Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 14, 2015 8:14 AM

Jun 2013
Too much plot twist between mayu, didn't like the episode from 7 up to 11 but the ending was beautiful. think i am started to become attracted to little girls...might have become a loli-fan cuz of this anime lol

Feb 21, 2015 4:32 AM
May 2012
Really great ending and overall experience, with some slight hiccups here and there. I don't know about you guys but this gets a 10/10 from me. I guess I do enjoy these types of series. Following from the first season until the last episode of this season, I could say that this was a solid run.
Mar 14, 2015 6:35 AM

Sep 2014
Everything ended up pretty well in the end!

I can't say I enjoyed this season as much as the first. That moment in the first season when Yuzuki was trapped inside a card and became a LRIG, that really surprised me, it was a great (and very dark) twist. I felt there wasn't really any moments in this season that had a strong impact like that, at least for me.

KawaiiKato said:
That was Midoriko in the train with Hitoe?

Yes, I believe it was too.

KawaiiKato said:
Well that would mean Chiyori and Eldora or however she is spelled could reunite. I mean last I saw Midoriko was in season 1 flying towards the sky.

I'm curious as to what happened to Hanayo? Did she really disappear?

Hanayo was shown at the end of the episode (around 21:55):

Chiyori and Eldora were also shown not long after that:

Hope that clears it up for you! (:
Mirai, zura~!
Mar 21, 2015 10:26 PM

Jan 2013
I should stop looking at people disliking this series because I loved it. I consider enjoyment when rating an anime above all else, and I absolutely enjoyed both seasons. I'm not sure why it bothers everyone so much that WIXOSS wasn't explained. It didn't hinder the story, from my perspective at least.

I loved Tama the whole way, and the voice was great. Same for Ruuko, Yuzuki, the grandma, and Akira. Those were my favorites.

Man, speaking of Akira, I love the nasty, twisted voice when she's furious. I love the way she goes totally insane.

I love so much about this anime. Maybe that's why I'm not sure why people keep talking about plot holes. I didn't notice. I was too busy devouring both seasons within two days.
Mar 25, 2015 10:55 AM
Jul 2012
If they could explain why an ordinary (supposedly) human like Mayu can go and literally change the world drastically like such, this would be so much more fulfilling.
Mar 30, 2015 4:48 AM
Apr 2013
I went into this show with low expectations, but I can safely say they were blown out of the water. This is definitely one of the best series I've ever seen, and I'm so glad it ended on a good note. I feel that it worked for its happy ending, unlike Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero where it just half assed everything and tied it up with a neat little bow at the end that cheapened the entire experience.

I was teary-eyed seeing all the LRIGs as humans, especially Midoriko meeting Hitoe on the bus and Tama at the end, and I'm so happy for Akira and her happy yuri ending with Iona.

Extremely gripping, satisfying series and an easy 9/10. Extremely underrated show IMO, and the only thing keeping it from a 10 is the lack of explanation about Mayu's powers and why she was trapped in that room.
May 30, 2015 4:06 PM

Oct 2012
that was a surprisingly nice ending c:
I find it funny that they didn't show Yuki as a human when they showed Tama...
The ending song matched perfectly <3 anyone happen to know what the song name is?

7/10

Jun 6, 2015 6:02 AM
Mar 2013
Takei_Hisa said:
that was a surprisingly nice ending c:
I find it funny that they didn't show Yuki as a human when they showed Tama...

I think that's to tell us that Yuki is blatantly (that wish applied to Yuki too because she is originaly an LRIG) alive and with Ruko and her friends already. Because if Yuki wasn't found yet, Ruko would be looking for her as well, and the fact that Ruko is only looking for Tama and we see Tama back in her original form as a human, pretty much says she already found Yuki.
Jun 29, 2015 3:13 PM

Oct 2009
I regret the decision of not watching this series sooner. This show is beautiful in it's own way, and those soundtracks, damn, right to the feels. A play purpose is to entice its audience and provokes their mind and emotions, to opened them up to experience something different. To me, this show has brilliantly done it's job.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Jul 3, 2015 12:11 PM

Mar 2014
Wow what an ending. Now we look forward to the movie.
Sep 24, 2015 10:08 PM

Mar 2015
OMG OMG OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO YUKI??!?!?!?!?!

Tama x Ruko is the best couple T_T well Yuzuki and her twin too though...

Also Ruko's brother have no purpose at all being in this anime. Like seriously.

