Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Jan 23, 2015 3:23 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
LauraBirdie said:
So is it possible for both "contestants" to be reincarnated or sent to the void?

I hope the rest of the show is not about proving Decim wrong every single time :P
Watch episode 3 :)
Jan 23, 2015 3:27 PM

Oct 2013
da fuk is going on in this thread

well, this episode answered most of the questions from the first episode, but it brought about even more by not confirming whether the show paints reincarnation as the positive or negative outcome. There was a vague implication that reincarnation is supposed to be a good thing and being sent to the void is negative, but that was nothing more than--well, a very vague implication. As a result, the arbiter's perspective on the characters as well as the true consequences of Decim's "mistake" remain in shadows.

Very cool episode in any case.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jan 24, 2015 11:24 AM

Oct 2013
I find it excruciating that Decim can fuck up this bad, I mean he has one job and there we go, soul destroyed in the void, wtf man. Cheating is bad enough to get your soul destroyed, so I guess if we take this philosophy the world is this messed up because there'd have to be a huge amount of new souls on the planet since so many get destroyed lol :p
Jan 24, 2015 4:18 PM

Nov 2014
Makuro said:
edwardo said:
Wrong way to look at the story: A lot of people as I can see are only thinking about the system of judging and the game themselves, but I don't think that the show is actually about that (it least I hope it isn't, we'll see how it goes).

... bla bla bla.... check original reply to see it all...

I was reading your post, then saw your name is edwardo. My real name is Edward, so I think that I should give you a reply :)

What you just said is true. Me myself don't know that question, and I think that it's not morally acceptable.
I prefer for the desire to eat ice cream :) I'm saying that we shoudn't choose to live if what we're gonna do isn't what we like, so do what you want and live on with your life even though if your life is at stake :)

My name isn't actually Edward though ( it is similar to it ;) ) Thanks for the reply. Yup, I know what you mean. If you choose your life over someone else's you can't be called someone "evil", but aren't "good" either. This is just one of those great examples how life itself isn't black&white (wish it was, maaan, it would be waay simpler), but it's actually completely "grayish".

Btw: I like ice cream too :D
Holo said:
"There is no better time to part, then when we wish for it never to end."
Satou said:
"It's natural for a person to deny he's a failure as a human being. That's why he searches for somebody who is more miserable than himself... Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person, turn to the internet and call other people losers... "

Jan 24, 2015 4:55 PM

Jul 2013
So the bitch wasn't lieing? It really was their baby?

She's a weird hoe.
Jan 25, 2015 7:49 AM

Nov 2011
Episode that can be regarded as a recap, but the authors have cleverly used the gimmick narrate it with a different perspective, to make it look different, not bad!
Nice story, the mysteries thicken.
Drawings and OST, OK!
Jan 25, 2015 8:17 PM

Aug 2013
Ahhhh, so I wasn't the only one who found that there was something really odd in the last judgement, I mean from the overall characters reaction. I did felt like the man was much darker than the woman, even after her breakdown. I didn't knew why thought the last time that I watched it, but now seeing it from another angle, I understand what was that discomfort I had at the end of the first episode.

In any case, that place sure is really weird! Dummy? Neon light? Big red button to active the effect? Why are they even using technology when they have those weird power? I don't know, there is something fishy in all this.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jan 25, 2015 8:44 PM

Dec 2012
Stuff I wrote for myself when rewatching, thought I'll share anyway in case it might help others clear things up.

Ep 1 & 2
In order to rid of his guilt, Takashi accused Machiko that the child isn’t his because he mistrusted her and eventually killed all three of them as a result. All were his wrong doing.
We are shown a flashback of Machiko in bed with someone else when she confessed. Decim is surprised by this revelation that Machiko is in love with someone else and the baby isn’t Takashi’s, and took that at face value.
Machiko enter the void (hell) with lift with Oni mask and Takashi reincarnates (heaven) lift with white slightly smiling mask.
Decim respect for ppl that lived fulfilled life (Machiko) because she was happy till her death and still tried preserved her love for takashi by trying to make him happy/less sad. He apologized for his misjudgement on Machiko. Decim asked why Machiko actions were incomprehensible and that once dead nothing mattered, Onna explained that it’s love and Machiko tried to preserve it especially after they died because they were going to part ways forever.

