Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 22, 2009 12:22 PM
Jun 2008
post here why you think you should have the card and why you love mizore contest ends nov 29th one week thing
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 22, 2009 12:44 PM

Jan 2008
a good idea this is, i think...

well, i myself am german and tripped over the rosario + vampire manga by accident back when it wasn't that popular.
its probably the most fascinating manga i ever read, its my eternal number one. there is no special reason for that, i just LOVE the art and story.
then when i first saw mizore she instantly became my most favourite character as i like her style and also ice, coldness and her being solitary. i looked for images of her around the web but well, till the anime came out there was almost nothing to find.
also shortly after i began to read the manga i decided to buy the original japanese volumes of rosario + vampire, the one and only time i bought the japanese originals.
and i translated and read them page for page with my poor japanese xD
(sounds more like r+v than mizore fan but without her the manga wouldn't be half as interesting)

well, i dont really need the card, i just would appreciate to get one. if someone else wants it i dont mind not to get one.
also i admin that im not really active in the mal forums (i didn't watch any anime over the past 10 months but now im back to it) so i dont know if you would consider it wasted.

thats about it. just wanted to make clear i love r+v and mizore, not a club card.

if you care about correct orthography please tell me and i'll rewrite the text.

edit: i forgot to mention how poor the anime in comparison to the manga is, in my opinion. i really dislike it. but still, it has mizore, WITH voice... thats what makes it enjoyable.
edit2: fixed little grammar issue, propably more to follow

oh my, a little while ago, when i read that message i probably overread that this is only for those who didn't get a card xD
well, doesn't hurt to leave this little story of mine here.
fac3l3ssNov 22, 2009 1:37 PM
Nov 22, 2009 2:04 PM

Jan 2009

Picture says a thousand words.

Need more? 1. Stockings ♥
2. Overall outfit ♥
3. Quiet moe ♥
4. Stalker (lol) ♥
5. Appears out of nowhere for lolz
need mores? Heres a pic i even drew of her,
KishinNov 22, 2009 3:34 PM
Nov 22, 2009 2:10 PM
CSS Wizard

Jul 2009
Well, I am a Vampire lover, so I started watching Rosario + Vampire just because it is related to Vampires. But at first I was really disappointed since it was not as I expected, and I hated the only vampire character in it. And then came Mizore, still the Most beautiful anime girl I have ever seen (surprisingly she doesn't have red hair and has nothing to do with fire, instead quite the opposite, but violet is my second favorite color and ice just really suits her personality). She instantly became my favorite character (well, the only good character in r+v, the character that wasn't pissing me off) and one of my favorite anime characters overall. I just loved her and felt that a girl like that would be the perfect girl for me. Her sad story, her solitary personality, I sensed her pain and loneliness and sympathized with her. She totally won me over, and she was the only reason I continued to watch r+v. I haven't read the manga yet, but I'll be sure to read it when I have enough time, just for Mizore.

She truly is the best!!

btw. Shirayuki = shiroi (white) + yuki (snow) :D
Half_Bl00dNov 23, 2009 11:21 AM
Nov 22, 2009 3:06 PM

Jul 2009
cos shes one of my fav character and i ach drew a pic of her sometime b4 =]
clicky here vv

I used to use her name as a password aswell. Dnt get ur hopes up on trying to hack my account tho cos its not it anymore lol.

Join Hagiwara Natsuki's (ane doki) club here
Join Club dedicated to Anime Musicians here
Join club for Bass fans here
Nov 29, 2009 12:41 AM
Jun 2008
WINNER HALF BLOOD card will be made when ever i get a chance
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Mizore Club Specials

Anime_Planet - Dec 13, 2009

7 by Luvnarg »»
Feb 14, 2012 6:04 PM

Sticky: » Mizore Club Cards requests ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Anime_Planet - Nov 16, 2009

249 by XenaChan »»
Aug 15, 2011 7:34 PM

» Mizore Pic gallery

Anime_Planet - Nov 15, 2009

11 by darkspark »»
May 23, 2010 7:03 PM

Poll: » MIZORE fan club irc channel

Anime_Planet - Jan 8, 2010

9 by Anime_Planet »»
Jan 8, 2010 9:35 PM

» Card Pick Up

Anime_Planet - Nov 24, 2009

0 by Anime_Planet »»
Nov 24, 2009 3:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.