Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2015 10:51 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
After 17 years of the first season it's really great to come back to all characters and to the story with a little bit more details added. 8/10
Jan 30, 2015 6:48 AM

Dec 2008
anyone know where to see this subbed?
May 31, 2016 10:40 AM

May 2012
Oh boy this is a great recap of the first couple seasons! Really nice to see some actual plot development as well in this recap rather than the Battle Stages which were only focused on the races!

All in all a great special I must say!
Jan 3, 2018 11:04 AM

Apr 2015
Did not really liked it. It lost his superb in a certain way. Like the music, the rythm. I've prefered watching the other films that summarize the different seasons than this one.
The commentary of the staff is quite cool nonetheless.
Feb 16, 2018 5:10 PM

Feb 2013
I probably should have watched this before season 4...
Nice review though. Interesting seeing the animation get better by the season. Now I know why the sound effects were so realistic (they were real!)
Feb 16, 2018 5:17 PM
Apr 2013
BurntJelly said:
Now I know why the sound effects were so realistic (they were real!)

I wish more people actually realise this. The sound engineering throughout the anime is realistic enough to gain actual motorheads' seal of approval.
Sep 6, 2018 4:19 PM

Sep 2011
Leaving the big, long, and (at least for me) unnecessary recap, this was good. I wish my favorites had this kind of special with a bit of the backstage of their production, it's always nice to see the effort put on the making of an anime.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.