Thoughts:
Nona proves to be powerful. Decim proves to be flawed despite his mechanical body language. Onna proves to be insightful despite her “innocence” and naiveté.

Questions:
Places in the purgatory: multiple floors and outside heaven? Arbiters, and who are they? Who is Nona? Onna clearly not an arbiter because of her eyes. Mannequins & the one in the ending? Nona’s book containing the two children.

General world:
Hindu/Buddist statue at the entrance to the lift. The lift then brings to a selected bar.
The game makes no difference to whether they live or not. It’s only used as a tool to test their personality and for the arbiter to pass judgement on the participants. When their life is on the line their darkest nature comes out, by triggering the most primitive emotion of fear. Judgement is passed based on participants’ memories and humanity displayed in the game.
Arbiter takes in all info at the beginning.
Jan 26, 2015 12:22 AM

Oct 2013
Wow this is a pretty big shitfest lol.

Y'all need to learn that in life, shit happens. Learn to leave it and move on. Then again, here I am preaching to a bunch of old ass dudes arguing on the internet... I think I'll take my own advice now.

Anyways, not a bad anime so far. Enjoyable enough to watch. Though the concept of these "arbiters" making incorrect decisions and needing assistants is pretty stupid. They seem pretty human to me. Humans make mistakes.
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Jan 26, 2015 6:20 PM

Mar 2013
quite a back story.

oh. their names are associated with numbers. Quindecim is actually 15.

Jan 27, 2015 2:47 AM

Oct 2010
I like how they treat her cheating as if it were ok. He felt that he made a mistake, but, that isn't the case. Even if she regretted cheating, she still cheated, thus, she got exactly what she deserved. In the end, she is no hero, just a slut that felt guilty.
Jan 27, 2015 1:38 PM

Jan 2011
He fucked up man! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
So basically the couple's position at the end should've been switched around.
This shit fails so hard it looks like real life!
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jan 28, 2015 5:31 AM

Jan 2014
monokuma-k said:
I like how they treat her cheating as if it were ok. He felt that he made a mistake, but, that isn't the case. Even if she regretted cheating, she still cheated, thus, she got exactly what she deserved. In the end, she is no hero, just a slut that felt guilty.

I kinda agree with you, but unfortunately the measurement for judgments is also the level of humanity shown during the game, as Noa said, so in that case kinda helped her. But still she got what she deserved? I don't know...

What Nona said at the ending was pure bullshit, though.
Jan 29, 2015 4:12 AM

Dec 2013
I don't understand the point of this episode.

Most of it was spent on exposition of stuff that was already very clear in the first episode and then they throw in a twist that would have been way more effective if it was in the first episode and left more ambiguous, instead of being over explained to hell and back here.
Jan 29, 2015 5:22 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode. Very cool to see the process behind the makings of the first episode.
Although, I sort of wish they would have kept it untold what goes on behind the scenes of everything, would have made it more mysterious, and dark.
Jan 30, 2015 7:12 AM

Aug 2013
Ugh.. now it has an even worse aftertaste. XD
I'm not so clear on the circumstances of her cheating.
If she did it because she liked the dude.. whether she regret or not it's still guilty.
The dude was dead wrong on not suspecting his wife but continue to do so without even trying to patch things.
If he'd talk things through beforehand things wouldn't have come to this. If you have a short fuse then don't keep it in.
Everything said his childish behavior was the cause of their death. Cheating or not is another case to debate.
If every men was like that dude how many couples would dive of the cliff due to their muddle relationship.
The next one doesn't seem any better lol.
Jan 30, 2015 10:20 PM

Sep 2014
So they said that when two people die at the same time, they go to the bar. I'm guessing all normal people will also go the either the void or be reincarnated when they die. Hope this gets explained later on.
The afternoon has gently passed me by
The evening spreads its sail against the sky
Waiting for tomorrow
Just another day
God bid yesterday goodbye...
Jan 30, 2015 10:49 PM

May 2013
I see. So I was mostly wrong about Machiko. Too bad that she was sent to the void. Even so, it was all for Takeshi's sake.
Nice to see this episode from the perspective of the arbiter's. Really helped a lot.
Jan 30, 2015 11:08 PM
Nov 2009
I suspected that Machiko lied about it not being his child and it's sad that it caused the arbiter to send her off to the void. Whether or not you think of incarnation and the void as bad/good or good/bad. They definitely give off the vibe that incarnation is the lesser of the two evils.

I'm not excusing her choices in life and what she did was wrong, but she did deeply regret it and it is my belief that she decided that he suffered enough over that distrust. I think she felt that she was freeing him from it, in hopes that he'll get to be the man she fell in love with again, wherever they were going after that bar.

Maybe they'll revisit this again later. Who knows.
Jan 31, 2015 1:15 AM

Jun 2013
"That was not just a simple misunderstanding. That man was someone who couldn't trust others. There's no way he would have found happiness, is there?"

Nona's realization.

Onna is good in analyzing the situation. She gives her thoughts to Decim and Nona, believing that Machiko was lying about having another man and who her baby's father was in order to save Takashi's soul, who was being paranoid and had trust issues. Because of Onna's conclusion, Decim feels apologetic for making a mistake in his judgment.

The OP is really funny, and the ED is incredibly amazing.
Feb 2, 2015 6:50 AM
Feb 2015
What an awful and insulting episode. Explaining things to the audience as if we're idiots. Then of course there was the baffling reuse of animation. What a terrible misstep after a really good opening episode. I'm not sure what Tachikawa and staff were thinking here.
Feb 2, 2015 6:54 AM
Feb 2015
Malfegor said:
I don't understand the point of this episode.

Most of it was spent on exposition of stuff that was already very clear in the first episode and then they throw in a twist that would have been way more effective if it was in the first episode and left more ambiguous, instead of being over explained to hell and back here.

The point was clearly to pad the length of the show and show off the animators' favorite scenes from the first episode. In short, there was no point.

Also that "twist" I think was absolutely unnecessary to add and really stupid. Should have left Machiko's actions ambiguous imo
Feb 2, 2015 7:53 AM
Apr 2013
Guys, I think someone already explained this here, but this episode kinda made things more ambiguous. They say Decim slipped, but in a certain scene we see that the woman is in bed with another man (she doesnt look happy tho). She could be saying the truth with hints of lies when she snapped at the end (was her baby also True)?
Feb 7, 2015 2:37 AM

Mar 2008
eddo209 said:
I find it excruciating that Decim can fuck up this bad, I mean he has one job and there we go, soul destroyed in the void, wtf man. Cheating is bad enough to get your soul destroyed, so I guess if we take this philosophy the world is this messed up because there'd have to be a huge amount of new souls on the planet since so many get destroyed lol :p

that might be true, but just because "a lot of people cheat" doesn't make it okay.
Idk about you, but for me cheating is the highest form of disrespect you could do to your partner.
It's an entirely differenct case if your partner forces you to stay with him and threatens you or something, but that should be a given...

monokuma-k said:
I like how they treat her cheating as if it were ok. [...]

they didn't, you even went ahead and explained afterwards how "she got exactly what she deserved", so you basically said yourself the opposite was the case.
Feb 7, 2015 6:04 PM

Nov 2014
vodall said:
I'm really not sure why people like this anime so much. Sure, it's OK, but.. So many others have tackled this theme and failed, so why would it work now?
This episode just seemed like an excuse to clean up the mess that was the first one.

No, it's used to introduce the new character (the woman), and to let us understand how this system works (behind the scene stuff).
Feb 11, 2015 12:14 AM
Jul 2013
cocochandesu said:
Guys, I think someone already explained this here, but this episode kinda made things more ambiguous. They say Decim slipped, but in a certain scene we see that the woman is in bed with another man (she doesnt look happy tho). She could be saying the truth with hints of lies when she snapped at the end (was her baby also True)?

I agree.

