Forum Settings
Forums

Comment on the 10's of the person above you (DO comment with more than one sentence?)

Pages (51) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Nov 30, 2009 2:13 PM

@Xana-The-Divine

Kimi no Todoke is really good, but I don't know if I'd agree with the 10.

Same with 5 Centimeters per Second and Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo.

I definitely agree that the Clannad series and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai deserved a 10.

I haven't seen your other 10's, so I'm not going to comment on them.

Nov 30, 2009 2:15 PM

cissy
-hehe, I need to watch more Hetalia
-said it before: Death Note's second half prevents me from ever considering it a 10
-I started reading Bloody Monday, but got bored of it and went back to Liar Game

and haven't seen or read the rest of your 10s

Xana (you have the same birthday as me! except for year)
-no complaints with Baccano! always a good choice for a 10
-didn't like the NGE show, I've no interest in checking out the movies
-i've seen lots of 10s for Gankutsuou, which is a b-day present for me this year
-Higashi no Eden? I wasn't overly thrilled by it
-Magnetic Memories is good, not a 10 for me, but still good
-eh, found Place Promised and Girl who leapt through time to both be ok, didn't like girl who leapt through time's ending

sammychan
-Deathnote, same as above
-not a big Miyazaki fan
-didn't like NHK's ending either

Nov 30, 2009 2:23 PM

Xana-The-Divine said:
Darude said:
@classicalzawa

You gave Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann a 10, so did I!, I completely AGREE with your rating. It's the greatest action anime ever put together.

As for your other 10's I have never seen it, but if I did I would most likely rate it a 10.

ps. person below, have fun. :3

~daRUDE

I am dead serious. I take this AnimeList thing seriously.
Please re-evaluate.

~DARUDE

Nov 30, 2009 7:01 PM

A 10 on every anime you have ever completed... hmm.. either you really think they are all masterpieces or you just love all of the extremely.

Although.. since you gave Zombie-Loan a 10 I find all of your other ratings to mean nothing, it is one Anime in which never deserves a 10. Thus you credibility is completely meaningless... lol.
Music & Anime > Everything Else

Nov 30, 2009 7:44 PM

Unibomber189

Gintama's awesome. I wouldn't give it a 10 though because some episodes just left me thinking, "WHAT?!" and disappointed.

Bus Gamer was pretty good for something that's only 3 eps.

Nov 30, 2009 11:51 PM

AlexisSolitaire

You are quite a Death Note fan, and giving Death Note a 10 I agree with since it's one of the anime I saw when I first started watch anime seriously and was deeply impressed by its intricate and complex plot.

Canaan a 10? It did seem pretty good in the beginning but went downhill in the end.

Dec 1, 2009 12:11 AM

Sywex
FMA: Brotherhood - Well, I think it is better than the original because it follows the manga, so I'm just going to assume you read the manga and are confident in giving something you have not completed a 10...

Gundam Seed - I didn't think anyone would ever give this horrible gundam series 10/10. Worst Gundam.
Gundam Seed Destiny OVA - same as above
Code Gayass - At least you didn't give season 2 10/10
Death Note - Liked the manga, but it went downhill and not 10/10 worthy imo
FMA - So you like the original series AND the new one as 10/10s? hmm..
TTGL - Never finished the show, I will, but it's p good. probably wont get 10/10 from me but..
Kara no Kyoukai - Keep hearing people like this but I don't know what it is.
Spirited Away - Was cute.

Powered by hinatachan - TaigaForum

Dec 1, 2009 1:00 AM

Choosy_Green

u gave Kaiba, LoGH, Mononoke, Monster, Terra e...and the The Old Crocodile a 10.

Monster and LoGH defiantly deserves the 10, both are masterpieces.
I can't comment on the rest coz I didn't watch them yet..

Dec 1, 2009 1:21 AM

Unibomber189 said:
A 10 on every anime you have ever completed... hmm.. either you really think they are all masterpieces or you just love all of the extremely.

Although.. since you gave Zombie-Loan a 10 I find all of your other ratings to mean nothing, it is one Anime in which never deserves a 10. Thus you credibility is completely meaningless... lol.

I gave it a 10 hoping for a season 2 to go along with it because it has the a cool plot.
Plus it's really funny.

Dec 1, 2009 1:59 AM

Darude

Well, it's easy to grade someone that gives all 10's. I can't agree with any of them, even if I liked the show or not since your 10 rating seems to have no value.

Lovo

I can agree with Legend of Galactic Heroes, but not Death Note. When you take into account the Yotsuba arc and some parts of the second half, I can't see any reason to give the show a 10. I don't care if it's a good adaptation of the manga or not.

Haven't seen Monster, but I will some day.
Modified by Ston3_FreeN7, Dec 1, 2009 2:04 AM
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Dec 1, 2009 2:03 AM

My rating system is very sophisticated. Allow me to explain in simple terms; if I like it I give it a 10, if I don't it doesn't exist. nuff said.

~daRUDE

Dec 1, 2009 2:13 AM

@insan3soldiern
Aria the Origination - it definitely deserves a 10 I mean what person would go through all those seasons not give it a perfect score by the end or at least a 9.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes - I'm only about half way through the series but I can see why it's been so highly praised so I can agree on that 10.

@Darude
Is this your evil twin?

Dec 1, 2009 2:59 AM

You have a really cool list Saintcross.

I been "working" on Aria. I got into the second series and I just been kind of drifting, I watch it every now and then but sometimes I just feel like falling asleep half way through an episode. The problem may be is that I watch anime well into the morning.

I never really got around to Ghost in the shell, I been wanting to, but just other animes are holding my attention. It seems really long..

As for Kaiji... I never even heard of it.

Not very much input but really I just wanted to compliment your list.

Also comparing your list to mine, you gave Higurashi Kai a 5? I thought it pieced really well and gave a pretty decent ending to the series.

Dec 1, 2009 3:25 AM

Isariru

I agree with After Story and I can certainly understand a 10 for Higurashi Kai, that season in particular was great. It traded in the scares, sure, but in return it gave us all the plot we could want and had a villain that actually had a good reason for being bad.

Haven't seen Mushishi, but I hear alot of good things about it.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Dec 1, 2009 5:51 AM

insan3soldiern

-100% agree with NGE and Clannad~AS~, though NGE was not my taste, it has what it deserves...
- being previewed LotGH, IMO this would be trully epic enough for that 10...
- never seen Maison ikkoku and Aria series yet, though the latter was really rated nicely...

Dec 1, 2009 8:39 AM

sauteed_roaches :. there's only one 10 ..

Clannad ~After Story~: i can see why you gave it a 10, but I can't gave it a one 'cause of the first 8 episode & that stupid end ..

Dec 1, 2009 8:50 AM

LoveSong said:
sauteed_roaches :. there's only one 10 ..

Clannad ~After Story~: i can see why you gave it a 10, but I can't gave it a one 'cause of the first 8 episode & that stupid end ..

um excuse me i have more than one 10s, or maybe you dont know the others, not just Clannad~AS~...reanalyze...

LoveSong
hmm...never watched/knew yet the other 10s, except the ones i'll mention...
- FMP is a nice encouagement, but that specific anime was the more humorous one IMO...
- Slamdunk was a classic sport anime, it can be agreed, plus the good times comedy...
- To my surprise, The story of cinderella...well maybe a childhood favorite coz traditional fairytales was too cliche...

Dec 1, 2009 8:52 AM

@sauteed_roaches

How could you give 10 to Wangan Midnight?
It's such a boring failure compared to Initial D.

Dec 1, 2009 9:02 AM

corbenic said:
@sauteed_roaches

How could you give 10 to Wangan Midnight?
It's such a boring failure compared to Initial D.

oh well i also gave a 10 on intial d too...
yeah it was very boring by its action, but in contrast to intial d's technical perspective...i studied the anime's essence on its philosophical perspective, which was impressive especially for a formula 1 fan like me(know ayrton senna)...

corbenic
-100% agreed for Clannad~AS~
-A childhood preference to a transfomers franchise, approved for a 10...
-never seen ergo proxy and W2NHK! yet though...

Dec 1, 2009 9:48 AM

sauteed_roaches

Clannad, Geass, and Azumanga Daioh a 10? I am not surprised because people usually rate it that way. Not sure why other people hates Geass and Clannad but I do believe each of us has its own taste for anime.

Initial D 4th stage a 10? Might be. I like how Takumi pulls out his tricks especially on the 4th stage. Too bad they didn't continue after that. That show needs more love.

Don't see that many 10s there. You are a hard fan to praise.

Dec 1, 2009 11:09 AM

saintcross said:
@insan3soldiern

@Darude
Is this your evil twin?

Yeah he is evil for rating everything a 1 especially Great Teacher Onizuka.
Uncalled for .

~dAruDe

Dec 1, 2009 11:31 AM

@sauteed_roaches .

codegeass R2 10 hmm.... i rated 9 ))
it was better than the first season ofcourse) tho i dont think it was an masterpiece...
but the ending was Perfect... i've never seen such awesome ending))
this is why i rate it 9

Dec 1, 2009 11:53 AM

10 for Gintama and One piece? I don't think long running series deserve a 10.
Cowboy Bebop I can agree with. Dunno about Gungrave though.
You rate quite generously but if you loved the R2 ending so much then why didn't you rate it 10?

