Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 24, 2014 3:25 AM

Nov 2014
Interesting episode, however, to me, the pretext for Leon's anger or rage and revenge, is quite stupid.
I don't think anyone can really be attached to someone they never met before, even if they're your parent. They're a stranger to you, and, frankly, I don't think you'll go berserk mode for someone you don't know. I'd understand if Leon had been living with his mother(unconditional love) and then see her unjustly put on a stake, to seek revenge, but, this story, won't work for me.

On the other hand, Alfonso acted like a leader; instead of being selfish, he acted on the principle on the need of the many outweigh the need of the few(i.e. his mother). It shows that he's mature enough to not fall prey to his feelings.

The death of Mendoza was anticlimactic, so, I think he's alive, but I'd rather see him staying dead.
I also hope Leon dies, but, I don't think that such thing will happen, and, Ema, or whatever was her name, will probably save him(at least that's my take on it).
ourielDec 24, 2014 3:30 AM
Dec 24, 2014 9:53 AM

Sep 2011
ouriel said:
Interesting episode, however, to me, the pretext for Leon's anger or rage and revenge, is quite stupid.
I don't think anyone can really be attached to someone they never met before, even if they're your parent. They're a stranger to you, and, frankly, I don't think you'll go berserk mode for someone you don't know. I'd understand if Leon had been living with his mother(unconditional love) and then see her unjustly put on a stake, to seek revenge, but, this story, won't work for me.

On the other hand, Alfonso acted like a leader; instead of being selfish, he acted on the principle on the need of the many outweigh the need of the few(i.e. his mother). It shows that he's mature enough to not fall prey to his feelings.

The death of Mendoza was anticlimactic, so, I think he's alive, but I'd rather see him staying dead.
I also hope Leon dies, but, I don't think that such thing will happen, and, Ema, or whatever was her name, will probably save him(at least that's my take on it).
leon definitely wont die here, 1 of 2 things are going to happen, either hes going to succumb to becomming a horror/ inherit the dark amor, or hes going to go on the path of redemption and become a more level headed character as he goes through trials to redeem himself.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 24, 2014 11:09 AM

Nov 2014
JizzyHitler said:
leon definitely wont die here, 1 of 2 things are going to happen, either hes going to succumb to becomming a horror/ inherit the dark amor, or hes going to go on the path of redemption and become a more level headed character as he goes through trials to redeem himself.

Well, I said I hope he dies, but, I don't see that happening, and, I suspect he will probably take the route of being a level-headed character. :)
Dec 24, 2014 2:59 PM
Aug 2011
You are talking about Alfonso being super knight but his reasons are also wrong. He want to protect his kingdom not whole human nation. I can understand Leon very well and for me his actions were somehow natural. People from this filthy kingdom killed his mother, raped and killed witches. They are full of sins. Why he should protect them? For me this whole thing about protecting is stupid.
I can tell you one thing. Alfonsos mother was killed by people from town. That was probably plan created by Mendoza. Alfonso will become black knight and Leon after trials will come back stronger with combined knowledge of previous generations Garo knights.
Alfonso for me is bitch without knowledge about this sinful world and seriously i can not understand how knight with few month experience can be better than experienced knight. Yes Leon is experienced but also he missing something and he must find this missing thing to become real knight.
Dec 25, 2014 4:23 AM

Jun 2013
Well, Alphonso stole the show by far.. Eventually, he adorns the Gold Knight armor and tbh, it actually suits him rather than Leon.. Lel.. Fucking Leon had to snap at just the wrong moment :/. Zaruba was in the hands of Herman.. so, I think it will not go to Alphonso.. He is already way more powerful even without the Zaruba.

I probably think that Mendoza is still alive. I mean, it was not even shown clearly that he had got eaten up by that horror. I think.. as long as Octavia is alive, there is a high chance that Mendoza is alive too. Ema's motives are still unknown though.
Dec 25, 2014 8:11 AM
Dec 2014
honestly it's pretty messed up they just threw Leon away like that. Alfonso is cool and all but he's too much of the "supper Knight" to actually be worth watching as a main character. It would get pretty boring hearing nothing but self righteous revelations all the time, and boy do i get tired of seeing the goody goody people always winning. Honestly it would be great if they became enemies. and in all honesty if Leon doesn't come back well, that's just stupid. He's the main character whether you like his childish ways or not. His behavior annoys the hell out of me but i wouldn't trade him in for Alfonso.....pretty boring.
james234lopDec 25, 2014 8:31 AM
Dec 25, 2014 9:40 PM

