Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 14, 2016 11:32 PM
May 2016
This bitch is the most useless, selfish, bitchy, annoying, hateable, and every other terrible adjectives to describe a person you can ever think of. She's the cause of many people's death just because she wants to protect herself. She's got no respect for ANYONE (other than yayoi, cuz she likes her) because she's an "Inspector." MALE COW DUNG. What's even better is that she thinks she's so important and way more skilled than anyone to the point that all she does in her career as an inspector is to look down on every single person she encounters. MALE COW FREAKING DUNG. She antagonizes EVERYONE without ANY SINGLE EFFIN REASON. WHY. WHY WAS SHE EVEN WRITTEN. WHY THE HECK DID SHE EXISTS. This is my very first time hating on a character this bad. oh. my. gods. I can't even.
Jul 22, 2016 1:13 PM
Jul 2016
Hum, she's a quite good inspector. She's smart, serious, logical and has a balanced mind if I can say. But that's all the credit I can give her. She doesn't have the sense of teammwork, is narrow-minded when it comes to investigation methods and enforcers. She always talks back to Akane, her superior and a very good, experienced inspector. And what to say about her reaction when she learns the truth about Sybil System. It makes me puke, I guess it's supposed to mean she's a citizen devoted to the system and stuff but it also means she doesn't think twice. What an idiot.
And about her relation with Kunizuka, Shimotsuki is responsible of a bad thing that happened to Akane. And Kunizuka said that if she knew the responsible, she'd never forget him. I wish really hard Kunizuka will discover someday what Shimotsuki has done, that pig deserves it.
As a conclusion, even though it's character built with thought, I truly despise her. I won't say it's the worst character ever but one I really hate. Shimotsuki Mika, I spit all my wrath on your simple existence.
Aug 9, 2016 8:10 AM

Jan 2013
I like this girl a lot like seriously. Akane is so annoying in my eyes I don't know why everyone seems to like her that much. Let's be honest Mika is still just a kid so I don't blame her for some things. She's trying to do her best. I'll be happy is she could replace Akane, but I know it's impossible since everyone loves Tsunermori that much...

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Aug 24, 2016 6:26 PM

Mar 2013
If the intention was to make her one of the most detestable and useless characters in the history of anime, then she is a great success. That is the only time the word Success and Mika should be in the same universe.

If any future Season or Movie of Psycho Pass has her finally get her just desserts, preferably being raped and brutally murdered (doesn't have to be by a "criminal".. anyone that does this great act will be an Eternal Hero of Anime), I'll instantly give it a 10, even if the rest of it a still image of paint drying on a wall.
Aug 30, 2016 1:43 PM

Jul 2015
I understand what they were going for with Mika, but I don't think the execution was any good. To me it feels like she was supposed to be somewhat similar to Ginoza in season 1, regarding her views towards the enforcers and always doing things by the book and following orders.

I cannot for the life of me understand why, I didn't feel it was explained (her reasons of trying to be so faithful to Sibyl) and it didn't feel consistent with her character in season 1. In season 1 she expresses doubts for that creepy girl despite the rest of the students having a crush on her and/or admiring her. So that tells me she can think for herself despite and hold a different opinion that other opinion. Why she only displays that trait here when it comes to Sakuya and never Sibyl, is beyond me.

Even if we accept her role as the antithesis to Akane, she still doesn't serve that role well. It would be interesting to see a different point of view, but they way it was carried out by Mika's character, she felt annoying, preachy and most of all an amateur. And it also annoyed me how no one ever made any complaints regarding her especially when it came to the death of that Inspector woman. It's pretty obvious that waiting around and going by the book instead of infiltrating that place was a really bad decision. And Mika was never held responsible over her fuck ups.

She got a bit more interesting halfway in season 2, but she's unbearable to watch and very hard to relate to. I really disliked her and thought she shouldn't have been around that long.

She's even worse than Haruno Sakura.

Wish half her screen-time had been given to Ginoza instead.
Sep 9, 2016 4:33 AM

Jun 2009
She's basically the character that always goes "What about the rule and procedure in place?"

And that is also why her psycho-pass will never be clouded, like Akane, she abide to the law and will never go against it.

