Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 16, 2015 8:10 PM

Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Pretty good overall. Kind of dull (the main theme of it is senpai-kouhai relationships)

Art is nice!
May 13, 2015 4:31 PM
Jul 2013
But it was executed kinda differently. I really like when it evolves a character expressed in absentia. The plot and the relationship between the other characters revolving around someone who is not even there.
Dec 27, 2015 8:56 AM

Feb 2013
Art was so nice! I felt sorry for Saki the whole time :< and yup the senpai-kouhai is a bit cliché but I've enjoyed the manga anyway :)
Dec 27, 2015 4:27 PM

Mar 2013
Yes, definitely cliche themes but that doesn't make it bad. Enjoyable overall. Art is beautiful.
May 14, 2017 12:28 AM

Aug 2013
I'm glad to see that like many other shounen ai manga this one also didn't treat female characters like trash. This is why I enjoy reading shounen ai more than yaoi.
Apr 16, 2019 12:10 AM
Dec 2015
oh my god I love romance so much oh my god. I liked that this manga had like a dramatic feel that reminded me a bit of some early shoujo/shounen-ai manga (minus the extremely dark disturbing elements of those manga) but at the same time it was more subdued. the art was atmospheric and really pretty... I wish it had more chapters so there could be even more of a slow burn and even more of the development of their relationship. I usually don’t like slow burn romances because they seem to drag out but here it really felt natural and if it was more of a slow burn I think it’d benefit. with slow burns it leaves me feeling like overwhelmed when they fucking,. hold hands, and in this manga I felt like the characters had enough complexity or potential for complexity to be expanded on if it had more chapters... sometimes it felt a little silly but idc that much, I enjoyed it and my heart is full
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.