Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 2 Discussion

Feb 3, 2015 1:52 PM

Holy shit, that show is hilariously bad, that I'm having a good time! The animation, the plot, the everything... It's just great.

So our MC is a double hero who can manage to easily beat a monster equally powerful to that one they couldn't beat in the bay? Our MC is a siscon, lolicon and loves big breasted kuudere? That dude is based.
I know, I know. You'll tell me : ''But they aren't blood-related''. That's true, but from what I understand, they were indeed related in the past. So he's a siscon, even in reincarnation! That's some strong determination. The dude like to keep his waifus.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Feb 15, 2015 4:51 AM

FFFast?...FFFriggin LATE!

on scene 14:18 wherein two kids are eating crepes, on their left side was a sexy babe more sexier than Urushibara & principal Mari Shimon.

Mar 12, 2015 5:53 AM
Wow, this anime should be named as Seiken Tsukai no RPG...
This anime is made with a mix of all cliche... Tada you have a new anime!
The shounen level of this series is damn high! PAWAR UP-PU!
Kisses fly to the MC for nothing, how about just make an anime which the MC gets kisses every minute?
MC just soloed a "supar powerful" creature that supposedly cannot be beaten unless you have a troop of hundreds? WHAAT? And no one question him about that matter... and he's still a Rank C... I really hope the episodes after this gets better.

Mar 13, 2015 7:54 PM

The artstyle looks a bit odd, the animation is a cheap and bad, you know it's back. But when you watch it, it's really good. I don't know why it's good, but it's good.

Usually one shot fight scenes aren't good at all, but there's something about it that makes it really good.

I guess at this point the animation is, just different. The only thing I don't really get is why the swords are so small. I'm not sure how the battle systems work but it seems that the Saviors don't have superhuman strength, except those who have the powers that accel in strength. They can, however, use the Light and Dark Arts, expanding on their powers.

Another thing I really liked about this anime is that the fighting scenes aren't easy for the main characters. Sure Moroha is a, white knight or something, but the metaphysicals are big ass durable creatures so you have to chip them down bit by bit and hit whatever weak points they have.

Loving this anime. It's like an RPG, lol
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.

Mar 28, 2015 10:55 AM
I like the artstyle it look good to me.

Mar 30, 2015 12:12 AM

I'm a bit interested in their past life story.
Not bad for the fighting and stuff I guess..

Apr 5, 2015 10:15 AM

damn that satsuki annoying as fuck. I hate that side of her from the very first episode.

Apr 19, 2015 9:45 AM

AaaaaaKun said:
woah_anime said:
Just me or did anyone else burst out laughing when he got swallowed by the hydra while "writing"?

This show is golden.

That was hilarious. Top tier fight scene right there.

Jul 13, 2015 7:08 PM

This episode was a lot better than the first episode. Learning that it's rare for a Savior to have two past lives really surprised.
The opening theme is an alright song though the ending seems pretty forgettable...

Aug 6, 2015 4:38 PM

Satsuki has two types of personalities when she talks. One where she is fucking annoying whining the whole god damn time, and one where she is fucking annoying and bragging the whole time.

The art style and animation isn't the best :/

Sep 19, 2015 10:02 AM

animefan8800 said:
Well if the intent of this episode was to make me feel bad for Satsuki and then happy when she is asked to be in the reserves at the end, it succeeded. Unfortunately it accomplished this at the expense of Urushibara who comes across as an unlikable bitch. And considering next episode is all about her I'm not exactly enthusiastic. It's the standard harem trope where the two female leads fight over the guy again, just like in Saekano. And once again I seem to be siding with the more emotional girl instead of the coldly logical one. As far as Moroha himself goes he has yet to make much of an impression on me.

I'm not sure on this show. I definitely think it's the weakest/least enjoyable to watch of the 4 shows like it I'm watching this season, 5 if you wanna count Saekano. I'll probably stick with it just because, but...it needs to stop annoying me and that would require not making Satsuki the butt of every joke...oh and I couldn't stop staring at the principal's boobs whenever she was on screen...for whatever that's worth. :D
You pretty much summed up my feelings about the episode. Also the battle was full of bullocks in every way possible. How the hell did he dodge all the snake heads while doing a spell that's as long as the First Harry Potter Book!?!?
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.

Oct 7, 2015 7:32 PM

Them shorts.

This show seems better than the majority of harem/ecchi crap I've been watching recently.

Jan 17, 2016 4:29 PM

One heroine has an extremely annoying voice. She won't shut up and always full of energy. The other one has a voice like she's so tired of living and speaking seems to suck the last bit of energy remaining in her. She's so lifeless and dull. They're the exact opposite of each other. But both of them suck. atleast the other one has boobs though. Blonde kid was right. Moroha has bad luck with chicks.

Anyway this show is really bad man. I'm feeling really generous that's why the score is still at 5. I wish I just didn't watch this. Now I have to force myself to finish this because I can't drop shows. I knew I should've just stayed away form shows with less that 7 average score.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 18, 2017 5:18 PM

Pretty cool action scenes.

Apr 19, 2018 9:18 PM
♥ Good Times ♥

"She was using her mouth to send magical power to you"?

Should be the title of the episode.

Sep 15, 2018 7:11 AM

The protagonist went from "I can't even defeat the class bully" to "I'm as strong as an army of warriors" in two episodes. That's probably the worst powerup I've ever seen in an anime show. This episode didn't even have good fanservice either.

Jul 21, 2019 1:20 PM

shizu kissed mc just to mess with her, well thats half reason, its clear she likes to mess with her 😄

Sep 1, 2020 2:33 PM

Barely starting episode two and kissed all the girls already, nice.

Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]