Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 14, 2008 7:04 AM

May 2007
Finally we know the true idendity of Friend :

Do you remember of Katsumata : the student who "died" when our heroes were at the college ? He was Friend !!

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 14, 2008 9:00 AM

Jun 2007
AHH, so thats who it was. So there were like three kids with that mask on then. Fukubei, Katsumata, and Sadakiyo. SO when SadaKiyo left Katsu replaced him I guess.
-Supposedly this kid had died during middle school before the dissection experiment not college, just for a correction.

May 15, 2008 12:40 PM

Oct 2007
I seriously can't remember who katsumata is. D:
May 15, 2008 12:45 PM
Jun 2007
katsup said:
I seriously can't remember who katsumata is. D:

You're not alone. D:

I was reading 21st Century Boys before it was completely scanlated, which was a really long time after I finished 20CB. D:
Jun 12, 2008 8:37 PM
Dec 2007
I just finished rereading the whole thing and I'm a bit confused too. Katsumata was the kid during the childhood years that died right before the carp dissection. And rumor was that he became a ghost after... So i don't get it? Wasn't it made official that he died???? So no one knew he was alive while wearing the mask? Or was Katsumata actually a real ghost throughout the whole series and it's a big supernatural genre? Another thing I'm confused about is the virtual attraction thing. It seems as though it's connected to reality and right after introducing the virtual world, I had a feeling what the people in the simulator did affected the actual past... Just because how kenji went back into the simulator at the end and made his old self correct all the mistakes he made in the past. Also, when you see katsumata in his mask as a child in the past, he talks about being an imitator of an imitator and alludes to his future take over as "Friend" when Fukubei dies. And that scene didn't even take place in the virtual world, but in the actual past from Manjoume's memories. I'm guessing he also held supernatural abilities.

And still the biggest mystery is katsumata. As far as I can remember, he is only mentioned as the carp dissecting guy. The villain trio from the childhood sect was Fukubei, Sadakiyo, and Yamane. Katsumata was just the ghost that monchan feared of seeing in the science room when he had to go back that night to turn on the fish tank... Other than that, I can't recall any relations he had with the trio because he was dead..
Jun 15, 2008 4:51 PM

Nov 2007
Him being dead was only a rumor. The three Musketeers were actually four. Remember in volume 16 when Fukube looked at himself in a mirror and saw a faceless head and screamed like a girl ? It was Katsumata. Most likely.

As for the whole simulation thing actually being a device to go back in the past... I don't think there's actually something to understand. Naoki Urasawa clearly wanted to end his manga by any possible means, because he made it drag for too long. I noticed during the last 5 volumes or so that Urasawa himself seems to be lost in all the hints he drops at each chapter, and realized it was a bad idea to introduce a new Friend while he could have ended his manga at Fukube's death. So he just made this... ending... and stuff... Things just happen, turn off your brain and enjoy the conclusion.

PS : Pluto kicks ass.
They are neither plants nor animals.
They differ from other forms of life such as the micro-organisms and the fungi. Instead they resemble the primeval body of life and are generally known as Mushi. Their existence and appearance are unknown to many and only a limited number of humans are aware of them.
Jul 24, 2008 6:44 AM
May 2008
The ending is hilarious! Who could think that Friend #2 was Katsumata-kun...
There were some hints. But I could assume such thing only jokingly.
Virtual atraction was nothing more than a simulation, based on Fukubei's and/or Katsumata's memories, I think. And Kenji's "changing of past" was nothing more then completing a game and correcting his mistakes, at least virtualy where he could do this.
If manga ended after Fukubei's death it would feel incomplete in diferent ways. Because one of the best things about Urasawa's manga, true for Monster and 20CB/21CB is the law that "No key character disapears forever before finishing his part in the plot".
KATSUMATA-KUN BANZAI!!!!!
Oct 21, 2008 2:46 AM
Jan 2008
Ok, one issue with the virtual attraction. Didn't Kanna speak to the child Kenji using her powers? wasn't that something that happened to the real Kenji in the past? because there is an early flash back where Kenji randomly sits up in bed as a kid and looks all deep. Virtual Kenji relays the message to the Adult Kenji but how did the Virtual one know that if the program is based on Fukubei's memories?
Jun 17, 2009 2:49 PM

Nov 2008
This sequel ruined 20th century boys for me. The protagonist magically becomes a guitar strumming hippie who's suffering from amnesia!?!