She's like Akane, except no where near as strong mentally, very weak willed and not as capable intellectually. As such in times of her not able to trust Sibyl, she suppresses her own feelings because "That's what I'm supposed to do as a resident under Sibyl Society"

In the very last scene, she very easily dismisses the fact that she's part responsible for Akane's grandmother's death. She have been through the worst, and she have perfected the art of suppressing her own feelings when required

There you go, character development 101.

Capability aside, Mika is, as of this stage the perfect pawn for Sibyl.

In short, she's a capable inspector under a Sibyl run society. (my vote)

The hate on her is ridiculous imo.
I understand though, as people only want to see good characters...

She's not a "good" character, what you see is what you get. And she filled her role wonderfully. Granted the execution could've been much better and better directing would've definitely made her more relatable/sympathetic.
AirStylesSep 9, 2016 4:44 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2016 11:59 PM

Jul 2010
She spends the first half of the show whining, bitching and complaining about Akane, questioning her every move and generally being disrespectful towards her while rarely showing any competence herself. Also, with how long they've been working together, she should know and be used to how Akane operates, so her behavior is less justified. The only time she shows some skill is when she's researching Tougane and finds out the truth, but even that is rendered worthless as Akane later figures it out on her own.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt, though, as I figured that she'd eventually come into her own, and I was right, in that she becomes a pathetic, unlikable, irredeemable sack of shit. I almost felt bad for the character for how they wrote her, as she essentially becomes the fool of the series, to be mocked and laughed at.

She's essentially playing the Ginoza role from S1, except Ginoza had an arc, and redeemed himself in the end. He didn't just disregard his mistakes like nothing happened, thus learning nothing, and achieving less.
Oct 26, 2016 11:22 PM
Mar 2015
TRAAAAAAAASSSSSHHHHHH. Complete and utter shit. It's like the creators themselves said " hey, lets make a character that we KNOW people will hate, have her screw over the MC, then let her get away with it!" I hope she dies seven times over.
Oct 27, 2016 5:21 AM

Sep 2014
Her character is sooooo soooo bad!
She makes mistakes everywhere and is basically totally useless and all she does is complaining about her "superior" because she does not understand her work.
She had all the time in the world to see that akane does an excellent job but she just is to dumb to understand.
I really hope she just dies off.
Honestly why is she even an inspector? She does literally nothing usefull.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 23, 2016 12:20 AM

Aug 2014
TaeRim said:
I like this girl a lot like seriously. Akane is so annoying in my eyes I don't know why everyone seems to like her that much. Let's be honest Mika is still just a kid so I don't blame her for some things. She's trying to do her best. I'll be happy is she could replace Akane, but I know it's impossible since everyone loves Tsunermori that much...

tl;dr It's the author's fault, not Mika-chiyan's

Tsunemori is fine, I really liked how Tsunemori gave criminals a chance even though the risk for it is really high. It's natural that she is liked.
I believe I used to despise Shimotsuki Mika, but after rewatching 1-2 episodes of season 2 AND THEN FINALLY finding out she's that same girl from season 1 I came to like her.
She chased the girl she liked and made it a career. I believe thats admirable, but they made a terrible mistake by making her personality like this. She could of came in as an enforcer (because of season 1 she should of had worst HUE or something) and then maybe we wouldn't of had to go through this.
Now I gotta wonder why the author used the same girl for season 2 only to add a nasty personality to her..
Dec 14, 2016 5:24 PM
Nov 2015
All she does is bitch about other inspectors' mistakes, when she screws up more than all of them smh.
I honestly liked her in PP, too bad she turned out so terribly in PP2.
Feb 8, 2017 11:24 PM
Jan 2017
Shimotsuki, Mika is annoying! Some rated this sequel bad because of her.

This series is watchable but fuck her character!
Feb 11, 2017 7:44 AM

Oct 2014
Pros:
- I like her look
- she was an interesting character in the first season - I liked her assertiveness, she didn't submit to Rikako just because Ouryou was beautiful, smart etc. - she wasn't a foolish follower.

