Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2014 8:17 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that was sweet. The story is pure romance and the stop-motion animation was very well done. It could have been done with a bit more energy, though.
In any case, it’s a sweet story with such a cute idea. I completely loved the character design, especially for all the telephone and other utilities poles. Each had its own, individual look, but it all formed a very harmonious world.
The ending was very touching and pitch-perfect. Cute movie.

May 26, 2019 6:23 PM

Oct 2015
I thought he would make out with the pole at the end, so disappointed!

As weird as it is, I enjoyed it. But why a telephone pole though, ah Japanese? The animation was nice though and the plot was weirdly enjoyable.

6/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 31, 2021 5:17 PM
Jun 2019
it's like one of the commentators said, I thought it was kind of out of energy at the end. But, I don’t regret seeing it at all (ah! The ending is very inclusive, I don’t think it’s bad, I would have preferred the altor itself to have ended and not left that job to us. I would say that this is why the grade is so low. because I have nothing to complain about the movie if not that). Furthermore, I recommend it, it is a different experience, for sure.
Apr 16, 2021 3:29 AM

Aug 2008
Interesting to say the least. It's unexpectedly cute.
Sep 15, 2022 1:29 PM
Jun 2014
well I didn't expect to cry but it happened. it touched me deeply. even though the plot seems silly. they made me feel bad for a pole... amazing.../gen
May 29, 2023 5:22 PM
Feb 2022
Me hubiese gustado que le dijera a Elemi que siguiesen hablando por teléfono, aunque seguro siguieron en contacto.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.