Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sunshine Sketch
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 4, 2015 5:19 PM

Feb 2014
Hi guys, I watched all the first season before I realized that MANY episodes is out of chronological order. Even episodes of the next 3 seasons overlaps with the episodes of the first season.

See, I hate animes that is made out of chronological order. It's not that I hate the anime itself, but I hate when they (the producers) do it!

I like to watch things in chronological order. I think it's not surprise: because it makes sense! There is no sense on watching out of chronological order. One example (of the own Hidamari) is when, in an episode 'X', starts the sports festival, but only 3 episodes later that they continue the festival where it ended in the episode 'X'. And you say: "WTF is going on?! And the festival..?!"

Anyway, and so I put in order ALL the episodes of ALL seasons (including their specials/OVA/EX and etc) in a notepad file. I did not do it because I LOVED Hidamari Sketch, I just did it because I HATE episodes released out of Chronological order (unless there is a purpose).

PS.: In some episodes, after their respective dates, I wrote some notes to clarify better the situation of the episode and/or of the plot. SOME can consider spoilers, but particularly I wouldn't... So....
PS2.: Some episodes are divided in half to fit the Chronological order. If you do not want to watch their in halfs, watch all the episode in a row (the first and second half)... but you will not be watching in the chronological order.
PS3.: In some episodes, after their respective dates, if you read the notes that I wrote, you'll see "flashback" written, because in this episode, there is a event that occurred in some day ago, but that isn't necessary to separate the episode in a half, as I did with some. You'll understand.

--I uploaded the notepad file at mega.coz, because It's not viable to put everything here - because it's a lot.
Srry if I made some mistake, and also sorry if I made some mistake in my english (I'm from Brazil).... and... See you later! =)

https://mega.co.nz/#!bAdGlJqJ!mV0z1YZBq0jcnJTFZa8HIX0KEkvaghDSP-ZpswSZOU4
TechOtakuJan 4, 2015 5:31 PM
Feb 25, 2015 3:17 AM

Jan 2013
I want to thank you for this list! It helps me a lot. I think it's more fun to watch it in a chronological order too.
Apr 27, 2015 3:41 AM

May 2010
I love you. Thank you so much!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hidamari Sketch Episode 12 Discussion

cyruz - Aug 21, 2007

42 by burbels »»
Dec 20, 2023 8:15 AM

Poll: » Hidamari Sketch Episode 8 Discussion

Faust721 - Jun 11, 2007

26 by Losthevy »»
Dec 10, 2023 1:15 AM

Poll: » Hidamari Sketch Episode 3 Discussion

Faust721 - Mar 1, 2007

28 by NakaiHisao »»
Oct 14, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Hidamari Sketch Episode 1 Discussion

kei-clone - Feb 9, 2007

42 by Netbug »»
Mar 7, 2023 4:58 PM

Poll: » Hidamari Sketch Episode 11 Discussion

cyruz - Aug 21, 2007

19 by Ashhk »»
Feb 1, 2023 4:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.