Forum Settings
Forums

I want to make my own Anime I have an Original Idea

New
Dec 26, 2014 8:02 AM
Dec 2014
First I want to apologize about this stupid name, (Mr.E was already taken :p no surprise)

My name is Eli and I'm 15

I have a great idea for an anime I want to Fully go out with. I don't know if this was done before in any other type of way in some movie, Video game, or novel, but I got this from the top of my head. The plot is a scifi and somewhat dark.

Around the year 2050 Humans are able to transfer consciousness to a computer and travel to a place known as The Physical Internet before they die in the real world. The Physical Internet is where You can regularly search the web with your , consciousness but live in any virtual world made with npc's or other people in the physical internet. Basically like a huge MMORPG expect it is your life.
Though it is religiously controversial, and in some parts of the world If you're caught even attempting to transfer consciousness it could lead to the worst death possible. The only True way to die in the physical internet is when your consciousness file (.CON) get corrupted by hackers in The Physical Internet, and sometimes the case the real world. or someone only in the real world deletes your .CON file

So there's my plot, I'm looking for writers for episodes, sound effect guys animators, voice actors composer,and just your overall opinion I have no idea what characters and story to make so my intention now is to find writers if your willing to be a writer or any other contact me on Skype

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 26, 2014 8:08 AM

Nov 2012
sounds like rip-off from some movie that i forgot the name
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Dec 26, 2014 8:13 AM

Jan 2014
Has elements of SAO, the Real Adventures of Jonny Quest and the Matrix, so not truly original.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Dec 26, 2014 8:20 AM

Nov 2013

Sounds likes a mashup of the matrix and any MMORPG.
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Dec 26, 2014 8:23 AM

Oct 2014
What if you start making a light novel about that story of yours instead...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2014 8:32 AM

Oct 2009
You can try to create a videogame using some builder engine out there.

If you got the artistic talent you might want to use the RenPy to create Visual Novel:
http://www.renpy.org/

If you're more interested in creating RPG esque game the easiest one is using RPG maker series as it already has a huge sets of presets and big community.

If you're more interested in more in depth customization you can try Unity:
http://unity3d.com/
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Dec 26, 2014 8:38 AM

Jul 2014
Tatsuya-kun_10 said:
What if you start making a light novel about that story of yours instead...

yea lol, I think he skipped a few steps

Dec 26, 2014 8:39 AM

Feb 2014
We all went through that. It will either fade trough time, or you'll write your own novel
Dec 26, 2014 8:45 AM

May 2014
Start by making manga or a LN. Get published. If you're successful, then the next step is obvious.

The reality is, this is really hard. Even if you spend a few more years writing, you will retcon parts of the story or redesign characters. There are no guarantees it'll be a hit when its done either. You might also find yourself suckered into a never ending project (for instance Berserk has been published 25 years ago and its still unfinished.

Your best bet is to prepare...sharpen up your art and writing skills.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Dec 26, 2014 8:50 AM

Dec 2014
I would help write it because I've wrote books and manga before, but it won't work out to be honest. Start off by making a novel or manga, if you can't draw then find someone who can and get them to help you. If you're not good at writing, learn how to xD

Good Luck!

Dec 26, 2014 9:26 AM

Oct 2014
MrE3 said:
First I want to apologize about this stupid name, (Mr.E was already taken :p no surprise)

My name is Eli and I'm 15

I have a great idea for an anime I want to Fully go out with. I don't know if this was done before in any other type of way in some movie, Video game, or novel, but I got this from the top of my head. The plot is a scifi and somewhat dark.

