Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion

Jan 10, 2015 4:49 PM

The new opening and ending are good. I liked how they were riding a cool dune- buggy. I got really pissed when some stupid ass dog became their new member. This dog is just annoying so far and its ruining the coolness and the manliness of their crew. This was really bad first episode to me. I hope the enemies they fight later will be good.

Jan 10, 2015 6:27 PM

Iggy, you bastard! I've been waiting to see you.

Jan 10, 2015 6:57 PM

the painful friday waits start again. oh iggy how ive been waiting for you. good eps the op was ok i really like the ending though.

Jan 10, 2015 7:07 PM

fairygood said:
the painful friday waits start again.

Better then having nothing to look forward to on Fridays. It's pain yes, but it's the type of pain we want

Jan 10, 2015 7:53 PM

gedata said:
fairygood said:
the painful friday waits start again.

Better then having nothing to look forward to on Fridays. It's pain yes, but it's the type of pain we want

Exactly. We need Jojo Fridays.

Jan 10, 2015 9:48 PM

i didnt like season 1 but ill give the second season a try

Jan 10, 2015 11:49 PM

Jojo is BACK! New team member iggy loL. The new stand user is op as hell but he got one weakness....The OP & ED is visually cool looking, time to hunt vampire!!

Jan 11, 2015 12:52 AM
That was a dick move by Kakyoin to not to attack the canteen from the long distance with Emerald Splash. Although to be fair, Kakyouin thought Geb was going to turn on him if he attacked the canteen.

Jan 11, 2015 1:51 AM

PapaGreg said:
elixer said:

Also how fucked up was it that they used 'Last Train Home' as the ED and the ending scene was the picture they took? That got me fucked up so badly I cried in real time HD 1040px. And I watched it while babysitting so the kid looked at me like 'Why does this lady cry all the damn time' he wasn't having none of it lol

You know what I would do, when you know what happen I would switch the song with Unistall

but can it Uninstall my feelings by the time this gets to the last episode? this is serious q btw
"madoka magica is just so ridiculous I mean who is going to believe such a shoddy melodramatic tragedy could have any commercial or moral value"

Jan 11, 2015 2:14 AM

That group picture though... could it be??

Jan 11, 2015 2:32 AM

Yesyesyes JoJo is baaaaack! The OP probably takes a few episodes to kick in. The ED though, is a brilliant choice, just like many of us agreed on.

Today is a good day.

Jan 11, 2015 3:49 AM
The ed feels like it was brought in too early, it would be better if it should up near the last 12 episodes. Playing it for the entirety of the egypt arc is a bit much since the somber tone doesn't really make sense until the last stretch of the story.

Jan 11, 2015 4:14 AM

I wasn't expecting such a chill ED, but I sure do love it. Not really digging the OP, but I feel it could grow on me.

Jan 11, 2015 5:35 AM

berserker15 said:
The new opening and ending are good. I liked how they were riding a cool dune- buggy. I got really pissed when some stupid ass dog became their new member. This dog is just annoying so far and its ruining the coolness and the manliness of their crew. This was really bad first episode to me. I hope the enemies they fight later will be good.

You mean like Lisa Lisa ruined the coolness and manliness of the Battle Tendency characters?

Just because Iggy is a dog doesn't mean he's any less dangerous of a fighter.

Jan 11, 2015 6:34 AM

WarlockAppa said:
That group picture though... could it be??

Everyone's talking about that reference, but I don't get it, even if I've read this part year ago.

Jan 11, 2015 6:43 AM

Orzi said:
Everyone's talking about that reference, but I don't get it, even if I've read this part year ago.

Minor spoiler

Jan 11, 2015 6:51 AM

Kellhus said:
Orzi said:

Minor spoiler

TY, although I don't remember

Jan 11, 2015 8:15 AM

berserker15 said:

Well, you'll hate part 6 if it happens to get an anime.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Jan 11, 2015 8:22 AM
Hobgoblin2099 said:
berserker15 said:

You mean like Lisa Lisa ruined the coolness and manliness of the Battle Tendency characters?

Just because Iggy is a dog doesn't mean he's any less dangerous of a fighter.

PETA be up in arms over this statement!!!!! Discrimination I say!!

