Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

[Spoilers] Fate/Nasuverse Recommended Fanfiction Thread to kill time waiting for the 2nd Cour

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 7, 2015 5:09 PM

Oct 2014
SpaceHamster said:
Why the hell

can I not find

this damn pic.

This is what happens when you name all your pics after numbers and you have 50 GB worth of images to look through.

Look at the bright side,
other people get to see those masterpieces :D
Feb 7, 2015 6:08 PM

May 2012
Just thought of something.... Would Rin Matou beat the living crap out of Shinji if he tried to do have the shit he did with Sakura, or would she fall into the Sakura personality?
Given how she was in F/Z I don't think she'd let Shinji get away with shit.
Feb 7, 2015 6:36 PM

Jan 2014
KamiAlice said:
Just thought of something.... Would Rin Matou beat the living crap out of Shinji if he tried to do have the shit he did with Sakura, or would she fall into the Sakura personality?

Uhm, actually...

If you are reading the fanfic above, you will feel pity for Shinji...
Feb 7, 2015 6:45 PM

Oct 2014
KamiAlice said:

The fanfic above kept a lot of the personality traits for Sakura and Rin intact.

Sakura Tohsaka is still meek.

Rin cuts herself off from other people but for a different reason. She doesn't let him get away with his shit in this lol.
Feb 7, 2015 6:54 PM

Jan 2014
I'm still confused about Rin's Servant. I know who he is. But the Servants are suppose to be similar to their Master in some ways. Is their any similarity between Rin and him?

Lancer is still a total bro, lol. I hope he will play a big part in the story later on.

Liked Illya too.

Can't wait until next update when Rin finds out that Shirou is in the war.
Feb 7, 2015 7:03 PM

Oct 2014
Yeah I'm not sure about the servant either.

That's what I'm waiting for I want Rin to find out he's in the war and see what happens.

Also wondering who teams up with Shirou, if anyone does at all.

Author seems to not know if he wants Sakura or Illya to revive him so we might not get an update for a bit.

Feb 7, 2015 7:06 PM

Jan 2014
I think Illya will team up with Shirou for sure.

He promised about Saber and Rider interaction within few weeks, so I think Shirou will find out that Rin is in the war soon.

Honestly, with Rider's power and Rin's unlimited mana, I don't see anyone can beat them.

Feb 7, 2015 7:11 PM

Oct 2014
chickenonthepan said:

He promised about Saber and Rider interaction within few weeks, so I think Shirou will find out that Rin is in the war soon.

Honestly, with Rider's power and Rin's unlimited mana, I don't see anyone can beat them.

nocorrasFeb 7, 2015 7:14 PM
Feb 7, 2015 7:15 PM

May 2012
Guess i'm about to start reading this Fanfic then.
Feb 7, 2015 7:21 PM

Jan 2014
nocorras said:
chickenonthepan said:

Feb 7, 2015 7:29 PM

Oct 2014
chickenonthepan said:
nocorras said:

Feb 11, 2015 9:01 AM

Aug 2014
Chaos Theory is great.
It's both the Illya route we deserve and the one we need.
Why haven't I read this earlier?
Too bad it was last updated months ago. At least the author's still active.
Feb 11, 2015 8:28 PM

Oct 2014
I just need more Shifted Origins ;;

Feb 11, 2015 8:30 PM

Jan 2014
nocorras said:

This is overkill.

Best girl. <3
Feb 12, 2015 8:42 AM

Oct 2014
nocorras said:

This needs to be animated!
Feb 12, 2015 11:31 AM

Sep 2014
Shrimperor said:
Fate: Shifted Origins (ff) by Barbarossa
In this fic, Sakura and Rin switched places, ie Rin was the one that was given to the Matou family. The characterization is really good, and the Changes (until now) make sense imo.
It's 6 chapters in, and i find myself waiting for more.

Does it focus solely on the sisters?
Feb 12, 2015 11:36 AM

Oct 2014
KeyToCourage said:
Shrimperor said:
Fate: Shifted Origins (ff) by Barbarossa
In this fic, Sakura and Rin switched places, ie Rin was the one that was given to the Matou family. The characterization is really good, and the Changes (until now) make sense imo.
It's 6 chapters in, and i find myself waiting for more.

Does it focus solely on the sisters?

