Forum Settings
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
5Loved it!
50.0%
4Liked it!
28.6%
3It was OK
14.3%
2Disliked it
7.1%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.2
14 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2014 11:11 AM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Suspicions confirmed, Apollo is actually a male. I quite enjoyed the Gods' party that only allowed one family member per God as Bell got to dance with Ais. However, I feel as if this is a turning point volume as more information about Zeus is revealed, and I'm sure the one-eyed black dragon will become a prominent figure in future developments. Lili is finally out of the hands of Soma, which I'm glad. But I really liked the congregation for Bell in preparation for the War Game, it truly shows how many people care for him.
Jan 6, 2015 8:47 AM
Nov 2013
Did you actually read the novel in Japanese? Because I didn't find translated into English anywhere. Would even pay for that in English version as a novel.
Apr 7, 2015 1:24 AM

Aug 2014
Could you post a quick summary/spoiler of volume 2-6 plzzz. I have read volume 1 from Yen Press but i am still waiting on volume 2, which comes out in April. If you can't its okay but if you could that would be great. Thx
May 23, 2015 4:37 PM

Apr 2013
I liked that volume too. The final castle "siege" was very entertaining, everyone played a very important part that exploited everyone's particularity to their fullest.
BTW, I also appreciate the fact that the author makes each final battle very different. Volume 3 was a duel, volume 5 was 500 vs 1+alpha, and volume 6 inversed it by being 5 vs 110.

The run in the streets, the liberation of Lili were also other very nice moments in this volume.
But wow, Hestia didn't hesitate and took EVERYTHING at the end. I pitied Apollo here, he clearly underestimated Hestia's wrath and resolution to keep bell as well.
To think that Hestia was the one wo thought about such a plan too. Hestia may be just a "romcom character" most of the time, some times she really has impressive feats.
Jun 25, 2017 11:29 PM
Aug 2014
Wonder who the three gods in the bar that bet on Bell is? Hephaistos and Hermes were at Babel and Miach was at home watching over Luan. Perhaps it was Zeus, Poseidon and Hades...
Apr 14, 2019 11:38 AM
Feb 2015
This book (light novel) was quite a good one, the story was fun and I enjoyed them traveling outside of the main city to an external location. The only issue I had was the ending.

Everything you own and banishment... Ouch Hestia didn't pull any punches there, that kind of action leaves a grudge and as is explained to us the gods don't forget their grundes.

I understand needing a house, there old one was destroyed after all. But they picked up a 3 story building with room for 100+ adventurers and now need to look into hiring both a maid and a gardener to keep on top of it all.

I understand needing money, they put the black dagger up as collateral to get Lilly out of Soma's familia and who would pass up the chance to get a their hands on some cash. But to rob them blind destroyed everything the members had worked towards. Not to mention they use almost everything else just redecorating the house they acquired.

I understand letting people leave the Apollo familiar since many were forced to join. But not everyone wanted to leave, in fact its even revealed that some members fled the city to stay with their god.

I know we should hate Apollo since he is painted as the bad guy but I feel like its overkill.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Volume 18 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Apr 3, 2023

2 by skyhei1995 »»
Apr 20, 2:28 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darou ka Volume 2 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Sep 1, 2014

3 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Feb 22, 8:28 AM

» How many more volumes?

RealityChanges - Aug 13, 2023

1 by majin_mark505 »»
Aug 13, 2023 9:37 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Volume 17 Discussion

Syureria - Jul 7, 2021

2 by NaughtySempai »»
Mar 15, 2023 12:38 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Volume 16 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Sep 15, 2021

1 by Playcool »»
Aug 17, 2022 4:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.