Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: which fate series?

Dec 31, 2014 9:26 AM

-Shuda- said:
Shintai said:
Guys, guys guys, I think we all need to realize that Hisui is objectively best girl and that her route needs to be adapted more than anything else.

What's that? You think differently? I am sorry I don't pay attention to wrong opinions.
Hisui so moe, although I basically consider her route a
That true end though.

In a way I can see that, but I prefer her route overall more than Kohaku, but that's probably because I like Hisui a lot more. Akiha is second best for me.

Dec 31, 2014 9:46 AM
I want them to animate the original Third Holy Grail War where Avenger spawned. Would be epic to see the Nazis and Japanese Imperials trying to obtain the grail while the servants fight it out.

Dec 31, 2014 9:47 AM

Shintai said:
-Shuda- said:
Hisui so moe, although I basically consider her route a
That true end though.

In a way I can see that, but I prefer her route overall more than Kohaku, but that's probably because I like Hisui a lot more. Akiha is second best for me.
Fair enough :P. Kohaku's route works best after Hisui's anyway (they only benefited each other for me), and Hisui's can even be a solid stand-alone (once again, that true end). I always have trouble picking between heroines in Tsukihime, it's between Arcueid/Ciel/Kohaku for me, funny enough. No way do I under-appreciate Hisui/Akiha though, they're precious too, and have those irreplaceable roles/routes.
Len > all, at the end of the day anyway
Modified by Shuda-, Dec 31, 2014 9:52 AM

Dec 31, 2014 9:50 AM

Tsukihime: Arc, Akiha and Hisui routes

but if we talking only about fate...maybe HA and then Apochrypha

Dec 31, 2014 9:52 AM

HA so I can read all the whining about sol scenes.

Dec 31, 2014 4:45 PM

Remington said:
I want them to animate the original Third Holy Grail War where Avenger spawned. Would be epic to see the Nazis and Japanese Imperials trying to obtain the grail while the servants fight it out.
That would be so sick, too bad Nasu probably wouldn't write it XD We'd have to wait for someone else to do it.

Anyone want to take a guess at the name? Fate/?

Dec 31, 2014 4:47 PM

WrongPriest said:
Remington said:
That would be so sick, too bad Nasu probably wouldn't write it XD We'd have to wait for someone else to do it.

Fate/Nazi that coming

Dec 31, 2014 4:51 PM

Fate/ultimate

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.

Dec 31, 2014 4:53 PM

Dec 31, 2014 5:48 PM

Hollow Ataraxia
BAN ME

Jan 1, 2015 7:05 PM

DaveSama said:
Tsukihime: Arc, Akiha and Hisui routes

This.

(And it's all in the Nasuverse with Fate, so it should count.)

Jan 1, 2015 7:08 PM

WrongPriest said:
Remington said:

Fate/ Stay Away.

Jan 1, 2015 7:12 PM

Itachi92 said:
WrongPriest said:

Fate/ Stay Away.

I wish MAL has "like" button.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]