You get glimpses in the heads of both and they keep certain characteristics.
nocorrasFeb 12, 2015 11:56 AM
Feb 12, 2015 11:52 AM

Sep 2014
That's a no, guess it's a drop before the start.
Feb 13, 2015 7:54 PM

Oct 2013
Shrimperor said:
nocorras said:

This needs to be animated!

“Is she pretty?”

“Yes, she's very beautiful.”

“Prettier than me?” Illya asked.

Shirou smiled a bit at that before replying, “She's a different kind of pretty.''

OH, Shirou, perfect answer to a harem's protagonist.
survivor_heroFeb 14, 2015 5:01 AM
I am Hatedmainofanime. More no one.
Feb 14, 2015 2:40 AM

Jan 2014
Any UBW sequel fanfics?
Feb 14, 2015 5:05 AM

Oct 2013
WormKing said:
Any UBW sequel fanfics?

Unfortunately, this is one that is missing ... no one wants to read write about motherfucking badass overpower Waver, Rin and Shirou fighting with Association of mages to destroy the War of the Holy Grail ...
Feb 14, 2015 5:38 AM

Jan 2014
So essentially we're just gonna have to wait for Nasu to write it, if ever.

I guess I'll just go back to reading Tsukihime.
Feb 14, 2015 6:18 AM

Jul 2013
Coming back to two Matou Rin/Tohsaka Sakura fics at the price of one has me rejoicing a lot, I've always had a huge interest on the concept. Still reading through second one, but I'm caught up on the first and like it's been said, Rin's gonna be furious. Things have spiraled out of her grasp (It's amusing how this always happens to her no matter the family she's in).

Insertanamehere said:
Chaos Theory is great.

Welcome to the waiting game for this one, though it's totally worth it since it's really good.

WormKing said:
Any UBW sequel fanfics?

I know of one, but it's not for the thing everyone's been clamoring for. The timeskip isn't as big and it's more focused on Rin dealing with her other major issue which is the whole deal with Sakura (though right now, it's still kind of building up to that).

For the whole Grail dismantling war, there is one that comes to mind, though, but it's post Fate route.
UBW is basically a route about three tsunderes constantly bashing their heads against one another.
Feb 14, 2015 6:26 AM

Oct 2013
Noruhma said:
Coming back to two Matou Rin/Tohsaka Sakura fics at the price of one has me rejoicing a lot, I've always had a huge interest on the concept. Still reading through second one, but I'm caught up on the first and like it's been said, Rin's gonna be furious. Things have spiraled out of her grasp (It's amusing how this always happens to her no matter the family she's in).

Insertanamehere said:
Chaos Theory is great.

Welcome to the waiting game for this one, though it's totally worth it since it's really good.

WormKing said:
Any UBW sequel fanfics?

I know of one, but it's not for the thing everyone's been clamoring for. The timeskip isn't as big and it's more focused on Rin dealing with her other major issue which is the whole deal with Sakura (though right now, it's still kind of building up to that).

For the whole Grail dismantling war, there is one that comes to mind, though, but it's post Fate route.

Wait, the Grail dismantling war is just after UBW route? I thought that would be a possible future for Fate route too (even HF route)...
Feb 14, 2015 6:29 AM

Oct 2014
survivor_hero said:
Noruhma said:

Wait, the Grail dismantling war is just after UBW route? I thought that would be a possible future for Fate route too (even HF route)...

I think he means that he knows of a post Fate Grail dismantling fanfic but not a UBW one.
Feb 14, 2015 6:30 AM

Aug 2014
It's not possible for HF-the grail is already completely destroyed by the end.
Feb 14, 2015 6:38 AM

Jul 2013
nocorras said:
survivor_hero said:

I think he means that he knows of a post Fate Grail dismantling fanfic but not a UBW one.

Yeah, that's what I meant. And it's only possible in Fate and UBW; HF is out for the count because of what Insert said.
UBW is basically a route about three tsunderes constantly bashing their heads against one another.
Feb 14, 2015 6:40 AM

Jan 2014
If Chaos Theory is an Illya route, I guess I should read that one.

Noruhma said:

I know which one you're talking about. I think it's even in the OP of this thread? I'll probably skip that one though. Post Fate route Grail dismantling war doesn't sound as interesting as post UBW route to me.
Feb 14, 2015 6:54 AM

Jul 2013
WormKing said:

Noruhma said:

I know which one you're talking about. I think it's even in the OP of this thread? I'll probably skip that one though. Post Fate route Grail dismantling war doesn't sound as interesting as post UBW route to me.
Chaos Theory is as close to an Illya route as we'll ever get, and it's been a pretty great ride. Enjoy and then join us on the waiting bench.