Around the year 2050 Humans are able to transfer consciousness to a computer and travel to a place known as The Physical Internet before they die in the real world. The Physical Internet is where You can regularly search the web with your , consciousness but live in any virtual world made with npc's or other people in the physical internet. Basically like a huge MMORPG expect it is your life.
Though it is religiously controversial, and in some parts of the world If you're caught even attempting to transfer consciousness it could lead to the worst death possible. The only True way to die in the physical internet is when your consciousness file (.CON) get corrupted by hackers in The Physical Internet, and sometimes the case the real world. or someone only in the real world deletes your .CON file

So there's my plot, I'm looking for writers for episodes, sound effect guys animators, voice actors composer,and just your overall opinion I have no idea what characters and story to make so my intention now is to find writers if your willing to be a writer or any other contact me on Skype

This is a Transcendance rip off
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2014 10:20 AM

Aug 2010
my opinion is to give up on this anime idea, and maybe go for a comic or short story instead. I fully doubt you have the money or time or necessary skill needed to produce a series. Which is reasonable considering your age, but maybe you should focus on story telling, screen writing or art and practice some of those skills for now instead.
https://combosmooth.itch.io/ - I make free-to-play browser games for PC and I sell pixel art animation here
Dec 26, 2014 10:25 AM

Oct 2012
theres a million reasons why youre not going to be able to make an anime well but the most important one is you dont live in japan, so whatever you make wont be anime. write a short story or a comic book instead. also thats not a plot, its just a setting.
Dec 26, 2014 10:28 AM

May 2014
Well all I'm gonna say is if all you can bring to the table is an idea then you might as well not try.
If you have a skill then I suggest you perfect it and use it when attempting such a project at a later age (like when you leave school).
I've been here way too long...
Dec 26, 2014 10:29 AM

Feb 2010
The 'physical internet' shows good naming sense.
I probably regret this post by now.
Dec 26, 2014 10:37 AM

Jul 2010
The setting really reminds me of Rakuen Tsuihou: Expelled From Paradise tbh. It's just that you are focusing more on the virtual world aspect while still retaining the "virtual vs physical world" aspect as found in the anime. Perhaps watching this might be useful.
Dec 26, 2014 11:57 AM

Sep 2014
Most replies here brain-mutated. "Uuuh too deep for me" seriously, leave this to people with experience

If you have som experience with simple game-softwares like Game Maker, you can make a visual novel after getting your prefered artist from Deviantart wich has two wonderful functions where people can offer and search for jobs. If you have a problematic budget you can presentate your idea on crowd-funding sites like universaly criticaly acclaimed Kickstarter or IndieGO in order to recieve money for the production. Remember to draw sketched or have a screenplay to guide your artist with. I've been doing this for several months now and all these money/bussiness issues are easier than it might sound.......or read. The hard part for you is if you can make a game. Visual Novels are much less complicated to make technicaly and softwares like Game Maker and im sure.....Renpy.......too, makes coding unrequired. At least Game Maker and Stencyl. I dont have experience with Renpy exept its tutorial.

Alternatively you can get someone else to craft and build your game, but more members means more money. However, how innovative your story is might decide how many people are willing to join you, back you with funding and finally: how many well reviews your title will recieve
nucleon said:
It's possible, but go ask in aniboom or similar sites. They have talents there.

Not only Japanese can make anime, students all over the world can. But it's a time consuming process. A few minutes may take a few months to furnish, especially for new comers.
If you are interested in the industry, the younger to start the better, because the competition is hot. There's nothing wrong for wanting to leave the world a piece of work of your own before you die. But most likely it's not called your own anime but a team's work.

THANK THE LORD YOU'RE A SERIOUS PERSON

Mod edit:
Double post merged.
AversaDec 29, 2014 1:30 PM
Dec 26, 2014 12:38 PM

Dec 2012
Yeah, well, but this is not "a plot", it's an impartial world-building attempt. Perhaps you should put more effort in fleshing your idea out, before choosing a form or asking people to do stuff.
Dec 26, 2014 2:26 PM

Nov 2010
If you want to produce your own anime series, or create one you should:
-Write a script (I'm not sure how developed it should be).
-Design the characters.
-Go through all the production stages until you have a teaser.
-Go to Japan and try to sell the idea to a major production company.
-If they liked it, they'll tell you to make 'x' number of episodes and to came back in 'x' number of years with the work done.
That's how it works.
Dec 26, 2014 2:28 PM

