Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Episode 1 Discussion

Jan 9, 2015 10:40 AM

This Producer-san is quite different but still enjoyable. His tone and just his personality was enjoyable.

Actually enjoyed myself quite a bit and laughed at times. Uzuki asking those questions and Producer-san actually answering.

Rin joining at the end, a pretty nice episode.

Jan 9, 2015 10:41 AM

Loved the fact that this Producer-san is almost the exact opposite of the original one.
Keeps thing fresh and unexpected.

Also who cares who's better lol.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/

Jan 9, 2015 10:44 AM

That was better than I expected. Rin acts surprisingly mature compared to how 15-year-olds are often portrayed in anime. I thought it was odd that the producer would be pursuing someone who had never sought to become an idol, but I suppose we'll get to know more about the reasoning later.

Uzuki cheerfulness seemed a bit overdone, but I can live with it. I like how starkly the producer's personality contrasts to it, even if he does act a bit socially inept.

It was a decent start overall.

Jan 9, 2015 10:59 AM

Ah. Finally the episode is here.

Good episode as expected. The girls Uzuki and Rin are interesting. The producer is also interesting that he's stiff and stoic one. The pacing is okay. It's just the first episode so I don't expect anything better. I like it nice and slowly.

I've been waiting for this when this was announced. I'm a bit disappointed it wasn't a 2nd season of the first idolmaster but it made up with the movie for me. One thing I really, really like about this compared to other idol anime is that, it uses pure 2d animation for the dancing performance which I loved about the the first one.

I'm excited to see how this goes.

Jan 9, 2015 11:12 AM

TripleSRank said:
That was better than I expected. Rin acts surprisingly mature compared to how 15-year-olds are often portrayed in anime. I thought it was odd that the producer would be pursuing someone who had never sought to become an idol, but I suppose we'll get to know more about the reasoning later.

Uzuki cheerfulness seemed a bit overdone, but I can live with it. I like how starkly the producer's personality contrasts to it, even if he does act a bit socially inept.

Their ages full felt off for me, Rin looks and acts much older, same for Uzuki, I actually thought she was around high-school age (and she is) but when she started talking about how she waited for sooooo long and I started thinking she was actually older but nope, just an high-schooler.

Jan 9, 2015 11:13 AM

They introduced two idols in this episode; Rin and Uzuki.

That producer sure has a scary look that made him a suspicious person...poor him.

Jan 9, 2015 11:17 AM

Pretty good intro recruitment episode. I'm happy with what's to come.

Jan 9, 2015 11:23 AM

This new producer totally isn't as generic as the old anime producer but I'm not sure if I can find this silent socially idiotic gorilla likable

Jan 9, 2015 11:27 AM

Paulo27 said:
TripleSRank said:

Their ages full felt off for me, Rin looks and acts much older, same for Uzuki, I actually thought she was around high-school age (and she is) but when she started talking about how she waited for sooooo long and I started thinking she was actually older but nope, just an high-schooler.

To be honest, I was thinking they were already adults as well for the same reasons you gave. I can live with "mature 15-year-old" though.

Jan 9, 2015 11:33 AM

Gosh, Rin might as well be the producer.

Jan 9, 2015 11:36 AM

Rin was awesome! Sucks that Koume is only a supporting character

Jan 9, 2015 12:16 PM

This was a nice episode.

Rin is kawaii. Uzuki, not so much. Still kawaii, but not Rin level.

But why Rin? "her smile" isn't a good enough reason to justify producer-san wanting to get her to become an idol. And lol, that producer is scary. Way different from the other iDOLM@STER.

It should become something great because of its relation with the other iDOLM@STER which,was very great.

Jan 9, 2015 12:16 PM

Woah this P-san is so freaking ikemen. IKEMEN

Didnt pick up 765idolmaster, but will probably watch for sachiko sama =>

A good start for a first episode

Jan 9, 2015 12:50 PM

nothing special. rin looked amazing though. producer-san is a bit creepy. imagine some big guy seeing your daughter everyday after school trying to recruit her for some magical idol job. uhh.. 911 pls LOL

Jan 9, 2015 1:10 PM
Kurogashi said:
nothing special. rin looked amazing though. producer-san is a bit creepy. imagine some big guy seeing your daughter everyday after school trying to recruit her for some magical idol job. uhh.. 911 pls LOL
with a mark on the big. this guy is scary

Jan 9, 2015 1:14 PM

That policewoman Takane...

Jan 9, 2015 1:27 PM

I really thought the producer really boosted this episode. The kind of guy you can sympathize with a little. He's a big guy, looks intimidating, and doesn't appear to be the most skilled social person out there. But he's not a bad guy and is doing his best. I think he'll help make things so entertaining because he stands out.

I'm curious for the action reason for scouting Rin. Though I could buy the idea that she has a lot of presence. Could keep the area around that kid clear based purely on attitude and presence. It did get her in trouble, but that ability to stand out might serve her pretty well going forward.

Definitely felt like Rin's recruitment episode, which is fine since she stood out. Was worth finding out more about her as the episode went on.

Jan 9, 2015 1:35 PM

The new Producer is amazing lol.

Jan 9, 2015 2:14 PM
most generic idol show ever

Jan 9, 2015 2:15 PM

FlowwolF said:

The best Produce-san ever.

insert cool edgy lines
shameless self promote
lame poet and quote

Jan 9, 2015 2:16 PM

FlowwolF said:

The best Produce-san ever.

insert cool edgy lines
shameless self promote
lame poet and quote

Jan 9, 2015 2:24 PM

Loved this first episode! Rin's character is cool can't wait to see more of her <3

the new producer looks incompetent but funny lol also it was nice to see the 765 pro girls around the city on posters and stuff :3

Jan 9, 2015 2:39 PM

P-san is the best girl.