4/10 EPIC FAIL!
Jul 24, 2009 12:25 AM

May 2008
arimakenshin said:
This sequel ruined 20th century boys for me. The protagonist magically becomes a guitar strumming hippie who's suffering from amnesia!?!

4/10 EPIC FAIL!

Huh? WTF are you talking about he was already a guitar strumming hippie who suffered amnesia in 20th Century Boys, 21st Century Boys was basically tying up loose ends.
Jul 25, 2009 4:47 PM

Nov 2008
saintcross said:

Huh? WTF are you talking about he was already a guitar strumming hippie who suffered amnesia in 20th Century Boys, 21st Century Boys was basically tying up loose ends.

Exactly why it's 4/10. It's a manga about a guitar strumming hippie who was thought to be dead and manages to grind everything to a halt in the last few chapters.
May 13, 2010 6:25 PM

May 2010
Wohoo! This is the greatest manga for me! It's super awesome! Heroes/Protagonists who are slightly immortal on story where looks like supernatural turned to be 3/4 realistc. The only thing bugs me is Kanna's super power :) But it's already paid to me because she's cute.

My Conclusion about Katsumata:

Katsumata is a forgotten guy. He's not classmate of Kenji and Co. because he's from other section. As you can see, Katsumata being death is just another bombastic created rumor by fukubei. That's why on their 6th grade, they have rumor about katsumata dissecting carp on science room. Maybe because science room at night is fukubei's secret meeting place with his gang so the effect of the rumor is other kids wouldl not go there at night. Reference: 21st Century Volume 1, when the old woman from jijibaba's store attacked katsumata because of stealing the badge and then yamane and fukubei were on the scene, fukubei said that a "death penalty" is to be given to katsumata where fukubei and yamane ignore the appearance of crying katsumata "I am not the one who stole it" by fukubei saying somethign like this: I hear something but I can't see anyone(Natural Child's Scheme). And about the no face thing, those "no face" thing have only shown in virtual reality. Maybe because the virtual reality is really based from fukubei's memory and didn't have a picture or a great memory of what's katsumata's kid's face is because we knew that katsumata undergone a plastic surgery. It's like the case of fukubei's masked character on the virtual reality. He doesn't have a normal face but have a face of an adult face of sadakiyo. Maybe because hiding the face of the two 'friends' on the virtual reality is done to make it harder to figure out who's friend.

Oh gotta read another works of Naoki Urasawa. Some said it Pluto kicks ass.

And oh, I disagree about 4/10. For me, It's 11/10!
Signature has been deleted as it far exceeded the file size restrictions.
Jun 3, 2010 1:49 PM
Jun 2008
arimakenshin said:
saintcross said:

Exactly why it's 4/10. It's a manga about a guitar strumming hippie who was thought to be dead and manages to grind everything to a halt in the last few chapters.

hmm i don't think you understand this manga at all... Well atleast I don't understand you..
Jul 15, 2010 12:30 PM

Dec 2009
there's still one thing that was left unanswered... why did Kenji not approve of how Kanna grew up to be? What's the story behind that little part?
Jul 16, 2010 7:43 AM

Jan 2010
I have a question that kinda bothers me..
How did Kenji survived that time? o.o (at the bloody new eve)
I mean okay so he saw Friend's face then the robot exploded? and theen? o.o
Did it explain it or is my memory too dumb? -.-

Btw, 20TH CENTURY BOYS FTW!!
DAMN I LOVED THIS MANGA XDD (I just finished reading it all)

P.S. wow Katsumata-kun o.o..
Jul 16, 2010 12:48 PM

Jul 2010
When I read the last chapter I was so godamn angry...

"WHO IS THAT GUY AND WHY IS KENJI CRYING WHYYYYYYYY"

Overall, it was a fun ride but Urusawa`s endings are always like that.
Jul 17, 2010 12:50 AM

Jan 2010
Another question..
Why didn't Kenji want to sing Bob Lennon again?
Aug 18, 2010 2:25 AM

May 2010
Sandra-chan said:

Hmm that's where the author left us to think on our own. My guess is he did miraculously survive and the 2nd friend maybe knew he's still alive and let him live or make sure kenji lives knowing that he has an amnesia. My basis is friend's final plan is created for revenge on kenji's mistake when they were children. The revenge is so valid because that affected katsumata's life terribly. Labeled as dead and invisible by everyone because of what kenji did when they were children(the ultraman badge thing). It happened because everyone believed that katsumata's a thief not kenji. It's like you don't exist.(oh it hurts). After all, friend got a hold of the whole world and he can even track kenji and made he stays alive until his memory recovers.