Jan 11, 2015 10:59 AM

That's one sexy ED song x)
But with that old style picture at the very end, I feel this is where people will start to die... :(
Well, that's part of JoJo. That, and random people dying for no reason.

Iggy is a damn bad-tempered dog. If he didn't had his power... But it look like Jotaro will beat the crap out of him next episode! :D
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Jan 11, 2015 11:30 AM

JOJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YEAAAA
FKHGJKFNFWF
GIVE THAT BITCH A SALMON
BITCHS LOVE SALMON

Jan 11, 2015 1:09 PM

Really enjoyed that first episode. I couldn't be happier that I managed to power through the first season of Stardust Crusaders just in time for the second part. After hearing of the Egypt arc I had to watch it weekly.

Iggy was pretty funny with Polnareff, and I'm curious to see what happens with him, as in if he'll ever become completely obedient or really be as big help to the crew. I think he will be, and having not read any of the source material, I'm in for a fresh season.

Jan 11, 2015 1:40 PM

Feels like a my arm was cut off and now someone just returned it and I got it reattached. So happy Jojo is back and I can see their weekly antics. This was a 5/5 for me even if the intro song was odd at first but it is growing on me.

Jan 11, 2015 9:08 PM

Didn't figure out that the water stand was attack the pilot's watch at the first sight, Joseph sure is not as clever as he was in part 2...
Modified by Yangbojian, Jan 12, 2015 11:30 PM

Jan 12, 2015 1:59 AM
Opening kinda sucks. Having 3 different artists working on it is hard to make it work, and it didn't turn out the best. The ending is perfect.

Jan 12, 2015 5:29 AM

My weekly dose of JoJo is back! Everything was great and the villain seems very intriguing.

The OP,was not as good as the previous ones,maybe I need some time to get used to it,the ED though,loved it.

My question is(don't know if it was asked/answered before):How the hell did the helicopter got attacked?

Jan 12, 2015 8:07 AM

The_ClownPrince said:
My weekly dose of JoJo is back! Everything was great and the villain seems very intriguing.

The OP,was not as good as the previous ones,maybe I need some time to get used to it,the ED though,loved it.

My question is(don't know if it was asked/answered before):How the hell did the helicopter got attacked?

It was attacked by the enemy stand.

Jan 12, 2015 8:54 AM

I don't like the new opening or ending. Great to see Iggy animated though.
BAN ME

Jan 12, 2015 12:47 PM

The_ClownPrince said:

Dood can hear people breathing from like 4 miles away. It would be pretty easy to attack a helicopter in the sky(or at least attack the pilots, making them crash it).

Jan 12, 2015 6:30 PM

It's good to have you back, JoJo.

Jan 13, 2015 7:22 AM

IGGY !!

New OP is kinda ...

Jan 13, 2015 9:37 AM

Ken_of_Hokuto said:
The_ClownPrince said:

Dood can hear people breathing from like 4 miles away. It would be pretty easy to attack a helicopter in the sky(or at least attack the pilots, making them crash it).
It said in the episode,the stand can move freely underground and can detect sound through vibrations in the ground,making it attack from behind or under the feet of their opponents while the user is miles away.

So how did the stand reached the helicopter or the crew?

Jan 13, 2015 9:41 AM

The_ClownPrince said:
Ken_of_Hokuto said:

It said in the episode,the stand can move freely underground and can detect sound through vibrations in the ground,making it attack from behind or under the feet of their opponents while the user is miles away.

The stand user is the one controlling the stand, it's not automated. As long as he can hear the helicopter (which shouldn't be a problem) he can attack it.

Jan 13, 2015 9:55 AM

Spurt said:
The_ClownPrince said:

The stand user is the one controlling the stand, it's not automated.
I know that,didn't phrase that right lol.

Spurt said:
As long as he can hear the helicopter (which shouldn't be a problem) he can attack it.
I'll just have to stick with that.

Jan 14, 2015 4:47 PM

Wow its back every friday with jojo :D i like this pretty awesome ep thoo!

Jan 14, 2015 5:27 PM

The_ClownPrince said:

It said in the episode, the stand can move freely underground and can detect sound through vibrations in the ground, making it attack from behind or under the feet of their opponents while the user is miles away.