Jan 9, 2015 3:05 PM

HOLY SHIT SHIBURIN IS SO HOT
anyways I can't wait to see the rest of the girls
Uzuki is a little annoying w how chirpy she is but expected that already
Kaede in the OP was nice ♥

Jan 9, 2015 3:58 PM

Cinderella Girls P-san > im@s P-san

Really liked this episode, Uzuki was very likable and Rin was cool af. The producer is extremely likable as well. I would say this is off to a good start.
[center][/center]

Jan 9, 2015 4:04 PM

So excited for this series <3 Uzuki is the bestttt, looking forward to more episodes~!

Jan 9, 2015 4:31 PM

I didn't expect to like this so much. It's already a million times better than the original Idolm@s anime. Very fun and well paced. I can see this easily getting a 7+/10 from me if it keeps it up. Good OP theme too.

Producer's voice is hnnng. I thought it was Hosoya at first...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!

Jan 9, 2015 4:56 PM

I like the producer :3

Jan 9, 2015 5:03 PM
WatchGiantRobo

Urgh,the Producer looks weird,not that that matters cause the girls are the main appeal of this show (aside from the music aspect).

Think I might end up like this more than the first season,mainly cause I liked all the girls introduced so far.

Jan 9, 2015 5:04 PM

VanishingKira said:
Urgh,the Producer looks weird

yeh he looks like a creep :/

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!

Jan 9, 2015 5:43 PM

mayukachan said:
VanishingKira said:
Urgh,the Producer looks weird

Producer-san is beautiful on the inside.
[center][/center]

Jan 9, 2015 5:44 PM

I'm just gonna..

[center][/center]

Jan 9, 2015 5:57 PM

I think I might pick this up and try to watch the other idolm@ster season.

I refuse to watch that mecha season though.

veteran idolM@ster fans; how does this season compare to the other non-mecha season? "season 2"?

(07.11.17) previous username = kingscounty

PM me all of your anime recommendations !

~ visit my wordpress = dfbusy.wordpress.com ~

Jan 9, 2015 6:13 PM

vitaxlilium said:
mayukachan said:

Poor Producer. He just wants to be loved.

Jan 9, 2015 6:23 PM

Oh wow, I didn't expect that I would like this so much
Might be better than the first im@s
Relaxing and very enjoyable start
Rin is so lovely
Modified by TriZen, Jan 9, 2015 6:26 PM

Jan 9, 2015 6:31 PM

TripleSRank said:
vitaxlilium said:

Poor Producer. He just wants to be loved.
No one understands him.

Jan 9, 2015 6:46 PM

Wow this anime really blew my expectation. Producer reminds me of Nozaki. Seeing 765 Production posters makes me happy.
Modified by Shigure, Jan 9, 2015 6:49 PM

Jan 9, 2015 6:55 PM

I wonder when they will fix up the clock, hopefully just before the end(Midnight)? ha~ha~ha~.

P looks really confident and trustworthy, perfect for my self-insertion.

Way better than the first season that just throw you into a sea of characters, this time it gradually introduces and builds up its characters, a little bit slow and predictable but overall decent episode even for non-fans.

I still don't remember how did I sit through The Idolm@ster, maybe I was drugged or I'm just a tsundere, or both?

Jan 9, 2015 6:59 PM

Bandai Namco Games is apparently directly involved in the production of this anime compared to the first season so that might be some of the difference people are noticing too. Apparently they've been quite adamant and hands on as to how certain themes, motifs and ideas are supposed to play out. Obviously not going to sit her and claim I was blown away but that's probably one of the more palatable shows I've come across this season.

Jan 9, 2015 8:05 PM

Rin is honestly so cute.

Jan 9, 2015 8:37 PM

It's only the first episode and I'm already liking Rin.

And I like this producer compared to the producer of 765 pro.
[center]

Jan 9, 2015 9:02 PM

Haven't watched the original iDOLM@STER yet but this first episode was pretty good. The atmosphere is unbelievably pleasant, and so are the characters. This might be a fun ride. Btw, I'm loving the producer! It might be just me but I find characters like him pretty cute. He barely talks! Looking forward to more.

Jan 9, 2015 9:13 PM

A rather mature girl??? Count me in. Rin is gonna be the best gal out of all of them, including the previous show uwu

Uzuki is a pretty typical protagonist character, which I tend to dislike, but she was all right.

Jan 9, 2015 10:48 PM

i liked it this new episode :D

Jan 9, 2015 10:49 PM

I like Rin, but I think the first episode was rather bland. Uzuki felt a bit forced. :>

We'll see how this turns out. :)

Jan 9, 2015 11:30 PM

Since I'm a fan of the original Idolmaster, I hope this series can make it on the same level as the original. I like the start where they recruit more members and established an Idol.

The Producer seems likable and funny, those stares just gave me a good laugh sometimes XD.

Really love those pictures of the 765 cameo members in the episode. I wonder if they make a cameo in actual person. Can't wait to see more of this :D.

Jan 9, 2015 11:42 PM

Lol dat producer.
Liking him so far.
Paulo27 said:
Overall pretty good, Producer best girl.

Lol true dat.
Uzuki and Rin :D

Jan 10, 2015 12:14 AM

The producer in the idolmaster is better than the old one. Poor fella just can't catch a break. xD Can't wait to see the other recruits. Also, please let this be a 24 or 26 episode series.
Modified by AnimeJunky, Jan 10, 2015 12:18 AM

Jan 10, 2015 12:26 AM
Awkward producer-san looks to be the best thing in this series...... he's already blowing up on pixiv and Japanese twitter.

Jan 10, 2015 12:45 AM

Rin is the only one interested me so far. Still miss the original one.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »