Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion

Jan 11, 2015 4:40 AM
KamiAlice said:
Sautor said:

LOL dont know what 3d angle youre seeing cos you only see blood from the head in that image.

Why dont you show the image where he is bleeding on the floor? you know the one that was cut from episode 13, heck even the image youre showing was cut from the episode. I mean the poor excuse for a director couldnt man up enough to show the complete scene cos it would piss off more ppl.

Do you know how trajectory works? That clearly went through his eye and out the back of his head.

This image shows nothing other than his hair covering his eye, and blood.

He was already bleeding from that aread before this anyway, so it makes it even more difficult to tell where he got hit.

The image doesnt load for me, but i asume its him bleeding on the floor.

That scene is not shown anymore, it was cut from the episode, just as the first image you posted...why?

-Cos if you take a bullet to your left side your body reaction would be more like the princess.

-Second youll see hes bleeding non stop.

He probably died in the first script and got retconned due to fan reaction, the problem is, that kind of things would piss more ppl and thats how you get here.

And thats why you earn the tag Coward in my book, no balls to go for it.

Jan 11, 2015 4:43 AM

Sautor said:
KamiAlice said:

Do you know how trajectory works? That clearly went through his eye and out the back of his head.

He was already bleeding from that aread before this anyway, so it makes it even more difficult to tell where he got hit.

That scene is not shown anymore, it was cut from the episode, just as the first image you posted...why?

-Cos if you take a bullet to your left side your body reaction would be more like the princess.

He probably died in the first script and got retconned due to fan reaction, the problem is, that kind of things would piss more ppl and thats how you get here.

You are given scientific facts and evidence and you just close your eyes and go lalalalalala can't hear you.

Jan 11, 2015 4:48 AM
Darklight0303 said:

You are given scientific facts and evidence and you just close your eyes and go lalalalalala can't hear you.

???

That one guy in the history of mankind survived? Omg youre right, now that showed me!!! how could i be so blind.

I mean thanks to your info i know that i have 98-99% mortality rate on any of those events, completly proving youre right !!! /S

>_>

Jan 11, 2015 4:57 AM

Sautor said:
KamiAlice said:

Wrong the princess was hit on the right side, and wrong it's a picture so I don't know how it will show the "bleeding non stop" Not only that it just shows his face covered by his hair with the same blood spot that was already there.

There wasn't 1 guy in the history of mankind that survived a bullet to the head. There has been many, it's more common than you think.
The guy I showed you was a guy that did more impossible feats than even Inaho, multiple times in a course of 3 years.

Credited with either killing over 240 of the enemy while wounding and capturing many others, he became a legend within the 3rd Infantry Division. Beginning his service as an Army Private, Audie quickly rose to the enlisted rank of Staff Sergeant, was given a "battle field" commission as 2nd Lieutenant, was wounded three times, fought in 9 major campaigns across the European Theater, and survived the war.

Jan 11, 2015 5:04 AM

MAL forums are the best to read

Jan 11, 2015 5:04 AM

Inaho still alive .. Then, Gen Urobuchi must die ..!!
How could Inaho still alive after sleine shot him in the head ..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jan 11, 2015 5:11 AM

Inaho ftw , i'm glad he is alive , Slaine sucks he deserved to die and he will die for sure

Jan 11, 2015 5:11 AM
Inaho is he getting for eyepatch.. and not died fk slaine.. -_-
Roseanne Maceda

Jan 11, 2015 5:13 AM

seinsora said:

Stop taking what you know about headshots only from video games and movies and do some reasearch

Jan 11, 2015 5:18 AM

Meh. So the effectively disregarded almost everything that happened in last season... Princess is alive (and mark my words she is poised to awaken). They have another fake princess though. Slain is now badass and Sauzbaum fears him. Inaho is even bigger badass. The moment he entered the scene with that epic music I cringed so bad. Why couldn't he stay dead? It's like negating impact of all event of previous twelve episodes and they want me to care about something right now?

It was all pathetic. Add some useless fanservice in the beginning (they were sunbathing even when martian kataphrakts were roaming the sky?) and unprofessional actions in light of danger (what was that useless talk about clothes and not being able to get boyfriend when there was enemy threat right ahead? Why they were talking casualy, wasting time when Inaho's life was on stake and in need of surgery? And so on...)

Not to mention that all relations are back to step one. Everyone is ok with Rayet even when she betrayed them all.

Jan 11, 2015 5:29 AM

seinsora said:

Slaine can't shoot straight. He even shot 10 bullets at Saazbaum and only 2 hit him in the arms.

Jan 11, 2015 5:39 AM
I was clapping when Inaho made his appearance. Inaho FTW. Real happy that the 2nd season's finally ON.