May 2013
Well, Leon managed to remain an emo, PoS loser right to the end. He has managed to display a grand total sum of zero character development in twelve episodes. Usually the only characters that are so blinded by hatred and revenge are boring one-note villains.
Dec 26, 2014 8:59 AM

Nov 2011
Looks like some sort of live action guest speaking episode aired today instead of a new episode.
Stark700Dec 26, 2014 10:36 AM
Dec 26, 2014 8:06 PM

Sep 2011
so i dont think this is any real confirmation but this promotional art kind of feeds my theory about where this may be going

Leon looking down whilst having a red aura while alfonso looks up in a blue aura, not set in stone but i do feel like its somewhat likley leon is gonna go down the path of darkness and become an antagonist while alfonso takes up the main character slot. That said leon taking a path of redemption would also be a interesting story to see unfold, but i think the former would be much more interesting
JizzyHitlerDec 26, 2014 8:12 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 27, 2014 3:06 AM

Dec 2013
I doubt mendoza died tbh lol.
And what the heck was that preview? I guess it was so they dont spoil anything but holy crap it made me laugh.

Leon was one of those characters that have the edge and just all talk and can't do anything. I'm glad he lost his Garo armor.

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
Dec 27, 2014 6:24 AM

Nov 2009
@JizzyHitler
Thanks for the promo art. I agree that with this Leon's downfall to becoming an antagonist is more likely. Unlike on the initial promo art for the first 12 eps, Garo on that pic is Alphonso's and not Leon's. It's also interesting that Herman is at Alphonso's side instead of Leon's. It seem to mean that he is going to support Alphonso now, while Ema will probably be helping Leon.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Dec 27, 2014 10:00 AM
Jan 2008
Leon wearing that white coat is a sign he'll return to being Garo at some point since every Garo I know, besides one, has worn a similar coat.
Next episode, Burning Ashes
http://i.imgur.com/6QYvAJs.png
http://i.imgur.com/icG7JIb.png
http://i.imgur.com/3u1wlWA.png
http://i.imgur.com/r7VXrac.png
http://i.imgur.com/U81P5e9.png
http://i.imgur.com/9YYZtoV.png
http://i.imgur.com/NCKujoC.png
Dec 27, 2014 11:45 AM
May 2007
I say this is a good time to make good use of Zaruba. I still can't stand that Zaruba has been criminally underused.
Dec 27, 2014 2:04 PM
Aug 2011
My prediction came true. It will be now similar to live action garo. Looks like Leon met his reason to live(girl). Leon changed his coat from black to white so he changed. And like someone said red aura and white coat are characteristic signs of Garo master. Live action garo has that kind of coat.

Also white coat from live action garo has the same symbol as Leons white coat(his back).
darkstar123Dec 29, 2014 2:09 PM
Dec 27, 2014 7:03 PM

Oct 2007
I think Alfonso is beginning to walk the wrong path after this while Leon taking a path of redemption. While It is true that Leon destroyed the city but he did not do it intentionally. On the other hand, Alfonso, he made a decision and that decision led to his mother dying. It is certainly not his fault that his mother died but he does have responsibility in that because he chose not to save his mother first while bullshitting about duty. As a character, Alfonso is very lack of warmth feeling.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 29, 2014 11:00 AM

Aug 2009
Suddenly, angst.

My god, I love (and hate at the same time) angst so much. Yes please, give me more.
I'm tired of the typical hero dramas, break characters before they ever get to be good. Make them suffer. Make them fuck up. Sometimes they'll fail too much and won't be able to get back. This i like uwu

I absolutely loved the development Leon got(or will get) - there's SO MUCH potential there. Definitely my favorite character in the anime, and one of the most memorable this season :D
Dec 29, 2014 9:53 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode without the cliche everyone's happy ending. I really like this series!
Dec 30, 2014 12:32 PM

Sep 2011
darkstar123 said:
*snip*
thats a badass coat

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 1, 2015 4:23 AM

Dec 2012
Man, this kind of episode is something I'd expect from a season finale and it's only halfway. And isn't there another 24 episode season after this too? Wow, I can't even imagine where they plan to go from here. I have to admit Garo has been my hidden gem choice of the season. On a somewhat unrelated note, I can't stop listening to the OP now. GAAAAROOOO! GA-RO!!!!
Jan 1, 2015 9:45 AM
Apr 2014
Hmm that felt like a pretty good end to me. Why did they choose to make this 2-course and/or even another season? Could have ended those bad CGI armors right here. Seriously. That would have been a good point to end it. The kingdom is saved and the main enemy is dead(or at least assumed dead).