Dec 1, 2009 12:21 PM

10 for Clannad: AS and Samurai Champloo, hmm...

I completely agree about C:AS. With Samurai... I was really really close to give it a 10 as well, but it is lacking something for me. If MAL could have half points I would definitely put 9.5 for it.
Web developers answer to pretty much any request: You tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be...

Dec 1, 2009 12:38 PM

Even though it's the first anime you ever saw, a 10 for bothe Onegai Sensei and Twins is way to overrated.

Rumbling Hearts is a decent anime, but defenetly not worth a 10.
Myself ; Yourself also is just a mediocre anime, if you want to see some really good romances, check out: Itazura Na Kiss, Nodame Cantabile, Beck.
Just some reccomendations btw (couldn't resist)
Check out some other works of Miyazaki Hayao

Dec 1, 2009 12:55 PM

Hmm the only 10 that I've even seen on your list is Great Teacher Onizuka (at least part of). Yeah I guess that's pretty noob of me but oh well. It was good and I plan to watch the rest of it myself but I keep getting side tracked. Other than GTO I can't really comment on the rest, but you seem to rate things pretty fairly in general.

Dec 1, 2009 1:01 PM

Berserk and Gankutsuo, two brilliant animes, but didn't really made that big of a impact on me to give it a 10.
Even though I didn't rate them a 10 myself, I can certainly see why people would.
You really should try Legend of the Galactic heroes, judging from your ratings I am pretty sure you will thoroughly enjoy it and it will become one of your favorites. It might be a little slow at first, but after that it's just simply amazing.

Dec 1, 2009 1:34 PM

Tsuiokuhen, Monster, GTO, Baccano!.. You hero you! Haven't seen the rest though

Dec 1, 2009 1:37 PM

k0k0 said:
10 for Gintama and One piece? I don't think long running series deserve a 10.
Cowboy Bebop I can agree with. Dunno about Gungrave though.
You rate quite generously but if you loved the R2 ending so much then why didn't you rate it 10?

why rate 10 just for the ending ? o_O
ending means the last 2 episodes... that doesnt mean that ALL 25 eps were that good x)

gungrave i liked every single episode of it.. the story, the characters... all of it.10/10
as well as Gintama and onepiece. ( tho there are like 3-5 episodes that i personally didnt like) the rest is perfect...
i put 10 because of the humor.. every single episode is entertaining x)
you cant be bored at all ( well the firsts episodes may seem 'unpleasant' tho if you rewatch them its actually enjoing)

Dec 1, 2009 1:40 PM

Saiensu said:
Berserk and Gankutsuo, two brilliant animes, but didn't really made that big of a impact on me to give it a 10.
Even though I didn't rate them a 10 myself, I can certainly see why people would.
You really should try Legend of the Galactic heroes, judging from your ratings I am pretty sure you will thoroughly enjoy it and it will become one of your favorites. It might be a little slow at first, but after that it's just simply amazing.

Thanks I'll definitely look into it. Genkutsuou was the first real 'anime' that I watched, and I was blown away by it. That's why it got my 10.

Dec 1, 2009 2:40 PM

Berserk-I have never seen berserk but i do plan on watching it.
Gankutsuou- I've only seen the first ep of it recently and so far it's pretty interesting.

Dec 1, 2009 2:55 PM

Good ratings.

Dec 1, 2009 3:04 PM

@ BLeakXBuRSTX19
Cowboy Bebop is worthy of a 10 no doubt, however even though Serial Expiriments Lain was a great show, I don't think it was worthy of a 10.
There are alot of unrated shows, so it's hard to give you any comments about the full contents of your list.

Dec 1, 2009 3:05 PM

Darude said:
Good ratings.

um... thanks but wtf u rated everything a 10!
seriously what r your true favorite anime

Dec 1, 2009 3:07 PM

BLeakXBuRSTX19

Good stuff with FLCL. Didn't give them 10s myself, but the 3rd and 5th are my favorite Kara no Kyoukais, so far. Don't really know about a 10 for Bebop, but eh. I hear that Lain is good and Ergo Proxy is OK.

Dec 1, 2009 3:12 PM

wow, this is a rather contradictionary animelist, most of your 10s are shows I either hated or didn't even finish watching.
The girl who leapt trough time is a great movie tho, and toradora was a great show, but I don't think it was worthy of a 10.

