Forums
New
Jan 1, 2015 3:45 PM
Aug 2013
At the end when Hitagi pushed Araragi down on the ground. Did they
after that?
Jan 1, 2015 4:07 PM

Jan 2013
They played some fun card games because that's what you do when you are at your girlfriend's place.
Jan 1, 2015 4:29 PM
Aug 2013
TheNaturalPerm said:
They played some fun card games because that's what you do when you are at your girlfriend's place.

This is a serious question.
Jan 1, 2015 5:37 PM

Sep 2013
of course

It happened in nisemonogatari as well
Jan 1, 2015 5:43 PM

Aug 2012
Yes,it was implied
Jan 1, 2015 6:16 PM

Dec 2010
Yes, Araragi and his girlfriend had sex, big deal. And no it wasn't their first time.
Jan 1, 2015 7:09 PM

Mar 2010
delusion and weed is what you need after witnessing that one particular scene.
I hope tc gets what I truly meant to imply.
Jan 1, 2015 7:12 PM
Aug 2013
amare135 said:
Yes, Araragi and his girlfriend had sex, big deal. And no it wasn't their first time.

I wasn't making a big deal of it. I forgot that they had sex in Nise. If I had remembered that then I probably wouldn't have asked this question to begin with. I was just curious.
Jan 1, 2015 7:14 PM

Jul 2013
Koyokoyo ~
Jan 1, 2015 10:05 PM

Jun 2012
Probably. They fucked after the Kaiki incident in Nise as well.
Jan 1, 2015 10:09 PM

Oct 2013
WolfChaos said:
amare135 said:

I wasn't making a big deal of it. I forgot that they had sex in Nise. If I had remembered that then I probably wouldn't have asked this question to begin with. I was just curious.

They did o_O

Kaimon said:
Probably. They fucked after the Kaiki incident in Nise as well.

I don't remember any of that being implied. :/
Jan 1, 2015 10:10 PM

May 2013
NO!!

They make LOVE
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jan 2, 2015 12:38 AM
Sep 2014
Yes da!
Jan 2, 2015 3:45 AM
Mar 2013
KoyoKoyo
Jan 2, 2015 3:58 AM

Jun 2012
Fierce_Deity22 said:

Pretty sure it was near the end of episode 7. He got the buns, fam
Jan 2, 2015 4:31 AM

Oct 2013
[quote=Kaimon]
Fierce_Deity22 said:

Pretty sure it was near the end of episode 7. He got the buns, fam[/quote

If people are wondering why I kept editing my post it's because I just massively confused on the other of the events in these shows. I feel like I watched two of them out of order last year. So fucking confusing and it doesn't help that they air out of order. >:0
Jan 2, 2015 2:27 PM

Jul 2012
I like how they were speaking about Hanekawa when she jumped his bones. :)
Jan 2, 2015 2:51 PM

Jan 2014
VeryNicePerson said:
Koyokoyo ~
Jan 2, 2015 3:57 PM

Feb 2012
More like Hitagi raped Araragi
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 2015 8:01 PM

Jun 2013
I wonder what Shinobu thought about it
Jan 4, 2015 7:27 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
It's happened before in Nisemono and maybe in other occasions too. Sad part is that it's been her taking the initiative every time. Koyomi seems in some way or another to lust about every girl but his own girlfriend.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 8, 2015 5:20 AM

Jan 2014
Marzan said:
It's happened before in Nisemono and maybe in other occasions too. Sad part is that it's been her taking the initiative every time. Koyomi seems in some way or another to lust about every girl but his own girlfriend.
Well,Senjougahara asked him to give her time in Bakemonogatari and she was still afraid of sexual stuff because of that rape attent...So its not Araragi's fault that he didnt took initiative,he is not a pussy he is considerate...
Jan 12, 2015 1:54 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
LonelyWizard said:
Marzan said:
Well,Senjougahara asked him to give her time in Bakemonogatari and she was still afraid of sexual stuff because of that rape attent...So its not Araragi's fault that he didnt took initiative,he is not a pussy he is considerate...