But what happened to YUKI!!! TwT

Also what happened to that Akira bitch? She can just walk away like that without getting killed? What is this????

I need da movie!

Oct 14, 2015 8:51 AM
Nov 2014
I'm glad it ended...the show literally went full retard in the second season. It's not funny, just bad. So bad.

The best character was the grandmother.
Oct 21, 2015 8:00 PM

May 2014
I think WIXOSS was very good. ATM it seems to be most often compared to Madoka Magica. It's a bit more lighthearted and not as edgy/grim, but I think the character interactions in WIXOSS were more immersive.

However, I preferred the ending of Selector Infected and Madoka Magica over Spread - Spread just didn't appear as climactic and became pretty predictable. It was still a good watch though.
DeicideVOct 21, 2015 8:15 PM
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Oct 22, 2015 2:22 AM
Jul 2018
And so this series comes to an end. I quite enjoyed, despite a plot holes and foreshadowing to things that never ended up happening.

I found the ending to be a cop out and rather predictable, but I loved these characters, so i'm glad they are getting their happening ending. (until Selector Destructed, at least)

Anyway, here we go with the ratings:

+Still loved the characters
+Still plenty of suffering and characters being psychologically tormented (which I actually think this series did better than Madoka)
+/-Happy ending
-A few plot holes (Mayu has powers why?. Ruko mother's was scared of her why?)
Final Rating: 9/10

Can't wait for the movie. As this post, there has been no information about the plot, and i'm super hyped for more info. February can't come soon enough!...or actually whenever the blu ray comes out in Japan and gets uploaded online. I don't think this series was popular enough to get US screenings for the movie.
Oct 24, 2015 1:21 PM
Mar 2010
Unexpected tears came out of my eyes at last episode.
Oct 26, 2015 1:53 AM

Aug 2013
I liked the episode. The season got better as it went on.

6/10
Nov 19, 2015 1:37 PM

Oct 2008
Darn... Really regret not following this series as it was coming out. But at least I made it in before the movie!

All in all, excellent series. I really loved how, as confusing as their logic and system was, it held up spectacularly to scrutiny and made for some great plot points. For instance, how the LRIG would change appearance each time a new Eternal Girl was born.

The thing that I liked the most about this series was the entire plot thread with Mayu. I mean, damn! That entire storyline is something right out of a Japanese horror movie classic! Excellent stuff with the spirit of a dead girl spreading her curses into the world. If anything, the ending resolution was more akin to a horror movie one than Madoka. Extremely satisfying. Actually, I'm not even sure if comparing this series to Madoka is a fair comparison at all at this point in time.

The only criticism that I have is the lack of focus on the actual card game. If anything, I'm more surprised that the anime wasn't pushing the card game aspect more than it did, considering it's partly a commercial for the card game. More focus on the mechanics and the flow of the battle would have definitely upped the tension and gotten us invested in the struggle a little more.

All in all, I guess it succeeded in its advertising because it's gotten me to check it out. Heck, I might even buy a deck featuring Eldora as she was by far my favorite LIRG - Satomi Arai for the win!!! Giving actual cards characterization is definitely something that more card game shows should consider doing.

Overall 8/10 from me - excellent, but not something I'd want to re-watch anytime soon.
Dec 16, 2015 6:46 PM
Oct 2009
The end was so cute. :3

But too sad that tama was not with other girl... :(
Dec 20, 2015 5:11 PM

Sep 2014
TaMAYUki

#logiks
The sun is a deadly laser
Jun 1, 2016 6:01 PM

Apr 2007
What a beautiful ending. I just wish we got a close look at Hanayo and Eldora as humans instead of quick far away glances :I

With how the first season was I really didn't expect things to improve so much. I'm glad I enjoyed it enough to continue, definitely worth it :) Even though they never explained how Mayu was able to create the selector battles.
Jun 30, 2016 9:28 AM
Jul 2018
Rain said:

Hanayo was shown at the end of the episode (around 21:55):

I think that those two girls with Hanayo are the girls that Yuzuki beat to make her wish come true. I remember because of their hair.
Also I believe I saw Piruluk getting on a bus too while Milulun go off at the back door of the bus.
Jun 30, 2016 2:22 PM

Apr 2015
That was great! So help me God if you let me down with the new season (series? Is it going to be a whole new canon?) J.C.Staff, you will be sorry.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Jul 4, 2016 5:14 AM
Jul 2016
Vindstot said:
I like how simple it was to get out of that room. Tama did it so easily because she chose to, unlike Mayu..