Dec 1, 2009 3:32 PM

Saiensu said:
most of your 10s are shows I either hated or didn't even finish watching.
Wait, me? You haven't drop anything I've giving a 10, and of what you've watched of them you gave two 8s and 9s, and two 6s, which is OK to me. And if The Girl Who Leapt throuh Time was "great". why'd you give it a 6. If you did mean me, do you rate stuff backwards or something?

Anyway to you, Baccano! was good stuff. Totoro was OK, not a big fan of Miyazaki personally. Clannad ~AS~, Monster, and Bebop, aren't 10 thus far, but we'll see. Origination'll probably get at least a 9 out of me. The manga of Mushishi is good, and I hear the anime is better, so that's cool. Didn't really groove to Nodame Cantabile.

Dec 1, 2009 3:44 PM

the thing is, not everything I have completed or seen partly is updated onto my list, I didn't know i gave The Girl who Leapt trough Time only a 6.

However, I hated: Lucky Star, Hayate, FLCL, Fate/stay night, Hidamari Sketch and the second part of TTGL (wouldve given it a 10 to if the second part was great (after the time-skip)

Dec 1, 2009 3:45 PM

ShadowBladeEdge

I haven't seen half of your 10 rated anime. And Haruhi Suzumiya is goodstuff but overrated and IMO, does not reach a 10.

But yes, Toradora! and The girl who leapt through time definitely deserve that score even though I've rated them lower. Spice and Wolf was excellent but personally, I'd found the first season to be much more better and captivating than the second which lacked an overall solid story.
I've been meaning to watch Hayate and your score just encouraged me more.

Dec 1, 2009 3:53 PM

@k0k0
I understand the reasoning for Samurai Champloo.

Clannad, no matter what season, is overrated harem pretending to be serious. So I can't possibly agree.
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori

Dec 1, 2009 3:55 PM

@ladyxzeus

Bad, very incompatible with mine.

Dec 1, 2009 4:01 PM

corbenic said:
@ladyxzeus

Bad, very incompatible with mine.

Develop that for me.
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori

Dec 1, 2009 4:10 PM

ladyxzeus
-never was a big FF7 fan myself, the movie lost me even though I had played the game
-only saw the first half of FMA, but did like
-couldn't stand NGE, never saw any of its movies
-got into anime after the time of Sailor Moon
-heard good things about Wolf's Rain in the past, I might check it out.

Dec 1, 2009 5:56 PM

classicalzawa

I haven't watched any of those. No comment.
Modified by AlexSadist-sama, Dec 1, 2009 6:01 PM

Dec 1, 2009 5:59 PM
Pretty standard with Death Note on top, I heard CANAAN is pretty good, might check it out.

Dec 1, 2009 6:16 PM

DN ok ok , Haruhi no way. Never seen Clannad..everyone's always talkin about it but I've never ended up wathin it...maybe I'll watch it sum rainy day >.>

I didn't want to hurt you but you're pretty when you cry. I didn't really love you but I'm pretty when I lie.

Dec 1, 2009 6:38 PM

Leffy
-Cowboy Bebop, good choice, but a rather common choice
-I've been seeing a lot of 10s for Gankutsuou, if that anime isn't at least an 8 to me, i will be very upset this birthday (later this month) >:(
-Grave of the Fireflies....not a very favored movie to put it bluntly. Not a Ghibli fan in general
-Le Maison en Petits Cubes, nice, but too short for me.
-Mononke and Mushi-shi, both excellent shows that I want more of
-didn't like girl who leapt through time's ending

V i have a few manga 10s too ;)

Dec 1, 2009 6:53 PM

@classicalzawa
I havent seen any of your 10s, except Princess Tutu,which i really need to finish, but I've heard great things about them
And as for your manga 10s, you are amazing.I want so badly to read Banana Fish and Please Save my Earth, and maison ikkoku is really good too. Too bad I cant find any of them anywhere
Modified by VelvetEris, Dec 1, 2009 6:56 PM

Dec 1, 2009 6:59 PM

HikariAkai
-I haven't read any of your manga 10s!
-Death Note's 2nd half prevents me from considering it a 10
-still need to see FMA's 2nd half, but i did enjoy the first half. not to a degree of a 10, but did enjoy
-not really familiar with the rest, i've seen some of Case Closed, but none of the movies

Dec 1, 2009 7:17 PM

Out of your 10s the only one I have actually watched was Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and that said I don't really think it is worth a 10. I felt as though after Kamina's death the show didn't seem to be as great as it was before.

The same could be said about your manga.. for I have not read any of them, but seeing that you only have a few I guess I can take your word for it.

Also.. wow your wallpaper brought back some memories.. lol
Music & Anime > Everything Else

Pages (51) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »