Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2014 1:17 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Now, I'm the more lenient kind of watcher, far more lenient than the professional, objective, all-knowing connoisseurs but:

This week's episode was awful.
NV2301Dec 29, 2014 1:24 AM
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Dec 29, 2014 3:25 AM
Jun 2011
X10A_Freedom said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Now, I'm the more lenient kind of watcher, far more lenient than the professional, objective, all-knowing connoisseurs but:

This week's episode was awful.
mirage is not a cure at all
Dec 29, 2014 3:49 AM

Sep 2008
Did you miss a Blue x Mirage flashback episode? She was a Cure, and her fairy was/is Phantom.
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Dec 29, 2014 6:02 AM

Aug 2013
I think Aloha Pretty Cure should've been Hula Hula Pretty Cure.
Jan 1, 2015 12:53 AM

Mar 2011
X10A_Freedom said:
Did you miss a Blue x Mirage flashback episode? She was a Cure, and her fairy was/is Phantom.
“When 300 years old, you reach… Look as good, you will not.”(c)(r)(tm)
X10A_Freedom said:
Precure team who took down giants and bosses gets totally KO'd super quickly. THEY DON'T GO INNOCENT, THAT'S WHY, derp.
One does not simply innocent-form, they need to stockpile the innocence gauge relevant feelings first.
Jan 1, 2015 3:22 PM

Oct 2011
it wasn't bad imo - but it had one problem: amount of time they spent talking. First Red (why didn't he have mustache to twirl, it would fit this situation) than main team and Tender... they were repeating same things over and over again. rather boring.

I did like visual side of it - bdsm Seiji, flashbacks, those silhouettes during fight and effects with show were pretty good. not fan of international Precure in this ep - Hula Hula Pretty Cure were great but rest had dull design (I mean those that came to help them).
Jan 1, 2015 5:42 PM

Jul 2011
This wasn't an amazing episode, but it was still pretty good.

The fight with Seiji was alright and I liked the flashback part of the episode. It was also good to see that they could not save him in one try. I'm glad they failed and need to try again. It was cool to see Tender and Fortune combing their attacks.

What I didn't like was they kept the whole episode in 1 location, the other Cures just show up out of no where and just aren't really need. So this could have been a bit better, still I'll give it 4 out of 5.
Jan 2, 2015 11:38 PM
Sep 2011
This season has gotten more artsy than most I've seen. That scene with the flashbacks and the silhouettes fighting was interesting.

The only thing that disappoints me with this episode is the whole "Seiji secretly resents you" thing that the episode feels like it's trying to present. If you're going to do an episode where a supporting protagonist has dark parts of their personality exploited in order to be manipulated, it should feel like some part of those dark parts are apparent. At no point am I left thinking that Seiji ever had any feelings of resentment toward Megumi for not noticing his feelings.

Maybe it's just cause we've seen more involving him than we have the whole Mirage/Blue situation that I feel like there's enough substance in their bond to take issue with this. With Mirage all we really get is "She loved him and he didn't love her back, so her whole world fell apart blah blah I could name three other magical girl shows that do this same thing" At least with Seiji he's defined as a character by something other than romance.

Them not using their innocent forms is small potatoes considering the Precure tradition of using the power-up forms mostly for finishing moves. And also the tradition of Christmas Curbstomping Cures.

Three more episodes to go!
Jan 4, 2015 4:01 AM

Jul 2009
Great episode, but it could have been better.

Yeah the fight with Seiji was kinda weak imo. What the hell was he just standing there after each attack!?! Seriously i actually thought this was some ATB or something.

How the hell were they defeated this easily? Come on now, you girls went toe to toe with Queen Mirage and Seiji is even weaker than her.

Speaking of Queen Mirage, i'm pretty sure she was there when this was happening, so why the hell didn't you show her? Did you forgot her or something? Seiyuu called in sick?

Cure Tender appeared out of nowhere! I thought it was some Precure Goddess or something! It's nice to see Cure Sunset and Cure Wave back in action along with the other world Precures!

Lol it's been awhile since Cure Fortune tap her ass for super like that! XD

Cure Tender is cool, but i know Happiness Charge Precure are much stronger this time around!

I really hope they finally show Queen Mirage in all of this, because her disappearing like that makes me think she died after that battle with the girls :P

Also anyone watched Go Princess Precure PV?

Looks interesting!! Surprise Shimamura, Yuu will be doing the lead!

She's awesome as Annie and Aida from Shingeki no Kyojin and Gundam G Reconguista. She sounds different in here!! This is her first Mahou Shoujo role after all :)

Can't wait to watch the new series!!!

Finally only 3 episodes left! It's been a long journey, but we're almost at the end T__T

Last 3 episodes let's go!!!
Jan 4, 2015 11:39 AM

Aug 2014
I loved this episode, but now that i'm thinking of it, if the world's filling up with terribads, wouldn't it be smart to, I don't know, leave some pretty cure teams in their hometowns defending their country?! I really did like the idea of all the pretty cure supporting the Happiness Charge Pretty Cure, but if Red's mission is to destroy love and fill everyone's hearts with despair, I highly doubt terribads would only show up in Japan.
Apr 28, 2019 7:09 AM

Jul 2015
Cure Tender and other Precures from around the world came to push the girls to keep fighting, now four stars are going to the red planet, all we can do is pray for their safety.
Feb 12, 2023 2:32 PM

Nov 2012
"If only you had been more aware of his feelings. The feelings he didn't say."

Then how was she supposed to be aware of them??? And even if she noticed, she doesn't owe him bringing them up for him, especially as she's recovering from a broken heart? Sheesh. 🙄
NetbugFeb 12, 2023 3:02 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 42 Discussion

NV2301 - Dec 2, 2014

10 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 16, 2023 3:01 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 10 Discussion

danz - Apr 5, 2014

30 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 5, 2023 9:22 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 36 Discussion

SamyAino - Oct 12, 2014

9 by Atsunome »»
Jul 11, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 24 Discussion

cjkira99 - Jul 13, 2014

19 by Atsunome »»
Jul 6, 2023 9:14 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 7 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 16, 2014

30 by Atsunome »»
Jul 2, 2023 2:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.