Forum Settings
Forums

Comment on the 10's of the person above you (DO comment with more than one sentence?)

New
Pages (50) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Dec 3, 2009 7:56 PM

Oct 2008
sauteed_roaches

Of your tens, only two I have seen and can comment one, Clannad ~After Story~ and Code Geass .

Clannad ~After Story~ is one of my favorite anime of all time. I cry every time I watch it, especially on episodes 18 forward. If I'm ever feeling sad or down, I watch Clannad and the crying makes everything better. That aside, the story and the execution, in my mind, was superb. The absolute heart-wrench Clannad produces knocks the wind out of you many times.

Code Geass is the kind of thing that makes me sad enough to watch Clannad. Bad story, bad execution, bad characters; the flaws far outweighed the working piece. I think that if Sunrise wouldn't have rushed through the entire second season that the story could have been told more efficiently and able to surpass the first, but that was not the case.
Dec 3, 2009 7:58 PM

Mar 2009
sauteed_roaches
-didn't like Azumanga's manga very much
-wasn't big on Code Geass
-not familiar with your other titles and you don't appear to read any manga

Xana
-gyah, i've already looked at your list, haven't I? I remember because your profile says we have the same birthday
-glad to see a good score given to Baccano! though, that's going to be a classic from this decade
-On your manga, you've read Tsubasa but not Cardcaptor Sakura? Dark Horse is about to re-release them in omnibus form. I've only read the first 4 volumes of Tsubasa to be honest.
zawa113Dec 3, 2009 8:01 PM
Dec 3, 2009 8:03 PM

Nov 2008
Xana-The-Divine said:
sauteed_roaches
If I'm ever feeling sad or down, I watch Clannad and the crying makes everything better.

Emo therapy? :P

Your statement about Code Geass having more flaws than its interesting flow. The same thing can be said about the TTGL.
Dec 3, 2009 8:42 PM

Apr 2008
Akira was a good movie, although I didn't rate it a 10, it is easily understandable why. In terms of Cowboy Bebop it is the same thing, a great anime in which I understand why it is given a rating of a 10.

In terms of your other animes like Legend of the Galactic Heroes, even though I haven't seen it myself, it is given 10s quite often so I am assuming it deserves it.

Now Ghost in the Shell... i guess...
Music & Anime > Everything Else
Dec 3, 2009 9:02 PM

Jul 2009
^^ youve only given out 2 10's both of which i havent seen, though i read the synopsis to bus gamer and it sounds like it would be a good watch, though the 2 reviews i saw gave it a low rating but o well. Gintama looks like a good show and alot of people seem to like it, it has too many episodes for my liking though.
Dec 3, 2009 9:23 PM
Mar 2008
terryaki said:
^^ youve only given out 2 10's both of which i havent seen, though i read the synopsis to bus gamer and it sounds like it would be a good watch, though the 2 reviews i saw gave it a low rating but o well. Gintama looks like a good show and alot of people seem to like it, it has too many episodes for my liking though.

You tend to like some of the weirder anime's out there. Not saying that's bad but you have to admit. Elfin Lied and FLCL are pretty out there. But Mononoke and Kenshin seem like the odd ones in the list. I'll probably never watch the Kenshin OVA because I don't think I can devote the time to watch the series first. As for Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, I don't think I was ready for that when I started watching it. Still in the process of watching it and not sure how I feel about it.
mad82Dec 3, 2009 9:31 PM
Dec 4, 2009 3:43 AM

Aug 2009
mad82

Haibane Renmei/R.O.D OVA - Haven't seen it

Hellsing - I can understand due to its high popularity.
Howl's Moving Castle - I completely agree with you here. A brilliant Miyazaki work.
Mushishi - A very unique anime. It may deserve a 10 but got a little boring for me.
Spirited Away - Yes! This deserves a 10. Amazing movie.
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Highly overrated.

Good tastes
Dec 4, 2009 4:25 AM

Apr 2009
Baccano! was cool. Samurai Champloo.. kinda funny I guess. I'm only at episode 5, hope it get's better
Dec 4, 2009 5:03 AM

Oct 2008
arimakenshin said:
Xana-The-Divine said:
sauteed_roaches
If I'm ever feeling sad or down, I watch Clannad and the crying makes everything better.

Emo therapy? :P

Your statement about Code Geass having more flaws than its interesting flow. The same thing can be said about the TTGL.

