Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 21, 2015 9:31 AM

Feb 2014
so...uhhh....the scene with Ange and Tusk...and the other women...um...uh...that happened O_o

But besides that really awkward thing I loved this episode! The "real world" with dragon and stuff really reminds me of Dinotopia :p Sala is also a really cool character. I love her design and personality!

Aww Vivian was reunited with her mommy :) thank goodness she wasn't killed when she first arrived at Arzenal earth. Although I wonder how she turned into a human in the first place.

The thing with aura was really interesting, but friggin Embryo had to go and mess things up. Now humans have to kill humans to live their carefree, mana-filled lives. Kinda sickening, if you ask me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2015 9:49 AM

Nov 2011
Episode more interesting for the revelations that for the rest, not that the performance of Ange and Tusk is evil, a small smile can tear it, but I thought there was more action.
Drawings and animations on the sufficiency.
The plot is not bad, but not a masterpiece.
Now you can imagine the role of Rize and also for those fans.
It seemed strange the presence of Vivian together with Ange, now I understand why.
Jan 21, 2015 9:35 PM

May 2014
I really hope this gets some Code Geass-grade plot twists, because if all that happens from now is Arzenal teaming up with the Dragons to beat Embryo, I really can't see things getting any more interesting.

However, I guess Sala and her people are only telling Ange part of the story.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Jan 22, 2015 11:17 AM

Feb 2007
Looks like I was right with my edit here.
Jan 23, 2015 1:42 AM

May 2012
Princess Salamandinay is so hot. She really perfect in both appearance and personality. She is my new favorite character. I can't wait to see her taking shower in the next episode. On the other hand, ange is really becoming more annoying. I liked her in the early episodes, but not now.

Also, I like the plot twist in this episode.
Jan 23, 2015 7:41 AM

Apr 2011
Now we finally know why they kill and take dragons, so it can supply mana. I find it surprising that a dragon was the source. I think its best for Ange to team up with Sala. She wants to destroy the world, so she needs to rescue that dragon, the world will be running out of mana, and then finally chaos ensues.
Jan 23, 2015 3:53 PM

Nov 2011
Covered alot of holes with this ep, still a few left to do though.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jan 24, 2015 5:59 AM

Oct 2008
Info dump episode, truth, revelations & explanations seems fast paced in 1 episode but overall great episode!

Jan 24, 2015 9:02 PM

Feb 2013
Ohh, they're all dragon-girls.

Since men are the big dragons... and they still have kids... wonders...
Jan 26, 2015 7:57 PM

Apr 2009
-ShadowClaw- said:
Lol Oh my god I have never seen such a show redeem itself in such an amazing manner.. i mean seriusly either the director was changed in the middle of the show or the writers were replaced cause when u compare this series to how it is now to how it was in the beggining its like 2 different series.

This is it man. this episode has finally sealed the deal for me.... I was never a fan of Mecha but this show has broken that barrier and now has become my favorite Mecha series of all time.... The Plot is good, The animation is good.... ( ok not these past 2 ep but i think there saving their budget for the fight scenes ) .. The Soundtrack God like and Comedy pure Gold.... ( oh my god i laughed my ass of that one scene.. Tusk u got more than most Men in anime would dream off..

Instant Buy when it comes out in the west and hopefully It might be the start of a franchise.. cause i like this show a lot :) The first volume sales were very good so i am hopefull.

l
marcosotaku said:
pure shit :(

If u can't admit that u actually like it than get out of here u hypocrite cause why would u stick around for 15 ep by now?

i agree wth most of what you said, but a code Geass best mecha of all time
Jan 27, 2015 8:19 AM

Jan 2011
ok enough of info on the world settings, time to go into the signature all girl bath scene^^
Jan 28, 2015 9:12 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!

Probably the best episode in the series! Perfect pacing, every information is given in calculated, but clear manner.

Even though the information was long, it wasn't confusing and was easy to follow through.

Everything even makes sense! No stupid plot holes or any of that crap.

Amazing simply amazing!

Finally they revealed Salamandinay!! I knew she was voiced by Yui Horie :)

Wow what a twist! So Dragons was just going to another earth just to retrieve Aura for their world, but the fake earth assumed they were enemy and started killing them.

Damn Embryo stole Aura in the first place. So that's why he was able to make the Para Mails and Ragnarok.

They also finally explained Light of Mana!! I think the reason why the light breaks when a Norma touches it, is because since they came from another Earth, it conflicts with the Mana of the earth.

Even though it's Aura's power, i have a feeling Embryo modified it, since he is after all the "creator" of fake earth.

So that Riza girl dragon was actually from this world? Damn i thought they have forgotten about her!

That Smile from Salamandinay though! Wow that nightmare! Damn Ange can't have a break!

Lol poor tusk! Damn those ladies probably haven't seen a D for 10 freaking years! Of course they would be interested!

Still i'm not surprised about the "accident". At least it's Ange this time around instead of Tusk all the time XD

Love Ange's revenge XD

So Vivian probably fell from Earth and have forgotten about her past since she was little.

