Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Episode 1 Discussion

Feb 3, 2015 7:18 AM

765 hangover :((
The new Producer-san is a bit weird but he says pretty nice things.
I'm glad I picked up the Idol@ster series.

Feb 24, 2015 1:52 AM

nice start 10/10
nanofate fan
konata x kagami fan

Feb 25, 2015 4:59 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Uzuki's expression when New Producer-san walked in the room, priceless. Even funnier were the lessons scenes. This new Producer-san who is totally the opposite of the old Producer-san is also quite interesting.

Rin is already pretty likable. Her coldness and reserved personality remind me of Chihaya from 765 Pro.

Mar 6, 2015 10:47 PM

I like Producer-san because of his smile :D

Mar 14, 2015 3:57 AM
So the producer in this one is a different producer from the one in the first series of games eh? Can he romance the girls in the game as well? It would be even creepier than it was with the first producer since this guy gives off a vibe that males him seem even older than he actually is. I know the producer in the game is however you want him to be but this is his canon form.

I didn't expect them to make the main girl a happy-go-lucky girl cuz that's pretty much what Haruka already was. Or at least I think he was, don't really care enough about the series to really know. Anywho, more hentai material.

Mar 16, 2015 3:44 AM
I just got done watching the original iDOLM@STER, so it makes me feel both happy and strange seeing the other girls on many posters. And my first impression of the new Producer when I saw his picture... Was only half correct... He's nicer than I was thinking, but he still seems a little bit stiff.

meishika said:
I like Producer-san because of his smile :D

I see what you did there.

Sep 11, 2015 12:47 PM

It's soo funny how the producer looks like a stalker when he first appeared in the episode. Really love the introduction to this episode, can't wait to see more from this!

Sep 20, 2015 1:28 PM
Top Aidoru ♪

Well, that was quite straightforward. Nothing special yet, but I'll remain hopeful. I know nothing about Cinderella Girls beyond what side comments and comparisons have been made to the iDOLM@STER anime made prior to this, so this will be a trial for me to reintroduce myself to the series. Thus far, the Producer is an interesting piece of work. I kept thinking that it was Jouji Nakata voicing him, but thankfully I was wrong. It would have been quite awkward otherwise. Anyways, there's not much to go off of yet, so off to the next episodes I go. It's going to be hard to not compare this to the previous series though, so that'll be a challenge.

Nov 27, 2015 10:11 AM

I like that this first episode just focused on 2 girls. In the original im@s I felt like the first episode was way too much having all the girls introduced at once.

Dec 9, 2015 8:25 AM

I love this New Producer. The previous one was Nice but he is even better.His personality traits are so interesting. At first I wasn't able able to make up my mind on whether i should watch this season or not but Thanks to this new Producer-san I'm totally into this. Characters like him are rare to find.

Oct 3, 2016 3:49 AM

The OP is already better than the ones in the 1st series (tho I liked Change a bit)

I can already see why producer is considered best boi.

Okay so these people actually go to school. I'm relieved.

What lessons is he giving to Uzuki, lol. Wasn't it the trainers job to give the lessons? Uh.

So far I prefer Uzuki but Rin is pretty cool. Waiting for her to get softer.
And I can see why its rated the way it is. Although visuaully as impressive, it's a bit boring as the premise is different, the girls have yet to get together. With a cast as huge as that, I can see why it would get repetitive and affect the characters screentime.

Sep 18, 2017 9:43 AM

We went from a pretty normal Producer to a MENACING PRODUCER

Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]