If you have seen the movie, they made an extra changes in the event when kenji almost die in the explosion.
Fukubei aka Friend (the one and only friend in the movie), did something on the bomb so it will explode on a delayed manner.
Signature has been deleted as it far exceeded the file size restrictions.
Sep 3, 2010 3:29 AM

Jan 2010
darknagas said:
Sandra-chan said:

Hmm that's where the author left us to think on our own. My guess is he did miraculously survive and the 2nd friend maybe knew he's still alive and let him live or make sure kenji lives knowing that he has an amnesia. My basis is friend's final plan is created for revenge on kenji's mistake when they were children. The revenge is so valid because that affected katsumata's life terribly. Labeled as dead and invisible by everyone because of what kenji did when they were children(the ultraman badge thing). It happened because everyone believed that katsumata's a thief not kenji. It's like you don't exist.(oh it hurts). After all, friend got a hold of the whole world and he can even track kenji and made he stays alive until his memory recovers.

If you have seen the movie, they made an extra changes in the event when kenji almost die in the explosion.
Fukubei aka Friend (the one and only friend in the movie), did something on the bomb so it will explode on a delayed manner.

Ooooh I see O.O thank you so much, that was a great help xD
Feb 5, 2011 12:39 AM

Mar 2010
I think the whole series made sense if you read it all in a few days. The fact that it took me about 4 months to read meant I forgot/got confused with major parts of the plot. Also what I found annoying was the amount of characters. By about chapter 200 in 20th, I had forgotten who half the characters were already. Overall it was fun to read, but I just got lost so often I don't know what the ending means at all.
Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon!
Apr 28, 2011 10:45 PM

May 2009
I really enjoyed this series, i read 20th century boys and 21st century boys within one months time. It was a great read... I kinda cried at the ending when Kenji says goodbye to Sadakiyo... favorite series that i've read so far.
Jul 18, 2011 6:08 PM
Feb 2011
Do you all not see the genius in making Katsumata the second Friend??!!

To all the characters in the story, Katsumata was considered dead. This damaged Katsumata's psyche so much that he almsot destroyed the world.

Urasawa even made us, the readers, think Katsumata was dead! That's the worst possible existence for a fictional character, to be considered dead by not only his fellow fictional characters, but by the reader as well!
Aug 17, 2011 12:00 PM

Oct 2008
templarknight7 said:

To all the characters in the story, Katsumata was considered dead. This damaged Katsumata's psyche so much that he almsot destroyed the world.

Urasawa even made us, the readers, think Katsumata was dead! That's the worst possible existence for a fictional character, to be considered dead by not only his fellow fictional characters, but by the reader as well!

Nah, I think it dragged on way too long. The first 130/140 chapters are really good,the introduction of a second friend ruined the manga for me. He should have ended it after the dead of Fukubei. It's still my fav. manga though:P
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
Sep 1, 2011 6:11 PM
Feb 2011
Animaniac123 said:

Nah, I think it dragged on way too long. The first 130/140 chapters are really good,the introduction of a second friend ruined the manga for me. He should have ended it after the dead of Fukubei. It's still my fav. manga though:P

I have to disagree. It becomes pretty obvious in hindsight that there were 2 friends in the beginning.
Sep 21, 2011 3:09 PM
Jul 2011
templarknight7 said:

I thought he was actually a ghost and the ghost story about katsumata-kun kenji and them talked about was actually true.

Sep 21, 2011 3:13 PM
Mar 2011
arimakenshin said:

4/10 EPIC FAIL!

Kenji always wanted to be a rock star
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Feb 11, 2012 5:46 PM
May 2009
It was genius indeed. I turned all the possible conlusions for the second friend in my head over and over again and this really is the best. I mean all other characters were accounted for... I even suspected Donkey to be the second friend for a while. And Kenji until he reappeared.

The introduction of the second friend is what made this series for me. I suspected there to be two friends since the beginning, it would allow him to pull off so much more stuff. Also the two masks irritated me to begin with. Fukubei was the obvious one, all the foreshadowing pointed to him. There were a lot of hints. But Katsumata was the much more subtle one, but thinking back now hints were there. But I still didn't pick up on it until the very end. Stunning.

