topics from this board

» Is this better than Vanitas no Carte?

AjiX101 - Feb 17, 2022

10 by 234Mannan »»
Mar 6, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 51 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cho_Desu - Jul 18, 2010

59 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 49 Discussion

meeooowwwww - May 19, 2010

43 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 23 Discussion

Shouichirou - Jun 13, 2009

13 by de9 »»
Jan 14, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 34 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jul 10, 2009

38 by hidarslan »»
Dec 24, 2023 7:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.