Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Durarara!!x2 Shou Episode 1 Discussion

Jan 12, 2016 4:54 AM
SHSL Good Luck

OP and ED are great. Poor Celty just can't get a break.

4/5

Jan 25, 2016 8:31 PM
did that chick spray her own sis with pepper spray int he eyes lol. Im surprised that dude is still dating mikan. He is kind of a jerk if I recall saying he only cared for her face. dam that scientist kid is so lucky to be with celty.wow emilia sure is to touchy and now is a random mom. what an odd family. Pretty good episode nice to see everyone again.

Feb 29, 2016 8:31 PM

Good to see lots of the characters back. Hope this season will be as good as the first. 4/5
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 27, 2016 5:10 PM

Durarara! is hardly the type of anime that I would enjoy, I watched the prequel along with the first episode of this series and I could tell, do not watch Drrr! or whatever you want to call it. No offense, but I find this anime a bit too overrated.

Dec 7, 2016 4:22 PM

After I finished the masterpiece Durarara!! is, I gave it a little rest (two weeks or so while I watched Toradora) and now I'm back and the nostalgia is real! =D
Durarara!! is back with me!! oh, and that "x2".
I can't say I loved the OP as I loved the original first OP but I'll give it time. The artstyle seems to have improved, mostly backgrounds, altho sprites look choppier. Maybe it's my imagination or the style of the OP.
  • Oh, and a lot of new characters!

• Oh.. the incestuous sisters... yeah... it was obvious they were going to appear.

• What? Did Celty overcome her fear of aliens? Because that thing looks like an UFO to me jaja.

• So many Baccano! art in the background! I want all of them!

• Oh, Erika and Walker never cease to amuse me with their lines jaja.

• WTF WTF WTF!! That blondie is Shingen's wife!? I mean, she's now Shinra's mom!? WTF!!! JAJAJAJAJA My expression of surprise was huge upon hearing that!

• Full circle moment with Mikado and the first scene of the very first episode of Durarara!!.

• Ohhh, the ED has the same style as the one of the first season! Cool! (Altho, it's not as great and the first ED)

Anyway, there's a bunch of new names to learn! Narita likes to make his stories have life, and damn, he introduces a lot of characters! Good characters!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[Softsubs > HardsubsFansubs > fast subsDarkmantis - @HumbertoZero]________________
How to read Fate/Strange Fake Light novel________________

Jan 15, 2017 1:19 AM

DAT OP! LMAO at Miyuki in the OP.

Of course theres a chase in the beginning. lol

THE TWINS! :)

Isaac and Miria are idols now? Oh, snap!

Holy shit at all the references to other series. Flamenco, AZ, Mahouka, Index, SAO, SnS, etc. lol

Idiot Mikado still ain't hitting it. smh

IZAYA!!! SHIZUO!!!

DAMN! DAT HEADLESS NAKED BODY!

Hello, Emilia. :) Shingen done good.

DAT CHASE!

DAT ED!

Feels great to watch DRRR!! again.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Sep 26, 2017 6:53 AM

What a great way to start this season!

Poor Celty being chased by that horrendous traffic enforcer. So hidoi. Her being so nervous and scared, though. Hihi.

Nothing changed: I still despise Mikado and Sonohara. Lmfao. Can't stand them.

Nice seeing Izaya. WAAAAAAH! I missed you so much, you bastard!
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Feb 22, 2018 2:42 PM

Celty really screwed up showing her bike change into a horse like that!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 3, 2018 12:48 AM

oh, now i get why they show the names of all the characters on the opening. with such a huge cast it makes it easier to remember them if we get to read them in the beginning of every episode (not that it's gonna work for me because too many kanjis and no subs).

the funny thing about durarara is that they can have tropes that i absolutely despise (like the incestuous sisters and the brocon) but it doesn't bother me that much. i love celty and her voice and enjoyed this ep a lot. it hasn't been that long i finished the first season but the nostalgic feeling already got me. i felt like the first season took a while to get good, but maybe because i already like the characters (or dislike in the case of mikado and anri) i don't feel the same here.

Mar 10, 2018 9:57 AM

A lot of new characters judging from the opening. - I already know the sisters and Shizuo's brother from the specials of the first season though.

Celty being open to experiments again, wonder what they'll entail though.

Nov 11, 2018 7:56 AM
Wow!!! Tons of new characters in the intro of S2!!!

Dec 13, 2018 4:44 AM
new season but same old characters . in a good and bad way . celty getting decent character build up from episode 1 itself , which is a good thing . horrible characters like izaya and anri sonohara returning makes me cringe . i knw they are among the main leads , but i despise them to no end .

sad to see that a good character like Namie Yagiri seems to have been wasted completely . imagine if she was the original wielder of the cursed blade . shame

Nov 4, 10:46 AM
New OP and ED! It's sounds great. I kinda of enjoyed this episode

Nov 4, 10:51 AM
Sonofsparda90 said:
new season but same old characters . in a good and bad way . celty getting decent character build up from episode 1 itself , which is a good thing . horrible characters like izaya and anri sonohara returning makes me cringe . i knw they are among the main leads , but i despise them to no end .

sad to see that a good character like Namie Yagiri seems to have been wasted completely . imagine if she was the original wielder of the cursed blade . shame
I admit anri is a horrible character well maybe she's the most horrible character in this show but izaya ain't that bad of a character. If he gets more screen time I'm sure people would like him too.

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]