Who gives a shit about that brat anyway. If he wants to kill himself that's his problem. On a side-note though -> what was that preview for the next episode? That was... I don't know if weird is the right word for that.
Jan 1, 2015 4:36 PM
Oct 2013
Ekkaruto said:
Did someone understand the preview?

(looks yummy though)

Probably exactly what it says' a one week break, instead-a food program will be aired.

Man, this episode was amazing! best episode so far!
I really liked the highlight they gave to Alfonso, i didnt expected him to be such a good Character nor me loving him so much (tho i got this kind of vibe from him when he said hes not there to save his mother in the earlier episodes).

The loss of Alfonso and the turning of events from him are both sad but also leaves a ray of hope, Based Alfonso <3

Leon tho.. poor Leon, All the things that happend for him are harsh and depressing, and i doubt he will get over all that happend soon (Did he actually killed himself? i doubt it, this cliff will probably be discovered as a portal to the Makai Realm or something. It got a lot of potential for this is sparta/"Hey! Look! A Cliffhanger!" Gags tho).

Wonder what will happen to Herman.. this one is kinda shady.. maybe finding true love?

Cant wait for next episode! *Yummy, lol*
Jan 2, 2015 7:53 AM

Sep 2011
Ratohnhaketon said:
Man, this kind of episode is something I'd expect from a season finale and it's only halfway. And isn't there another 24 episode season after this too? Wow, I can't even imagine where they plan to go from here. I have to admit Garo has been my hidden gem choice of the season. On a somewhat unrelated note, I can't stop listening to the OP now. GAAAAROOOO! GA-RO!!!!
of course when that op grew on me they end up changing it next cour,

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 2, 2015 6:22 PM

Jan 2008
Well, that was pretty anticlimactic. I mean, WTF!? Leon trained, and lived without his mother, knowing she was murdered--his entire life. Then comes along prince charming who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and had everything Leon didn't, trained for a few days, weeks at most (as opposed to Leon's 17 years) only to come to take all of his glory, and save the day (how goddam cliche is that?) by also taking away Leon's entire reason to live, which was revenge! What the hell kind of writing is this?!

Darstorm-Sandude said:
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE [u][i]RED ARMOR AND SWORD[/i][/u] THO?!!!

^This.

Just to rub salt into the wounds (of few people that disliked this episode), the creators give us a"Next episode preview" of them celebrating with hot-pot. They should instead be grovelling and apologizing for this steaming pile of shit! FUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!

....But then...

It's only episode 12/24, with another season expected. Which means they still have a chance at turning this steaming pile of shit into fertile compost to give life back into an otherwise waste of time. And in order to do this, Leon has to survive his fall, and get his gold armor back, and be the damn protagonist again. I could care less about generic and boring prince charming.

I must be in the minority, judging by the poll results.
Estoy_GordoJan 2, 2015 6:25 PM
Jan 2, 2015 6:37 PM
Aug 2011
4kicks said:
Well, that was pretty anticlimactic. I mean, WTF!? Leon trained, and lived without his mother, knowing she was murdered--his entire life. Then comes along prince charming who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and had everything Leon didn't, trained for a few days, weeks at most (as opposed to Leon's 17 years) only to come to take all of his glory, and save the day (how goddam cliche is that?) by also taking away Leon's entire reason to live, which was revenge! What the hell kind of writing is this?!

Darstorm-Sandude said:
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE [u][i]RED ARMOR AND SWORD[/i][/u] THO?!!!

^This.

Just to rub salt into the wounds (of few people that disliked this episode), the creators give us a"Next episode preview" of them celebrating with hot-pot. They should instead be grovelling and apologizing for this steaming pile of shit! FUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!

....But then...