Good point. I hadn't thought about that. I still wish he wasn't quite so enthusiastic about his sister's female forms though.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 15, 2015 7:19 AM
Sep 2014
They made love !!! not fuck or sex
Feb 2, 2015 9:28 PM

Jan 2014
CrudyQQ said:
They made love !!! not fuck or sex
They made babies...little,cute babies...
Jul 3, 2015 11:51 AM
Jun 2013
So when did they had a s** when nisemonogatari if iam not forget araragi kidnapped by gahara san so when? Sry bad English
Jul 11, 2015 3:13 PM

Feb 2015
Tengoku_no_hakai said:

She will have plenty of time to be with him. Senjougahara is not immortal and sooner or later what they have will end and then Shinobu will be there for him to give him what he needs ..
Mar 10, 2016 3:35 PM
Jul 2018
Yeah. Probably. They were suggested to have screwed in Nise after they shunned Kaiki, though.
Nov 17, 2016 10:03 PM

Sep 2015
Prob did, Due to those hints
Apr 30, 2017 6:46 AM

Apr 2016
I don't think that will happen. I don't see Araragi planning on having half-vampires being born. Actually, what he just want's with Hitagi is to have a normal life with a girlfriend and/or wife some day, doing non hentai stuff is a big no. Remember, Shinobu will feel it too, I don't see anything beyond flirting happening to any of the girls besides Shinobu

If ever Araragi wants it, he could do it with Shinobu anytime. They already have the most erotic thing beyond any human can have and that is the pleasure of drinking each other's blood. I doubt anything can compare to that. You can just imagine how Araragi feels each time he lets Shinobu drinks his blood. It is not far off that Shinobu lets Araragi drink her blood from time to time.

They take baths completely naked, even rubs each other, Araragi intimately kisses Shinobu. Carries her passionately from time to time. Sleep together and sometimes one is on the others laps.

Just watch this so you could imagine how Araragi&Shinobu feelings are connected. It is implied via dialog that they can even hear each other thoughts as welll. Watch This. Take note of what Shinobu says after just one quick petty/smack kiss. It is implied in a subtle way that Shinobu want's something more that a petty kiss as an apology and Ararargi knows it. He then gave her a dirty french kiss aka italian kiss which made Shinobu's mind blank for a moment. I tell you, he really know how to please her. :)
FrEaKaZoIdIaNApr 30, 2017 6:54 AM
-> It does not matter if everything else is BAD as long as the PLOT/STORY is GOOD!
-> TRAGEDIES are for MASOCHIST so count me OUT!
-> TRUTH sometimes HURTS!
-> | Reddit | FanFiction |

Apr 30, 2017 6:55 AM

Apr 2016
Sorry stranger who post above me, but you are wrong, they "did it" and not once.
Apr 30, 2017 8:20 AM

Apr 2016
Swagernator said:
Sorry stranger who post above me, but you are wrong, they "did it" and not once.

They are just food for taught meant to arouse the audience. Probably yes/no but if you are convinced enough then yes. Just when the director says CUT and you imagine what will happen next. I'm not the type who gets satisfied with the thought. I go for the facts and the whole picture.

If you look closely at Hitagi. She has two main Rivals. Tsubasa which she is insecure. Tsubasa uses this insecurity to dominate Hitagi in return (probably also a means to vent her so called stress). They seems to be close friends but still rivals. Lastly, the most notorious one is the vixen Shinobu who is almost one with Araragi. She deliberately points out her as a SLAVE probably a means to at least get back at her. Araragi&Hitagi was all ok until Shinobu entered in Araragi's Shadow. This explains why we never seen them together or what some say that they neglect each other's existence or even deny the fact that they are even each other's rivals.

