New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 23, 2016 8:12 PM
Mar 2016
BTW I heard that the professor is the boss of the black organization
Mar 24, 2016 2:30 AM
Jul 2011
Hardly.

He is always with Ai or Conan. How can he lead the organization?
Also why keep in the dark Vermouth about Shinichi and Shiho?
She wouldn't kill them unlike Gin who would do it despite all orders.
megaloadMar 24, 2016 2:35 AM
May 8, 2016 12:27 PM
Apr 2016
megaload said:
There are tons of plot treads in Conan and no way to swiftly resolve them quickly.

1. The BO is vast and complex. Just finding and beating the boss is not enough.
2. Finding a cure for Conan and Ai is deaply connected with Vermouth's eternal youth, this new "out of domain sister" and the mystery of Ai's parents.
3. Also there are tons of couples and shipping - from professor Agasa and his blond (and rich) childhood friend to almost all the police officers in marriageable age. ;)))

A huge work effort must be done.

Maybe the fastest method - resolving BO and Apotoxin antidote, then making time skip to fix all other issues.
I agree with you because after 800 episode s he didn't find a real way to the boss of the Bo and I don't know how he will beat persons like gin and vermouth and it is so hard to decide how it will end as if he ends with haibara some fans will be sad and if he ends with ran others will be sad and maybe he can't make a happy ending for all fans or the characters so I thing it will go on for along time
Jun 7, 2016 6:21 PM
Jun 2016
I wish that it would end but somehow taking it to another direction. ik this is terrible but something like Ran finds out that Conan is Shinichi and this will cause drama and she'll possibly find out it is the black organization and from there either she's "brave" enough to confront them and in the end something like she also got poisoned and got turned into little Ran lol. Or it can be any other ending like she accepts the truth and from there she views Conan as Shinichi and acts very lovey-dovey and awkward and somehow days later Haibara Ai somehow found the cure to APTX4869 and they captured the black organization. Hopefully if this ever happens there will be a fast forward to when they get older and probably have detective kids themselves.
Jul 7, 2016 12:29 AM
Jul 2016
I love the show, don't get me wrong, but seriously? Not even my grandma has watched as many shows are there are episodes of Detective Conan. I WANT IT TO END!!! I get it. Most of you want it to continue, for your children to grow up with it. But as of now most of you need to grow a brain. You can always find the episodes somewhere and make your child watch them, so the rest of us can finally find out how it ends.
Jul 7, 2016 12:35 AM

Dec 2015
I dont think it'll ever end
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 23, 2016 5:13 AM
Feb 2016
It will definitely end someday. I just wish it end with a happy ending, Conan can turn into Shinichi and be with Ran. But I also feel sorry for Haibara. Gin and his team (or whatever it is called) get caught. The last scene is Shinichi and Ran walk into a sunset. :D Or something else but it needs to be a happy ending!
Sep 26, 2016 2:56 PM

Mar 2016
I heard from somewhere that the mangaka's ex-wife (Conan's VA) knows the ending, so if he dies unexpectedly, its all covered. Maybe it'll end in the next decade since the new movie has development from the Black Organization? :)
Sep 29, 2016 2:26 PM

Feb 2015
I'm sure it will end, someday... Not this year though, probably... I don't know... ask the mangaka himself.

Me: Will DC ever end, like you know have its cliche ending that Kudou will be back to normal and marry Haibara?

DC mangaka: Yes, I have that kind of ending in mind. Though, I'd like to earn some bucks first so its not gonna end.

Oct 20, 2016 3:29 PM

Apr 2015
vigorousjammer said:
I hope the black organization story gets wrapped up, Conan tells Ran everything, and somehow returns to being Shinichi, the show ends, and we get a sequel... "Meitantei Kudo" :P

That would be awesome.
Nov 28, 2016 11:10 PM

Feb 2016
I honestly hope it gets an ending. I love this series so much, an it definitely deserves closure. I'm worried with it being dragged out so long it might be canceled.
Nov 28, 2016 11:16 PM

Jul 2016
I only saw the first ~120 episodes and I loved it. Has there actually been any real development since then? If so, I'll never touch it again. But if not, I just want to see the ending.
Dec 3, 2016 9:52 AM
Feb 2015
OGBsweets said:
I only saw the first ~120 episodes and I loved it. Has there actually been any real development since then? If so, I'll never touch it again. But if not, I just want to see the ending.
yes there is a lot of developement and new characters
Dec 3, 2016 10:37 AM

Feb 2015
LouM said:
OGBsweets said:
yes there is a lot of developement and new characters

Lol.... I kinda, don't know about that one... I feel like, watching Detective Conan, just piles the fillers to the non-filler EP's.

But, still it is a chill anime to watch, despite me not knowing shit about the whole, "solving" thing... xD
Dec 7, 2016 1:34 AM
Jul 2011
@_Ako_, just skip the fillers then. They are really bad lately.

Also the manga cases may rarely be connected to the Black Organization but often they contain bits of information about it and about the people fighting it.

Like in the second arc with the ramen "so good to die for" restaurant there was revelation about Sera's connection to the shogi champion and also that the name of the little girl with her is Mari.
I like this way of handing puzzle pieces.
Dec 7, 2016 5:42 AM

Feb 2015
megaload said:
@_Ako_, just skip the fillers then. They are really bad lately.

Also the manga cases may rarely be connected to the Black Organization but often they contain bits of information about it and about the people fighting it.

Like in the second arc with the ramen "so good to die for" restaurant there was revelation about Sera's connection to the shogi champion and also that the name of the little girl with her is Mari.
I like this way of handing puzzle pieces.

Mhhhh... I still do watch the filler EP's. I mean I started watching it as that, why would I bother stopping now?

Ohhh... I have forgotten about that EP's dude... xD
Feb 20, 2017 12:54 AM

Nov 2014
when mangaka dies

Feb 20, 2017 6:27 AM
Jul 2018
i'm kinda hoping this wont end for now because i just started and i wanna catch up
Feb 25, 2017 6:14 PM
Aug 2015
If they ended it, they would some how find away to incorporate a sequel so I don't know if I want it to end haha
Mar 8, 2017 5:32 AM
Jul 2011
Duckerz
If they ended it, they would some how find away to incorporate a sequel

Or maybe to finish Magic Kaitou- find the piece of the comet, crush the other organization (or maybe they are fractions).
Dec 4, 2017 4:50 PM

Jun 2014
it doesn't need an ending, because we all know how it will end. conan will catch the black organisation, find the antidote and marry ran. anything else would piss off loyal fans of 23 years (oh dear, me and the manga are the same age). as long as aoyama still comes up with intriguing stories to tell, it can go on forever. i don't need a conclusion, because it was never about reaching the end to begin with.
Dec 18, 2017 9:56 AM

Nov 2014
haveacigar said:
it doesn't need an ending, because we all know how it will end. conan will catch the black organisation, find the antidote and marry ran. anything else would piss off loyal fans of 23 years (oh dear, me and the manga are the same age). as long as aoyama still comes up with intriguing stories to tell, it can go on forever. i don't need a conclusion, because it was never about reaching the end to begin with.
I want to actually see it and feel good about it

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 11 Discussion

Jawaese - Aug 17, 2010

33 by xiao_li »»
Apr 16, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1119 Discussion

hai_X_is - Apr 6

8 by jcadle »»
Apr 14, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 1100 Discussion

hai_X_is - Oct 14, 2023

5 by AnimeLover813 »»
Apr 14, 3:57 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 1099 Discussion

hai_X_is - Sep 30, 2023

13 by AnimeLover813 »»
Apr 14, 3:22 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 1098 Discussion

anime-prime - Sep 23, 2023

9 by AnimeLover813 »»
Apr 14, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.