It's only episode 12/24, with another season expected. Which means they still have a chance at turning this steaming pile of shit into fertile compost to give life back into an otherwise waste of time. And in order to do this, Leon has to survive his fall, and get his gold armor back, and be the damn protagonist again. I could care less about generic and boring prince charming.

I must be in the minority, judging by the poll results.

Just read page 5 and you will see what will happen with Leon :D
Jan 2, 2015 7:12 PM

Apr 2014
WHEN THE FUCK IS THE NEXT EPISODE COMING OUT?!
CM said:
Right now, me, right now, in Cleveland, Ohio, take fucking care of me right fucking now. Don't worry about where I'm supposed to be tomorrow. Don't worry about what segment I'm supposed to be. Fucking fix me. My fucking ribs are broken, my knee is fucking torn up, I'm fucking sick. Fucking help me.
Jan 3, 2015 4:02 AM
Aug 2011
L3XJam3s said:

It is horrible but we must endure. 2 weeks break :(
Jan 3, 2015 4:17 AM

Dec 2012
darkstar123 said:
L3XJam3s said:

It is horrible but we must endure. 2 weeks break :(

thanks for the info. been checking anime pages to see if episode 13 is already out. so next week it is :(
Jan 4, 2015 11:25 AM
Dec 2014
I doubt Leon died but that cliffhanger though was amazing!! Can't till next episode!!!
Jan 4, 2015 6:56 PM

Apr 2014
Seemed anti-climatic. Though I liked the outcome. 3/5
Jan 4, 2015 8:13 PM

Apr 2014
JizzyHitler said:
so i dont think this is any real confirmation but this promotional art kind of feeds my theory about where this may be going

Leon looking down whilst having a red aura while alfonso looks up in a blue aura, not set in stone but i do feel like its somewhat likley Leon is gonna go down the path of darkness and become an antagonist while Alfonso takes up the main character slot. That said Leon taking a path of redemption would also be a interesting story to see unfold, but i think the former would be much more interesting

Leon's coat, tho.
CM said:
Right now, me, right now, in Cleveland, Ohio, take fucking care of me right fucking now. Don't worry about where I'm supposed to be tomorrow. Don't worry about what segment I'm supposed to be. Fucking fix me. My fucking ribs are broken, my knee is fucking torn up, I'm fucking sick. Fucking help me.
Jan 6, 2015 2:02 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
JizzyHitler said:

Agree with the both of you and also CG. It's easy to sympathize with Leon I guess considering Alfonso seemed like the colder the one, and people always feel for the one showing more emotions. But my reaction was just like Alfonso's, it's hard to believe and disappointing to see that someone who is supposed to protect others is the one causing the most destruction--even if he's not doing it intentionally. Still, it was hard to watch Leon shouting at Alfonso to give him back Garo, and then walk away like that...then that scene at the cliff :( But yeah, I also agree with Siva that Alfonso is lacking warmth unlike Leon. I still think though that Alfonso made the right decision to sacrifice his mother; his mother sacrificed herself anyways because she also believed that she would be in the way.

Anyways, I really liked these last two episodes, they had me on edge the whole time. And regarding the image for the second cour, I also thought that Leon would be getting back Garo and redeem himself. After all, white is the universal symbol for goodness and the beginning (think blank slate). Him looking at his hand could also mean that he is reflecting on what he has done.
tingyJan 6, 2015 2:08 AM
Jan 7, 2015 1:09 PM

Jan 2014
So Mendoza died and half of the story arc in this season has been done or what ? also I wounder how season 2 will look like I feel that there is not too much that this anime can bring but let's see..
Jan 16, 2015 3:07 AM

Jul 2012
RIDER KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKKKKKKK

Oh wait wrong series
הלב שלי כבר מת
Jan 21, 2015 5:53 AM

Oct 2009
Who the hell wouldn't go insane if they were showed their mother being tortured and burned to death?! Alfonso was a asshole!
Pretty sure Mendoza is still alive.