Cons:
- worst bitch in season 2
- completely close minded
- traditionist to crazy extend
- forgot that she has her own brain
- incompetent yet feels superior
- treat other people like trashes
- she has a luck that no one kill her yet
- she is totally incapable of being a detective
Apr 19, 2017 4:04 PM

May 2010
In S1, she was the most interesting student in that all-female school. It's sad to see that she has turned into this... Is she even the same person.
Apr 19, 2017 4:26 PM

Aug 2016
Her involvement in S2 was one of the major reasons why PP S2 sucked bad compared to S1. She was annoying AND persistent about it. Not to mention she doesn't appear to use much common logic as she has been blinded by her agenda. She should have been a minor character tops considering she's just an yes ma'am to the Sybil system
MechKingKillbotApr 19, 2017 4:30 PM
May 2, 2017 7:12 PM

Jan 2017
there is no need for this much hate,,,
May 5, 2017 7:47 AM

Feb 2015
Aireve said:
Pros:
- I like her look
- she was an interesting character in the first season - I liked her assertiveness, she didn't submit to Rikako just because Ouryou was beautiful, smart etc. - she wasn't a foolish follower.

Cons:
- worst bitch in season 2
- completely close minded
- traditionist to crazy extend
- forgot that she has her own brain
- incompetent yet feels superior
- treat other people like trashes
- she has a luck that no one kill her yet
- she is totally incapable of being a detective

I can agree with this. I didn't like her, nor I ever will. What she did in season 2 was too much.
I kinda wish she gets fired and replaced with some better character, but I have yet to see the movie.

May 18, 2017 9:46 AM

Jun 2016
Sibyl about Akane (first season Episone 20): "You instinctively hate and emotionally detest us right now. And yet you still you cannot deny the Sibyl System's significance and necessity"

Akane is an extremely dangerous factor for Sibyl and the society. On one side she offers a new possibility to change from within, but the price if of that is having a potential destabilizing factor for the whole system in a very powerful position. An inner enemy. (and an especiially terrible enemy for the "dont wanna change, everything is fine as it is" faction )

The inspectors within a division are very likely chosen by Sibyl to be asymptotic on purpose (for a competing environment/ operational diversity, but most important for control). In this respect Mika is to Akane what Akane was to Gino.

But Akane is, in a way, much more extreme and she needs an extreme counterpart, so the conflicts can be contained within the division and do not grow to a division vs division or police vs state conflict.
In this manner you could even argue that Mikas extremes are triggered by Akane.
Akanes resistance against the system creates the need for a second commanding line to division one, and Akanes unconventional way creates a need for an inspector excessly obsessed by the rules.

You may despise Mikas actions but you have to see her role in the system and why Sibyl picked her. In fact the whole Series has this vibe that, while the individual members think to act freely, they are also cogs in a giant machinery or pieces on a chess board. And Mika is the part that is necessary to keep Akane in check and that part of the system in balance albeit at a much higher pressure.

I think the reason why most of you can’t resonate well with this character is that you guys intuitively pick the rebellious side (and this goes beyond the simple fixation on Kougami). But what makes Psycho-pass unique in the “utopia in the future” setting is, that it shows the system side too. What if the system really functions? What if the system is capable to change and better? This is where Psycho-pass 2 shines and where Mika-Akane axis is important.
XAnima13XMay 18, 2017 10:05 AM
Jun 8, 2017 11:31 AM

Jan 2017
Renaultclio101 said:
naki12 said:
Just realised Shimotsuki Mika appeared in the first Psycho-Pass as a student from the crazy school girl case. She was a minor character who didn't like the crazy girl and who loses both her friends in the end. Didn't mention any of it in Psycho-Pass 2, so I only realised now >_<

lolz. Seems like she was recruited by a random person who doesn't give any f*** about solving cases. She is useless who can;'t make decisions of her own and rely on the sibyl system.

i totally agree.. she is just useless garbage which really pissed me off. i wonder how and why the system recruited her in the first place..?
hyder112Jun 25, 2017 3:03 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2018 4:03 PM
Jun 2013
My evaluation on Shimotsuki, COMPLETE TRASH! I thank whoever wrote a detailed description about her personality in the Wiki, especially since I can barely describe just how idiotic this girl is, she is a perfect example of mindless characters that can be considered ideal pawns for the corrupt, who are blindly worshiped as "justice."

Throughout the entire season, her personality was simply a perfectionist who thinks she is perfect yet is never aware or admits her own flaws. She denies the existence of Kirito, no matter how much evidence proves that Kirito exists. Mika is practically the “ideal” example of any “mob” police officer, always blindly following the rules and law while not bother to question them, where she blindly trusts the Sibyl System to the point of blind worship, like a freak cultist.

Even LATER when it was proven that Kirito existed, I saw no indication that Mika had admitted her mistake. In episode 4, you would think that she had LEARNED something but her brain has a thick wall, constructed by stupidity, which prevents her from learning anything decent.

I had initially had some hopes for her, when Mika discovers Togane's dark intentions towards Akane, yet instead of warning Akane the idiot girl instead tries to discredit Akane by writing Togane's negative intentions in her report, in her stupid attempts to have Akane get fired, and never told Akane about Togane in the end.
In the episode where Akane's grandmother was kidnapped, Mika was all like "it's not my fault" then she recovered later saying that "I am going to be in the top of things" then she goes “Cringe Mode” again when seeing how she took part in killing a poor elderly. I know that Rikako Oryo was responsible for making Mika get into law enforcement, but it’s disgusting to see that Mika becomes unfairly prejudicial to all latent criminals. Not to mention, in Episode 4, we see how Mika does not properly use her authority which prevents Division 3 from saving so many lives who were killed by mainly Mika’s incompetence yet Mika does not even admit her MISTAKE. Now, with Akane’s granny killed so brutally, I would say that Mika is even Worse than Rikako Oryo. At the very least, despite being proud of her evil work, Rikako Oryo is Aware of the fact that she is wrong, from society’s view. In Mika’s case, she constantly delusions herself thinking that she is the perfect human being and that everything she thinks about is correct.

If anything, Mika is devoided of any sense of guilt or any sense of admitting that she made a mistake (to where Mika doesn't even bother correcting her own flaws). I understand that later, Mika claims that she “can no longer forgive herself” for causing the death of a poor granny, but I can’t take her words at face value; if she was a real person, then I would bluntly tell her that I prefer to not talk to her.
Even in the Movie, that oversized baboon has barely made any marginal improvements where I can hardly tell if Mika had any sort of guilt for being responsible for the death of Akane's grandmother.

My reaction to Mika,
“I’ll forget everything”
(me using sarcasm) brilliant! Yes, just forget the fact that YOU were responsible for the death of Akane’s grandmother.

“I love the sibyl system”
(me using some tone of sarcasm and later anger) Yeah, sure you do, because you can blame everything on the sibyl system for the deaths that were caused by your incompetence! I just hope, that one day, you will become a latent criminal then you would be put in a CAGE like the disgusting animal that you are!!!!!!!

Overall, I at least understand Mika’s purpose. She was considered to be an “ideal” example of a useless character whose sole existence is devoted to showing how poorly the current Japanese system is as it shaped her functions. In short, she is a “mob character” that should never be given the role meant for main characters. To me, an “ideal” main character-like police would be suspicious of certain things, such as the arrest warrant of a criminal, yet that main character-like police officer would notice that there is evidence to prove the supposed criminal’s innocence however he/she later notices that a conspiracy is going around.

A “mob-like” police officer is someone who blindly follows orders, while never questioning them, even when it is obvious that conspiracies are taking place; this is Mika’s position where she blindly believes everything she does is correct.

In short, Mika is someone who deserves a lot of HATE! I can’t help but just constantly look at her with complete disgust.
Sep 8, 2018 6:06 PM
Dec 2014
CapRooney said:
I even went and rewatched her arc in the first season to see if there were some hints that could conduct her to turn out like this, and no, seems like this Mika was just created straight out of thin air.

I have seen similar posts (@kondee, @Renaultclio101 etc.), but having just finished S1 and S2, I do not really agree with it assessment. To be honest, I do not think there is enough of her in S1 to form a full assessment anyway, but within those short moments, I think there -were- indications that she could have turn out the way she did.

