Jan 7, 2015 7:26 AM

antonn said:
KamiAlice said:
Miyu needs a route..... more like, Fate needs more Miyu

Kuroe route, objectively best route.

Miyu will tell you, Chloe best root.

Jan 7, 2015 8:12 AM

-Shuda- said:
The best solution would be to have an Ilya route, with Ayako getting a major role of moral support for Shirou when it comes to dealing with Ilya/Siblings. You get to hook up with Ayako, and have an Imouto (unrelated) on the side. Oh yeah, Shirou becomes Archer in this route, so expect some Saber x Archer too, and Rin becomes the friends with benefits as well because, why not.

Best route confirmed? Not quite yet.

Kirei signs up as a teacher at school to keep a closer look on the madness that shall soon ensue.

One thing missing to make it perfect,
Kotomine and Archer somehow get to work together.

Jan 7, 2015 8:15 AM

WrongPriest said:
ShieldKnight said:

Stared at it for several minutes now and i still don't get what you are referring to. :(

The angle makes her arms look a little long, but not enough to look unnatural. I am also confused.

Looking at it again, yeah I agree I was overreacting a little, it looks fine. The way her bicep on her left arm dips looked a little odd, and the way she's laying with the open shirt she's wearing puts her chest in a weird position.

It was late and I was tired I guess -_-
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jan 7, 2015 9:18 AM

- Rin is Shirou, Saber, and also Ayako's "friend" though, so you're all not wrong.

- Caster and Rider form an alliance in this route, Caster finds that the clothes she had prepared for Saber wouldn't fit Rider, so she spends most of the early route at a tailor shop making her try things on. They soon start to have dreams of the others past, and they become closer over time. Shinji got hit by a car or something, so yeah, he's gone.

- Kuzuki retires from school, and goes to train in the mountains, because Kirei stole all the students' hearts. Issei departs on a journey to find him.

- Archer and Kirei bump into each other in a grocery store one time, and realize that their shopping carts have the exact same content. They nod at each other, and continue on with their lives.

- Lancer and Gilgamesh get bored of fighting each other for 10 hours, so they go out for drinks and make-up while they both complain about Senpai Kirei not giving them enough attention. Zouken's familiar interrupts them.

- Einzburn clan begins to make a move in the west, rumors of war arise. Ilya panics. Shirou becomes determined. Gilgamesh killed off Berserker a while back, but Lancer convinced him to spare the girl this time.

- Ciel appears in this route. Kirei's fears of upcoming madness become reality. Also... "Caren?"

Other things not mentioned are edgy, deep, moe, and objectively well-written. That's all we know. Jeanne and Shielder somehow are implemented.

Modified by Shuda-, Jan 7, 2015 9:45 AM

Jan 7, 2015 9:34 AM

-Shuda- said:

Whatever is it is, don't stop.

Caster and Rider, I can work with this. Also the implications of the Shopping trolley scene... Delicious.

Jan 7, 2015 9:39 AM

-Shuda- said:
... Shinji got hit by a car or something, so yeah, he's gone.

No one can say this is a fanservice root now. Car accidents happen daily IRL.
Yeah, they'll believe that ...

Jan 7, 2015 10:05 AM

astroprogs said:
-Shuda- said:
... Shinji got hit by a car or something, so yeah, he's gone.

No one can say this is a fanservice root now. Car accidents happen daily IRL.
Yeah, they'll believe that ...

Yep one's life can end so suddenly and anticlimactically and its just Shinji so this works for me! :3
“When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth. - Shinichi Kudo” - Gosho Aoyama

The Ayako Mitsuzuri Fan Club

Taiga Fuji-nee Club

Prince Kashima Club

Jan 7, 2015 10:14 AM
something here

But Shinji is fated to

Jan 7, 2015 10:20 AM

Insertanamehere said:
But Shinji is fated to

Dressed in a Batman costume with a tie around his neck and attached to a door nob with his pants down.
“When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth. - Shinichi Kudo” - Gosho Aoyama

The Ayako Mitsuzuri Fan Club

Taiga Fuji-nee Club

Prince Kashima Club

Jan 7, 2015 10:21 AM

Insertanamehere said:
But Shinji is fated to

He will.

This route will be so thematically accurate, Nasu will have no choice but declare it canon like he did with Zero.

Jan 7, 2015 10:32 AM

astroprogs said:
Insertanamehere said:
But Shinji is fated to

He will.

This route will be so thematically accurate, Nasu will have no choice but declare it canon like he did with Zero.

Car/vehicle/Rider's bike. It works ^^

Jan 23, 2015 12:48 AM

Mmm i don't mind the main heroines , but i think Ayako for some reason ...
actually anything but Illya

Jan 23, 2015 4:15 AM
Ayako... or Rider... or both?
Modified by Nerfbat, Jan 24, 2015 12:39 AM

Jan 23, 2015 4:38 AM

Nerfbat said:
Atako... or Rider... or both?

Both, Erytime.

http://i.imgur.com/bWNST17.jpg

Jan 23, 2015 12:28 PM

Shrimperor said:
Nerfbat said:
Ayako... or Rider... or both?

What if they were the same Person?

Then Ayako's winning!!!

:DDD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jan 23, 2015 12:39 PM

Mickdrew said:
Shrimperor said:

What if they were the same Person?

Then Ayako's winning!!!

:DDD

For the Sake of the Poll Ayako,
be Rider pls.

Sep 27, 2015 3:27 AM

Illya, if only to see how Shirou becomes GARcher (I know that that was a joke from Nasu, but it would be fun to see Illya as the main character... although in HF she has much screentime).

A route of Luvia would be glorious.

Sep 29, 2015 4:10 AM

I know Illya has Heaven's Feel to share with Sakura pretty much, but I voted for her anyways.
As everyone else has said, an Ayako route would be great as well.

Sep 30, 2015 6:23 PM

Taiga is severely underrated

Aug 19, 6:22 PM
Why? Why is the top vote Illya?

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]