Still hoping for EmmaXGaro o.o

Maybe now Garo might get to use Bernardo's armor? Unless that was destroyed as showed?
AozureJan 21, 2015 6:09 AM
Jan 30, 2015 10:25 PM
Jan 2015
I was into the anime the whole wolf armor was pretty Frosty and i relate to the main character leon even found it good enough to share with my team but after leon lost his armor to alfonso this anime officially sucks the ratings went down hill we were all sitting there like wtf just happened i don't know why animes are trying this whole dark twist trend but its not catching on any time soon like everyone i know hates it now including me nobody likes alfonso the character is like that one guy at work whose rich and gets whats he wants and takes all the girls and drives that expensive car to work lets be honest he doesn't even need a job hes a complete douche and the people who keep saying leon is to young lets put yourselves in that particular position your father is a man whore your mother war burned alive and the man responsible also killed all your relatives and probably friends and god parents lives in the castle and this dumb ass alfonso living it up throwing money these hoes like its its his birthday its a classic case of the young nobody vs a loved wealthy kid and then his own dad kicks him when he was down im sorry but that was my breaking point dude lost his armor to a complete douche who claims to be a savior ugh i just cant then to top it off i just watched akame ga kill and tetsumi the main character got killed off near the end animes need to chill out cuz that show took a beating for that as well if they dont give leon his armor back this show gonna keep on dropping out of all my team and friends none of us watch it anymore its like it died when all that shit went down the show was over i wanted leon to kick alfonso ass and get his armor back shoot i would of helped if possible man i just cant why are animes like killing off mains and destroying stories its a damn shame i havent been this heated since Ace died on one piece
Feb 16, 2015 9:13 AM

Feb 2013
why is this show ranked so low?
Mar 21, 2015 10:16 PM
Jun 2013
A lot of suicide in this episode...
Apr 3, 2015 8:11 PM

Dec 2008
That was quite the uneventful death of Mendoza.

Sent with Mal Updater
May 20, 2015 5:08 PM

Nov 2012
Leon enraged and can't control himself so Alfonso takes the golden armor and becomes the golden knight.

Leon "kills" himself.

This episode felt like an ending rather than the halfway point.

What happens from this point on...?
Aug 4, 2015 8:09 PM

Nov 2011
GARO & Yuki Yuna is a Hero best anime of 2014 let alone fall season.
both of their episode 9 & 11 are awesome episodes. YuYuYu is better in both episodes.
both of their episode 12 are disappointing but not enough to drag the whole series down. Especially not GARO since it's not the last episode
both have fight scenes that are actually nicely animated and not the usual shounen shit action scenes that are actually boring talk scenes in disguise
both have the same composers: MONACA, that's why some tracks sounds similar

I would have made a recommendation if there's more similarity
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Jan 6, 2016 4:52 PM

Jan 2014
tfw you realize Leon's demise was foreshadowed in the OP since episode 1 ;_;

Mirorin said:
Oh, phew. For a moment I thought that was the end of S1, but it's only halfway through.

I'm really liking this show, though the transfer of the armor felt abrupt and the title of Golden Knight felt to me like it lost some importance in doing so...
It might indeed seem rushed at first sight, but I think it was meant to show how big of a role the difference in mindset between Leon and Alfonso played in determining which is more worthy of doning the Armor. Alfonso shares not only the blood of the Golden Knight but also the will to protect the people, and is thus much more in line with the philosophy of the Makai Knights than Leon, who's only driven by revenge, ever was.
That explains why even though he's been a Makai Knight for such a short time, he managed to achieve much more within that time period than Leon in years: both Gaia and Garo's armors acknowledged Alfonso and allowed him to use their power to its fullest potential (hence why he took down the heavy metal Horror when leon could just stand there and watch, and easily got rid of Mendoza in this episode).

I for one really loved this episode. Although Leon recieved a lot a development throughout those twelve episodes and was more than once forced to confront the contradiction between his role as a Makai Knight and his thirst for revenge, he never actually dealt with it nor tried to come to terms with his own feelings. Even to the very end, it was the will to avenge his dead mom that drove him: the thought never left his mind. It only made sense for him to fuck up at the most crucial time, and boy, what a major fuck up that was.
I didn't expect the show to actually take it to such an extent either, but when you think about it Garo has always been a double-edged sword. It is the ultimate power to protect the people, and when used for the wrong reasons it's only natural for it to cause an equal amount of destruction.
In this regard, Alfonso's decision to take the armor away from Leon was the most reasonable he could've made. Leon was a time ticking bomb and he basically exploded during the confrontation with Mendoza: he couldn't face the meaninglessness of his motivations and went bonkers.

That's why I think the idea of him being so hellbent on avenging his mom when he barely even knew her was not a blunder on the writers' part but very much intentional. It's not so much about his mom than it is about him.
Like someone else in the thread pointed out, rather than time spent by her side, he only has that one memory of his mother (as well as the spell she cast on him) that he held onto all these years.
Despite being a caring young man and having a sortof supportive father, I believe Leon always had some kind of emptiness in his heart (which maybe comes from the lack of a mother figure?). And he's been trying his best to fill that void with that one memory and a desire to kill those who did this to her. So when his power and his enemy are taken away, he's left with nothing (or so he believes). He's empty.
Though I feel terrible for him, I like the fact that he fell this far down, because it was only a matter of time before it inevitably happened.
SapewlothApr 15, 2016 3:07 PM
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Jun 30, 2016 12:47 PM
Jun 2016
Hands down one of the dumbest episodes I've ever seen, Alfonso seriously ticks me off. Let me list the events that proceeded this real quick as how I see it.

-1 Leon's Mother is killed by his father.

-2 Alfonso's father starts committing genocide on Leon's people.

-3 Things continue to get worse for 16 years. Alfonso does nothing to try and change what is happening.

-4 Things finally goes wrong for the blind king and his stupid family.

-5 Alfonso begs for help and gets it. For some reason even though his family is responsible for the death of thousands of Makai Knights and alchemists.

You know what if you where going to do the just thing you should've cut off your own over inflated head. Seriously it's like the nazis asking the jews for help and getting it. Everything that has gone wrong in this anime lays at the feet of Alfonso's stupid dad. If I was Leon I'd burn the city too difference would be it would be after I killed Alfonso and the burning would be on purpose.
NennetJun 30, 2016 12:58 PM
Dec 3, 2016 7:05 PM

Feb 2016
Why is everyone hating on Leon and saying they don't feel sorry for him and stuff... I mean how would you react if you were shown seen of your mothers death? Many characters in shows go berserk sometimes... Take Ichigo from Bleach for example. (Don't know if that is a good example)

Aug 12, 2017 11:54 PM

Dec 2012
Dat flashback to Anna. Her oppar are huge.
Dat kiss. Yuck. I'm all for incest, but not with that face.
Dat transformation.
Alfonso does not accept Leon.
Dat freeze.
LMAO at Alfonso. Alfonso is like fuck yo emblem when kicking the sword.
Wow. Alfonso really transformed.

Alfonso: You've let me down, Leon.
Me: You just met each other. He doesn't care what you think of him.

Dat death.
Dat fall.

Mendooza is finally dead. Considering the date this episode aired, I expected better.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 10, 2019 1:54 AM

Jul 2015
Feeling bad for Leon, nobody helped him when he went into despair

Oct 29, 2019 9:29 AM

Oct 2015
Damn, German is a useless father, he couldn't even risk saving his son.

Is this it for Leon and his Golden armor? Shit, I guess he couldn't control and now it has abandoned him for Alfonso. Alfonso was really cold about it though, what a fucken jerk.

don't tell me that's it for Mendoza!

How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Feb 25, 2021 3:46 PM
Oct 2019
Well that was cool. Leon was acting like a bitch. So I'm glad he was kicked out. Winning for the armor... Grow the f up or piss off, kid. Or commit suicide...

I'm going to assume mendoza was freed from the horror when it was killed

Laundry lady is back!!!
Jun 26, 2022 3:15 PM

Nov 2012
Yup, knew that would happen.

Leon's thirst for vengeance makes no sense. He literally never knew his mother, not one memory existed. It doesn't appear as if Herman raised him to be vengeful. His motivation should have been justice not revenge. He lacks the valor, duty, and honor of a knight. I don't feel sorry for him one bit.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Garo: Honoo no Kokuin Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2015

65 by macabongx »»
Nov 8, 2023 4:02 PM

Poll: » Garo: Honoo no Kokuin Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2015

204 by Inexplicable »»
Oct 4, 2022 3:50 PM

Poll: » Garo: Honoo no Kokuin Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2014

169 by Inexplicable »»
Oct 3, 2022 3:40 PM

» 2nd half is a lot better than first

Barry_Allen_14 - Aug 16, 2021

2 by Scythe97 »»
Sep 30, 2022 3:52 AM

Poll: » Garo: Honoo no Kokuin Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2015

89 by Creepyarea »»
Sep 17, 2022 1:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.