Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (31) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
Jan 10, 2015 7:06 PM

Feb 2009
Epicenter said:
Relax. I don't see the reason for names like hater and lazy people. I wasn't calling the show trash or anything, I was just merely speaking of the lack of doubt and resistance in believing in people seen on TV and all that stuff when you live in a world where holograms exist. I just feel its odd that Inaho would be the only one to suspect a thing, and it'd be based on their little blue sky talk, when they live in that kind of age. I thought this was a forum to talk about anime, not some angry warring sides flinging hate speech and being egotistical at each other.

Oh i didn't meant you when i talked about the haters. You are one of the critics who is reasonable at some point. I just wanted to explain why they don't have an counter device for cloaking :D

But yeah, some people of the deucalion could have mention this earlier - but we don't know what happend in the last 18 months.
Jan 10, 2015 7:07 PM

Jul 2013
Just marathoned the whole series up to this point, logged in just to say Fuck Slaine. Seriously, that's all I can say when I think about that character.
Hi.
Jan 10, 2015 7:10 PM

Nov 2012
y123y said:
I really hope that Marito plays a huge role in this second half

Same, and I hope he chills with Yuki more, rather than that annoying ship commander chick.
Jaywalker.
Jan 10, 2015 7:22 PM

Jan 2014
Guess I won't be watching ep 1. From everyone's descriptions it looks like it's full of stuff that generally makes me wanna pull my hair out. Shame, I was hoping the writing improved...
Jan 10, 2015 7:29 PM

Jul 2009
meh... it was good for what it's worth. nothing special. so, everybody is alive... some more alive than others lol. we got fan service, the revival of said characters, and the usual creepy bio tank to keep supposedly dead people alive. good stuff. they even put clothes on her too. wow... so creative.
Jan 10, 2015 7:30 PM

Jun 2010
Fuck Slaine, he's the biggest asshole of all .
"Uh i love the princess so much that i'm betraying her just to make sure she's alive".
FUCK YOU SLAINE
I'm glad he's so stupid that he shot inaho in the eye.
Thanks to that, i hope Inaho's going to kick his ass :)
That said, really good episode, I loved it !
Jan 10, 2015 7:31 PM

Aug 2013
ZooCrew said:
Just marathoned the whole series up to this point, logged in just to say Fuck Slaine. Seriously, that's all I can say when I think about that character.

I feel you bruh.
Jan 10, 2015 7:48 PM

Jun 2007
Kerozinn said:
adaw31 said:

Not to be a fanboy but when they were saying spacewind, they were referring to the gravity of the earth pulling the bullets in (being too close to earth) therefore creating an aim that would seem like the shots are being blown/pulled away.

right here. http://i.imgur.com/XHpl1G0.png i know they said its the gravity field but the really assumed it was the wind. Wind in space does exist tho. just not like that.

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-07/first-direct-evidence-points-existence-space-wind

Whichever case they meant by it is moot. That fact that a projectile's trajectory can be disrupted is very real so there's no grade A bullshit happening here.

With that said I actually liked the start. While I was a little disappointed that they didn't give Inaho an eye patch or kill off Princess Asseylum, I'm still pleased with the direction they took it. Slaine is still a creepy fuck. His obsession with the Princess has proved that there is more to him than meets the eye. I suspect this will prove to be interesting once she wakes up.
Jan 10, 2015 7:52 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Probably has been said before but ain't gonna read all 34 pages of comments because I'm not that invested in A.Z to do that. But anyways, I wonder why Slaine didn't shoot Inaho more than once to make sure he was dead. I mean he shot Trillram several times at least :/ But meh, it's plausible that he thought any shot to the head would be lethal maybe. Maybe. Not that I mind, I still like Inaho the most. Yes I watched the PV so I knew they were all alive, but I still wish they kept at least one person dead. Maybe Asseylum just because she's pretty much a vegetable right now. It was pretty obvious that the other princess was acting as Asseylum, or at least someone else was acting as Asseylum, but maybe not everyone knew about the holographic technology or whatever you call that. Anyways, they probably have something in store for us when Asseylum awakes, I mean she has to otherwise there's almost no meaning to her being in that tank...except maybe to keep Slaine sane :> Just glad to hear more Mizuki and Sawano collab. Would like to see the lyrics since it's always more than just one language and so cryptic.
Jan 10, 2015 7:53 PM

Jul 2010
I didn't know there was a third season of Valvrave.