In terms of knowing where his target is, you basically hit the nail on the head. So long as his target is producing sound, he is able to easily locate them through sound vibrations being reflected to the ground. Consider how noisy a helicopter would be against the sand and it'd be stranger for him not to realise where they were.

If you're referring to his ability to manipulate water in a sand desert environment and how he has enough water to reach the helicopter, consider that despite the dry conditions of the biome that sand is excellent at retaining water. Most of the time the water isn't accessible to living organisms, but that doesn't mean that there's no water.
Please refer to here: http://www.pbs.org/edens/namib/source7.htm
Modified by WandererRedux, Jan 14, 2015 5:32 PM

Jan 16, 2015 8:36 AM

The_ClownPrince said:
Ken_of_Hokuto said:

Actually, the reason the blind guy is able to attack people isn't because his stand can detect vibrations.
It's because the person that controls the stand has really good hearing, and uses said hearing to detect where the crusaders are.

Helicopters make a lot of noise, so.....

Jan 16, 2015 10:51 AM

Dragonage2ftw said:

Actually, the reason the blind guy is able to attack people isn't because his stand can detect vibrations.
It's because the person that controls the stand has really good hearing, and uses said hearing to detect where the crusaders are.

Helicopters make a lot of noise, so.....

Hate to embarrass you but sounds are made up of wavelength vibrations buddy. You were right about N'Doul being the one hearing the sounds through vibrations if it makes you feel any better ;).

Jan 17, 2015 11:53 PM

The_Redux said:
The_ClownPrince said:

It said in the episode, the stand can move freely underground and can detect sound through vibrations in the ground, making it attack from behind or under the feet of their opponents while the user is miles away.

If you're referring to his ability to manipulate water in a sand desert environment and how he has enough water to reach the helicopter, consider that despite the dry conditions of the biome that sand is excellent at retaining water. Most of the time the water isn't accessible to living organisms, but that doesn't mean that there's no water.
Please refer to here: http://www.pbs.org/edens/namib/source7.htm
Yeah I was referring to that,plus this weeks episode cleared this out for me. Anyways thanks.

Jan 19, 2015 8:02 AM
WatchGiantRobo

Hope this makes up for how underwhelming S1 of SC was.

Iggy sure is a weird dog.

Jan 19, 2015 8:02 PM

How can a stand made out of water be able to survive by jumping around in the hot desert sand? It should have evaporated long ago. Sorry but the logic here is fail.

Jan 22, 2015 6:39 AM

VanishingKira said:
Hope this makes up for how underwhelming S1 of SC was.

Iggy sure is a weird dog.

Don't worry.

It will.

Jan 22, 2015 9:31 AM

Monad said:
How can a stand made out of water be able to survive by jumping around in the hot desert sand? It should have evaporated long ago. Sorry but the logic here is fail.

Just want to point out that you probably should have left your traditional logic at the door sometime around the first 10 episodes of the first series. This is Jojo logic we are running on now.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Jan 22, 2015 9:31 AM

Monad said:

It's a Stand, not water. It doesn't evaporate because it's not a normal existence. Just like Avdol's fire.

Also, you had a problem with this but not all of the various injuries the group has disappearing between episodes?
Modified by Hobgoblin2099, Jan 22, 2015 9:37 AM

Jan 23, 2015 6:35 AM

Hobgoblin2099 said:
Monad said:

It's a Stand, not water. It doesn't evaporate because it's not a normal existence. Just like Avdol's fire.

Also, you had a problem with this but not all of the various injuries the group has disappearing between episodes?

This.

The water that N'Doul uses isn't regular water. It doesn't have the same properties that water does.

Feb 6, 2015 8:23 AM

OP is too good

Feb 11, 2015 10:11 AM

Icarusu said:
OP is too good

I agree.

Feb 12, 2015 10:30 AM

The second season is off to as good of a start as it can get. Iggy is hilarious and the quality is still great overall.

The ending theme I also feel is very fitting, the somber tone fits for me since I already know what happens by the end(Having seen the 90s ovas).

Jun 2, 2015 8:06 PM

I always love jojo EDs
this one is probably my favorite

Jun 23, 2015 6:53 AM

This sure is Jojo alright! A bit sad that the OP and ED aren't as good as the previous ones but well let's see what's next!

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »