Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Parasyte
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Jun 7, 2020 2:11 PM
Dec 2019
Am I the only one who just cannot give a shit about Murano and Shinichi's relationship? Everything about them seems so forced, like the author just shoved a romance storyline into the plot to scratch that itch for some readers/viewers.

When I see Murano and Shinichi quarrel like this, I just get annoyed, not because of the situation, but just because it's the same cyclical argument over and over again. "You've changed!" "Nothing's up." Over and over. It's what's keeping this show from being truly a great show to me. I really hope something happens to make me change my mind.
Jun 18, 2020 6:48 PM

Jul 2016
Why didn't Shinichi just take care of the guy when he was still in range? Only after he gets away he sees the potential threat the journalist is.

Honestly, I really hate it when Shinichi gets "conveniently sentinemental".
Jun 18, 2020 6:50 PM

Jul 2016
neonevangelist said:
Am I the only one who just cannot give a shit about Murano and Shinichi's relationship? Everything about them seems so forced, like the author just shoved a romance storyline into the plot to scratch that itch for some readers/viewers.

When I see Murano and Shinichi quarrel like this, I just get annoyed, not because of the situation, but just because it's the same cyclical argument over and over again. "You've changed!" "Nothing's up." Over and over. It's what's keeping this show from being truly a great show to me. I really hope something happens to make me change my mind.

I completely agree! Murano is annoying and the story would be much better without the romantic sub-plot.
Jul 5, 2020 11:22 PM
Oct 2019
Shinichi needs to focus and start training on absorbing his hand parasite and being able to control it completely. Obviously you'd do it while hand thingy is sleeping. If it's even possible.

Otherwise Shinichi is going to wind up dead at the end. And depending on how Shinichi acts from here on out, I may actually root for his death. I just don't like "stupid". And he's still stupid sometimes, even if he's much less stupid than before.

Also, this chick is STILL hung up on the whole "something's different about you" shtick, but at least this time she actually has a good reason to make that claim. Sigh.
Jul 27, 2020 2:02 AM

Apr 2020
-Tf, the way she quietened that baby was creepy dude, godamn, i felt it when the nanny struggled to even pick up her bag
-Damnit, now we are back to a bad relationship, that kinda sucks!
-That Ryouko(or whatever her new name is now) finitely coming soon
--AbiSa--
Feb 24, 2021 7:07 AM

Jul 2017
Poor Murano and poor Izumi. Murano's trying really, really hard to be with Izumi since it's clear how much she loves him but the fact that he's lost the ability to cry and show genuine empathy, to the point where losing close people towards him doesn't affect him anymore. He's so broken in her eyes to the point where he seems like a completely different being, but he's also unwilling to let her in on what's going wrong, making her almost feel like he doesn't trust her enough. And it's also understandable why Izumi's hiding all of this, especially after he got exposed to a human and is a nervous wreck about being turned to a lab rat of some sorts as eyes could be on him all the time now. Just a very tough situation for the both of them and their compatibility.

Izumi walking out of class like that also reminds me of how I would walk out of classes in school where I just had it with the teachers or the school itself for that day. Would just walk out in the middle, and get a cab to go home without a single care or thought about going back.
Mar 13, 2021 5:46 PM
Mar 2021
This was another great episode and I rate it a 5/5

That baby is very creepy and gives me weird vibes

That scene with Murano was heartbreaking, he wants to tell her so bad but he knows that would risk her life if she knew about him since Migi is stronger than him.
Jun 24, 2021 5:52 PM

Apr 2018
BE QUIET XD THE BABY
Goddamn whats happening with this serie.
Well they got exposed and didn't kill the person and now everything will go in the wrong direction.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Nov 15, 2021 9:38 AM
Aug 2017
That command on the baby :( wtf has she done to it

Shinichi has killed humans before why tf did he not kill that detective fucks sake

Poor Shinichi everythings going to shit for him
Nov 21, 2021 8:20 AM

Feb 2015
Hmmmm I’m not a fan of this “won’t kill a human no matter what cause humans are all innocent” mindset he has
Dec 4, 2022 8:28 PM
Apr 2021
got to serious, too much talkin (meaning reading) made me kina bored, prolly just me tho
Dec 4, 2022 11:43 PM
May 2020
this episode really captures how much difficulty Shinichi's going through, and how he can't even get the help he needs and how he really has to handle everything alone... poor dude.
Dec 6, 2022 1:20 PM
Oct 2022
Why people so obsessed with Crying?
Jun 8, 2023 5:12 AM
Aug 2022
I hate you clingy bitch 
Aug 14, 2023 5:33 PM
Feb 2023
God damn this show can be heartbreaking. The dynamic between Murano and Shinichi is soul destroying.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» Netfix - Parasyte: The Grey A Korean Live-Action series

sarahak - Aug 24, 2022

24 by Elfezen »»
Apr 23, 1:19 AM

» [SPOILERS] Parasyte: The Grey, Post-watch discussion thread

JVskunkape - Apr 13

0 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 13, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2015

244 by httplatte »»
Apr 12, 12:25 AM

» Biggest plot hole? Or maybe not

egosumjohn - Apr 6

21 by Ankibank »»
Apr 11, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Mar 25, 2015

654 by brenosempau »»
Apr 11, 9:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.