Btw, top notch OST nonetheless. I'm gonna watch this for teh lulz.
Jan 10, 2015 7:58 PM

Dec 2013
Eh, ok episode
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Jan 10, 2015 7:58 PM

Aug 2014
Akanezora said:
I didn't know there was a third season of Valvrave.

Btw, top notch OST nonetheless. I'm gonna watch this for teh lulz.

Wait wat? 3rd season? There's no 3rd season...

Xway101 ~By me~
Jan 10, 2015 8:02 PM

Aug 2013
Well, as the PVs showed...nobody died.

Seylum somehow being the most logical of the 3, basically a vegetable in a dragon ball z healing chamber right now.

Inaho I could maybe understand. There are many times people have gotten shot in the eye by a small caliber bullet and lived. I assume his eye is prosthetic now? Well for all we know the light of Aldnoah gave him deus ex machine healing powers.

The biggest joke is Saazbaum though. Literally had an entire clip pumped into him, was still alive and talking like it was no big deal.

Sooo...where are all the Slaine supporters now? Seeing as how he has reached ultimate fag status. Let's see, he:
- saved Saazbaum, and sided with him
- doesn't give a shit about Seylum's goals, but has no problem keeping her around like his fucking trophy.
- Shot Inaho, for those who are Inaho fans.
- Took credit for being the destroyer of Earth and savior of the princess, becoming the big pimp of Mars
- Taught ANOTHER princess his fake ass knowledge about Earth.

Slaine fans, you can all sit down now. Thanks.

That Harklight guy seems sketchy, but in a good way. Since he seems almost like a double agent plotting against Slaine. We can only hope.

The biggest plot hole for me besides everyone not dying, was how the Ducalion was able to lift off immediately after Inaho touched it. Last time I checked, Saazbaum smashed that thing hard, and then they crashed into the fort. And IIRC they had those metal shutters closed because Saazbaum destroyed the windows. Like wait what? How? When?

Gotta say, I love how the Martians can use all of this advanced technology to create the most ridiculous Kataphrakts capable of tons of scientific feats beyond human technology...yet they are somehow incapable of genetically engineering water and crops that can grow in an arid climate.
Jonesy974Jan 10, 2015 8:09 PM
Jan 10, 2015 8:12 PM

Oct 2013
Jonesy974 said:

Sooo...where are all the Slaine supporters now?

Haven't moved one seat since he's still my favorite character from the show.

And this episode made that no difference, I thought that the decisions he made were quite understandable.
RainesJan 10, 2015 8:40 PM

Jan 10, 2015 8:13 PM

Aug 2013
All the three protagonists survived, Inaho returned badass as the previous season and now has the Aldnoah power, Slaine still making mistakes and lying to maintain its position, and Asseylum is being kept alive but one lookalike is taking its place

This was already fate expected of the characters, however the plot still surprises me and put some points that still give more excitement to the anime, I'm very excited

I hope that this time there is a happy ending in the anime, and this season is even better than the previous one ..
Jan 10, 2015 8:21 PM

Jun 2011
Jonesy974 said:

- doesn't give a shit about Seylum's goals, but has no problem keeping her around like his fucking trophy.

Isn't he tryin' to save her rather then keepin' her around like some trophy. He sided with Saazbaum in a desperate attempt to save the princess and doesn't care about her perfect ideals and goals. He values her life more then anythin' else and doesn't care if he tramples all over her ideals if they get in the way of savin' her life. For all we know this is the only option he had in order to save her life.

On another note: god wtf is goin' on. . . .

Slaine went Suzaku level mad
Jesus- I mean Inoha is back and he managed to figure out and destroy an enemy mech in under a min
The princess is also still alive and in a coma, and has a double in the form of her sister. . .