One of the rules of mystery is that the culprit has to be someone that has starred in the story ever since the beginning. But to make it the one that was mentioned again and again since the beginning but always acclaimed dead was genius.
Mar 28, 2012 2:52 PM
Feb 2011
LLawlietFan said:
Wonderful manga, as expected considering it's one of Urasawa's works.

One thing I don't quite understand is that it seems almost none of the main characters die. For instance, Kenji supposedly died on the Bloody New Year's Eve, but then he came back to life. Another example is Sadakiyo. After escaping in the car from the elderly folks home where he was visiting his teacher, his car blew up, but then he suddenly reappears later. I understand that with Katsumata-kun it was probably just another one of Fukubei's lies (such as him saying Sadakiya died in middle school), but this was just an aspect of the series that seemed unrealistic to me.

Also, one question I have that I'm dying to have answered... what was the lie of 1971?

Been a while since I last read this, but if I remember correctly, several important characters do in fact die: Donkey, Sadakiyo, and that one guy who Sadakiyo killed. It was only assumed that Kenji died, but it's not completely unbelievable for him to have survived. Sadakiyo was the one to blow up the car, he faked his own death.

As for the lie of 1971, I think it's either that Fukubei did not actually go to the world fair or it was what Donkey saw in the classroom that one night. Can't really remember though.
Apr 2, 2012 12:02 AM

Jun 2009
LLawlietFan said:

Also, one question I have that I'm dying to have answered... what was the lie of 1971?

It's the fact that Fukube's "resurrection" in the science room was only a trick and that he fucked up and almost died for real.
Apr 11, 2012 7:01 PM
Jan 2011
Does someone have a more clear response on how the second friend went on through life? I mean people would notice if he was dead right? i think he would too. And unlike sadakiyo he was in the same town correct?

Comment on my page if you can because I'll forget i posted here.

Also this is a great manga. Few plotholes though that seem kinda key.
Wanna read the"To aru majutsu no index" Light novels in English? Go here.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index

Apr 27, 2012 12:05 PM

Jun 2011
So in the end we never saw Katsumata's face. Kenji and Kanna never talked to each other after being reunited. Kiriko and Kanna never said a word to each other. The ESP thing was never explained. How was Kanna the last hope? I'm pretty sure Kenji did everything here. Great series nonetheless but, I'm not satisfied with this ending. Meh.
Jul 3, 2012 5:13 PM

Jul 2010
End was unsatisfying for me because i expected new "Friend" to be really reincarnated Fukubei since he had ESP powers. And if you remember when Fukubei was hang in science room he slipped (though it is not clear what happened afterwards). In virtual reality new "Friend" pulled Fukubei down to choke him in science room saying something like "You have to die here". I thought it was meant Fukubei already died back in science room once. But it may also mean new "Friend" had a grudge on Fukubei. Anyways Urasawa didnt clarify it.
Mar 1, 2013 12:48 PM
Mar 2013
Windspirit said:
Naoki Urasawa clearly wanted to end his manga by any possible means, because he made it drag for too long. I noticed during the last 5 volumes or so that Urasawa himself seems to be lost in all the hints he drops at each chapter, and realized it was a bad idea to introduce a new Friend while he could have ended his manga at Fukube's death. So he just made this... ending... and stuff... Things just happen, turn off your brain and enjoy the conclusion.

I totally agree. The manga lost its zest after the 2nd Friend incident. It seemed that Urasawa lost focus for the manga, which is often what happens to most mangas nowadays. They start with a great concept and storyline and drift from it when the manga becomes a success. That's when fillers come in. The "just turn off your brain and enjoy the conclusion" mentality is killing the manga industry.

In my opinion, after reading Monster, 20th Century Boys was a disappointment.
Oct 2, 2014 11:41 PM

Jan 2014
It seems that reading it all within 2 weeks made me less confused than a lot of others. I remembered the rumours about Katsumata, so the second friend's appearance made sense. What an awful existence to have.
As for the inevitable comparison to Monster, I only preferred it because it was in anime form which is always better than manga. An anime of 20th Century Boys would probably equalize it.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Dec 8, 2014 7:33 AM

Feb 2012
sadakiyo :-(

great manga. there weren't many loose ends for me. although i do wonder who the "middle aged man" that was killed in sadakiyo's vehicle was (who the group thought to be sadakiyo after seeing the news)

hadn't even considered katsumata as being a potential element of the story, but his "death" was always a peculiar story so i guess it's not surprising that there was more to it. according to the spoiler in the mal character listing, it seems, rather than the virtual being linked to reality, he just really had esp in relation to precognition.
Dec 8, 2015 5:53 AM

Jan 2015
The fact that you can't even remember who Katsumata is by the end of the series is just so poignant.