Now like most people, I do not like Mika in season 2. And I had a positive impression of her in season 1. So how can I assert that the two could be the same (to be clear, I think that with her limited development in S1, they had a multitude of options, but the one they pick isn't that implausible)?

Well, the reason I liked about Mika in S1, is that she seemed to have some good intuition at first glance. She was the only one not head over heel over Rikako, and is the only one to sense that there was something not quite right about Rikako too. However, whatever she sensed couldn't have been that strong, as she sent her friend/possible love interest to a psychopath with a crime coefficient over 400 (second highest in the series). So perhaps, her impression of Rikako isn't so much as sensing something truly dangerous about her, but simply not liking her (a bit like how she doesn't like Akane), and then look for something she doesn't like about her (like how she looked spaced out).

Also in the very scene were she sent her friend to Rikako, it was shown that knew something dangerous was happening either in or near the school, and she had no intention of sticking her nose in it. As a high school student, it is of course sensible action, hence it was not something I criticised her for (though sending her friend there was a critical mistake).. but that very sense of self-preservation, when applied to an inspector, would result in the cowardly inspector that she is known for in S2.

I am not sure if Sybil rigged the result to ensure that she would end up choosing to work as an inspector, but as far as Sybil is concerned, she might well be ideal. Someone who would take orders from the system without question, someone who could be a pawn if Akane becomes too much of a hassle. Sybil generally do not like inspector that tries to be clever (to circumvent orders), as evidenced when Gino in S1 tried to get Kogami transfered to Division 2, and with Mika, it knows that won't be a problem.

And it is not like she has no detective skills. Back in school, it seemed like she knew a lot of things, not just who recently disappeared but it was implied (though the sentence was interrupted) that a former teacher (Touma) had done something bad (since the sentence wasn't complete it is hard to know exactly what she knew but it showed that she had some interest / skills at information gathering). Those skills were somehow demonstrated in S2, but unfortunately for her the case was well beyond her and she ended up shooting her own foot.

Frankly speaking, until she ratted out on Akane's grandma's location (I thought this was only done to make her worse, as it is unlikely the chief didn't have that info) I disliked her as much as I felt sorry for her. I wanted to think that she was not a lost cause. But now, I think that she could only redeem herself by really risking/giving her life for Akane.

I wonder what would have happened if she was in Akane's place in S1, and watched Makishima kill Kagami. Would she still have been so devout to the system to the point where she would welcome the idea of Makishima being turned into a brain in a jar that rule society, even after he kills someone she loves? From what we have seem in S2 my guess is yes, though that is anyone's guess.

Overall, I think she is a sad produce of that society where everyone has internalised the Sybil system (some people still have a soul in that society, but as Makishima would say, most are just walking corpse without a will of their own). It should be noted that while Akane is an exception, it took knowing the real nature of Sybil to really open her eyes (reference to the monologue in the extended version). Mika, when given the same information (though under completely different circumstances, it looked like they were going to tell her then harm her) took a different route (embracing the system), but I think that a lot of people in that society would pick that route too.
AxBattlerSep 8, 2018 8:35 PM
Oct 23, 2018 6:24 AM

