Forum Settings
Forums

Have you ever received/written a love letter? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 27, 2015 9:44 AM

Nov 2012
I sent one letter to this one boi I had a crush on in middle school, we had a valentine's day box in our school. It was anonymous, though. But after he received it, he started to look at me like "I know whatchu diiiiiid gurl" every day in school and argh it was so embarrassing... How did he know it was me?!
Jan 27, 2015 10:13 AM
Dec 2014
I don't think anywhere in Europe exists this habbit of giving love letters.

About me...I never confesed to anyone. I always let the girl make the first step. This was my insurance
Jan 27, 2015 10:17 AM

Oct 2014
No one likes me
Jan 27, 2015 10:34 AM

Sep 2012
racist said:
No one likes me

It's because you're racist.
Jan 28, 2015 7:04 PM

Jun 2013
lightskynight said:
Samune said:
In the 4th grade, I received a marriage proposal from a kindergartener.

It was written on a torn-out coloring book page and she (impressively) stayed in the lines.

Did you say yes?

I said yes but I didn't mean it. Nine year old me wasn't looking for anything too serious.
Jan 28, 2015 7:04 PM

May 2013
i wrote one but nobody ever saw it and i threw it away
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Jan 28, 2015 9:34 PM

Jul 2014
I got something better than a love letter. I got a love notebook. It is literally a notebook with 99 pages with proclamations of love jumbled with metaphors. I was 15 years old at that time. I came from an all girls school and moved to a normal high school. I got really sick one day that I started shivering in class. I came to the clinic and the doctor said that he did not have the proper resources to help me so he lend me some money for a taxi(I dont live with my parents). I got home to my grandmother and we went off to the hospital where I spent two weeks in bed. I forgot my bag in school so the boys wrote all kinds of cheesy stuff telling me not to give up. The virus that I had was killing all of my white blood cells and tearing the capillaries in my eyes. Whenever the lights are turned on my eyes would burn and I would scream at people to turn the lights off. It was pretty fatal but I made it!
Jan 28, 2015 10:12 PM

Jun 2014
I had a friend back in 10th grade who wrote a small love letter to a girl and put options: yes or no on it. He told me to give it to her.

I can think of four things wrong with this..
Jan 28, 2015 10:25 PM

Apr 2014
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
I had a friend back in 10th grade who wrote a small love letter to a girl and put options: yes or no on it. He told me to give it to her.

Why didn't he put yes or maybe instead?
Jan 28, 2015 10:29 PM

Mar 2008
^That wouldnt work much bettter since when a girl tried a letter with yes or no on me i chose not to answer. Although might have better odds. Make one answer "hell yeah"
Jan 28, 2015 10:34 PM

Jun 2014
Bambi_ said:
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Why didn't he put yes or maybe instead?

Idk, but issues here:

1: She was way out of his league.
2: He should of been a man and did this on his own.
3: Writing a yes or no letter in 10th grade..
4: His reaction....
Jan 28, 2015 10:47 PM

Apr 2014
Actually when I think about it, at school at lot of guys would get their friends to ask girls out and they'd be standing in the distance acting all oblivious to the matter as their friends took charge. LOL.
Jan 28, 2015 10:48 PM

Nov 2013
I only ever asked a girl out at school once, and I did it face to face. ><
[center][size=85][b]MAL Interviews[/size] | [/size][size=85][b]MAL's Chatting Corner | [size=85][color=darkviolet]If you wear Caesar's clothes, you have to behave like Caesar.[/color][/size][/b]
Jan 28, 2015 10:57 PM

May 2013
Bambi_ said:
Actually when I think about it, at school at lot of guys would get their friends to ask girls out and they'd be standing in the distance acting all oblivious to the matter as their friends took charge. LOL.

terrible idea...always make your own movies ;P
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Jan 28, 2015 11:03 PM

May 2013
In past I have received a few letters, mostly thank you letters but nothing ever really romantic.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Plushies

_Nette_ - 8 hours ago

5 by cody »»
3 minutes ago

» Believe it or not, but my father-in-law works for law enforcement

DesuMaiden - 25 minutes ago

4 by pludel2 »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

15 by SaiteiDaOrette »»
16 minutes ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

68 by shadowdownfall »»
34 minutes ago

» I'm a coomer, but the important question is...

LenRea - 10 hours ago

7 by Zettaiken »»
58 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.