He "died" in the 20th century, just like a 20th century boy.
Sep 26, 2016 3:15 PM

May 2016
Back when i was reading ch 136 something bugged me. I'm not sure if i'm missing something but
the chapter starts with an interesting conversation between Shikishima's daughter (Lena) and that Killer guy.
It was about her commenting that he didn't like her parfume - more on point, her being the first lady.
His reply was that she would be the first lady only if her husband was chosen in the next election.
While i was reading i wondered who he meant by that. Is her husband Manjoume?
But that couldn't be because it was implied earlier that Manjoume had a thing with Takasu (although
she was meant to carry, and later carried Friend child).
I think this is where Urasawa first really hinted the existence of Katsumata - as being Lenas husband.
Moreover, is that the reason Lena was so keen to kill Takasu, since she was carrying the original friends child?

I could be totally wrong, but it really caught my eye. And this could strongly prove that
Urasawa planned Katsumata being the 2nd friend from the beginning.

So, is my thinking correct..?
May 18, 2017 10:46 PM
May 2017
EmmyNoether said:
Back when i was reading ch 136 something bugged me. I'm not sure if i'm missing something but
the chapter starts with an interesting conversation between Shikishima's daughter (Lena) and that Killer guy.
It was about her commenting that he didn't like her parfume - more on point, her being the first lady.
His reply was that she would be the first lady only if her husband was chosen in the next election.
But that couldn't be because it was implied earlier that Manjoume had a thing with Takasu (although
I think this is where Urasawa first really hinted the existence of Katsumata - as being Lenas husband.
Moreover, is that the reason Lena was so keen to kill Takasu, since she was carrying the original friends child?

I could be totally wrong, but it really caught my eye. And this could strongly prove that

I just finished reading it and reading this forum has really put the pieces together for me, but no one mentioned this and I think you are right. I remember that scene and thinking about it now it seemed so out of place at the time, good job.

On a sidenote I think Katsumata being the second friend was brilliant and it fills in some holes that were cleverly hidden by the belief that he was dead :)

Its also interesting to know that 3 people wore the Sadakiyo mask, explaining why the childhood scenes with "him" could be odd and misleading
RambozldMay 18, 2017 11:00 PM
Jul 6, 2017 12:39 PM
Jul 2018
That felt pretty much like a disaster control after 20th CB ending, Kanna using op powers, kenji controlling robot like it's no business at all, yeah convenient. I appreciate the revenge obsessed mentality backstory of Second friend/katsumata explained but eh whatever, not really appealing as an antagonist for me with supernatural powers, in fact Fukubei was a lot better. Wonder when that new ending will get translated.

EmmyNoether said:

Chapter 136 is not the beginning, it's pretty clear Urasawa started dropping only subtle hints after the death of First friend(and some of the foreshadowings are quite a stretch)
removed-userJul 6, 2017 12:56 PM
Oct 17, 2017 12:19 AM
Oct 2017
Anyone know who is real father of kanna??
Oct 17, 2017 2:15 AM

Sep 2017
crazykedy said:
Anyone know who is real father of kanna??

yeah Yuriko said that it's Fukubei.
hi,i like you.
Oct 27, 2017 11:19 PM

Dec 2014
This sucks. Gave 5/10 just to avoid enraging the fanboys/girls. Actually a 3/10.
Nov 6, 2017 9:31 AM

Nov 2015
The original was a sprawling epic that had one of the best, most unique stories I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing. This sequel overall did a serviceable job of tying up most of the loose ends, though it seemed kinda rushed overall (and all the telepathy shenanigans were a liiiiiittle too convenient, but whatevs)

I can't really decide which Friend I prefer more. Friend 1.0 had a stronger presence and had the more fleshed out backstory. I like that ultimately he was just a little kid begging for attention. Friend 2.0 on the other hand had the more sympathetic motive and was the more 'human' of the two. His seething hatred towards Kenji was in a way justified since he was the one who practically made him a nobody.

Overall 10/10 for 20CB and 8/10 for 21CB
✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

鼻をくすぐるGunpowder & Smoke
ジャララ飛び交うEmpty gun cartridges
紅いヒールに見惚れて うっかり風穴欲しいヤツは 挙手をしな

・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🍰 ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

Sep 2, 2018 9:29 PM
Jan 2010
jamesx33 said:
I just finished rereading the whole thing and I'm a bit confused too. Katsumata was the kid during the childhood years that died right before the carp dissection. And rumor was that he became a ghost after... So i don't get it? Wasn't it made official that he died???? So no one knew he was alive while wearing the mask? Or was Katsumata actually a real ghost throughout the whole series and it's a big supernatural genre? Another thing I'm confused about is the virtual attraction thing. It seems as though it's connected to reality and right after introducing the virtual world, I had a feeling what the people in the simulator did affected the actual past... Just because how kenji went back into the simulator at the end and made his old self correct all the mistakes he made in the past. Also, when you see katsumata in his mask as a child in the past, he talks about being an imitator of an imitator and alludes to his future take over as "Friend" when Fukubei dies. And that scene didn't even take place in the virtual world, but in the actual past from Manjoume's memories. I'm guessing he also held supernatural abilities.

And still the biggest mystery is katsumata. As far as I can remember, he is only mentioned as the carp dissecting guy. The villain trio from the childhood sect was Fukubei, Sadakiyo, and Yamane. Katsumata was just the ghost that monchan feared of seeing in the science room when he had to go back that night to turn on the fish tank... Other than that, I can't recall any relations he had with the trio because he was dead..

HEY MAN, i think the same of you. This whole story is a looping story.
Dec 9, 2018 8:56 PM

May 2010
After reading all this time, I sitll have no idea what happened. This got way too confusing for me when we stepped into the virtual world. I was sure it said that the second Friend was much older than Fukubei.

I think a reunion of Kenji and his sister was needed at minimum.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 23, 2019 3:08 PM
Jan 2019
I have finished the series just yesterday and after reading all the other's opinions, it seems like I'm not the only one being disappointed of the ending. But, something that no one talked about is that Urasawa sensei thought of a 2nd friend FROM THE BEGINNING. Remember in the first chapter we saw Kanna (labeled as a woman living in unknown year) waking up her room and seeing the robot killer from her window? This proves that Urasawa knew exactly what he was doing from the beginning. But the ending still felt pretty harsh. Still greatly enjoyed the manga tho.
Jan 29, 2019 10:25 AM

Jul 2014
Great series overall but a wee bit unsatisfactory ending. Kenji didn't get to meet his sister (no family reunion Kenji x Kanna x Kiriko), why did he tell Kanna he's disappointed in how she grew up to be, no Kenji x Yukiji until the end even though they were in love with each other ever since primary school, that hurts the most
Nov 15, 2019 5:24 PM
Aug 2016
All of you that didn't understand the story and blame that it was the story in itself the problem (having loose ends), you are all a bunch of idiots.
Jan 4, 2020 12:09 AM
Nov 2019
Well… I have no clue what happened in the chapter, even though I read it thrice. Yes , I am too stupid.
Aug 28, 2020 4:48 AM
May 2020
arimakenshin said:

4/10 EPIC FAIL!

Kenji was a hippie from the begining of 20tg century tho, he was just overwhelmed with responsibilities that he can't express himself as much as he wants
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 21st Century Boys Chapter 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Rasco - Mar 6, 2012

54 by AbsoluteCinema »»
Feb 2, 4:12 PM

Poll: » 21st Century Boys Chapter 10 Discussion

accela - Apr 28, 2008

15 by AbsoluteCinema »»
Feb 2, 3:24 AM

Poll: » 21st Century Boys Chapter 5 Discussion

Rasco - Mar 6, 2012

11 by AbsoluteCinema »»
Feb 1, 4:30 PM

Poll: » 21st Century Boys Chapter 4 Discussion

Rasco - Mar 6, 2012

12 by AbsoluteCinema »»
Jan 30, 5:21 PM

Poll: » 21st Century Boys Chapter 12 Discussion

Rasco - Mar 6, 2012

9 by ReadyforRevy »»
Nov 19, 2023 11:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.