Still it was nice to see Vivian's mother alive even after 10 years! Can't say the same for the other crew members :(

So what should Ange and Tusk do? They should go help this earth's people and go back and share their knowledge to Jill and others. I'm sure they'll begin to understand and would save Aura from being abused by Embryo.

Gonna be interesting how these things plays out!! Damn Cross Ange is slowly becoming my favorite mecha of all time!!!!

I haven't seen these kind of attention to detail since Code Geass!! I really hope we get Season 2 Sunrise!!!

Can't wait for the next episode!
TachiiJan 30, 2015 12:48 PM
Jan 28, 2015 11:19 PM

Mar 2012
The preview never cease to amuse me.
Keep moving forward
Jan 29, 2015 11:47 PM

Jun 2008
ex_necross said:
I love this fucking hypocrisy. Can you imagine how the SJW / feminazis would have reacted if that was Ange strapped to a table with 50 guys having their way with her body, forcing her to do sex acts etc? Of course it's fine though because it's just a dirty male! Rape him all day!

Love it.
/rant

Good episode, everything is slowly coming together. Looks like a big battle next week.

Lol, we would have a few dozen posts of how disgusted and shocked they were by the scene and how the makers are woman haters and this show reached new low etc. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
Feb 5, 2015 5:34 AM

Aug 2011
Dat Tusk scene though 10/10. Hilarious!

But really, this ep was a big eye-opener with many explanations. I'm finding the show more interesting and enjoyable every week.
Feb 6, 2015 4:50 AM

Jan 2014
This show is so amazing, so over the top. But now it makes some more sense too!!
I love it. Something totally new to me. And it is extremely interesting, no doubt. :)
Mar 10, 2015 6:15 PM

Feb 2013
wait why do the DRAGONS cross the portal again? Did I simply miss it amongst the info-dumps?
Mar 10, 2015 6:56 PM

Sep 2013
gedata said:
wait why do the DRAGONS cross the portal again? Did I simply miss it amongst the info-dumps?

Embryo stole Aura aka a big holy dragon that's the source of mana.
So they cross over to get Aura back, but were attacked cause of Embryo's manipulation.
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/crossange/images/0/0e/Cross_Ange_15_Embryo_capturing_Aura.png/revision/latest?cb=20150119141519
Mar 21, 2015 11:54 AM

Jun 2011
Pretty good revelation. If I were to ignore all the stupid and forced shits, this is actually quite enjoyable in its own right. The characters still sucked.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 26, 2015 10:10 PM

Jun 2013
Did... did she fall face first onto his dick?

This show has been so crazy with all the inter-dimensional hooey and all the different sides of the conflict (humans of the empire, norma, dragons or "real" humans, embryo), but now it all finally makes sense. Up to this point, the only thing I can honestly say I predicted from episode 1-2 was that the dragons were used by the humans to provide the Light of Mana. Everything else? Let's just say they did good job throwing a bunch of stuff at us constantly to make it hard to concentrate on one thing. Well, that's my take anyway... Man, I kind of miss when it was just the girls of the First Squad fighting dragons.

The one thing on my mind is the whole Sala/Ange past lives bit they showed during episode 13. :/
-Trippwire-Mar 26, 2015 10:15 PM
Apr 13, 2015 9:05 AM

Jan 2012
now we know why his name is 'tusk' ^^ they all looked very impressed

this shit is already locked 8/10 for me with the parallel world stuff

don't think it can go up to a 9 but we'll see...
Apr 14, 2015 6:51 AM
May 2012
Nice one, Tusk ahahaha. Boy, you lucky as fuck bastard.
Salamandine is pretty hot.
Apr 14, 2015 10:58 AM

Jun 2013
This episode was actually pretty boring to be honest.
Jul 15, 2015 12:57 AM

Aug 2013
Hmm that pretty much sums it all up.
You can do it too Ange.. eat up Tusk's manhood.
Sep 7, 2015 11:57 PM

Jan 2014
I have one question about how the dragon people breed...

They said that Tusk was the first humanoid male to come to their place, right? And that all males in their world had transformed into huge dragons to cleanse the land of radiation or whatever, right?

Okay, so far so good...

Then they said the women can transform into small dragons and they mate with the male dragons like that... BUT apparently, they can only give birth to females so what happens when the last male dragon dies? Huh? Or do dragons live for very very long in that world?
Nov 5, 2015 4:05 PM

Oct 2010
After getting all the explanations Ange still acts barbaric. She tossed that pot and that towel around. She has no respect for anything or anyone. She is so self centered bitch. Probably my worst main female character yet. Shame that Tusk isn't a main character, he is so respectful and nice.

So males are all dragons huh, they can't switch back? That kinda sucks...
Dec 28, 2015 12:38 AM

Dec 2012
If that Ange x Tusk dick taste scene was any indication, I don't think Tusk will be getting any blowjobs in the future.

Tusk: Tusukete!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 16, 2016 3:34 AM

Feb 2015
another revelation and i think it was really interesting. it was make sense to me too. so after the earth ended, another creature apprear and they adapt with the other human survivors, but some of the survivors left the earth to the other earth and make another new world, but to maintain peace in that world, that asshole use Aura to make Light of mana. and Light of mana is limited. so there comes Norma, a weapon to fight dragons, and the corpse will be given to Aura as the source of Light of Mana. What a messed up world indeed.