The most Hitagi may get is probably some physical contact and foreplay with a finger. Shinobu could probably tolerate a kiss from her but I can imagine Shinobu being disgusted if it goes beyond this.

Imagine Hitagi&Araragi doing it while Shinobu is feeling&aware of everything. If that were to happen:

If Shinobu is NOT OK with it. Shinobu will probably hate Hitagi after that but I don't see Shinobu having some grudge on Hitagi but I see it another way around. Hitagi is pissed off with Shinobu. The most logical reason is that Hitagi is not getting any from Araragi.

If Shinobu is OK with their threesome then you have to see that Shinobu really close to Hitagi even as close as intimate but no, you see the opposite. The one that are close is Hitagi&Tsubasa and it is implied that they are quite intimate with what appears to be foreplay. If you would deduce using the scenarios given, they seem to understand one another. Some explain that Hitagi is somewhat bisexual but I beg the differ, both of then is just not getting any action.

The video on previous post shows how Shinobu feels about Araragi's harem and her reaction to one petty kiss. Remember the word "cheated" and the clear name as to whom he cheated, which is Shinobu! Why is that? Why not cheated on Hitagi? I think It was on the same episode as the video clip.
FrEaKaZoIdIaNApr 30, 2017 8:24 AM
-> It does not matter if everything else is BAD as long as the PLOT/STORY is GOOD!
-> TRAGEDIES are for MASOCHIST so count me OUT!
-> TRUTH sometimes HURTS!
-> | Reddit | FanFiction |

Nov 26, 2017 6:16 PM

Jan 2015
woodthing97 said:
I don't think that will happen. I don't see Araragi planning on having half-vampires being born. Actually, what he just want's with Hitagi is to have a normal life with a girlfriend and/or wife some day, doing non hentai stuff is a big no. Remember, Shinobu will feel it too, I don't see anything beyond flirting happening to any of the girls besides Shinobu

If ever Araragi wants it, he could do it with Shinobu anytime. They already have the most erotic thing beyond any human can have and that is the pleasure of drinking each other's blood. I doubt anything can compare to that. You can just imagine how Araragi feels each time he lets Shinobu drinks his blood. It is not far off that Shinobu lets Araragi drink her blood from time to time.

They take baths completely naked, even rubs each other, Araragi intimately kisses Shinobu. Carries her passionately from time to time. Sleep together and sometimes one is on the others laps.

Just watch this so you could imagine how Araragi&Shinobu feelings are connected. It is implied via dialog that they can even hear each other thoughts as welll. Watch This. Take note of what Shinobu says after just one quick petty/smack kiss. It is implied in a subtle way that Shinobu want's something more that a petty kiss as an apology and Ararargi knows it. He then gave her a dirty french kiss aka italian kiss which made Shinobu's mind blank for a moment. I tell you, he really know how to please her. :)

You couldnt be more wrong tbh.
Jan 2, 2018 2:05 AM

Feb 2016
Tengoku_no_hakai said:

Good question, lol
What.
Apr 10, 2020 3:32 PM
Oct 2018
What manga and chapter?
Jun 15, 2020 8:40 AM
Apr 2020
FrEaKaZoIdIaN said:

Araragi doesn’t have that kind of ‘relationship’ with Shinobu. Only once it was shown they took a bath together, and RUBS each other?! Isn’t that just washing each others backs? It’s more like a master and servant relationship instead of a lovers relationship. Araragi states multiple times that he loves Hitagi and never once stated he loved Shinobu. He gave her that kiss so that she can shut the fuck up. He carries her because she asked him to or because she is weak, never passionately. Sleep together? Huh? I don’t remember a scene like that. Are you reading hentai mangas and thinking it’s the actual anime? They drink each others blood for the sake of surviving. Shinobu s drinks his blood to survive because in a Kizu, when Araragi defeats Kiss-shot, he drinks her blood until its the minimum requirement. That’s why she drinks Araragi’s blood so that she doesn’t die. And for the sitting on each others laps, that’s honestly just master and servant relationship goals.
Jun 15, 2020 8:49 AM
Apr 2020
FrEaKaZoIdIaN said:
Swagernator said:

They are just food for taught meant to arouse the audience. Probably yes/no but if you are convinced enough then yes. Just when the director says CUT and you imagine what will happen next. I'm not the type who gets satisfied with the thought. I go for the facts and the whole picture.

If you look closely at Hitagi. She has two main Rivals. Tsubasa which she is insecure. Tsubasa uses this insecurity to dominate Hitagi in return (probably also a means to vent her so called stress). They seems to be close friends but still rivals. Lastly, the most notorious one is the vixen Shinobu who is almost one with Araragi. She deliberately points out her as a SLAVE probably a means to at least get back at her. Araragi&Hitagi was all ok until Shinobu entered in Araragi's Shadow. This explains why we never seen them together or what some say that they neglect each other's existence or even deny the fact that they are even each other's rivals.

The most Hitagi may get is probably some physical contact and foreplay with a finger. Shinobu could probably tolerate a kiss from her but I can imagine Shinobu being disgusted if it goes beyond this.

Imagine Hitagi&Araragi doing it while Shinobu is feeling&aware of everything. If that were to happen:

If Shinobu is NOT OK with it. Shinobu will probably hate Hitagi after that but I don't see Shinobu having some grudge on Hitagi but I see it another way around. Hitagi is pissed off with Shinobu. The most logical reason is that Hitagi is not getting any from Araragi.

If Shinobu is OK with their threesome then you have to see that Shinobu really close to Hitagi even as close as intimate but no, you see the opposite. The one that are close is Hitagi&Tsubasa and it is implied that they are quite intimate with what appears to be foreplay. If you would deduce using the scenarios given, they seem to understand one another. Some explain that Hitagi is somewhat bisexual but I beg the differ, both of then is just not getting any action.

The video on previous post shows how Shinobu feels about Araragi's harem and her reaction to one petty kiss. Remember the word "cheated" and the clear name as to whom he cheated, which is Shinobu! Why is that? Why not cheated on Hitagi? I think It was on the same episode as the video clip.

I don’t see Shinobu being disgusted. And, what’s shinobu gonna do? She clearly follows everything Araragi does so she wouldn’t go against him. And she doesn’t even have clear intentions of loving Araragi. I’m sure Shinobu can cut off feelings and interactions that go up against her so that Araragi and Hitagi can fuck. Imo, Shinobu really doesn’t give a fuck. Also what? I never even remember Shinobu dating a Araragi so the word “cheated” was probably used in a different matter instead of what you’re thinking. Ofc she would pause and blank out because who the fuck goes up to a child figure and interrupts her talking by kissing her? Anyone would blank out. Shinobu can always just get out and leave while they fuck and it wouldn’t hurt Shinobu. In any case, Shinobu probably doesn’t have any feelings towards Araragi. Imagine having feelings for the one that ruined your whole 500 years of living. At most, she’d probably like him as a friend or master.
Sep 14, 2020 2:16 PM
Mar 2018
i hope not because sex before marraige is big no no
Sep 18, 2020 4:22 AM

Jun 2020
Well my answer will be "Yes" they also did it on nisemonogatari saying "pls be gentle on the way home" so basically they have done it not once but twice.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsukimonogatari Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 31, 2014

206 by RioFS »»
Mar 23, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Tsukimonogatari Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 31, 2014

49 by RioFS »»
Mar 22, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Tsukimonogatari Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 31, 2014

54 by RioFS »»
Mar 22, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Tsukimonogatari Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 31, 2014

103 by RioFS »»
Mar 19, 4:57 AM

» Is Araragi the best dancer in anime history

Khalnayak2002 - Oct 28, 2022

6 by Ashikhi »»
Oct 29, 2022 4:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.