Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 5, 2015 2:15 PM

Nov 2014
mira-lala said:

Another pic of Seiba is peril! To match the thread name! :D

cutest Best Saber pic I've seen in a while, tbh.
Jan 5, 2015 2:22 PM

Nov 2010
We need Fate/Pinball spinoff. XD
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Jan 5, 2015 2:27 PM

Oct 2014
^ And make the pinball look like Saber's face. :P
“When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth. - Shinichi Kudo” - Gosho Aoyama

The Ayako Mitsuzuri Fan Club

Taiga Fuji-nee Club

Prince Kashima Club
Jan 5, 2015 2:28 PM

Sep 2013
Here's some more ya sick bastards
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2015 2:29 PM

Nov 2010
mickdrew_99 said:

Wh... where does that happen? O_O I don't remember it...
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Jan 5, 2015 2:31 PM

Sep 2013
Aurioch said:
mickdrew_99 said:

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2015 2:34 PM

Nov 2014
mickdrew_99 said:
Aurioch said:

Jan 5, 2015 2:41 PM

Jul 2007
Ima gonna need to post this again, am I not?
Jan 5, 2015 2:46 PM

Sep 2013
Somehow knew Fai wouldn't miss an opportunity to post that.

Guess that means I'm psychic now.
Jan 5, 2015 2:47 PM

Jul 2007
mickdrew_99 said:
Somehow knew Fai wouldn't miss an opportunity to post that.

Guess that means I'm psychic now.

Oh please, it is the winning image on this topic. Not posting it when discussing seiba beatdowns is just sacrilege.
Jan 5, 2015 2:48 PM

Oct 2014
Lala, don't turn this into Spoiler town pls ;_;

Let me enjoy Saybah suffering without being spoiled
Jan 5, 2015 2:48 PM

Nov 2014
CookingPriest said:

The one in the bottom is real? The BD is something else....something good
Jan 5, 2015 2:50 PM

Oct 2014
Man Saber has some weird kinks........ 0_e
“When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth. - Shinichi Kudo” - Gosho Aoyama

Taiga Fuji-nee Club

Prince Kashima Club
Jan 5, 2015 3:15 PM

Dec 2014
Idk strangling seems to be quite popular these days

Jan 5, 2015 3:18 PM

Jul 2013
VarunaBles said:
CookingPriest said:

It isn't real but very funny.
Jan 5, 2015 3:24 PM

Nov 2014
Guilek said:
VarunaBles said:

It isn't real but very funny.

DAFUQ?! NOOOOO!!!!

O-oh......T-That's good. We wouldn't want that....
Jan 5, 2015 3:29 PM

Jul 2007
After all no body of water can stop her...oh wait...

Jan 5, 2015 4:02 PM

Nov 2010
mickdrew_99 said:
Aurioch said:

Ah, so that's why I don't remember it. I read that scene long ago, in original 2004 version of VN with mirror moon's patch.

Guess I gotta reread Realta Nua version completely.
astroprogs said:

Not air.
Jan 5, 2015 4:06 PM

Aug 2014
Aurioch said:
mickdrew_99 said:

Ah, so that's why I don't remember it. I read that scene long ago, in original 2004 version of VN with mirror moon's patch.

Guess I gotta reread Realta Nua version completely.

Worth it for sure, even for the soundtrack alone.
Jan 6, 2015 8:16 AM

Sep 2014
CookingPriest said:

It's meh, dood. What's fun is her suffering face. ~.~ Disgusting things are disgusting. And that is, disgusting.

CookingPriest said:
After all no body of water can stop her...oh wait...

You understand that this is an amazing pic? Who are you, and where have you taken Fai? ~.~

Two pics I saved for a while;

Cos, trololol, Ufo animates her really well even when crying.
The sun is a deadly laser
Jan 6, 2015 8:56 AM

Oct 2014
Crying Saybah best Saybah
Jan 6, 2015 9:14 AM

Sep 2014
Some more^

Zero is famous for it's Seiba-suffering. Even Uro admitted it ~.~
Jan 6, 2015 9:30 AM

Oct 2014
mira-lala said:
Some more^

Zero is famous for it's Seiba-suffering. Even Uro admitted it ~.~

At this rate you might as well a start a club for this Lala. :P

Taiga Fuji-nee Club

Prince Kashima Club
Jan 6, 2015 11:24 AM

Jul 2011
And you aren't wrong
Jan 6, 2015 1:16 PM

Nov 2014
Rin was more of a punching bag, if we're going by the literal meaning. Took Kuzu's "no more babies" punch like a champ.