The girl created after Tama and Yuki became one was pretty cute. A bit weird that Ruko would call her Mayu too, but I guess that makes sense (TaMa + Yuki = Mayu indeed).

That bitchslap though! My favorite part of the episode! I hate Ulith but I gotta give her credit for it. That was hilarious! XD

Ruko guessed the color of the card right and Ulith gets raped and dissipated as a result. But if it really was a card without color, a transparent effect would've been a better way to show it instead of plain white.

Nice seeing everyone being back to normal. Too bad, I thought the grandma would play a big role in this. Maybe she did all along, and we just never noticed it.
Dat Tama at the end! :3

Decent finale, though it wasn't as good as I expected and was also rushed a bit.

I know this post is really old, but I'll toss in my two cents since the dubbed version just finished and I watched it.

White is not a color. It does not have a wavelength, it is the sum of all the colors; black is the same, but the lack of light. So transparent ≠ colorless. Something that's transparent can still have color. For instance, stained glass panes. They are transparent, so they filter all light except whatever color that comes through.
Jul 4, 2016 5:18 AM

Mar 2014
KnightYoshi said:
Vindstot said:
I like how simple it was to get out of that room. Tama did it so easily because she chose to, unlike Mayu..

The girl created after Tama and Yuki became one was pretty cute. A bit weird that Ruko would call her Mayu too, but I guess that makes sense (TaMa + Yuki = Mayu indeed).

That bitchslap though! My favorite part of the episode! I hate Ulith but I gotta give her credit for it. That was hilarious! XD

Ruko guessed the color of the card right and Ulith gets raped and dissipated as a result. But if it really was a card without color, a transparent effect would've been a better way to show it instead of plain white.

Nice seeing everyone being back to normal. Too bad, I thought the grandma would play a big role in this. Maybe she did all along, and we just never noticed it.
Dat Tama at the end! :3

Decent finale, though it wasn't as good as I expected and was also rushed a bit.

I know this post is really old, but I'll toss in my two cents since the dubbed version just finished and I watched it.

White is not a color. It does not have a wavelength, it is the sum of all the colors; black is the same, but the lack of light. So transparent ≠ colorless. Something that's transparent can still have color. For instance, stained glass panes. They are transparent, so they filter all light except whatever color that comes through.

What the, HELL! are you on about
Powered by yuri.
Needless to say, I finish all anime I start, no matter my initial opinion, no matter how bad it gets, I WILL FINISH IT!
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/zunderdog24
Jul 4, 2016 5:22 AM
Jul 2016
zunderdog24 said:
KnightYoshi said:

When Mayu asked what color the card is Ru said the card has no color. This guy said that could have been symbolized better as the card being transparent. I'm just pointing out how transparent does not correlate to colorless. - though white isn't necessarily colorless since it's all the colors, but it does not have it's own wavelength like colors.
Jul 4, 2016 5:39 AM

Mar 2014
KnightYoshi said:
zunderdog24 said:

When Mayu asked what color the card is Ru said the card has no color. This guy said that could have been symbolized better as the card being transparent. I'm just pointing out how transparent does not correlate to colorless. - though white isn't necessarily colorless since it's all the colors, but it does not have it's own wavelength like colors.

Excuse me, but this forum is for an anime based on talking cards that fight. I don't think the creator cares how colours work in our universe.
Powered by yuri.
Needless to say, I finish all anime I start, no matter my initial opinion, no matter how bad it gets, I WILL FINISH IT!
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/zunderdog24
Jul 4, 2016 5:44 AM
Jul 2016
zunderdog24 said:
KnightYoshi said:

Excuse me, but this forum is for an anime based on talking cards that fight. I don't think the creator cares how colours work in our universe.
zunderdog24 said:
KnightYoshi said:

zunderdog24 said:
KnightYoshi said:

zunderdog24 said:
KnightYoshi said:

You're excused. I'm discussing the anime and why what he mentioned isn't appropriate for what they did. Carry on and enjoy your day. Being butt hurt over something that doesn't affect you isn't good.
Jul 4, 2016 5:54 AM

Mar 2014
KnightYoshi said:
zunderdog24 said:

You're excused. I'm discussing the anime and why what he mentioned isn't appropriate for what they did. Carry on and enjoy your day. Being butt hurt over something that doesn't affect you isn't good.

Oh, HES MAD, SO MAD HE QUOTED ME FOUR TIMES