Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 7 Discussion

Nov 26, 2009 2:16 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This one isn't too bad, Ascoeur is as funny as always^^ it would be great to have more action though and it did which was awesome! I think this is the first time we have such a good scene :D
Modified by ShanaFlame, Nov 27, 2009 7:01 AM

Nov 26, 2009 11:46 PM

I liked it, it was more like the old Kiddy Grade

Nov 27, 2009 6:58 AM

Finally! What made me like Kiddy Grade is here! The spaceship with its laser cannons/,missiles and their features was perfect with the space warp/AI. Base with enemy with great! Action was great with Guardian Robot and G society enemy. There was a flash of panties of Ascoeur but who cares. I was amused of Ascoeur teaching the Guardian Robot some tricks. So in the enemy one guy can hack and the other makes beams fire or remote control spaceships? Explosions were another thing I liked. Trixy/Troy had great combat skills. Elements like this along with explosions/sci-fi weapons/action is why I like Kiddy Grade and finally things like these are in and the launch was great too! Bad enemies like these were also a great thing in Kiddy Grade and glad to have them onboard here
At least they look much better than the last ones. Anyone though that when Q-Feuille was like this
she looked like she was her => http://myanimelist.net/character/2661/Eclair ....I swear eye color was so similar I though the ghost of Eclair was possessing her for a minute or giving Q-Feuille strengh..... I wonder also what would happen to Troy/Trixy if Dia powered then up more? This episode deserves a double rewatch after seeing it once. I have to show some respect of Ascoeur for pushing herself a lot to the point that she fainted.
ShanaFlame said:
This one isn't too bad, Ascoeur is as funny as always^^ it would be great to have more action though and it did which was awesome! I think this is the first time we have such a good scene :D

Not only more action but also a different place than that stuck up headquarters but it was also like that a little with Kiddy Grade in the begining except it moved quicker to action. I love those guys of G society...they are better than the two last one. Did you catch their powers or I am right about their powers?
Modified by francismeunier, Nov 27, 2009 7:04 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.

Nov 27, 2009 7:03 AM

francismeunier said:
she looked like she was her => http://myanimelist.net/character/2661/Eclair
Yeah her eyes do look like the ones of Eclair but I don't think it had anything to do with her^^

Nov 27, 2009 7:06 AM

ShanaFlame said:
francismeunier said:
Yeah her eyes do look like the ones of Eclair but I don't think it had anything to do with her^^
Too bad I though Eclair was coming back but they give hints here and there that she is present like the paintings in old GOTT building and now. Can Eclair/Lumiere ressurect somehow? It would incerdible and if it could also change the personality of Q-feuille and Ascoeur into them while the possession happens.

Nov 27, 2009 9:47 AM

At the very least something is up with Ascoeur and Q-Feuille considering this organization is showing too much interest in a couple of ES member trainees. The weird eye change continues to show something is weird here. Well it will get cleared up eventually so will just wonder for now.

Nice that they finally got some action in here. The charge in with the ship was great and everything just looked nice. With the G society it finally feels like we're getting somewhere.

Obviously something is going to happen with Eclair and Lumiere. You don't kill off the leads from the previous show in the first 5 minutes and then just drop them for the entire show.

Nov 27, 2009 11:40 AM

Finally, we get some real action ! From what Trixie said, I think Q-Feuille has the ability to foresee the future,hence the eye color change ( that was the exact moment when Q-Feuile's power activated ).

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.

Nov 27, 2009 1:32 PM

Ah it seems we have moved on step closer to old Kiddy Grade nostalgic action. (And the long awaited cameo of Un-ou and A-ou, who have succeeded to look even more girly. But just because it's them it is instantly made awesome.)

I can't quite say how much I am set at easy by finally seeing some typical Kiddy Grade themed action. Sapceships, Guard Robots and abilities, the good stuff was all there. While the action was relatively mild I was more then happy to welcome it, especially after the mind twisting previous episode. Though I few things mildly bothered me, like the fact that Q-feuille & Ascoeur weren't all that much of a contribution (but they're apprentices so it's understandable they don't know how to act accordingly just yet) and the fact that Trixie is able to use Teleportation (which actually makes me wonder if it's her ability or just an extra aside her primary ability which is still rather unknown, if it isn't Teleportation. If it is I would be rather disappointed as I at least prefer to see some variety), however these annoyances were all rather small.

Dia was kind of downplayed this episode, she didn't steal the spotlight nor did she really hide in the shadows. I guess it was appropriate for her to be kind of a tag along, no complaints there. Q-feuille's sudden future prediction makes me curious and so far it's the ability I want most to know more about.

Overall this was a good warm up action episode, I'm pleased but it still left a taste for more of these kind of episodes, so let's hope they keep this going. The next episode looks promising, and I like the design of the new character's whom's name I can't remember and am too lazy to look up.

Nov 27, 2009 2:35 PM

Did they just updated this series into 24 episodes? Or am I missing something?

TBH, I could watch Ascoeur's weird and clumsy action the whole episode. Well it seems like they are getting serious with the series a little now.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."