LOL that dick taste XD fist time i have seen the real thing in anime XD
imo, this episode was really good because of the revelation. i like it and it was interesting. looking foward for what will happen :D

and WTF i'm getting to like Ange more than before....she is supposed to be the number one character that i hate.....
YizelTroApr 16, 2016 3:37 AM
Sep 2, 2016 11:35 AM

Apr 2015
I don't know if people noticed, but when Ange faceplanted, you hear a light *fshh* sound. Then you see Ange gulping something right after XD
Dec 27, 2016 3:37 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Big Info Dump episode with more sex humor or more skip ahead 3 minutes. The premise for the anime is nicely woven and almost all the pieces required are in place. We have:
1. An Evil Villain.....Embryo
2. An Embattered Heroine.....Ange
3. Opposite sex side kick......Tusk
4. A Just Cause......stop the dragon killing and make Everything Wonderful
Now we just need some Villain time so that we can truly hate him more...he is sort of abstract at this point. We need to understand his motives and grit our teeth. Meanwhile he needs to directly hurt our Embattleed Heroine. Stay tuned....or just binge watch.
Feb 21, 2017 6:08 PM
Aug 2014
Ange was beaten way too easily there, but at least she didn't turn into a maiden that Task needed to protect.
Mar 30, 2017 2:05 PM

Jan 2011
I don't think i ever saw someone walk away from being held hostage/having their life threatend that nonchalantly like Salamandine. There are quite some scenes in various series/movies etc. like "we know you won't do it" etc., but Ange followed Salamadine around with that shard in her raised hand, while Salamandine walked around like she didn't even notice it right up until she kicked it out of Ange's hand.
Jan 16, 2018 12:42 AM

Feb 2014
LOL so they turned all the males into worker "ants" and set up a matriarchy. Not sure how they went from genetically engineering the species in order to live in harmony with the environment, to fucking dragons, but I like the general concept. Maybe that's one of the ways advanced civilizations would chose to sustain themselves, rather than endless technological advancement and interstellar expansion.

Dat accidental blowjob. I guess that made up for the cockblock from the previous night.

Aaaand once again, Ange acts like a bonehead, impulsive, violent bitch.
Feb 17, 2018 6:39 AM

Jul 2008
Wait did Ange just....with Tusk just....oh boy.
Feb 25, 2018 10:37 AM

May 2015
best Blowjob i've ever seen.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 17, 2018 4:01 PM

Nov 2016
Accidental blow job had me dying.

But really nice info dump episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 25, 2020 12:12 PM

Apr 2013
Seems like we now know about everything's that's going on. Seems more and more likely that Ange will switch sides and it would only make sense. Unfortunately she acts like a moron most of the time.
Jul 2, 2021 6:00 AM
Feb 2021
I hate how in anime all coherency is lefft out in a fanservice scene or a confession scene. It is quite clear by the way Tusk is bound that he has een forced into it. Ange clearly sucked his dick due to her own fault. So how the hell does she think she can torture him with pincer and that other thing.

The fanservice scene was cheap as it is but Ange coming out as the victor from it was even worse.
Feb 16, 2023 1:15 PM
Feb 2022
Al final la tierra falsa es horrible. Si todo lo que dijo la princesa es cierto, entonces estoy de su parte. Que bueno que Vivian, o mii se halla encontrado con su madre (a pesar de que no conoce ese concepto).
Apr 24, 2023 6:32 AM
Jan 2019
Now, let's connect the dots:

1) Mana People are genetically engineered to be mentally manipulated by Mana/Aura. This allows them to have an utopia thanks to their negative emotions supressed.

2) Some Mana people are born with immunity to Mana, thus cannot be mind controlled. Those people are branded as Norma.

3) Light of Mana comes from Mama Dragon.

4) Dragons keep raiding Mana Earth to get their Mama Dragon back.

5) Norma are immune to Mana, thus are also immune to mental manipulation from Dragons.

6) Norma are perfect soldiers to fight back Dragons!

7) Even though Mana People have their negative emotions supressed, those emotions still exist, so they need some hate sink...

8) Bingo! Their emotions are free every time they think of Norma. As in, all the time they feel good because they don't have negative emotions, but once they think of norma, their emotions become free, so all the gathered hate, sorrow and fear are free to be felt.        Thus, Mana people find that every time they think of Norma, they suddenly don't feel so well because of negative emotions, so they all assume because Norma are cursed beings that ruin their mood.                In other words, they hate Normas not because they're mentally manipulated... but because they are mentally manipilated to think only positive emotions all the time, and only time they can feel negative emotions, is when they think of Normas, and they don't like it! That's why they hate Normas. They don't even understand why they hate them.  

So... i kinda feel sorry for both Mana People and Normas and Dragons. 

Apr 24, 2023 6:33 AM
Jan 2019
You know, does anyone agree this Anime needs a Tales of-like JRPG?
As in, it's story feels like something out of Tales of.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.