Mar 2013
Never going to make it, at least now. Also, keep your ideas to yourself, you never know when people will rip you off. I too have an idea about a movie that's really fucking great but will just bring it up only if I have the chance to make it real. If not, I will take it to the grave with me. It's my little diamond ._.
Dec 26, 2014 2:39 PM

Dec 2014
Breaz said:
Never going to make it, at least now. Also, keep your ideas to yourself, you never know when people will rip you off. I too have an idea about a movie that's really fucking great but will just bring it up only if I have the chance to make it real. If not, I will take it to the grave with me. It's my little diamond ._.

Write a novel or book and try to get it published. If it is a great idea, then it might become popular.

Maybe it'll get a movie adaptation then you'll be rich as fuck xD

Dec 26, 2014 2:49 PM

Mar 2013
BornBlonde said:
Breaz said:

Write a novel or book and try to get it published. If it is a great idea, then it might become popular.

Maybe it'll get a movie adaptation then you'll be rich as fuck xD

I don't wanna brag about it but it's pretty fucking awesome...
Interstellar movie was a bit close to it, but mine is way fucking more interesting.
Book would be a nice way but I don't really think I have the writing skills.
Dec 26, 2014 2:56 PM

Aug 2014
Breaz said:

Interstellar movie was a bit close to it, but mine is way fucking more interesting.

Nice to know you're so confident about it.
Dec 26, 2014 3:00 PM

Mar 2013
Insertanamehere said:
Breaz said:

Nice to know you're so confident about it.

It's like the only thing that ever came out of my mind that I'm actually proud of...
Dec 26, 2014 3:03 PM

Aug 2014
I'm 15 and I want to make an anime series. I suck at art though and writing so I'm kinda fucked. If your good at drawing then make an amateur manga series. If you can write good then write a little doujin.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Dec 26, 2014 3:06 PM

Aug 2014
In my head I have the plans from a 5 book/series installment of an epic fantasy thingy and a 5 short installment + 1 Vn (with 3 routes) Victorian daemon/grip reaper/angle thingy (well then vn would be around ww1).

Dec 26, 2014 3:09 PM

Aug 2014
The Victorian thing was developed mainly last year and the fantasy from 12 to 14.

Dec 26, 2014 3:16 PM

Nov 2012
Well the guy is 15. Let's be fair guys, how many of us thought we were tough shit when we were 15?
Dec 26, 2014 3:22 PM

Aug 2011
You're not just going to be able to make an anime out of nothing, you have to start with the basics. World build, and work on the plot (a.k.a the story) rather than a tidbit of setting like you showed us. Either write a light novel, or create a web manga that can get noticed by Japanese publishers. Find someone willing to draw for you, or practice on your character designs on your own. Most of all, be prepared to dedicate tons of your time to this one project.

I've been thinking of a story/LN to write, but it's taken me almost four years with tons of changes to even get the plot, characters and story polished just enough, and there's still lots and lots to fix. I've barely started to work on the character designs.

Since you are only 15 you might just be going through the "wanna make my own anime" phase, so you might not even be serious.. but still, there's lots you need to consider before you can even think about an anime.

Dec 29, 2014 1:32 PM

Apr 2010
Thread moved and cleaned

Thread moved to the Creative Corner.
Spam and troll posts removed.
Dec 29, 2014 1:39 PM

Dec 2013
Why would u post your idea here? People are gonna steal it.

Sounds like a mix of different anime i've watched before, still interesting
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Dec 29, 2014 1:52 PM

May 2014
PriestSlayer said:
Why would u post your idea here? People are gonna steal it.

Sounds like a mix of different anime i've watched before, still interesting

To be honest its not very original, sounds too much like ghost in the shell and the matrix with a bit of sao (the virtual reality mmo)
I've been here way too long...
Dec 29, 2014 2:03 PM

Jan 2014
There's a lot of animes that play around with the bridge between the internet and the physical world, so I do suggest making more twists and maybe even making a personal goal with the main character.
It sounds like SAO, Summer Wars, Paprika, and probably other things; and other stories that aren't anime do play with this mix as well.
However, good start off though.
Just try to stray away from it being like digimon or sao or anything of the sort.

Good luck!
Dec 29, 2014 2:36 PM
Jun 2014
Forgive if I sound rude, it's not my intention.
Many of us have gone through that period we wanted to create an anime, you need to consider WAY TOO MANY things before that.
Just have in mind that 99.9% of anime is not actually original, it's based on a manga, a light novel, a videogame... Anime is not made by one person, it's made by a huge team of professionals. Even if you find a team, you'll have probably to pay them. You also need a contract with some TV company and sponsors. If you live in Japan I have to say that it's a lot easier to make a project like this, but if you live in any other part of the world is almost impossible. If you start studying animation, it will not be easier, normally animators never make their own stories, because they work for a company with its own projects. You have probably watched that anime ''Shirobako'', but sorry, it's not that easy.
If we talk about different ways to make it noticeable, you can either make a manga or a (light) novel. But first you need to work on a plot, a real plot, you have built a world and a social environment but you need an story, characters and all this. BUT, if you don't want to work in your drawing/writing skills, you don't want to learn japanese and go to Japan and you don't take it REALLY seriously, and I mean throwing yourself into that and giving up anything else, you will not get want you want.

You can check this post, where I advertise my own manga:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1332541
Dec 29, 2014 10:57 PM

May 2012
This is never going to happen. An anime episode costs over $100,000. You'll have better luck learning how to draw and turning it into a manga(that probably won't even be published), or write a novel. The main problem would be that you aren't fluent in Japanese or even live in Japan.

It's a nice dream but nothing that will happen in the near future.
RyugenDec 29, 2014 11:01 PM
Dec 30, 2014 1:33 AM

Oct 2014
Plot twist OP is a multimillionaire who can just pay people to make his anime xD
Jan 3, 2015 5:34 PM

May 2014
Sounds good on paper, but what about in practice?

One of the hardest parts of making an anime/manga/book is coming up with an original idea without ripping anyone off.

There are lots of elements to work with, and even one original element on your part would help to make this better.

Also, have you even been doing anything; taking steps towards making this anime? I see a shiteton of people on this forum talking about their grandiose manga/anime ideas and how they want to make an anime/manga. But see, here's the thing, if you're not actually doing anything to take that first step and are simply sharing ideas, then it's more so a dream then a goal.

My advice: get your head out of the clouds and get to work. I'm also 15 years old as well, and when I decided I wanted to write a book/make an anime/manga when I was 8 years old, I didn't just talk about my ideas. I took the necessary steps in order to reach that goal. I planned out my character's personalities, I've worked with several different plot ideas, I study manga and the art in them and books up to my eyeballs, I practice drawing like hell, I learned how I could take an animation course in college, I took those first steps in order to achieve my dream. I didn't just sit in front of the computer on some internet forum, sharing my ideas. I studied/worked my ass off for it.

Fast forward to right now, 7 years later, and I'm still not even close to having a concrete manuscript to give to an agent.

Case in point though: if you want this, if you're actually serious, then I'd suggest getting to work. Study the basics of drawing, learn how to develop the plot of a book without ripping other media off, practice drawing every day, drown yourself in books, writings, and manga. Lots of authors have web pages, and they have advice on how you can make it in the business.

I wish I could say more, rather I have more to say, but there's just way too much too say. You don't have the necessary experience in order to achieve your goal yet rn, and sharing ideas with people on the internet isn't going to get you to where you want to go. So get started.

EDIT: And for the nth fucking time, an anime is an animated television program made in Japan. NOT anywhere else. You are clearly not from Japan, therefore this is what you would call a cartoon.

And you don't have to learn JP in order to do this. You're just making it more complicated by trying to do so tbh. Work in the home field biz, in other words where you're at.

I'm sorry if this is harsh, but I see too many people on the internet with dreams like this but no concrete plan(s) to achieve that dream.

It's good to dream, but you need to consider the reality of the world. This is nothing more than an idealistic dream. Meaning it will only happen in theory. If you think this will really happen, then reality is going to be [i]very[/i] hard on you.

And don't share your ideas on the internet expecting people not to steal it from you. The internet is a site full of thieves. Just look at tumblr. People steal shite from other people on and off of tumblr all the time. It's literal commonplace on there.
IzayaJan 3, 2015 5:43 PM
Click my sig
Jun 18, 2015 10:42 AM
Jun 2015
Well first off the setting of the story sounds interesting as well as the concept of the whole physical internet. I'd probably give it a chance and help with it,though some of it does sound a bit familar it can still work out as an anime if not a light novel/manga.
Oct 4, 2015 4:26 AM
Oct 2015
I've kept this idea now for a long time. What about an Anime called "Survival of the elite's"?

It's start off with a teenager around the age of 17-18, he lives a normal life in the middle of the Tokyo city
until a apocalypse breaks lose. A virus that affect and kills humans with no cure, only 50% of the World population are immune. This virus revives the dead of the affected ones, they have enormous strength and speed so they can jump 10 times longer than a human. The Affected would be called zombies because they all trying to eat humans. But there are different kinds of zombies, many are normal one's but there are also rare zombies that only the elites are capable of taking down.

This story sets down with the main character needing to get out of Tokyo, he prepare himself with weapons and gear from his home were he lives alone. But he got visited by his little sister, the main character had to get out of Tokyo and at the same time protect his sister. He earns much experience from taking down the normal zombies, but a rare zombie appears and this one he could not take down. The rare zombie ate his sister and this led to him being frozen for a second and later getting emotionless. He knew what he had to do in order to survive by caring only by himself. He was prepared to fight, he threw a knife into the zombies eye, but the rare zombie escaped quickly after. He earned more rage for each minute and searched for the same rare zombie with a knife mark in his eye everywhere in the area. No regular zombie became a match for him as they either got crushed or killed in a second with a knife. As he couldn't find him in Tokyo, he began his search in the whole Japan.

More and More of the populations dies and it becomes a game for the fittest, only an amount of 10% survivals remains around the world. This story circulates around 10 elite survivals from different countries that sooner or later all gets together. The Main character made his name "Znazer" as it was a new name for a new era. He meets many vulnerable people on his path in his search for the rare zombie, he keeps searching for the rare zombie he named "Prey". Znazer get's to a smaller city where he gets surrounded with normal zombies and a rare one that was 10 times smaller then "Prey". These zombies was only small fries for Znazer, but the real deal hided 300meters behind him. Another elite survival target Znazer with his sniper rifle. "He lift his trigger", moving at the speed of sound Znazer cut it in half with his one of a kind sword. Running in a high speed, Znazer moved forward the "Sniper" as he cut all the bullets coming at him on his way. Znazer got closer and closer, so that the "Sniper" had to fall back, but it was too late because Znazer had already begun his near attacks. A close battle began, with Znazer in the advantage and the "Sniper" playing the defensive roll. But this high paced battle got interrupted when the rare zombie with the knife marked eye appeared before them. "Znazer stopped immediately and turned his attacked forward the "Prey". The Zombie was strong but after having much experience Znazer could keep up with him, but he was still in a disadvantage. The "Sniper" understood that and decided to put the previous battle behind and assist on distance. An intense battle it was as Znazer managed to cut one of his legs down but even though, the zombie could still move at a decent speed. But "Prey" couldn't win vs two elite survivals, as the "Sniper shot him down every time he tried to get up, Znazer took his sword and sliced his head in revenge. Znazer gave away a big smile and laugh as he prayed for his sister peace. "Sniper" began a conversation, telling him how they should stick together in these times. "Sniper also introduced himself, his name was Ace. This was a beginning of an alliance. Znazer had nowhere to go now when he got his revenge and because Ace helped him, he wanted to follow his advise to keep on living.
- Ace: There are strong and dangerous elite groups out in the world, we should stick together and gather a team if we also want to survive in this world.
- Ace: Here, a mask to hide yourself, identities are important in this era as rare zombies can copy your face.

The two of them now tries to build a team by searching all around the world.
This is the beginning, "The Survival Of The 10 Elites"
As a team of 10 with all different personalities, they will go against all elite groups out there and become the number one clan in the World.
The new era is now a world where it all depends on being the strongest in order to survive.

I hope you like my Anime idea, this is a idea of the first episode and I think it could become one of the best Anime's if someone made it with great storyline. I haven't thought far enough to the whole story but with only this it looks exciting.
Oct 4, 2015 5:26 AM

Feb 2015
Erik_Olsson said:

Sounds like Seraph of the End but replace Vampires with "Zombies". Pretty unoriginal.
Oct 4, 2015 1:37 PM
Oct 2015
It's not like that anime :l
It's hard to explain when writing especially when you'r not English and there is much I didn't take in with this text that I would like too. When I read my own text now I can understand it's a bit miss leading because I didn't put details and I don't want to make the explanation too long. I was thinking of a horror,action,supernatural anime, even though it may looks to have a similiar story line it's not :).
Oct 16, 2015 7:04 PM
Oct 2015
First off don't listen to these people. They are all a bunch of "Anime Elitist" who pretend they no about anime. Iv always thought that anime fan would support anothers idea. They are not true anime fans.

Iv made my own anime. Iv written the characters the stroy line the main protagonist. If done a lot. Never give up on your dream. Keep looking and you'll find the things you need to succeed. Don't let antiHentai fans ruin it for you.

Just shine like your anime will. Guy I see so much potential in your writing then any of these downer will ever have.
Oct 16, 2015 7:05 PM
Oct 2015
*know.
Oct 17, 2015 7:38 PM
Jan 2015
DoctorWarTooth said:
First off don't listen to these people. They are all a bunch of "Anime Elitist" who pretend they no about anime. Iv always thought that anime fan would support anothers idea. They are not true anime fans.

Iv made my own anime. Iv written the characters the stroy line the main protagonist. If done a lot. Never give up on your dream. Keep looking and you'll find the things you need to succeed. Don't let antiHentai fans ruin it for you.

Just shine like your anime will. Guy I see so much potential in your writing then any of these downer will ever have.

We got a fucking expert here.
Mar 31, 2016 6:43 PM
Mar 2016
That idea is good, though it sounds a bit too familiar. Work on it and I'm sure it will turn out great!

I've got a good idea too! I'm kind of going for the more cartoonish approach, so don't blame me if it's not what you're expecting. IT IS NOT A RIPOFF.

Here it is:
Title: Starsoldier Lasiko

Ever wonder how a galaxy is created? Or how the big bang that created the universe ever happened in the first place? In this anime, every single universe created makes up a ginormous system called a multi-verse (or a special type of dimension), and there's not just one out there, but I'm just focusing on a special one. At the center of every multi-verse is, well, a center of the multi-verse (or a multi-verse hub). A multi-verse hub is home to a special group of people called StarSoldiers (or StarStrikers) when you think of those, you might think of an interstellar star-wars like army. No my friends. StarSoldiers are special, energy-like beings who are tasked with protecting the multi-verse and a very special element called the Power Of Infinity. The Power Of Infinity is a super, special type of energy, it is the force needed for that embodiment of life that powers galaxies, universes, and the multi-verses themselves. It makes up other things too, like Oxy Crystals. Special crystals that make up any element you can think of. Oxy Crystal of Energy, Oxy Crystal of Heroism, Oxy Crystal of Fusion (I'm not very good at listing them). There are also special versions of them called Teras Crystals, and other celestial forces created by them. But back to the StarSoldiers. StarSoldiers look human, live like humans (maintaining the multi-verse), and have that family type relationship with each other. Anyone can relate to at least one of them. My story focuses on one of them named Lasiko (weird name don't you think :D). Like us, he has a human personality. He looks like a young (13ish) boy, is anything but mature, always joke-making, a video game, anime/manga, and music fanatic, and always jumping at the chance to protect his loved ones. He can summon a sword to fight. He has a technology obsessed, inventor & nerdy twin brother named Xylin (another weird name :D), and a kind, somewhat cocky, insecure, and funny little sister named Rey (not from Sailor Moon). There's still other StarSoldiers in the hub. But there's the main character (Lasiko) and a few to be exact. They are tasked with protecting the multi-verse from Master Nightmor (weird names galore) master of the Dark Power Of Infinity (the opposite of the Power Of Infinity). And leader of the Dark Proximity. Basically the Dark Proximity is an army made up of dark and twisted creatures (some robots and others bacteria of other disturbing stuff). Their primary goal is to open a portal to the DarkVerse, a giant, dark multi-verse that would swallow the regular multi-verses. Their only problem... they need both the Power Of Infinity AND the Dark Power Of Infinity to do that. And obviously, the StarSoldiers aren't going to let that happen so easily... So the Dark Proximity travels from Solar System to Solar System, terrorising planets in search of another way to get ahold of the Power Of Infinity. Nightmor and his assistant, Professor Vatt (a play on Watt and Volt). Sometime hatch some more dastardly plots. But Lasiko and the StarSoldiers are always ready to thwart them one way or another. Meeting wacky and hilarious friends, and exploring some other world in the process.

And that's about it for now! The characters listed aren't the only ones in the series. And I'm looking for some good cartoonish (possibly Sailor Moon-ish) artists out there to help me get this going. I started this at 7 and I'm finally ready to get it out on the web (and maybe in a book :D)! And also maybe I can get some sweet crossovers into the mix! You can give me any info you might need to help on the web on my profile. I hope I can get this started with your help! Thanks! :D
Mar 31, 2016 6:55 PM

May 2015
You forgot the most important elements of any modern anime:

-a harem
-zero dimensional characters
-a poorly explained setting
-a panty shot every other scene
Mar 31, 2016 7:03 PM

Aug 2008
@MrE3
First of all, NEVER BE GAME OVER.

I recommend that you read Gibson's Neuromancer.

Serial Experiments Lain, the Ghost in the Shell series, and the .hack series all toy with some of the concepts you mentioned. Consider them reference material as well.

Similar ideas to yours have blossomed into wonderful things. Research the kind of skills you need to make it happen. Start with writing. Make a succinct concept to pitch, and use that to find others with the talents you need.
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.
Mar 31, 2016 10:07 PM

Nov 2011
the plot you described was done many times over as people already said.
if you're serious about making an anime, you could write a novel (or at least the first few chapters) and submit it to Kadokawa, and hope they find your novel worthwhile.

step 1. make an account at
https://kakuyomu.jp/

step 2. post your novel (in Japanese)

step 3. hope your story is deemed worthy of turning into an anime

step 4. ????

step 5. profit!....if your series is chosen. otherwise, !profit
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Apr 1, 2016 3:10 AM

Feb 2015
MrE3 said:

So basically you want people to make an anime for you. Ideas are worth nothing if you can't contribute to realising them yourself. Good luck finding people willing to spend their free time working on someone else's ideas.
Apr 1, 2016 9:38 AM

Jul 2014
guys he is 15 so chill

i doubt he is willing to put in the effort so drop the tips lol
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Show us your latest sketch or drawing v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Feb 21, 2017

1628 by JKKH »»
15 minutes ago

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

8 by JKKH »»
44 minutes ago

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - 9 hours ago

0 by abambata »»
9 hours ago

» Created my first amv yesterday. Check it out, enjoy, and provide feedback if you'd like!

painiwakura - Mar 24

3 by DesuMaiden »»
11 hours ago

» Impact of Anime on India's Youth & Its effects on Family Dynamics- A Survey

Anituber69 - Apr 10

4 by Suntanned_Duck2 »»
Yesterday, 6:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.