Yeah it's there. And that's alright, I actually agree I'd be more interested in a post UBW one, though I'm still liking this one, but yep, someone give us an UBW version of the dismantling someday please. We can only hope that if the second cour has a tease cameo with Waver/Rin/Shirou coming to Fuyuki by the end, someone will be inspired enough to start writing one.
Feb 14, 2015 7:14 AM

Aug 2014
WormKing said:

It's awesome, you should read.
Feb 14, 2015 7:55 AM

Jan 2014
Read the first two chapters. Was a pretty good start.
Feb 14, 2015 7:58 AM

Oct 2013
Insertanamehere said:
WormKing said:

WormKing said:

It was the first fanfic I read that was recommended here, and she is very good ... shame that stopped updating for a while now (new chapters, I mean).
Feb 14, 2015 7:58 AM

Aug 2014
WormKing said:

In the words of some guy: You ain't seen nuthin' yet.

Shit gets real in chapter 6.
And really real in chapter 10.

InsertanamehereFeb 14, 2015 8:03 AM
Feb 14, 2015 8:03 AM

Oct 2013
Insertanamehere said:
WormKing said:

[spoiler] The moment that Shirou designs Kanshou and Bakuya is much more developed and well placed than compared to Fate / DEEN ...
Feb 14, 2015 8:05 AM

Jan 2014
survivor_hero said:
Insertanamehere said:

WormKing said:

It was the first fanfic I read that was recommended here, and she is very good ... shame that stopped updating for a while now (new chapters, I mean).

Mhm, it always happens when it comes to fanfiction authors. Updates always start getting slower and slower as time passes.

Insertanamehere said:
WormKing said:

Shit gets real in chapter 6.
And really real in chapter 10.

I'll prolly reach either chap 6-10 sometime today.

AirConditionerFeb 14, 2015 8:23 AM
Feb 14, 2015 8:16 AM

Aug 2014
survivor_hero said:
Insertanamehere said:

[spoiler] The moment that Shirou designs Kanshou and Bakuya is much more developed and well placed than compared to Fate / DEEN ...

Well yeah but I'm pretty sure DEEN's director just ctrld the vn while this author actually read it.
WormKing said:
[
I'll prolly reach either chap 6-10 sometime today. spoilers

Put in spoiler pls
And that's what he likes to think, yes.
Feb 14, 2015 8:24 AM

Oct 2013
Insertanamehere said:
survivor_hero said:

Well yeah but I'm pretty sure DEEN's director just ctrld the vn while this author actually read it.
WormKing said:
[
I'll prolly reach either chap 6-10 sometime today. spoilers

Put in spoiler pls
And that's what he likes to think, yes.

And well, the professional of anime is DEEN's director,then...
survivor_heroFeb 14, 2015 8:32 AM
Feb 27, 2015 2:58 PM

Oct 2014
This time i recommend a Kara no Kyoukai fic

Linger by Kirby
The Premise basically that Mikiya meets Fujinon at Dinner as planned instead of sending Shiki to do it.
You guys should check it out, espicially since it got some Fujinon :3
Mar 21, 2015 2:51 PM

Sep 2014
Magic.just.fucking.happened.

*futa futa*

*Raida Raida*

*Seiba Seiba*
mira-pyonMar 21, 2015 2:56 PM
The sun is a deadly laser
Mar 21, 2015 2:54 PM

Jan 2014
I am now reading some Feito x IS crossover fic that I have absolutely no idea how the fuk I stumbled upon it.
Mar 21, 2015 2:58 PM

Oct 2014
Mar 22, 2015 7:15 AM

Oct 2014
An awesome Shinji one-shot
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8059399

You will love this, wormy.
Mar 22, 2015 7:18 AM

Jan 2014
I'll read later, lol.

Feeling lazy as fuck today. I should have already started either Melty Blood or Fate/Extra, but I didn't even get an emulator or a torrent yet because I can't make up my mind on what to start first.
Mar 22, 2015 7:24 AM

Mar 2015
WormPriest said:
I'll read later, lol.

Feeling lazy as fuck today. I should have already started either Melty Blood or Fate/Extra, but I didn't even get an emulator or a torrent yet because I can't make up my mind on what to start first.

It's totally worth the 3 mins you put into it :P
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.