Jan 11, 2015 5:48 AM

Mich666 said:
Meh. So the effectively disregarded almost everything that happened in last season... Princess is alive (and mark my words she is poised to awaken). They have another fake princess though. Slain is now badass and Sauzbaum fears him. Inaho is even bigger badass. The moment he entered the scene with that epic music I cringed so bad. Why couldn't he stay dead? It's like negating impact of all event of previous twelve episodes and they want me to care about something right now?

It was all pathetic. Add some useless fanservice in the beginning (they were sunbathing even when martian kataphrakts were roaming the sky?) and unprofessional actions in light of danger (what was that useless talk about clothes and not being able to get boyfriend when there was enemy threat right ahead? Why they were talking casualy, wasting time when Inaho's life was on stake and in need of surgery? And so on...)

Not to mention that all relations are back to step one. Everyone is ok with Rayet even when she betrayed them all.

Are you kidding me?

Jan 11, 2015 5:48 AM

Glad to see Inaho alive and well. And with a cybermetic eye and the Aldnoah activation factor, not to mention his usual tactical brilliance.

Jan 11, 2015 5:50 AM

Cry more Slainfags. Your tears are soooo so yums.

Jan 11, 2015 5:51 AM

KamiAlice said:
Mich666 said:

Are you kidding me?

I thought it was made pretty clear that Rayet made up for what she did by being incredibly helpful and badass in the final assault in the first cour.

Jan 11, 2015 5:56 AM

What will be the princess' first word when she wakes up and makes eye contact with Slaine?

Jan 11, 2015 5:58 AM

y123y said:
What will be the princess' first word when she wakes up and makes eye contact with Slaine?

Inaho. ANd then Slaine goes completely insane

Jan 11, 2015 5:59 AM

Darklight0303 said:
y123y said:

I actually fully expect this to happen.

Jan 11, 2015 6:01 AM

CookingPriest said:
Darklight0303 said:

I'm already getting the popcorn ready.

Jan 11, 2015 6:10 AM

Darklight0303 said:
CookingPriest said:

Inaho and team get to the base and free the princess after that.
Slaine tries to stop her form leaving blurting that it was all for her.
She turns around and shoots him like in the OP

The rest of the show is just Anakin Slaine going all yandere on everyone because his waifu got stolen by terrans.
And then Slaine dies in the last episode to inaho.
Post credits scene is Princess coming up to him to double-tap just to make sure he stays dead.
THE END.

Jan 11, 2015 6:13 AM

CookingPriest said:
Darklight0303 said:

The rest of the show is just Anakin Slaine going all yandere on everyone because his waifu got stolen by terrans.
Post credits scene is Princess coming up to him to double-tap just to make sure he stays dead.
THE END.

But what about my theory that Slaine is the son of the female Captain of the Earthlings side?

Jan 11, 2015 6:14 AM

somehow I thought this will happen. I mean, they can't just let the MCs die ^^
But imo it was very well done. But HOW did he get the Aldnoah Power? Its becoming kinda common XD
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

Jan 11, 2015 6:18 AM

So Slaine is working with the guy who shot his princess so Slaine can put his princess in a stasis pod in his room to look at and satisfy his Necrophile fetish. That pretty much sums it up.

Jan 11, 2015 6:25 AM

y123y said:
CookingPriest said:

THE END.

But what about my theory that Slaine is the son of the female Captain of the Earthlings side?
y123y said:
CookingPriest said:

THE END.

That theory is impossible. He has nothing in common with her plus doctory Troyard was his father. It's more likely that Inaho might be her kid.

Jan 11, 2015 6:27 AM

Darklight0303 said:
y123y said:

y123y said:

That theory is impossible. He has nothing in common with her plus doctory Troyard was his father. It's more likely that Inaho might be her kid.

I only made that theory because Slaine and the captain look alike, specially in the eye area

Jan 11, 2015 6:28 AM

Best Shooter of 2014-2015: Slaine

Slaine skillfully shot Inaho to leave him alive so they can work together in the future and he is working under Sazzbaum now just to destroy Vers from the inside and using their advance technology to revive the princess.

PLEASE LET IT BE REAL.

Well, like that could happen TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Jan 11, 2015 6:33 AM

If inaho use eyepatch he will be cooler like Asuka from RBE, she back at 3.0

Jan 11, 2015 6:35 AM

I'm not yet calling it a trainwreck, maybe some good episodes will come out of this season, but... NOBODY FUCKING DIED? I thought the show atleast had balls to kill some of the main characters, but nope, and I won't even complain about realism here, but yeah...

I'm curious what Asseylum will say when she finds out, what Slaine has been doing^^

Jan 11, 2015 6:42 AM

Slaine is a piece of shit to be honest.