I was wondering whether or not the whole baby story was true or not too. Back in episode one, there was a brief moment during a flashback that showed Machiko smiling upon seeing her pregnancy test, which only had one line instead of two. Doesn't that imply that it was a negative result?
aerisheirFeb 11, 2015 12:18 AM
Feb 11, 2015 12:23 AM
Jun 2008
even though she loved him, she still cheated one time bitch deserved to go to the void.
Dont be a chitogetard!!!!
Feb 13, 2015 1:37 PM

Feb 2015
Takeshi could have learned how to trust. you can't take back being betrayed. No matter how sorry you are. Nothing should "force" you to cheat. If you're unhappy, you leave. Don't cheat on the person. THey both should have gone to the void. God Forgives, arbiters can't tell the difference.
Feb 13, 2015 5:57 PM

Jul 2009
Interesting ... we get to learn more about this whole thing this episode! Really like Nona so far, she's super awesome XD Black-haired girl doesn't have a name yet eh? :O She's only an "assistant" huh ... hmm, we'll have to see where this goes. Pretty cool they get the people's memories as they come in though!
A little more insight on the couple from last episode. Yes, Machiko really was cheating, and I kinda was thinking along the same lines as the assistant as to her trying to put her husband's mind at ease, if only a little bit. Interesting judgement on him not being able to trust anyone though. Seems like Decim was pretty upset about making the "wrong" judgement? I thought he would have made it together with Nona, actually ... she kinda seems like the one in charge :P Welp, guess I was wrong about that :S Oh and I didn't know he made those mannequins either ... yep, mannequins not bodies XD
That place on the island that Nona went to ... her house or something maybe? :O
Seems like the same ED as last episode but different animation ... dem mannequins D: Looks like we get bowling next time!
Feb 15, 2015 7:10 PM

Nov 2008
Teacap said:

She tried to turn things to help her husband because she's human and that's the best way she could see in the circumstances. This show is about human nature. It's not something that's black and white.

You are the one who is missing the point here and here you were the one who talks about human nature. She is the reason why he started to get all anal about her being cheated on him. I don't care what happened between them in the past but if you have once put your trust on someone then you have no excuse to break your trust on them. That only one night act the reason that destroyed their life and hence they ended up in Decim's place. So what I am trying to say is that the girl cheated on his lover. As you can see she even progressed in her relationship with other man that she didn't even let him to check her phone or she even texted her lover while the paranoid husband sleeping on their newly bed. She is the reason why that guy started to act paranoid and mind you if you have any knowledge about nature of human psychology then I am sure you know that being paranoid is incurable disaster. That's why Nona at the end of the episode talked like that that there is no cure for him at this point so as a second chance he was sent back to world once more again and the reason why her soul sent to void is that if you act on your impulse that will danger the relationship between you and your loved one then it's a sin. So even though she regret about her actions I don't think her husband would have forgave her due to her actions. And lastlyy Onna just superficially evaluated their actions. She called it hunch but even though she was right on her judgement but there are unbreakable moral rules that you shouldn't taint so once you cross that line then there is no turning back for you.
Feb 16, 2015 8:22 PM

Jul 2013
I like Onna, just because I relate to her the most right now. And Clavis is cute too. :D And Nona was pretty badass when she lectured Decim. I feel bad for Machiko - she was innocent after all but she wanted to spare her husband, even after he betrayed her, and got sent to the void for it. And Takashi's soul is reincarnated so he has another shot at fucking up. Really unfortunate. ;_; But I guess now that Onna is here she can help Decim.
Feb 21, 2015 10:10 PM

Nov 2014
Another great episode. I have a lot of questions now that I hope are (mostly) answered later.
Feb 24, 2015 1:42 PM

Feb 2013
Imo, they were both wrong.

She just lied because of the guilt from her husband's accusations. It's not because she loved him or trying to redeem herself.
A metaphor for this would be a person committing a crime for the first time of his life. At first, he would be guilty which is a perfectly natural reaction. (This parallels the scene where she was crying at the bed.) But as Nona said, "you'll get used to it". She got used to the guilt since she wasn't even showing any signs of guilt during the wedding and on their way to their honeymoon. Going back to the metaphor: when that person is cornered in a police interrogation, he will probably break down and confess, as if saying "Fine. You caught me. I'm guilty". And that's exactly what happened to her in that scene where she lied.

She did not love him. She cheated on him because she loves him? It doesn't make any sense. lol
If she did love him, then why didn't she talked to him about their relationship? She didn't love him as much as she thinks since she didn't take into consideration on how he would react if she cheated on him.

Sure, the guy has some trust issues but luckily, he was right. If he didn't do something about his suspicions and proceeded with the marriage, she would've cheated again. His fault was that he acted on his suspicions impulsively without thinking ahead; kind of like how Othello acted on his suspicions.

I agree with Nona's statement about him. Lesson learned, we shouldn't trust people so easily, but we shouldn't be too cautious too!! It is to prevent these kinds of feelings (like jealousy, betrayed, etc) and unwanted events.

Anyways, that was a nice episode. Total mindfuck.

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Feb 25, 2015 10:34 AM

Jun 2014
vhynz said:

She just lied because of the guilt from her husband's accusations. It's not because she loved him or trying to redeem herself.
A metaphor for this would be a person committing a crime for the first time of his life. At first, he would be guilty which is a perfectly natural reaction. (This parallels the scene where she was crying at the bed.) But as Nona said, "you'll get used to it". She got used to the guilt since she wasn't even showing any signs of guilt during the wedding and on their way to their honeymoon. Going back to the metaphor: when that person is cornered in a police interrogation, he will probably break down and confess, as if saying "Fine. You caught me. I'm guilty". And that's exactly what happened to her in that scene where she lied.

She did not love him. She cheated on him because she loves him? It doesn't make any sense. lol
If she did love him, then why didn't she talked to him about their relationship? She didn't love him as much as she thinks since she didn't take into consideration on how he would react if she cheated on him.

Sure, the guy has some trust issues but luckily, he was right. If he didn't do something about his suspicions and proceeded with the marriage, she would've cheated again. His fault was that he acted on his suspicions impulsively without thinking ahead; kind of like how Othello acted on his suspicions.

I agree with Nona's statement about him. Lesson learned, we shouldn't trust people so easily, but we shouldn't be too cautious too!! It is to prevent these kinds of feelings (like jealousy, betrayed, etc) and unwanted events.

Oh my- That is genius!
Mar 4, 2015 1:58 PM

Dec 2014
DERKRAKEN said:
vhynz said:

Oh my- That is genius!

:)
Mar 5, 2015 2:44 AM

Jun 2013
So she was sent to the void due to a mistake... She was clearly not a bad person. Sure she cheated, but it seemed their relationship was troubled due to him having a hard time trusting people as the little boss said.
Mar 6, 2015 4:40 AM

Jun 2011
Hah so it was just Decim who fucked up. This revelation kind of make this reincarnation(game) system pointless I feel.

vhynz said:
I don't agree with what you said. Love and lust do not go hand to hand, and impulse is not something you can control. I have done a lot of things that I regret doing, but sometimes I still do it even when I know it's wrong. Also, we don't know if she was raped or not. Hints are there, she clearly loved him, facial expression, gesture, reactions, etc.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 6, 2015 3:45 PM

Jun 2008
ToG25thBaam said:
Hah so it was just Decim who fucked up. This revelation kind of make this reincarnation(game) system pointless I feel.

vhynz said:
I don't agree with what you said. Love and lust do not go hand to hand, and impulse is not something you can control. I have done a lot of things that I regret doing, but sometimes I still do it even when I know it's wrong. Also, we don't know if she was raped or not. Hints are there, she clearly loved him, facial expression, gesture, reactions, etc.

First and foremost, I do question the premise of the entire argument, did she cheat at all?

We are taking the "cheating" as a matter of fact evidence without even questioning the premise. So here are some points I will put forth to exonerate her blame;

Fact 1. They were newly-weds, as indicated multiple times and reiterated in the fact that they died on their honeymoon. (aka. immediately after marriage)
Fact 2. The "cheating relationship" was not something current, and most definitely was before their marriage.
Fact 3. "Cheating" is by definition only true if they are already committed in a proper relationship, and does not retrospectively apply to any relationship one may have before one become married. (ie. you are not considered cheating on your wife because back in high school, you took some other girl to the prom.)

