Forums
Pages (20) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jan 4, 2015 10:16 PM

I found The_Pyromaani to be Naughty, so I quess I am Sane Santa

Vote: The_Pyromaani

Jan 4, 2015 10:21 PM

grave_robber said:
Good job xanic and Miki, Miki please reveal any results you may have from watching people on previous nights. Thanks =)

Santas, what do you have for us? confirmation that pyro's naughty I believe ^^

... And I know it is just me being a douche, but I really don't like the way you talk down to us grave :/
I can think for myself and I don't need to be "encouraged" like this all the time.

Or maybe I am being jealous because I am not the one who has been controlling the game...

Jan 5, 2015 1:25 AM

Zymf said:
grave_robber said:
Good job xanic and Miki, Miki please reveal any results you may have from watching people on previous nights. Thanks =)

... And I know it is just me being a douche, but I really don't like the way you talk down to us grave :/
I can think for myself and I don't need to be "encouraged" like this all the time.

Or maybe I am being jealous because I am not the one who has been controlling the game...

I didn't think I was talking down to anyone, but if I made you or anyone feel that way, I apologize! I will watch my tone next time.

I've been trying to encourage everyone because it's hard to trust someone, let alone all the people this person claims are townies. We have all these santas with conflicting results, it's not easy for anyone. Plus, I'm usually the suspect, I don't assume that people believe or trust me.

I was getting into my role, I mean isn't the elf supposed help Santa and lift his spirits if he's feeling down? Saying things like I believe in you santa...

Again, sorry for giving orders instead of asking politely, that sounds condescending, you're right.

Lulu ❤

Jan 5, 2015 1:33 AM

x_at_home said:
grave_robber said:

Trust me on this, it's pyro. I never lose a bet, I won't lose the one I made 2 days ago.

Do you know Pyro is mafia because of the process of elimination or did he slip up somewhere?

His actions and his posts, it was either him or miki but miki was being a real townie. I tested pyro several times and he didn't react the way he would if he were townie. I will explain everything as soon as the phase ends (with links to posts from everyone that helped me suspect or clear them).

I still waited for confirmation from santas but with some of them being roleblocked and having too little results to help us know which santa's which, I went back and read the thread, I was able to confirm my suspicions through logical deduction and process of elimination.

Lulu ❤

Jan 5, 2015 1:34 AM

Jackrito said:
Well I found out I am naive cop so that was fun to know so I guess we are going with pyro than unless someone else has some evidence to say otherwise. Also roy for all you know you were the paranoid or insane santa.

Thank you! I was gonna say that last night but if I keep saying things, I will be accused of controlling the flow of information and the game. XD

Lulu ❤

Jan 5, 2015 1:36 AM

x_at_home said:
LucianRoy said:

They're pretty cruel. Those mafia baddies.
I have faith in grave. She'll figure it out.

Well, it should be all figured out already^^. Grave is definitely Mvp, but it was funny how you made me feel bad for saving the doc.

omg yes! I wanted to cry that day, we lucked out big time when host-sama decided not to kill anyone ;_;

Lulu ❤

Jan 5, 2015 2:45 AM

grave_robber said:
Zymf said:

I didn't think I was talking down to anyone, but if I made you or anyone feel that way, I apologize! I will watch my tone next time.

I've been trying to encourage everyone because it's hard to trust someone, let alone all the people this person claims are townies. We have all these santas with conflicting results, it's not easy for anyone. Plus, I'm usually the suspect, I don't assume that people believe or trust me.

I was getting into my role, I mean isn't the elf supposed help Santa and lift his spirits if he's feeling down? Saying things like I believe in you santa...

Again, sorry for giving orders instead of asking politely, that sounds condescending, you're right.

Compared to some people I have played with you are nice in comparsion but I can see why some people take it the wrong way. It is just the need of wanting to win because you think you are right and want to prove that. But for some people to actally do something it is sometimes necessary to take a more direct approuch that can be seen as agressive and annoy people but overall it is what is best for the town as long as no lines are crossed.

Jan 5, 2015 2:47 AM

Vote The pyromanni

Jan 5, 2015 6:14 AM

Well.. you've done nothing wrong Grave_robber, it's just me taking it the wrong way >.>

ANYWAYS! The game will probably end tonight :D
But just to be safe: Who have you investigated Jackrito?