No, not really. Think about it, usually when people cry there is a feeling of relief afterward. If you get really stressed out, try watching or reading something that will make you cry, it will make you feel significantly better.

I haven't seen much of TTGL, but I'll be sure to crush its soul once I do.

Jaapsneep

I cannot recall if I've commented on your tens or not so I shall now.

Gankutsuou is a piece of artwork both in its story (based off of a classic novel) and its animation. A masterpiece among masterpieces.

I'm always curious when people rate the first season of Higurashi lower than the second. The first was a series of murder mysteries that were never solved, while the second was the solution of those mysteries. I guess I'm just more of a fan if investigation than the events themselves.
Dec 4, 2009 5:53 AM

Aug 2009
Jaapsneep said:
Baccano! was cool. Samurai Champloo.. kinda funny I guess. I'm only at episode 5, hope it get's better

Oh it will. It surely will. All the action's waiting for you. You'll love it.

Xana-The-Divine

YES YES! A 10 for Baccano! Love you for that. I don't rate anime I haven't finished but yes, Baccano DOES deserve a 10. Oooh you haven't even reached the good parts yet! And don't forget to watch the OVAs. They kinda continue the story.

Kimi ni todoke - It's on my Plan to Watch. Pretty popular and looks good.
5cm per second/CENCOROLL - Both on Plan to watch.

Clannad/Afterstory - You're my soulmate. Though I gave AS a 9. It was just too depressing for me.
Evangelion - A masterpiece, so I've heard.
Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo - In my HD. Yet to watch
The Place Promised in Our Early Days - On my Plan to Watch
Gankutsuo - In my HD. Next one i'm gonna watch
Eden of the East - Totally deserves a 10 had it not been for the cliffhanger ending. Oh well, if the movies answer the questions then i'm increasing my score.
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - I'm still on the first season. It's getting boring.
Memories: Magnetic Rose - No idea.
Dec 4, 2009 7:12 AM

Feb 2009
Samurai Champloo was quite good, though I don't think I ever finished that...

Dec 4, 2009 8:11 AM
Mar 2007
ArnoldK - my friend!
Above all - Maison Ikkoku is just great! It must be one of the better shows in existence.
I didn't really like Elfen Lied, but both Princess Mononoke and Grave of the Fireflies are good films.
I'm also a fan of Barefoot Gen, even though that, just like Grave of the Fireflies, it's a bit too difficult for me to enjoy to rate a 10.
About Gunbuster - a classic. I won't give it a 10, it's not as good as it could have been. But anything that Anno made is good, and this one is no exception.
Overall, great picks. What else could you expect from my friend.
Dec 6, 2009 8:57 PM

May 2009
gff - nice, you've seen exactly 400 animes, and of those u have 4 10s, which means a 10 rating of 1/100.

However, I haven't seen any of your 10s, 9s(!) or even 8s(!!). The highest one I can comment on is Chobits, which u gave a 7. Well, personally I think it was boring but guess some people like it.
Dec 6, 2009 9:02 PM

May 2007
Clannad After Story-never seen it

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann-I really like it too, I guess I agree
My anime list
Dec 7, 2009 1:27 AM

Aug 2009
@mitamaking....

FMA really deserves a ten, though it has a bit rushed ending.

FMP, though I dun think it's a masterpiece, I like it very much.

TTGL, its a very entertaining show, but i dun think it deserves a ten.

Haruhi - I like it a lot, but the same opinion as for TTGL.

Vandread - may be I'm missing out sth, I can't bring myself to see it as something more than a flashy harem with cheap robot fights and fanservice.

The rest of ur tens I haven't seen yet.

Xana-The-Divine said:
sauteed_roaches

I cry every time I watch it, especially on episodes 18 forward. If I'm ever feeling sad or down, I watch Clannad and the crying makes everything better.

Think about it, usually when people cry there is a feeling of relief afterward. If you get really stressed out, try watching or reading something that will make you cry, it will make you feel significantly better.

Er..., I think you are being a bit illogical here. In general, if you are feeling down, watching depressing shows will surely make you worse. Or did you make a nonsense mistake while frantically trying to promote Clannad AS? But, nvm, I think your case is a special one since you still enjoy your tears being squeezed by clannad AS.
We are the United. Even in defeat we stand united.