Nice way to carry on from the cliffhanger. . . .
Jan 10, 2015 8:23 PM

Jun 2013
Everyone is alive...eww. How can Slaine enjoy the fact that hes working under the guy who shot his dear princess in the head... And i thought getting shot in the eye was like instant death cause its linked to the brain
Jan 10, 2015 8:24 PM

Sep 2011
is it that fucking hard to double check you killed your god damn nemesis

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 10, 2015 8:35 PM
Jun 2014
This show is absolutely fucking shitty.
Literally the only half-assed decent thing are the OSTs.
How the hell do people gobble up this shit and think it's good?
Jan 10, 2015 8:43 PM
Sep 2014
F_Bernkastel said:
Jonesy974 said:

Isn't he tryin' to save her rather then keepin' her around like some trophy. He sided with Saazbaum in a desperate attempt to save the princess and doesn't care about her perfect ideals and goals. He values her life more then anythin' else and doesn't care if he tramples all over her ideals if they get in the way of savin' her life. For all we know this is the only option he had in order to save her life.

On another note: god wtf is goin' on. . . .

Slaine went Suzaku level mad
Jesus- I mean Inoha is back and he managed to figure out and destroy an enemy mech in under a min
The princess is also still alive and in a coma, and has a double in the form of her sister. . .

Nice way to carry on from the cliffhanger. . . .

Yes he is trying to save her
Jan 10, 2015 8:43 PM
Oct 2007
I can't say I am not excited to see Aldnoah back but the trainwreck continues.. in a bad way.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 10, 2015 8:53 PM

Dec 2013
You guys are the best! I love all the talk in this forum.

First off, Slaine has got to be the biggest idiot in this entire universe. I mean, come on, Saazbaum, who happens to be a crack shot (remember he shot off Slain's handcuffs?) manages to shoot the princess and NOT KILL her, whereas that idiot of an antagonist AND crap-shot Slaine shoots Inaho ONCE, and just ASSUMES that he's dead.....? Say what??? If you wanted to make sure you should have did what you did to Trillram and filled his body up with lead. Not his first failure as an idiot and definitely not his last.

Also the Aldnoah power WAS transferred to Inaho via the Blood of Asseylum, not through the kiss. Notice how he didn't start glowing when:
1.) He first CPR'd Asseylum (a good few weeks before the final battle)
2.) He first got shot by Slaine (when regeneration functions of the Aldnoah power should have kicked in)
No, he only started glowing when his sister's tears smeared a bit of Asseylum's blood into his mouth. I think it should be obvious at this point, but if not.....

Did you not see how Slaine was unable to escape the facility with Saazbaum's mech? That's because he DIDN'T have the power to do so BACK THEN. He had to force Saazbaum to turn on his Knight and fly away with them. You all wondering why he finally is able to control it 18 months later? Well, duh, he got knighted back on Vers by the Emperor himself (probably on the recommendation of Saazbaum, no less). This means he managed to attain the power from the Emperor, not that of Asseylum (he wouldn't dare put another wound on his beloved Hime-Sama).

That said, I can positively see that Inaho already knows somethings up with the Princess, given he already taught her about the Blue Earth, and the fake only spewed out misgivings taught to her by Slaine. I can see this already being some sort of vengeance mission/Asseylum saving mission. That said, I can also totally see this latest Hime also getting NTR'd by Inaho for some reason (because hey, everyone and the director loves to fuck with Slaine).

I don't mind watching the rest of this to see how all the shit goes down, but if they don't bring back Crutheo, there'll be hell to pay...
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jan 10, 2015 8:58 PM

Feb 2009
CodeZwei said:
And i thought getting shot in the eye was like instant death cause its linked to the brain

Well you tought wrong. There are examples from people who got shot in their head and lifed. Also you can life with parts of your brain destroyed.
Jan 10, 2015 9:04 PM

Mar 2013
JizzyHitler said:
is it that fucking hard to double check you killed your god damn nemesis

It is when you're in a hurry to get your love interest and boss to a place where they can get some medical attention before they bleed out.
Jan 10, 2015 9:10 PM
Jun 2014
This episode consists of:
• asspulls
• deus ex machina
• plot holes
• stupidity
• fucking idiotic characters
• wat

What on earth do people like about this trash?
Jan 10, 2015 9:12 PM

Mar 2013
Accelevi said:
• asspulls
• deus ex machina
• plot holes
• stupidity
• wat

Nobody likes any of that.