Therefore, she had no "moral" obligation to be faithful to someone who wasn't even her husband at the time, and may have not even been dating; she may have felt guilty toward her husband in that she is no longer is completely pure and innocent as he may have thought, but she is definitely not cheating on him.

p.s. If her cheating holds, by the same extended logic, my best friend would be considered unfaithful to his wife, because 10 years before they met, he dated someone else back in high school. That and all widows and widowers are by definition unfaithful if they remarry because they were in an intimate relationship with their deceased partner.
Mar 7, 2015 11:44 PM
Feb 2014
"Whoops I just sent someone to oblivion by mistake, oh well good thing there's no undo button"

Already predicting she herself came out of the void and is being reviewed to go back into the cycle. Also the cycle itself seems broken because two things;

1) There's a finite amount of souls and if they pass once shouldn't they be able to now skip cycle completely because they passed already?
2) There's a finite amount of souls and eventually they'll all become corrupted and now everything is stuck in the void.

If they can get out the void however then it'd work again.
Mar 14, 2015 7:26 PM
Nov 2013
Kind of a pointless episode. It's obvious the black-haired woman was used to feed all this information to the viewers when it was almost clearly depicted in the first episode. I think reincarnation and the void are not solely good or bad, respectively. I was thinking that maybe the void was for someone who has completed their live's journey. While reincarnation was for those who were troubled and have another chance to find their true selves.

However considering how dense a lot of viewers were when one looks at the comments of the first episode. Maybe people enjoy to be fed information without any analysis of their own (i.e. the cheating ordeal).
Mar 17, 2015 2:45 AM

Dec 2012
I'm glad that this episode touched up on my concern from the last one, everything just felt off with that verdict. It seems like the assistant will be another voice of reason that may be tipping the scales in further cases. There's still a sour taste behind that married couple's outcome though, considering that there wasn't any indication that they were going to reverse the decision. It was just "oh, we got it wrong. Sucks for Machiko."
Mar 20, 2015 3:51 AM
Jan 2012
pretty boring and unnecessary episode imo
Mar 20, 2015 6:54 AM

Aug 2010
Pretty interesting to see it from the other side

It gets pretty hard to judge "who's right" and "who's wrong", in my opinion
Mar 21, 2015 1:47 AM

Dec 2012
WOW. twists within a twist rofl

Apr 1, 2015 6:54 AM
May 2012
Now, that was the twist I was expecting from episode 1. Glad that they showed it here. I knew it.
Something is definitely fishy about Quindecim and that girl.
Apr 2, 2015 12:08 PM

May 2014
So Decim made a mistake. Also his assistant was introduced and managed to see that mistake. I really like it up to now :D
Apr 2, 2015 3:20 PM

Jan 2014
Nice episode, from another POV.
Apr 4, 2015 8:34 PM

Jun 2012
Reincarnation isn't necessarily better, I believe. Although it's hard to say since it isn't really explained.

It got kind of confusing. I understand what happened, but it's like Decim and Nona have different beliefs or something so I don't feel like I'm supposed to believe one train of thoughts. Decim believes what the new girl said about the couple's happiness, but from Nona's words it seems to harshly judge the guy.
blue-y said:
Pretty interesting to see it from the other side

It gets pretty hard to judge "who's right" and "who's wrong", in my opinion

^ yeah pretty much like that.

Apr 5, 2015 1:54 PM

May 2012
Very interesting to see the events from an other perspective! Great pacing as well so let's see what's next!
Apr 6, 2015 2:15 PM

Oct 2007
I'm a little confused. So they get to look at their memories, then test them in a game to see their true colors right?

Wouldn't they know whose baby it is if they havee her memories?
Pages (14) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Death Parade Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2015

840 by sxrpente »»
Apr 23, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Death Parade Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2015

663 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Death Parade Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2015

672 by NikoFool »»
Apr 2, 10:50 PM

Poll: » Death Parade Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2015

521 by Seraschi »»
Apr 1, 2:56 PM

Poll: » Death Parade Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2015

596 by oDaw1 »»
Mar 25, 12:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.