Scrub couldn't raise his gun a bit higher and shoot Inaho properly in the head. OP shooting skills.

Jan 11, 2015 6:42 AM

* Grabbing more popcorn*

This thread is seriously giving me cancer

Jan 11, 2015 6:53 AM

Inaho: the second coming of Jesus Yamato

Jan 11, 2015 6:53 AM

davidphamle said:
Best Shooter of 2014-2015: Slaine

Slaine skillfully shot Inaho to leave him alive so they can work together in the future and he is working under Sazzbaum now just to destroy Vers from the inside and using their advance technology to revive the princess.

PLEASE LET IT BE REAL.

Well, like that could happen TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Impossible. Slaine is too Slaine (this is a synonym for stupid now) to pull that off.

Jan 11, 2015 7:04 AM

Can someone explain me about the wind that make bullet drifted away in outer space? the only wind i know in outer space is solar wind.

Jan 11, 2015 7:04 AM
It's finally back and BA Inaho is also back
Slaine being on the Martian side now is not surprising
It almost made me believe that the real Asseylum is the one who was giving that speech
and lastly, I lol'ed so hard at the people crying and whining about being those 3 alive, it's like the preview didn't exist for them or do they just love to rant that badly?

Jan 11, 2015 7:12 AM
I went into this expecting it to be better than the train wreck that was the first season. Turns out I shouldn't have bothered. It's like they've hired whatever B grade writers that they managed to find. The first episode was riddled with deus ex machina elements, fan-service and generally caters to the lowest common denominator....

Jan 11, 2015 7:12 AM

jonjoy said:
Can someone explain me about the wind that make bullet drifted away in outer space? the only wind i know in outer space is solar wind.

It was apparently solar wind, it's just that they decided to shorten it. Apparently.

Jan 11, 2015 7:13 AM

robis798 said:
jonjoy said:

It was apparently solar wind, it's just that they decided to shorten it. Apparently.

In battle any abreviation in communication is welcome. The less time you spend flapping your gums the more awareness you have on the battle

Jan 11, 2015 7:28 AM

robis798 said:
jonjoy said:

Yup, they should have said "The stream of plasma released from the upper atmosphere of the Sun" amirite.

Jan 11, 2015 7:34 AM

Okashi_sama said:
robis798 said:

Yup, they should have said "The stream of plasma released from the upper atmosphere of the Sun" amirite.

Or... you know... just ''solar wind''. Though I prefer full definition.

Jan 11, 2015 7:49 AM

I don't even know why I watched this episode, I knew it was going to be bullshit but I still watched the damn thing. I still think it's a good music video but as an anime.... Not so much

Jan 11, 2015 7:53 AM
Its good to see Inaho alive :)

Jan 11, 2015 8:08 AM

Wow this episode.... What were they thinking? This is one big slap in the face. How come nobody dies? Even the count is alive. Just made that last season episode useless. The best outcome should've been Inaho lives and the fact that the princess died should've changed his character. Nope. He looks and acts the same. And I'm kinda tired of the knights "COME AT ME PEASANTS I'M SO POWERFUL" speech. Hope to see major improvements on the next episodes.

Jan 11, 2015 8:12 AM

jonjoy said:

Inaho's presence travels to space therefore his badassery blows them away.

Jan 11, 2015 8:28 AM

Slaine needs firearm training

Jan 11, 2015 8:30 AM

I'm disappointed to see that everyone is miraculously alive. The producers took the easiest route, they didn't have the balls to actually leave at least one of the main characters dead.

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.

Jan 11, 2015 8:35 AM

_Breaker said:
jonjoy said:

Inaho's presence travels to space therefore his badassery blows them away.

This. Even I was blown away during his entry.

Jan 11, 2015 8:36 AM

will this thread hit 1000 replies today?

Jan 11, 2015 8:37 AM

As far as I understood, the "wind" refered to the gravity of the asteroids around them.

Also I noticed a small oversight: In episode 12 Inaho called Slaine "bat" in English, while in the new flashback in episode 13 he called him "bat" in Japanese.

Not sure if it was mentioned yet, but it seems Inaho is an Ensign now, which according to wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ensign_%28rank%29 ), is a naval officer rank.
Seems like Inaho has been promoted quite a bit, which is only natural considering he won 1on1 against several knight and even count level aldnoah-powered mechs with a mere "practise mech".

I am so awaiting the shocked and angered face of Slaine when he realizes that he failed at killing the person he probably most hated in his life, even though he lied on the ground completely helpless.

Jan 11, 2015 8:48 AM

I seriously thought that Inaho would show up episode 6 or something after waking up from a coma, but he shows up episode 1 with a cyborg eye....well I ain't complaining as long as his alive :^)

Pages (31) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »