Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ramen Fighter Miki Episode 12 Discussion

Nov 21, 2009 8:17 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
well, I suppose that was about what I expected as an ending but I loved Miki drunk, and Megumi contrasted it beautifully

I'm also glad they involved all the characters
RtheO

May 9, 2010 8:39 PM

P-p-p-p-ponytail! <3

I loved the ending to this anime. Miki is lovely when she is drunk; I don't think it could have ended with a better way. Overall, the characters were quirky, but good.

Feb 11, 2014 8:00 PM

Oh wow she should be drunk more often... I really thought she was cute for a moment when she was completely drunk and actually acting normal! Well a somewhat decent ending to this series, although the whole series didn't really had any plot and was more gag/randomness which did gave me a quick laugh or two, other than that it was rather plain but well I did enjoyed that teacher so all by all a pretty decent anime!

Jun 1, 2014 11:22 AM

Lol, drunk miki is so funny. haha.

nice way to end the anime.

7/10

Jul 1, 2015 3:23 PM

Nice entertainment! I loved this show! First time seeing such a crazy female MC XD

Oct 17, 2015 6:20 PM

"Maa, Ohta-san! Irasshaimasen youkoso." Best quote in entire episode! XD
I turn myself invisible.

Dec 22, 2017 9:29 PM

Whoa the ending episode went also hilarious! XD Had so much laughter and 'pure fun throughout the series because of some absurd jokes (reminds me of mix-up version of Gintama and FMP!f so much).

One thing sadden me that I discovered that author of the series actually died long time ago (which I happen to discover after EP7..). After the ending it says 'see you in future' but 2nd season never happened anymore. Maybe this could have potential to get one maybe for 10th aniversary but sadly the author died unexpectedly(although he actually finished this series way back on 2008).

In any case, I give this series 8/10. Indeed its Underrated and Undiscovered title but I do think this anime sadly not for everyone(I think those who haven't watched any parody anime might have problem to stick with this show's humor). I liked its unique setting and it doesn't have generic beach/romance etc stuff (maybe that is why it fail to became popular title).
Modified by SkyDrop, Dec 23, 2017 10:27 PM

Mar 16, 2018 5:18 PM

I'm surprised that I'm the 7th poster in this forum discussion, I mean it's been almost 12yrs since it aired and only 13000 members( really surprised). I think its underrated and humorous to watch. I loved this cherry blossom watching ep, too bad the mother got sick though because she would've been knocking Miki and Megumin in their drunk personalities.

I will never forget those senseless brawls and Miki's hard ass persona. Although the plot is not there and character actions sometimes become tedious like Kankuro or sensei. But nonetheless I didn't go to this one expecting a mindful plot or serious character, I got what I came for.

So it's a 7/10 and would've loved s2, but oh well!
"You know the rules, kill them all and keep moving "--- Lil Wayne- John

Mar 6, 12:47 PM

Drunk Miki was a serious surprise hahahahaha and I liked the way they wrapped this adaptation up.

Pretty fun show overall.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.