Which is fine because this episode also didn't have any of that.
Jan 10, 2015 9:17 PM

Jul 2014
Finally it's here. Been waiting for the new season to start for a while now. Also I hope Slaine dies horrifically.
Jan 10, 2015 9:17 PM
Mar 2012
Lorddd help me before I slap Slaine off my monitor.
Jan 10, 2015 9:18 PM

Nov 2014
tingy said:
Probably has been said before but ain't gonna read all 34 pages of comments because I'm not that invested in A.Z to do that. But anyways, I wonder why Slaine didn't shoot Inaho more than once to make sure he was dead. I mean he shot Trillram several times at least :/

Shooting Trillram that way was an act of raw aggression for what he had intended to do. His shootout with Inaho was more calculated.
Jan 10, 2015 9:20 PM

Feb 2009
Accelevi said:
• asspulls
• deus ex machina
• plot holes
• stupidity
• wat

If you would pay attention you could see that there is nothing of that in the anime ;)
But better too keep the brain on stand by so you can go all ape shit in this thread right?
Jan 10, 2015 9:23 PM

May 2012
Arcos said:
Accelevi said:
• asspulls
• deus ex machina
• plot holes
• stupidity
• wat

If you would pay attention you could see that there is nothing of that in the anime ;)
But better too keep the brain on stand by so you can go all ape shit in this thread right?

Thank you, there is some intelligence in this forum at least.

Anyway if anyone tries to use the word asspull i'm just going to show them this article from now on

http://www.cracked.com/article_17019_5-real-life-soldiers-who-make-rambo-look-like-pussy_p2.html

Number 1 existed IRL, nothing is impossible now.
Jan 10, 2015 9:25 PM

Aug 2011
Not sure if I liked it, but let's see how this turns out during this second season.
Jan 10, 2015 9:27 PM
May 2010
Based on your guys' responses, it seems like this anime is the definition of crap? I thought people were saying that this title is one of the best in 2014?
Jan 10, 2015 9:28 PM
Apr 2012
blood + sister's tears drop into mouth = ALIVE!!!!!!!

OMFGCHEMICAL
Jan 10, 2015 9:31 PM

May 2012
jimmy2027 said:
Based on your guys' responses, it seems like this anime is the definition of crap? I thought people were saying that this title is one of the best in 2014?

It's not, this is MAL you are talking about here. They call everything crap.
Sure it isn't masterpiece material but it's a pretty fun show.
Jan 10, 2015 9:31 PM

Feb 2009
jimmy2027 said:

Anyway if anyone tries to use the word asspull i'm just going to show them this article from now on

http://www.cracked.com/article_17019_5-real-life-soldiers-who-make-rambo-look-like-pussy_p2.html

Yeah saw it in the other thread already, this guy is the definition of badass :D
Jan 10, 2015 9:34 PM

Feb 2009
3ackdoor said:
blood + sister's tears drop into mouth = ALIVE!!!!!!!

OMFGCHEMICAL

He wasn't alive because of the Aldnoah factor, he just started the drive because of the factor which was in the blood of the princess, which he had on his hands. So they could start the Engine and travel to a point where he would get medical treatment.

Don't be lazy, pay attention next time and maybe, yeah maybe you will not look like an complete fool throwing ape shit in this thread ;)
ArcosJan 10, 2015 9:44 PM
Jan 10, 2015 9:37 PM

Mar 2013
jimmy2027 said:

You're reading the wrong responses.

This show is fantastic, no two ways about it.
Jan 10, 2015 9:38 PM
Sep 2014
jimmy2027 said:

It's not crap or a trainwreck but people on MAL like to complain/argue about A/Z a lot. It's not amazing by any means but it's a fun watch and keeps you entertained.
Jan 10, 2015 9:39 PM

May 2012
Arcos said:
jimmy2027 said:

Yeah saw it in the other thread already, this guy is the definition of badass :D

Yup, it's kind of hard to view anything as unrealistic after you realize people like that exist IRL huh, oh well this is MAL. Everyone's a critic
Jan 10, 2015 9:43 PM

Feb 2009
jimmy2027 said:

It is great. People nowadays seem to rant about everything what A-1 produces. It was the same with Magi "oh noes it doesn't look awesome for 2 Seconds...ONE/TEN BECAUSE THATS GARBAGE CRAP!!!!"

It's rediculuos.
Jan 10, 2015 9:46 PM
Jun 2014
kek
I could go and list all the faults but then I'd have to list pretty much the whole episode.

> Cracked
Such a wonderful, educational site.
So legit.
What a great choice.
Oh right, you seem to have forgotten that Inaho Asspuller here is what, a high-schooler?

And nice ad hominem, makes your argument SOO much more credible.
And nice over generalization about MAL as a whole.
Maybe try looking over the facts and what had been shown originally, and then realize that pretty much nothing makes sense right now, and is practically entirely contradictory?
Jan 10, 2015 9:48 PM

Jan 2009
that was good first episode, Inaho has robotic eye now
Jan 10, 2015 9:48 PM

Feb 2009
Accelevi said:
kek
I could go and list all the faults but then I'd have to list pretty much the whole episode.

Please go on, i dare you. I already explained the most of the so called "asspulls" to people like you ;)
Jan 10, 2015 9:50 PM
Jun 2014
Arcos said:
jimmy2027 said:

It is great. People nowadays seem to rant about everything what A-1 produces. It was the same with Magi "oh noes it doesn't look awesome for 2 Seconds...ONE/TEN BECAUSE THATS GARBAGE CRAP!!!!"

It's rediculuos.

I have nothing against Magi, but bringing another show that's practically entirely unrelated to this? Really? You really have that little backup in trying to defend this show?
And nice way to overblow things in your favor.
Yep, mature.
Jan 10, 2015 9:53 PM

Mar 2013
Accelevi said:
kek

> Cracked
Such a wonderful, educational site.
So legit.
What a great choice.
Oh right, you seem to have forgotten that Inaho Asspuller here is what, a high-schooler?

And nice over generalization about MAL as a whole.
Maybe try looking over the facts and what had been shown originally, and then realize that pretty much nothing makes sense right now, and is practically entirely contradictory?

So, instead of having an actual discussion, you're just going to sling more mud around.

That's fine, but it doesn't change the fact that none of those things you listed were present in this episode.

And even if you doubt the validity of Cracked, you can go look elsewhere for information on these people's deeds and you will find that they have generally not been significantly altered.

Jan 2014
jimmy2027 said:

Well, people just love jumping on hate bandwagons / hype trains around here. Everything else will be left ignored and sometimes immensely under-appreciated.

Sep 2013
While I dont doubt that a headshot is not a 100% guaranteed kill, this is fucking stupid. I STILL dont understand some things, mainly why Inaho made an enemy of Slaine, but now Im even more confused as Slaine sided with the guy who attempted to kill his beloved princess. Twice. TWO times!
Jan 10, 2015 9:54 PM
Jun 2014
Arcos said:
Accelevi said:
kek

Please go on, i dare you. I already explained the most of the so called "asspulls" to people like you ;)

Cherry picking much?
Ignoring all the other types of faults?
As well as the rest of my reply?

Kek

Such credible
Much wow
Jan 10, 2015 9:54 PM

Feb 2009
Accelevi said:

I have nothing against Magi, but bringing another show that's practically entirely unrelated to this? Really? You really have that little backup in trying to defend this show?
And nice way to overblow things in your favor.
Yep, mature.

Still waiting for your "arguments" why this show is full of "asspulls". I also defended this show with arguments from this show, i just stated that people nowdays bash everything of A-1 :)

And using something like

When youself use these kind of arguments? Very mature yourself ;)
Pages (31) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» SPOILER - Question regarding the end of the anime

Joshuam303 - Apr 6, 2016

24 by Warchiii »»
Mar 1, 1:47 AM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1157 by zerokarasu »»
Feb 24, 11:18 AM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2015

885 by JackDSF123 »»
Jan 10, 9:53 AM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

830 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Oct 14, 2023 10:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

580 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Oct 14, 2023 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.