Dec 7, 2009 2:04 AM

Jul 2009
^
i dont think cg deserves a 10 but apart from that the rest are fine.
Dec 7, 2009 2:54 AM

May 2009
blahmaster
Very difficult to comment on your list since we DO have differing taste - almost wildly different. Well, to each his own happiness, I suppose.
Dec 7, 2009 3:19 AM

Jul 2007
had you seen the Kyou no Go no Ni OVA you would not be rating the tv series a masterpiece.

over 30% of completed shows are 10/10? might be a bit too generous...

most I can somewhat understand, but Honey and Clover I cannot.
Dec 7, 2009 5:53 AM

Aug 2009
That's one HUGE list, and naturally, I haven't seen most of the anime you've given a 10 to. I'll comment on those I have/heard of.

Air - I hear people either love it or hate it.
Code Geass - deserves it
Dtb OVA - it was good, but a 10's way off for it IMO.
Elfen lied/Evangelion/TTGL - expected
FF AC: It was a good movie, but not a masterpiece
Eden of the East - I'd have given it a 10 without a second thought had there been a solid ending. I loathe cliffhangers.
Higurashi - I find it overrated
Kanon - heard it's pretty good.
School days - It's your opinion, but for me...just...no.
Haruhi Suzumiya - Definitely overrated
Girl who leapt through time - seems excellent
Welcome to the NHK - could easily be a 10 but I dislike the genre.

You have an uncanny habit of giving OVAs a 10.
=/
Anyways, pretty good collection. Just don't keep Samurai Champloo and Baccano! waiting any longer. You don't know what you're missing.
Dec 7, 2009 6:03 AM

Oct 2007
@ loka you have a lot of tens
anyways why did you give chaos Head a ten? that shit don't deserve it >_>
also Elfen Lied and Kimi ga nozomu eien was soooo bad it doesn't deserve a ten either.
Oh and why did you give Darker than Black OVA a ten but the original only got an 8? I don't understand...

@ k0k0
you only have two 10's both of them I like a lot :)
Dec 7, 2009 6:38 AM

May 2009
Yukari
All your 10s, I agree with...Sword of a Stranger, yes but...hahaha I saw the 1001 Nights. Obviously, shows like this isn't your cup of tea. I suggest skipping those. 1001 Nights is a 10 for me.
Dec 7, 2009 7:05 AM

Jul 2007
since you asked...

I really didn't want to drop chaos head's rating because of the piss poor ending of the anime. considering that I lowered other series' ratings for such, I should probably lower chaos head's as well. I just enjoyed the first 3/4 too much to do so earlier.

KimiNozo has been #2 of all anime on AnimeNfo's site for years. Well, had been until FMA (bleh) moved into the #2 spot. It was rated very highly on this site years ago as well, until the user base expanded...

Darker than Black OVA got a higher score than the 1st season because it was great. For insight, you should note that the Genshiken, Welcome to the NHK, Megatokyo, Kyouhaku Dogs, Fujoshi Rumi, and Otaku no Musume-san manga all received high scores from me.
lokaDec 7, 2009 7:10 AM
Dec 7, 2009 11:47 AM

Oct 2008
loka - Woooow you have quite a few 10s. I haven't seen them all, so:

Air - Personally, I thought Air was mediocre.. loved Clannad, loved Kanon, disliked Air. It wasn't bad, but not 10 worthy IMO; however I've seen loads of people give it 10s so maybe it's just me that's off :P
Code Geass /R2 - I rated them 10 and 9 respectively in the past, so yeah, agreed.
DTB OVA - It was nice, yes, but not at all 10 material in my opinion.
Elfen Lied - The first anime I ever saw, so maybe I need to rewatch it, but I consider it really overrated.
Eva 1.0 - Good. Not quite worthy of a 10, but still great.
Furi Kuri - Again, can't quite understand why people love this so much.
Higashi no Eden - Great series, can't remember what I rated it off the top of my head, but it can't be that far off a 10.
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - One of my favourites, just had something missing that would required me to rate it a 10, but still agreed.
Kanon (2006) - Loved it, but the ending (Ayuuu @_@) let it down for me.
Lucky Star - Pretty average IMO.
Neon Genesis Evangelion - Same score I gave it; absolutely agree.
NGE: End of Evangelion - Didn't like it as much as the TV series, but still great; very close to a 10.
TTGL - Again, I found this quite overrated; I still really liked it though and had it at a 10 for some time.
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Same score.
Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo - Same score again~

Quite a few of your 10s that I haven't seen are on my PTW, so hopefully I'll get round to them soon :)
the Imaginary and the Real can never mingle.
Dec 7, 2009 12:10 PM

Aug 2009
lostmymusic

Dtb - worthy of a 10, even though I didn't give it myself
NGE - pretty overrated. no surprise there.
Haruhi suzumiya - It was a very good anime but it's EXTREMELY overrated
Girl who leapt through time - agreed
Dec 7, 2009 1:04 PM

Nov 2007
k0k0

Samurai Champloo - it was pretty good, though I wouldn't give it more than 8.
Baccano! - awesome series, it deserves it.
Dec 7, 2009 2:00 PM

Dec 2008
Medeasenpai --

Furi Kuri
Honey and Clover
KnK 6
Mind Game
Mononoke
Mushishi
NANA
Nodame Cantabile
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Tekkon Kinkreet

Of those I've seen, I do for the most part approve!

There are a couple that don't particularly interest me, like the whole KnK series, but for the most part I like your tastes. Tekkon Kinkreet was, for me, very good but not quite on par with things like Mind Game or Kemonozume. I'll look into a few things you liked a lot that I haven't seen.

EDIT: Gintama and Monster in your watching list. I need to get around to seeing Monster.
Dec 7, 2009 2:02 PM

May 2009
Medeasenpai

Commenting on the ones i know of/watched...

NANA - i loved it and watched it over and loved it even more, i agree with a 10
Honey and Clover - enjoyed it by the end, but i gave it an 8 (i think) due it the story moving quite slowly.
Kara no Kyoukai 5: Mujun Rasen - best Kara no Kyoukai movie yet, IMO.
Gintama - absolutely hilarious, 10.
[
Dec 7, 2009 2:49 PM

Oct 2009
Lillyness

Wow, 80.8% compatible lol.
Gintama/KHR/OP all deserve that 10 in my eyes. Action + Comedy = win.

Skip Beat! was a great shoujo, but I would give it an 9 because I disliked how they ended it mid-way through the last arc. Code Geass R1/R2 was awesome too, but I didn't feel satisfied with the R2 ending despite the fact that I do agree that it had a great ending, and R1's final episode felt rushed for me. All in all, I gave 'em a 9. Instead of a long post, I'll just summarize. I agree with most of your 10's but a few of them fell short for me.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SakataKintoki&sclick=1]
Dec 7, 2009 2:58 PM

Dec 2008
Nice job Lillyness, now I get skipped.

>:OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dec 7, 2009 3:12 PM

Dec 2009
YorozuyaGintoki

A lover of the long series :P, but a hard scorer. Few 10's
Gintama, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, One Piece and Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's (the only short series in the list of 10 :P)
As i am not really a lover of the long animes, the only one that i know is One piece... and I don't like it too much xD, but i am totally agree with the fact of few 10's :D
"The past will often attack the present with the pain of your memories."
"There is no wish that doesn't come true."
"The brain is a microcosm creating its own stories. People then live out these stories."
"Time does not exist. Only the illusion of memories exist."
"Existence does not rely on matter. Everything is phantom."
"The waking dream called the world is constantly changing. What's so sad about that?"
"Pure perfection has no past. That is how you live perfectly."
"How can you say you are a phantom?"

Seiichi Kirima
Dec 7, 2009 3:18 PM

Jan 2009
theSilenceAF

Lain a 10 FTW. I can understand Grave of the Fireflies getting a 10, and maybe Spirited Away(I just feel there are better Miyazaki films out there, it's great don't get me wrong). Other's i haven't seen, overall i really like your 10's.
Dec 7, 2009 3:39 PM

Mar 2009
@burntlettuce I'll only comment on the ones I've seen:

Cowboy Bebop - One of the most overrated shows I've ever seen. Never really got into and didn't like watching it at all.

That's the only one I've seen. I've heard aria was good, so hopefully your 10 is justified. I noticed that all the shows I loved you rated very, very low. Guess we don't like the same things.
Dec 7, 2009 3:51 PM

Jan 2008
@FreedomT1

While I agree that the CG first season was executed pretty well and a stunning introduction of the characters made everything all the more interesting but the second season swept everything off. It butchered pretty much everthing and the only positive side of the s2 was the ending. One of the best imo. But that's it.

For Toradora, I've never got to understand the praise it gets. That's definitely a decent show at best and never really made me chuckle even a bit, so after a couple of episodes I dropped it, so for the rest of the show, I dont know if it can really make a masterpiece, i highly doubt it.

These are all personal opinions, no offence =)
Dec 7, 2009 3:52 PM
Aug 2007
@kikoushi

You don't give out 10s as freely as others, that's cool. I haven't seen any of them, though ;___;
Dec 7, 2009 4:48 PM

Jan 2009
kikoushi

Nana a 10, i love it. It's by far the best anime of it's genre and deserve the 10. Baccano!, while i find the opening of the show to be a tad boring and give the show and overall negative feeling about it, i can totally understand the ten. Gankutsuou is by far the best adaption of my favorite book i have ever seen. So i can totally understand the 10 for it.

the_seventh_l

You seem to rated a lot of things a 10 so i will comment on a few of them. I find it somewhat weird that you rated the Cowboy Bebop movie without completing the series first. Both are great and i can understand the 10, it just jumped out to me. Also NGE Death and Rebrith you gave a 10 and yet not EoE. I understand that Death and Rebrith was a very good summary of NGE overall but it did not add anything to the story. And the GiTS stuff of course i can understand why those got 10's.

FreedomT1 said:
@burntlettuce I'll only comment on the ones I've seen:

Cowboy Bebop - One of the most overrated shows I've ever seen. Never really got into and didn't like watching it at all.

I don't find Cowboy Bebop to be over rated, it may be episodic and if that isn't your cup of tea that's fine. But it's well written script and amazing set of characters makes it every bit deserving of it's praise.
Dec 7, 2009 10:08 PM

Feb 2009
Only ones I've seen are Cowboy Bebop and Lain.

CB- great series that's less about plot and more about character. Rated it a notch below you, but still thought it was an incredibly well written blast.

Lain was good, albeit a little hard to get into at times. Made my brain melt just thinking about it.

Dec 7, 2009 10:13 PM

May 2009
I've upsettingly only seen Princess Mononoke from your list, but that one's surely worthy of a perfect score.

Even though I've never seen it, I can't really say I'd give Elfen Lied anywhere near a ten from what I've heard of it.
Dec 7, 2009 11:11 PM

May 2007
Don't give ongoing shows scores, the ending is always an important part of an anime and it really inflates the ratings if you give a show a 10 after 5 episodes

Baccano-never seen it
Gintama: Shiroyasha Koutan-never seen it
Howl's Moving Castle-never seen it
My Neighbor Totoro-I know it's a kids movie and all but I think it wraps up almost too nicely
End of Evangelion-never seen it
Princess Monoke-I agree, one of the first anime I saw I really liked
My anime list
Dec 8, 2009 4:30 AM

Oct 2008
Scores for ongoing series are first impressions, and they can change. A score isn't set in stone once you set one.

mitamaking

Of your seventeen 10s, I've only seen Full Metal Panic, Full Metal Alchemist, and Haruhi. My favorite of the FMP! seasons was The Second Raid, which you have on hold. I'd seriously recommend finishing it. The first season was decent, and Fumoffu gave you some laughs and "awww" moments, but I think both were lacking over all in comparison. The ending however was spectacular.

FMA I admit was a good series with a large fan base that loved it. I'm not overly infatuated with it but I can't say anything bad about it.

Haruhi - The first season spread faster than smallpox let loose in an elevator. I was one of many swept up in the torrent of its release. For whatever reason, I loved it, and to this day still practice the Hare Hare Yukai to stay in shape. It was fun to watch and I'm eagerly anticipating the video even though I know we're going to get screwed again.
Dec 8, 2009 4:37 AM

Mar 2009
Xana-The-Divine

Well, I'd only comment on the ones I've watched (whether completed or partially).

Baccano!- It's pretty interesting. I like the fact that it can be dark at one moment and totally humorous at another. But I don't think it's awesome enough to deserve a 10. It lacks something in my opinion.

You do have a decent number of 10's, but thankfully they're not scattered too much.
Dec 8, 2009 5:42 AM

Aug 2009
AlexisSolitaire

Gintama - I hear it's pretty good but I generally believe that a long run series doesn't deserve a 10.
Deathnote - Agreed. It's Deathnote.

Glad to see i'm not the only one with 2 or 3 10s around here.
Dec 8, 2009 7:24 AM

Apr 2008
@k0k0

Baccano! - just recently started watching it and have seen a handful of people that have given it a ten, so I can't really comment on it atm.

In terms of Samurai Champloo, it was a enjoyable anime with very likable characters, but I don't really think it deserves a 10. It had moments in which it got really dry, even though it would always pick up. Thus, I don't believe it deserves to be called a masterpiece.

Now... in terms of your comment on Gintama, it was uncalled for. If you ever watched Gintama then you would know how different it really is, and why it actually deserves the respect of being given a 10. Unlike the shit that long running animes normally turn to, such as Bleach and Naruto, it is always different and always keeps interesting and new material coming that keeps it amazing. It is wrong to judge all long running animes due to a majority of them being shit.
Music & Anime > Everything Else
Dec 8, 2009 7:24 AM

Apr 2009
@k0k0

I can see why someone would give Champloo a 10, although i gave it a nine. Simply didn't completely meet my expectations after Bebop. Baccano i have not see yet. I've heard it's great though.

Well damnit, too slow by four secounds D:

Just skip me, and comment on Unibomber189, since I havent seen any of his 10s so I cant really give any comments on them.
Jarez0Dec 8, 2009 7:29 AM
Dec 8, 2009 7:33 AM

Aug 2009
Cowboy Bebop - I've seen a few episodes, and I've liked what I've seen. I've asked for the anime series for Christmas, so I'm trying to get it. If I don't get it, then I'll buy it myself before my birthday. ^_^
Dec 8, 2009 7:44 AM

Mar 2009
The-Disaster

Baccano- I think it was quite interesting and unpredictable but I don't think it's a 10 (for me anyway). In a way I preferred the OVA. Graham was really interesting.

As for the few others you rated 10 I've not watched them so, no comment.
Dec 8, 2009 7:45 AM

Aug 2009
Jarez0

I'll comment on both of your lists. No harm done.

Cowboy Bebop - It's right there in my HD. Next on my list. It was highly recommended by all Samurai Champloo and Baccano! fans so it's a must for me to try.
And you shouldn't really keep Baccano! and Spice and Wolf waiting more longer.

Unibomber189 said:

Now... in terms of your comment on Gintama, it was uncalled for. If you ever watched Gintama then you would know how different it really is, and why it actually deserves the respect of being given a 10. Unlike the shit that long running animes normally turn to, such as Bleach and Naruto, it is always different and always keeps interesting and new material coming that keeps it amazing. It is wrong to judge all long running animes due to a majority of them being shit.

I didn't specifically say Gintama's shit. I said long-running series. Bleach and Naruto were in my mind when I said that. But yes, I shouldn't include this with them yet as I haven't seen it. And like I commented, it seems pretty good. No offense to Gintama fans. If that's the case then I should watch it.
So, continuing with your 10s...

Bus Gamer - No idea
Gintama- I'll hold my opinion till i've watched it and then i'll be sure to report back to you.

Good to see only two 10s in the entire list. Maybe I really SHOULD check out Gintama.
Wonder how you're gonna rate Baccano!...
Dec 8, 2009 7:48 AM

Aug 2009
k0k0 said:
AlexisSolitaire

Gintama - I hear it's pretty good but I generally believe that a long run series doesn't deserve a 10.
Deathnote - Agreed. It's Deathnote.

Glad to see i'm not the only one with 2 or 3 10s around here.

Dayum. Beaten by Alexis.
Well I've already commented on yours so I hope the next person would be kind enough to do it on both of ours.
Dec 8, 2009 9:17 AM

Oct 2007
you only have two 10s eh.
both baccano and champloo are really good, although i found champloo boring at times.

you should really at least have ONE of the fullmetal alchemists watched... i suggest you get to it =p
Dec 8, 2009 9:35 AM

Aug 2007
Mad props for NHK and Baccano! as some of your 10's. I haven't seen Gungrave and Gankutsuou yet, but I'd sure like to.

I can't say about Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu, though. I've only seen the first 7 episodes of the first season, and it wasn't really impressing me that much.

But I like your 10's, so yeah.

Dec 8, 2009 9:48 AM

Apr 2009
Cowboy Bebop, meh.

Ghibli films are cool, or so I've been told. and I'm not into Gundam
Pages (50) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Translate the above user's random english word into your language! v6

Kunii - 5 hours ago

6 by Spunkert »»
16 seconds ago

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v21 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 27

7178 by playfulcloud88 »»
18 seconds ago

» Ban the User Above You v.21 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Dec 21, 2021

8203 by Absurdo_N »»
35 seconds ago

» Prediction Game v9 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Steph - Aug 12, 2022

6160 by Dostojevskij »»
2 minutes ago

» What did the above user get arrested for? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

marinara-sauce - Jul 9, 2020

1263 by Absurdo_N »»
3 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.