Jan 5, 2015 6:36 AM

hosts can end this any time when they want. I just dont get how grave can bust me out since i play same even if im bad or good guy XD
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~

Jan 5, 2015 7:04 AM

Zymf said:
Well.. you've done nothing wrong Grave_robber, it's just me taking it the wrong way >.>

ANYWAYS! The game will probably end tonight :D
But just to be safe: Who have you investigated Jackrito?

I checked Karote and got nice so now I know I am naive which I thought I might be I never once had faith I was a sane cop

Jan 5, 2015 8:18 AM

Don't worry too much, grave. I don't think you were too forceful though after some thoughts I would not use bets and vows to prove something in-game. It gives room to backfire horribly one day. I love your detective work and your energetic playstyle, I didn't feel much pressure, though my opinion on it is probably biased, lol.

Your ideas are always interesting, Zymf, but it makes people hesitate to just jump on that plan. Don't let it discourage you to follow that way though, I love them even if I might not follow them.

Random Anime Blogs | 1 2 3 4

Jan 5, 2015 11:25 AM

Zymf said:
grave_robber said:

The irony lol.

Jan 5, 2015 11:50 AM

Soren end it.

Jan 5, 2015 12:07 PM

The_Pyromaani said:
hosts can end this any time when they want. I just dont get how grave can bust me out since i play same even if im bad or good guy XD

Actually you don't, you're more cautious and reserved when you're mafia. You were the hardest to confirm, so I tried to judge you by your actions, posts and lack of action where it was needed, some things you did/said were too calculated to be pro-town.

I dunno why, but somehow I was able to read everyone correctly in this game, this is 1st for me, I'm as surprised as you are. ^^

Lulu ❤

Jan 5, 2015 12:18 PM

Jackrito said:
Compared to some people I have played with you are nice in comparsion but I can see why some people take it the wrong way. It is just the need of wanting to win because you think you are right and want to prove that. But for some people to actally do something it is sometimes necessary to take a more direct approuch that can be seen as agressive and annoy people but overall it is what is best for the town as long as no lines are crossed.

Ah, you read me like an open book, why can't I read you this well? ^^'
Thank you Jack, I'm glad you can see what I was trying to do, sometimes I don't watch what I say and choose the wrong words and it just comes out wrong, it's something I'm always working on.

I want to be like you, Suzune-chan & Bryn, people lsn to you and they don't feel like they're being ordered to do things. Great leaders you are <3

Zymf said:

I don't like listening to the "leader" either, I march to my own drum and makes me suspect XD
I would have followed your plan if I were a santa, I thought it was great and I think you're good at leading.

x_at_home said:
Don't worry too much, grave. I don't think you were too forceful though after some thoughts I would not use bets and vows to prove something in-game. It gives room to backfire horribly one day. I love your detective work and your energetic playstyle, I didn't feel much pressure, though my opinion on it is probably biased, lol.

Your ideas are always interesting, Zymf, but it makes people hesitate to just jump on that plan. Don't let it discourage you to follow that way though, I love them even if I might not follow them.

Hai Hai! Will stop with the betting, I have an addictive personality, if I don't watch it, I'm gonna start betting every game =/
Modified by grave_robber, Jan 5, 2015 12:38 PM

Lulu ❤

Jan 5, 2015 12:43 PM

grave_robber said:
The_Pyromaani said:

Actually you don't, you're more cautious and reserved when you're mafia. You were the hardest to confirm, so I tried to judge you by your actions, posts and lack of action where it was needed, some things you did/said were too calculated to be pro-town.

I dunno why, but somehow I was able to read everyone correctly in this game, this is 1st for me, I'm as surprised as you are. ^^

Interesting indeed. You can be right. I haven't seen much different in my play style XD

I use as my advantage something what Suzune said in 1 game: You are a dangerous one since i can't read you.

^ Works as advantage but works also as disadvantage lol XD

Jan 5, 2015 1:04 PM

Indeed you are dangerous Pyro, certainly not a player I would ever underestimate.
And you're naughty! Were you sad you didn't get to be Evil Mrs. Christmas?

Lulu ❤

Jan 5, 2015 1:28 PM

No, not at all. At least im not a trap XD

Jan 5, 2015 1:41 PM

The_Pyromaani said:

You called?

Jan 5, 2015 2:05 PM

Karrote said:
The_Pyromaani said:

You called?

a traap!

Jan 5, 2015 2:45 PM

Karrote said:
The_Pyromaani said:

You called?

Karote's a sexy tramp! Oops, I mean trap =3

Lulu ❤

Jan 5, 2015 3:30 PM

Game End please? I need sleep

Lulu ❤

Jan 5, 2015 8:48 PM

Hasn't this game ended already? I could've sworn the timer ran out.
mixer*
titos*
snacks*
dip*

Jan 5, 2015 8:54 PM

yeah, townies obviously won
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"

Jan 5, 2015 8:58 PM

xanic said:

Ya never know.
mixer*
titos*
snacks*
dip*

Jan 5, 2015 9:03 PM

LucianRoy said:
xanic said:

Ya never know.

Nobody believed me when I voted on zurel >.<

the first time
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.

Jan 5, 2015 9:04 PM

xanic said:
LucianRoy said:

Ya never know.

the first time

I could've killed zurel day 2, but then somebody screwed me up.

No particular names...
mixer*
titos*
snacks*
dip*

Jan 5, 2015 9:09 PM

LucianRoy said:
xanic said:

the first time

No particular names...

stop blaming me >.<
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.

Jan 5, 2015 9:20 PM

xanic said:
LucianRoy said:

No particular names...

stop blaming me >.<

The funny thing is, it wasn't you.
mixer*
titos*
snacks*
dip*

Jan 5, 2015 9:33 PM

LucianRoy said:
xanic said:

stop blaming me >.<

The funny thing is, it wasn't you.

I was kidding :P

I got my opinion out there, and gave a very basic reasoning of why zurel was suspicious.

I was satisfied with that.
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.

Jan 6, 2015 3:42 AM

Why deny me this sweet victory byon-kun? I'm still waiting for game end T_T

Fine, I guess I'll go do some staff work, so many pms to reply x_x

Lulu ❤

Jan 6, 2015 11:04 AM

[center]Night 4

grave_robber: Pyro is definitely the last mafia. Let's win guys!
xanic: Sounds good ^_^

The town decides to lynch The_Pyromanni

Townie Victory!

Player list
1. LucianRoy - Insane Santa
[color=green]2. DatNeonPanda - Paranoid Santa[/color]
3. x_at_home - lazy Santa
4. Zurel - Evil Santa
5. Karrote - Evil Mrs. Christmas
6. xanic - Mrs. Christmas
7. Smurphinator - Rudolph
8. grave_robber - Elf
9. Mikiuza - Watcher
10. Jackrito - Naive Santa
11. Zymf - Sane Santa
12. The_Pyromaani - Investigating Elf
13. Loveandhate91 - Snow Miser

Night Actions:

Townie MVP:
grave_robber for reading players like a book! She picked up hints and snuffed them out. And was also able to deduce the exact three mafia members. And she also shot a mafia member too.

Mafia MVP:
Karrote for manning the fort in their club. Made good decisions and didn't draw too much attention to himself.

Final comments:
This was a blast to co-host! Thanks to grave_robber for asking me to co-host and thanks to Byon for actually letting me co-host with him! This game was amazing and was definitely interesting to read, and it has definitely taught me a lot too. I hope you all had as much as I did co-hosting ^_^
[center]

Jan 6, 2015 11:11 AM

I'm very interested in hearing how you deduced all the mafia members grave ^_^

Jan 6, 2015 11:46 AM

GG mafia and 3rd parties - We owned you :P

Jan 6, 2015 11:47 AM

Yay!! We won!! GG everyone ^^

Thank you byon-kun & Soren for hosting this super fun game, I loved the 5 cops idea!

Whaaa? I didn't kill the SK? My ego as vig's been crushed! I'm kidding, this is my 1st time being vig, I'm glad I achieved my goal of correctly using 1 of my shots and killing a bad guy :p
But really, why didn't I kill him? I sent in my action before the mafia.

Well, a long explanation post coming your way (might take time as I'm making another huge post in another game, bear with me ^^')

I'd like to apologize to DatNeonPanda for overreacting when he went after in on day 1, I would also like to thank him for do so, it drew out almost all the bad guys.
Modified by grave_robber, Jan 7, 2015 1:52 AM

Lulu ❤

Jan 6, 2015 5:08 PM

Man, now I have to reveal my day 1 strategy and find a new one... Ah well, here goes:

Grave said:

1. Make most players feel at ease by asking questions about roles, rules and other helpful information, making jokes and getting to know players.

2. Vote for someone who will not get mad about it or try to kill/lynch you later on based on this vote.
2.1. Vote for Karrote or Jackrito if present in game, they are friends and will not take it personally.
2.2. Make sure to explain the reasons behind your vote to keep all players at ease and avoid lynch trains
Unfortunately, this point has to be changed now since jack has been targeted by other players for day 1 lynches repeatedly and karrote almost got lynched by this strategy in a game we're playing now.

3. Watch out for "red flags".
red flags are interesting posts by players that could mean they're townies or bad guys, they help me get a read on these players

4. Change vote if necessary or if a possible target is found.

The theory behind this strategy is that day 1 is taken as a chance to relax and get to know the game mechanics, this puts people at ease. When people get comfortable, they make mistakes. Mistakes are almost always made by all parties on day 1.

point #4 occurs if others or myself create a situation when too many red flags go up & 1 or more people become "too suspicious".

------------------------------------------

Now unto the actual hints & "red flags":

Now there were other posts that were "interesting" by these players but not enough to raise red flags

[*]Day 1

Now I see the total vote count and realize karrote voted right before I did and Panda's about to die if I don't unvote, I decide to wait a minute or 2 to see if either of them unvotes (we agreed to tie the votes, not lynch panda, a good townie would stick to the deal because they wouldn't wanna mislynch is a game with such small numbers). I refresh the page to unvote & it's too late, I had sacrificed Panda who after our discussion convinced me he was pro-town (i'm feeling pretty crappy about messing up my 1st day in this game and possibly dooming the town).

[*]Night 1

[*]Day 2

[*]Night 2

[*]Day 3

The rest you know, I lsn to zymf and come forward with my true list of suspects and then announce my plan and ask everyone to trust me.

Lulu ❤

Jan 6, 2015 5:13 PM

Holy shitballs.

Jan 6, 2015 5:18 PM

Soren333 said:
Holy shitballs.

Indeed, so many red flags went up in my head this game. I was in the zone or sth XD

Lulu ❤

Jan 6, 2015 5:18 PM

As expected from Grave-sama! :3
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music

Jan 6, 2015 5:20 PM

Trippy.
mixer*
titos*
snacks*
dip*

Jan 6, 2015 5:28 PM

Test

Jan 6, 2015 5:32 PM

Jan 6, 2015 5:35 PM

Thanks everybody! ^^

I gotta get some sleep, and find me a new day 1 strategy.
Also, karrote we need to change, we read each other too well now, it's not even funny O_O

Good night!

Lulu ❤

Jan 6, 2015 6:48 PM

I cannot believe grave got my hint ;_;

haha
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.

Jan 6, 2015 8:15 PM

Also, holy shit.
grave understands my playstyle as well
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.

Jan 7, 2015 1:50 AM

kingxanic said:
Also, holy shit.

Grave tuned into your wavelength in the zombie mafia v1
She's learning your patterns now. This is not a bad thing (unless we find ourselves on different teams that is XD)
Modified by grave_robber, Jan 7, 2015 1:54 AM

Lulu ❤

Jan 7, 2015 1:55 AM

grave_robber said:
kingxanic said:
Also, holy shit.

Grave tuned into your wavelength in the zombie mafia v1
She's learning your patterns now. This is not a bad thing (unless we find ourselves on different teams that is XD)

"xanic usually votes if he likes the reason"

you didn't say if it was a good reason.
Only I had to like it xD
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.

Jan 7, 2015 6:47 AM

Thank you for the awesome post, grave.

Random Anime Blogs | 1 2 3 4

Jan 7, 2015 3:00 PM

LucianRoy said:
xanic said:

the first time

No particular names...

Who was it?

Lulu ❤

Pages (20) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 »