Jun 2013
I have never hated a character in any form of media more than her. She makes me want to kill.
Jan 21, 2019 7:59 AM
Jan 2016
I just want to kill her with my own hand !
Jan 23, 2019 7:59 AM
Oct 2016
I admit that there are times she's not that bad (especially in the movie, though her role is minor), but most of the time, she's downright annoying. All she is complain and keeps saying how Tsunemori should be fired. Such a messed up character.
Feb 13, 2019 6:54 PM
Jan 2016
I just hate this bitch, she is sooooo annoying... Fuuuuuuu*k
Aug 28, 2019 3:39 AM
Oct 2016
Okay I know I'm a few years late, but I just have to state here that I think she is a perfect counterpart to Akane. She does everything by the book and is obedient to Sybil, which makes here the ideal citizen in the eyes of Sybil, who doesn't even question Sybil after it is revealed to her what Sybil actually is. Her reasons for that are mainly fear of getting wiped out and also having to take responsibility for her actions, because in her current position she can just tell herself she is only following orders by Sybil. Deep down she knows that what she does, what Sybil does, is wrong, but she won't speak up against it, partly out of fear for her own lfe, and partly because she is scared of a world without the relative safety that Sybil provides. Fear and comfort are two main motivations for human beeings, you can't deny that. And that is why she is a great character that resembles how many human beeings work. Akane on the other hand is trying to do what is right by her own moral standards, not by the standards Sybil dictates her, while still believing that Sybil is necessary to stay functional in order to keep the peace.
I could write more, but I've already said too much. Anyway, she's a well written character, although I understand why people dislike her -because SHE REMINDS YOU HOW YOU REALLY ARE! She embodies what we all don't want to be, but ask yourselves: Can you honestly say you are completely free of the flaws she represents?
I sure as hell know I am not. And that is why I understand her actions, although I don't approve them.
Feb 2, 2020 6:25 AM
Dec 2017
It's maybe already really late but FUCK her. Why don't she just drop dead?! It's just... i found her so damn annoying and stupid.

So far all the characters are likeable for me even the antagonists but i don't know why she's an expectation.

I just straightway don't like her since the beginning in S1, from the first time I watched her I immediately thought that if she had a role in the upcoming series he would be the character I didn't like and it came out true.

And as the more episodes and movies i've been watched, my dislike toward her just increase more.
Jul 3, 2020 3:05 AM
Jun 2020
I just watched episode 4 and the fact that the chief herself took Mika Shimotsuki off that case, that just shows how much of a useless inspector she is. I swear to gosh they all dying in that building and she's here like "wE nOt sAvING nObODy tiLL i gEt A cAll-"
Jan 24, 2021 5:45 PM
Jun 2012
Still can't forget how she helped this motherfucker to kill Akane's grandma.
I can't believe some peoples start to like her in ss and s3. Seriously.
Feb 16, 2021 1:24 AM

Apr 2018
useless and annoying and more then that she got More than she deserves
Feb 16, 2021 3:41 AM

Oct 2014
Her entire character was probably written to be hate-fuel for the audience, so it's better not to think about her too much.
May 24, 2021 7:59 PM
Dec 2017
annoying and obnoxious doesn't even begin to describe her

May 14, 2022 5:38 PM
Jan 2022
Mika shimotsuki is an utterly useless inspector instead of doing a decent job she decided to just ridicule both the enforcers and her fellow inspector Akane, she doesn’t even try to take action in season 2 when a lot of hostages were captured in a rehab hospital, instead she says they should they should stand by and do nothing knowing that the inspector inside was trapped as well in my opinion I think it’s her that caused the death of the trapped inspector. She doesn’t take responsibility for her actions , she clammed that akane was mad when she saw the writing “WC” on her wall, now tell me is that how a proper detective is supposed to be thinking . She said inspector akane wats of doing things were wrong , now tell me again isn’t it better to try and save a life that’s to kill them. She helped in the death of akane’s grandmother by giving out information about her to an evil enforcer on her team ( sorry don’t remember the name of the guy) this is based on the manga . With all the things she did she felt no guilt , she even wished that akane’s color would be clouded also based on the manga. Heck I know she was satisfied with herself knowing that akane was in jail in season 3. Akane has done nothing but be a good inspector instead of learning a little from her she’s bitching at her. The only impression I have of her is that she’s a freaking bitch that needs to die during one of the cases 🙂
May 19, 2022 1:25 AM
Jan 2022
she's honestly quite annoying. It's understandable why she acts in such ways but it gets unbearable at times. She's obviously not suited for Inspector role but we all know sibyl system is bs😛
Jun 4, 2022 9:05 AM
Dec 2017
She is so annoying! The way she speaks to her "superiors" and the way she questions everything shes told to do. She should have chosen a different job...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Riri- - Dec 18, 2014

640 by Actomino »»
Yesterday, 4:32 PM

» is this season really that bad? ( 1 2 )

beloving - Jan 7, 2015

62 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2014

263 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 3:08 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2014

335 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 2:02 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2014

353 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 12:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.