Nov 27, 2009 3:41 PM

Siva said:

TBH, I could watch Ascoeur's weird and clumsy action the whole episode. Well it seems like they are getting serious with the series a little now.

Big Yes! Alright! This is going to be great! They really did upgrade it! They really did? Is it going to be permanent? If so Siva this is starting to get better! Can't wait to see the spaceship of Ascoeur/Q-feuille and their guard robot! Also the AI ofthe ship of Ascoeur/Q-Feuille.

Nov 27, 2009 4:03 PM

Well if I remember it correctly it was 12 episodes last time and I was so disappointed with the way it was with only a couple episode left to go. But now that it has became a 24 episodes I am really happy now :D

Nov 27, 2009 4:09 PM

Siva said:
Well if I remember it correctly it was 12 episodes last time and I was so disappointed with the way it was with only a couple episode left to go. But now that it has became a 24 episodes I am really happy now :D

I am happy with you too! ^_^

Nov 27, 2009 4:19 PM

It was always 24 eps, this site just had it listed incorrectly.

Nov 27, 2009 7:21 PM

Granth said:
Q-feuille's sudden future prediction makes me curious and so far it's the ability I want most to know more about.

It's not exactly sudden - she used it in episodes 3 and 5 already.

Say Yaishia - that's a Cocoon avatar isn't it?
Modified by shirobane, Nov 27, 2009 7:25 PM

Nov 27, 2009 8:57 PM

shirobane said:
Granth said:
Q-feuille's sudden future prediction makes me curious and so far it's the ability I want most to know more about.

It's not exactly sudden - she used it in episodes 3 and 5 already.

Say Yaishia - that's a Cocoon avatar isn't it?

Damn I forgot how did she use to predict...are talking about events or sudden enemy movements?

Nov 27, 2009 9:01 PM

francismeunier said:
ShanaFlame said:
francismeunier said:
Too bad I though Eclair was coming back but they give hints here and there that she is present like the paintings in old GOTT building and now. Can Eclair/Lumiere ressurect somehow? It would incerdible and if it could also change the personality of Q-feuille and Ascoeur into them while the possession happens.
There is a chance of Eclair coming back considering there are 24 episodes, so lets just hope they do^^

Nov 28, 2009 6:14 AM

Yaisha said:
I liked it, it was more like the old Kiddy Grade
this.

Siva said:
hoozaah, i can keep holding on to false hope

Nov 28, 2009 1:58 PM

Now this is more like it! An episode worthy of tittle Kiddy Grade, and seems like the next one will be good too!
The 2 girls that showed in the next episode preview where the same girls in the pilot episode right? Or am I mistaking?

Nov 29, 2009 11:09 AM

FINALLY!!! an episode worthy of the Kiddy Grade name

I just hope they keep this up and don't go to any more retarded fanservice episodes >_>

Dec 1, 2009 10:31 AM

Yes, I'm in agreement with everyone else that this was a great episode and that it captured park of Kiddy Grade, but I personally feel there will need to stay being good and/or get better in order for me to overlook the last episode. It was a great improvement over earlier and I'm not asking for action, just for it to be a bit more serious like this episode.

Dec 1, 2009 11:50 AM

TheKorolev said:
Yes, I'm in agreement with everyone else that this was a great episode and that it captured park of Kiddy Grade, but I personally feel there will need to stay being good and/or get better in order for me to overlook the last episode. It was a great improvement over earlier and I'm not asking for action, just for it to be a bit more serious like this episode.

Totally agreed on that, my friend. I can only hope that a repeat of that fiasco will NOT occur again in this series =_= that and that Ascoeur stops being so annoying >_>

Dec 2, 2009 4:29 AM

I saw this again and was wondering what in the world was the point of Ascoeur/Dia molest saying and Troisienne/Q-feuille molest. >_< Strange thing. The enemies Torch/Shade now those are the type I want more of too see what they can do. BTW anyone got emotional around this part a little?
It's the part where Ascoeur collapses with Trixie saying to her she is no more apprentice.
Modified by francismeunier, Dec 2, 2009 4:41 AM

Dec 2, 2009 5:12 AM

It was a pretty good part but I think it is too early to get emotional just from that.

Dec 2, 2009 8:21 AM

Siva said:
It was a pretty good part but I think it is too early to get emotional just from that.
Guess I have gotten sensitive too much if I got a little emotional just there.

Dec 2, 2009 9:17 PM

lost all interest in this anime, dropped.

Dec 8, 2009 1:41 PM

It was alright.

Jan 20, 2010 11:11 AM
The only good thing about this episode was Torch ...:X>.Nakai Kazuya's voice [ DATE MASAMUNE , HIJIKATA...:X ]....

Jan 28, 2010 6:21 PM

Is this a plot I sense?

Jun 12, 2010 2:00 PM

mrSmiles said:
I know what you mean. I don't know why I haven't dropped this anime yet. Depends on the next few episodes. Maybe I'll watch it for fun on the side. x_x

Feb 6, 2011 9:22 AM

mrSmiles said:

lol after so many empty ep the actions must have annoyed you too much :-)

Aug 21, 2014 8:50 PM

Finally something in the shade of the old series, but Ascoeur is still an idiot and useless.