Jan 6, 2015 1:47 PM

Jul 2007
Of course Seiba sucks.
She knows how to please a man.
Jan 6, 2015 1:48 PM

Oct 2014
CookingPriest said:
Of course Seiba sucks.

(HUGE SPOILER)
Jan 6, 2015 1:54 PM

Jul 2007
you can't do nothing when seiba fell at you
Jan 6, 2015 2:32 PM

Aug 2014
Shrimperor said:
CookingPriest said:
Of course Seiba sucks.

(HUGE SPOILER)

Not quite.
Jan 28, 2015 2:12 PM

Aug 2014
So far, in this first half.... shes just a bodyguard with a big appetite.
Jan 28, 2015 7:31 PM

Jul 2013
y123y said:

Who's gotten into really bad near-death situations four times thus far. Lancer, Berserker, Assassin, and Kuzuki all nearly killed her.

Jan 28, 2015 7:35 PM

Sep 2013
MercifulPriest said:
y123y said:

Who's gotten into really bad near-death situations four times thus far. Lancer, Berserker, Assassin, and Kuzuki all nearly killed her.

She outclasses Lancer, killed Berserker once, was taken by surprise with Kuzuki, and...well.....screw assassin he's just a show off :3
Jan 28, 2015 7:51 PM

Jul 2013
Mickdrew said:
MercifulPriest said:

She outclasses Lancer, killed Berserker once, was taken by surprise with Kuzuki, and...well.....screw assassin he's just a show off :3

She outclassed Lancer, but then suddenly GAY BULGE

For Berserker, his lost life got recovered anyway over the next few days, and even if it didn't, he became immune to Strike Air~ She wouldn't have survived if Archer hadn't interrupted.

Still counts with Kuzuki, since he nearly killed Saber.

And yes, Assassin is just that cool~

Jan 28, 2015 8:00 PM

Sep 2013
MercifulPriest said:
Mickdrew said:

She outclassed Lancer, but then suddenly GAY BULGE

For Berserker, his lost life got recovered anyway over the next few days, and even if it didn't, he became immune to Strike Air~ She wouldn't have survived if Archer hadn't interrupted.

Still counts with Kuzuki, since he nearly killed Saber.

And yes, Assassin is just that cool~

She survived his deadly blow, though. Lancer can shoot his Gay Bulge all day - let's see how he takes an Excaliblast to the face :3

Berserker dies before she did. SIEBA WINS!

If Berserker can beat Saber eventually, she'd eventually get Kuzuki after regrouping - and without dying once.
Jan 28, 2015 8:29 PM

Jul 2007
You mean she survived Lancer's
attack? Wow, such a winner that seiba :#
Jan 28, 2015 8:36 PM

Sep 2013
CookingPriest said:
You mean she survived Lancer's
attack? Wow, such a winner that seiba :#

(◣_◢)

Well, isn't Lancer such a nice guy to go easy on someone overwhelming him. I'm sure if he turned the dial up, Saber would've had no chance...

Plus, I don't think you want to start making the argument that Saber was only winning cause Lancer was holding back. Don't want FSN to start sounding like a shonen, would we?
Jan 28, 2015 8:59 PM

Jan 2014
Mickdrew said:

She survived his deadly blow, though. Lancer can shoot his Gay Bulge all day - let's see how he takes an Excaliblast to the face :3

You forget Lancer has the throwing version Gay Bulge, my friend.

Luck doesn't work against that one.
Jan 28, 2015 9:11 PM

Sep 2013
chickenonthepan said:
Mickdrew said:

Ah yes, the throwing Gay Bulge; the other of Lancer's Super-Ultimate-Indefensible-Impossible-To-Stop-Oh-Shit-You-Just-Stopped-It-Well-Dammit attacks.

Even granting that, it only means they each have a NP that can kill the other - and since Saber has the superior technique, she still has the edge.
Jan 28, 2015 9:14 PM

Jan 2014
Mickdrew said:
chickenonthepan said:

Ah yes, the throwing Gay Bulge; the other of Lancer's Super-Ultimate-Indefensible-Impossible-To-Stop-Oh-Shit-You-Just-Stopped-It-Well-Dammit attacks.

Even granting that, it only means they each have a NP that can kill the other - and since Saber has the superior technique, she still has the edge.

To be fair, we haven't seen an all-out battle between those 2.
Jan 28, 2015 9:14 PM

Nov 2010
Jan 28, 2015 9:23 PM

Sep 2013
chickenonthepan said:
Mickdrew said:

Yeah, that's true.
Jan 28, 2015 9:34 PM

Oct 2013
Mickdrew said:
chickenonthepan said:

Yeah, that's true.

Honestly, rarely seen fights of characters to its full potential in FSN. The fights are always surrounded by external, artificial or natural influences, terrain used on the struggles or damage caused for previous fights , situations of life and death or extreme cases (such as use of hostages), besides the neglect to analyze the opponent (all victories of Kizuki).
I am Hatedmainofanime. More no one.
Jan 28, 2015 9:39 PM

Sep 2014
IntroverTurtle said:

damn this is hillarious
Jan 28, 2015 11:28 PM

Jul 2013
Mickdrew said:

Saber can't risk using Excalibur on the ground, whereas Lancer can use his Gae Bolg wherever he wants.

Saber's Excalibur takes a little while to be prepared, whereas Lancer can thrust his Gae Bolg and use it straightaway.

Saber's Excalibur needs a ton of mana and she'll be immediately exhausted afterwards, whereas Lancer can just use his Gae Bolg again without any real exhaustion.

One hit is already an instant kill, and she survived (canonically) through sheer luck. The chances that she'd survive it had Lancer used it again are slim.

Saber doesn't exactly have the liberty of casually spamming Excalibur, both due to mana issues and due to terrain issues (Anti-Fortress NP is cool and all, but it means squat against a practical Anti-Unit NP). And, even if things were more to her advantage, Lancer can just use the thrown version of his Gae Bolg for a promised victory lolololol

FlameseeK said:
IntroverTurtle said:

damn this is hillarious

Yes. Just, yes. Annoys me every time whenever people use 'literally' wrong~

And that guy is totally cool.
CarenPriestessJan 28, 2015 11:33 PM

Jan 28, 2015 11:49 PM

Sep 2014
MercifulPriest said:
Mickdrew said:

Saber can't risk using Excalibur on the ground, whereas Lancer can use his Gae Bolg wherever he wants.

Saber's Excalibur takes a little while to be prepared, whereas Lancer can thrust his Gae Bolg and use it straightaway.

Saber's Excalibur needs a ton of mana and she'll be immediately exhausted afterwards, whereas Lancer can just use his Gae Bolg again without any real exhaustion.

One hit is already an instant kill, and she survived (canonically) through sheer luck. The chances that she'd survive it had Lancer used it again are slim.

Saber doesn't exactly have the liberty of casually spamming Excalibur, both due to mana issues and due to terrain issues (Anti-Fortress NP is cool and all, but it means squat against a practical Anti-Unit NP). And, even if things were more to her advantage, Lancer can just use the thrown version of his Gae Bolg for a promised victory lolololol

FlameseeK said:

damn this is hillarious

Yes. Just, yes. Annoys me every time whenever people use 'literally' wrong~

And that guy is totally cool.

Let's all go under the impression, that they both had proper masters. The way this is, it simply won't work.

She doesn't need a full beam spam, so she can use it on the ground

She's not going to use Excalibur straight away. It's her trump card.

She won't be exhausted if she had a proper master, so this doesn't count.

They aren't, she has amazing luck. Literally Avalon, m8.

Avalon. She literally won't give a damn.

Lol, that thread title tho. I get it now.
mira-pyonJan 28, 2015 11:53 PM
Jan 29, 2015 12:27 PM

Aug 2014
In UBW-yes.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Sep 28, 2021 12:41 AM

Aug 2020
Well humanity is so fucking disappointing

Also she is constantly being nerfed by shirou

and well Gil should also be classified as a punching bag cause he got destroyed by Saber, Ginger Kid and Sakura

but i guess he isn't for some reason
May 9, 2022 9:47 AM

Dec 2021
That's because Saber finishes most her opponents in less blows compared to the amount they tag her. It's just like how when Infernape fought Ninjask in the Pokémon league; Ninjask was being all speedy and moving fast but once Infernape touched him he killed the damn Cicada like the bug it is.

Once Saber goes into Excalibur mode she ends the fight just like that.
May 9, 2022 9:49 AM

Dec 2021
That's because Saber finishes most her opponents in less blows compared to the amount they tag her. It's just like how when Infernape fought Ninjask in the Pokémon league; Ninjask was being all speedy and moving fast but once Infernape touched him he killed the damn Cicada like the bug it is.

Once Saber goes into Excalibur mode she ends the fight just like that.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.