Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Dec 31, 2014 8:05 PM

Jun 2013
I usually avoid shows like this cause they lack adventure and revolves around one topic/purpose. Nonetheless, it was enjoyable enough to watch and the characters were quite interesting. I really liked Seiya's character but Isuzu was okay; felt like they were a little too serious and formal throughout the series. It wasn't that funny and romance was hardly there. Overall 7/10
Jan 2, 2015 11:19 AM

Oct 2009
Yay! This was really nice, especially really well done with Latifa's scene. It was pretty emotional and sweet!

Loved Kaine X Sento moment as well.
Jan 3, 2015 4:09 AM

Sep 2013
This anime is so damn optimistic but I love it.
Jan 4, 2015 3:35 PM

May 2012
Great they made it and well I do wonder what the last episode will offer us!!
Jan 5, 2015 8:30 AM
May 2012
Damn right, baby!! You enjoyed the time you spent there, so don't leave them!!
This episode was convenient as hell, but that's what makes it full of win :D
Those 3 weird ass kids for the win ahahaha. I like how they sound enthusiastic at the end with the "Show and Tell: Attractions" now.
Well, let's watch the last episode~
Jan 6, 2015 8:33 AM

May 2013
Well I really enjoyed it. Kanie you had such a great time with amaburi so that's the right choice! Really was surprised to see those 3 kids again charging into Sento to save the day!
And that last part with Latifa damn ninjas suddenly chopped onions, but what's puzzling is that where's the wizard and how did that tree saved Latifa's memories? was it permanent or only once? I really am hoping for a season two but I doubt it.
Tch.
Jan 8, 2015 7:35 PM

Dec 2009
Deus ex Machina to the rescue! They reached the goal and Latifa kept her memories. All in all a great end to the series, but it looks like there is one more episode.
Jan 10, 2015 12:26 AM

Aug 2013
Tres bien ! That was a such a beautiful and touching scene.
The despair and then hope.. those 3 elementary kids diving onto Sento hahaha.
Gosh Latifa crying her heart out.. Kanie-kun and Isuzu too.. they're all acting out of character lol.
Again I can't get over that heartbreaking scene with Latifa bidding farewell. *sobs*
So much emotions swelling in this episode.
Jan 12, 2015 1:13 PM

Jan 2008
y123y said:
Or maybe its gonna focus more on the wizard (whos the real tragic person in the anime, not the princess) and him being able to find inner peace.

Hey, idiot
Jan 16, 2015 10:07 AM

Sep 2014
Dammit I actually cried a bit at Latifa's part.
Kanie thanking everyone was really nice xD, wish he'd confess to Sento.
Really didn't expect those kids to save the day, poor Sento though ^^.
This would've been a great ending, but I don't mind another episode c:.
5/5
Feb 7, 2015 10:34 PM

Nov 2009
It was bloody hilarious when those kids saved the park, I didnt expect that at all haha. Kanie X Sento is the best ship ever.
Feb 10, 2015 7:25 AM

Jul 2013
Man, that was emotional....

I love Latifa VA.

Everything tied so neatly at the end, going full circle with the visitor count.

Have to see last episode.
Feb 21, 2015 2:45 PM

Oct 2012
Great episode! Felt like ending! This show really got a lot better in its second half, to the point I enjoyed it a lot more than before.
Feb 26, 2015 9:12 PM

Oct 2012
Lol those crazy kids xD

Well that's definitely really felt like a last episode
Welcome to Amaburi!! xD
"Signature removed"
Apr 22, 2015 2:48 AM

Dec 2010
Great ending..kanie has feelings for sento its quite clear..sento is quite easily my fav girl of this seriesp(she is so beautiful)..overall 9.4/10.
Mim
May 12, 2015 6:21 PM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
I really like the idea that the park will be besides a mall. Reminds me of the Mall of Americas. Anyways, this series could've ended many ways, but it makes sense that Latifa retained her memories due to the series heavily being relied on magic. So I'm neither impressed nor disappointed. Overall, it was a fun watch. I'm a little happy they withheld on telling viewers about the curse story sooner since it tied things together nicely towards the end and would've been easy to see coming from earlier episodes. I only realized it up until Kanie made an effort in talking to the wizard mere minutes before the reveal. The best parts about this episode were Tiramie with the whole cheating story on the husbands/wives and the kids storming in on Isuzu to increase the customer count. That was incredibly funny. Props to the animators who worked on those scenes.

My biggest disappointment with this series is the romance aspects as they feel unexplored and very minor. Feels like it would've been better had it not been there.
"There is nothing outside of yourself that enables you to get better. Everything is within. Seek nothing outside of yourself." ⛩️

May 19, 2015 7:23 AM

Jan 2014
I always forget to mention the doguu, Shakkoumon and Codain.
May 20, 2015 6:34 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was amazing! So emotional, but it ended happily :D
500,003 visitors, hell yeah!!
Jun 16, 2015 4:20 PM
Feb 2015
YESSS THEY MADE IT. Nice thinking of having the three little monsters to be the last ones to make it to the gate!!! Lmao
I almost tested a bit (;

Man I had a feeling that guy was the wizard.... But the princess didn't lose her memories!!! Glad he stayed too. I wonder what episode 13 is gonna be about.
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Dec 11, 2015 2:00 AM

Jul 2013
This sure feels like the end already.. and I feel... happy. Goddamn who would've thought that those 3 brats were the ones who will save them. And that tree that kept Latifa's memories. I just feel so satisfied.
Jan 5, 2016 10:36 PM
Jan 2016
I NEED HELP WITH THIS EPISODE! What is the song that plays during the blooming tree scene??? It also played in the first or second episode. It has violins in it unlike most if not all the other songs.I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING!
Jan 8, 2016 5:06 PM

Nov 2012
Only after all this time I finally managed to find time to watch this brilliant anime. One of my KyoAni favorite.

-0-

PhinalPhantasy said:
I NEED HELP WITH THIS EPISODE! What is the song that plays during the blooming tree scene??? It also played in the first or second episode. It has violins in it unlike most if not all the other songs.I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING!

Amagi Brilliant Park OST 26. 切なる願い
Rifaz89Jan 8, 2016 5:10 PM
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Jan 19, 2016 6:42 AM

Jan 2012
mini titan kids are creepy .

Jan 25, 2016 10:58 AM

Sep 2014
Yeah! They made it!

So many feels at the end... ;_;

I'm glad Kanie-kun returned. S2 when?
Feb 18, 2016 5:39 PM

Dec 2013
The ending was really fun lol. I actually don't like Tiramie, but after what he did (calling the women and said to their husband that they are cheating), he quite impressed me haha and those three kids end up helping them, poor Sento! I enjoyed this series tho

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

May 14, 2016 4:52 AM

Oct 2010
That was awesome. The scene where all of them are waiting for people to come to the park was so nicely done and really touching. The emotional scene with Latifa made me shed a tear but it all ended well thankfully. Aww, really wanted Sento to hook up with Seiya but I guess that's for another time. Great and enjoyable anime overall.
May 16, 2016 7:46 AM

Apr 2015
They made with woop woop. Thanks to those children who chocked Sento XD. Luckily the princess survived.
Jun 20, 2016 4:37 PM
Apr 2013
God, that ending was great. Amazing "end" to the series.

Latifa was able to overcome the curse, but they never caught the wizard. Does that mean there's more to come? ;^)

Kanie really has changed over the course of the story as well, narcissistic and always having a bored look on his face to actually smiling but still keeping his narcissistic qualities. ATLEAST THERE WAS CHANGE.

All of the cast members are amazing as well, their voices and personalities felt comfortable for each of their appearances and each had a variety of personalities. The humor produced was funny as hell too, really going to miss it.

Sucks to see this is the end of the main story, hopefully there'll be a next season and that EP 13 has something in store, assuming it's not a true OVA.

11/10 though, really hope for a season 2. WOOO

GOD DAMN IT THOUGH, KANIE. WHY'D YOU LET YOUR NARCISSISTIC SIDE GET THE BETTER OF YOU WITH SENTO? COME ON, YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN A KISS AND A GIRLFRIEND. ASOPDSPJDASOPJDdas
Jun 30, 2016 1:29 PM

Dec 2015
OMG! I never thought those 3 kids would be the ones to save the park, lol I was laughing so much when they catapulted themselves towards Sento. That blonde guy was the wizard eh, I'm glad that at least the princess' memories remained.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 21, 2016 6:31 AM

Oct 2014
They did it! Sort of predictable but still.
Jul 25, 2016 7:42 AM

Dec 2010
Yes! Glad Kanie's schoolmates showed up in the end.
Aug 11, 2016 7:52 PM

Aug 2012
-Kinda sucks that their kingdom's longevity is dependent on a man-made machine
-Jaw is so adorable
-The hell is Seiya talking about like 252 people is too much
-What even is that creepy stone statue thing anyway
-Turns out even Tiramie can be good for something
-Oh hey it's that weird kid from the OP and from when Moffle knocked that guy out
-Wait, the elementals are human?
-Does it not count if the staff members walk through the gates or something? How does the machine know?
-Something tells me those creepy kids assault Isuzu for the 500k
-Yeah, of course that happened, but I didn't recognize them passing by planet guy (Future?) and Jaw earlier in the episode without their helmets.
-Quite a literal thanks there
-Blondie in a suit seemed really sketchy but I didn't expect him to be the wizard of legend
-For once KyoAni put a lot of detail into a significant scene rather than some random background event
-I liked it better when she lied about being okay with the memory wipe
-Still don't like this plotline
-Kinda interesting how the scene of Seiya biking home was pretty much the visual polar opposite of the comparable scene in the OP
-Well yeah I can kinda see why Seiya coming back was necessary for the park, but it totally trivializes my previous observation

Visitor issue was resolved pretty decently, since the march of the visitors was pretty much a walk down Amagi memory lane, and the scene of the last visitors walking through the gate was a gag from some of the previous episodes. Pretty fitting end to the main conflict in a show as absurd as this one.

Memory loss plotline was another story, since it was resolved with a last-minute explanation that had no foreshadowing. The plotline itself was also pretty last-minute so I guess it was fitting. However, this didn't have nearly enough impact that I thought it would from how much importance was given to it in-universe.

TL;DR First half was decent overall, second half was mostly disappointing.
Aug 18, 2016 9:41 PM

Oct 2014
Somewhat cliched end with the curse and all but anything else wouldn't suit the atmosphere of this show.

Since ep 13 is most likely an OVA,

8/10, thoroughly enjoyed.
Sep 30, 2016 2:05 AM

Feb 2015
Great final episode, basically a perfect ending :D ...But this isn't the last episode??...
Oct 18, 2016 3:36 PM

Nov 2015

 Very very good episode for a show of this style and tone.
 It got suspense, drama, feels, action, joy!
 It had a good balance of all these emotions and I think it is a great semi-closure for the story as I had been -so far- told. Altho, we still have 2 more episodes.

 Really hard not to smile while watching this anime. It's not a masterpiece but oh man, it does give you joy jaja.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 While I do agree there were clichés and out of nowhere explanations like the tree, I do accept them since the objective of this show is not to be intellectual, straight lined, logical, serious, but funny, a constant gag, joy and of course to give some texture, some background plot, world building, some feels, and unfulfilled romantic relationships.

 And yeah, Seiya will most likely end up with Isuzu because 1) The MC ends up with main girl cliché 2) He's into her and so is she 3) There is no real competition over Seiya's heart. So guys, rest easy jaja.
HumbertoZeroOct 18, 2016 3:55 PM
Dec 19, 2016 11:39 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012

I didnt expected these little assholes would save the day. A preditable outcome but I was surprised with how it took place.
The story of the princess being able to retain her memories was never fully explained.

That Sento x Kanie near the end was rather amusing.
Jan 17, 2017 12:19 AM

Sep 2013
I was getting a bit choked up when they were waiting the last few minutes until midnight. Dang feels....I'm too old for this dad-gummit!!!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Feb 15, 2017 10:16 AM

Apr 2013
I have to admit, I shed one or two manly tears this episode. Great one, best so far. Good comedy, good drama and a great conclusion. Now what could the last episode be about though?
Mar 13, 2017 12:04 PM
Jan 2017
This episode seriously brought my rating up from a 7 to an 8 alone. What a great episode.
Jun 20, 2017 4:24 PM

Nov 2016
Beautiful episode, felt like the last one, tho.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 20, 2017 2:00 AM

Jun 2013
I doubt the curse was actually lifted. It seems more like the effect was just temporarily suppressed for one more year. So obviously the continued success of the park would be a good thing, but a long term solution would still be finding a way to lift the curse permanently.
Nov 6, 2017 1:27 AM

Dec 2012
WTF! Why do my waifu's have to go on the street and beg?
Ashe. Why they got you begging?
LMAo at dude cleaning the megane.
Muse so cute calling her obaachan.
Salama so cute texting.
Sylphy oppai.
LMAO at Dornell. That's actually smart.
Call Terano. I want to see her again. Hold up. When did you get her number?
Takami.
Who is that fine woman on the right?
Takami really got a booty.
Sylphy oppai.
LMAO at what Tiramie did.
lol at the kid.
lol at doujin circle.
Terano came.
Tiramie got fucked up.
Those assholes are the real MVP's!
50 Cento was sacrificed for our sins.
I want Muse to jump on my back. Muse side oppai.
I see that thick mermaid booty.
Mermaid oppai's. SUGOI!
Moll Mart. lol
Kibou. Zetsubou. Is this Dan...
He was the wizard.
Oh, Moffle. He won't let go.
Dat hug.
She remembers.
Muse looking so fine.
Saint Seiya is back to lead them to prosperity.
Youkoso...Amagi Brillianto Parku! Roll credits!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 31, 2018 5:33 AM

Sep 2017
Great final episode to wrap up the story, assume a comedy standalone ep next. Don't think we'll be getting a second season at this point, so just have to forget about the wizard, and any Kanie x Sento confirmation. Very entertaining overall 8/10
Apr 25, 2018 7:09 PM

Apr 2018
I honestly don't understand why people actually enjoyed this anime.
I found it very mediocre all of the way through, filled with common tropes and clichés.
The drama in this anime I found was inferior to the other drama anime that I've watched.
At least this anime had some unique comedic moments.
Aug 21, 2018 12:34 PM

May 2016
That ending was incredibly good.
Sep 24, 2018 3:20 AM

Feb 2018
even though they reached the amount visitors kyo ani manages to make me cry yet again lol
rip me

;_;
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 10, 2019 9:24 PM

Aug 2017
Thank God that reached 500,000. I like the explanation of why Latifa still have her memories. It seems that the blond guy is the wizard!

1 episode more but this feels like the final ep lmao.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 5, 2019 3:04 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, really nice finale to the main plot(since the last episode is more like a filler-ish than a proper finale)!

Lots of emotions this episode from the very start! Seeing the staff working at their hardest to meet the requirements of the large crowd flooding in was a very nice treat. Got to say though, things sure looked tough, Tiramie’s part clearly emphasised on that bit exceedingly well. Even the football match progressed along steadily, but the real catch of the second half of the episode was the optimistic calculations brining about a lack of customers trouble. Moffle standing up to the task there was very commendable and it was pleasing to see the others follow too instantaneously. Sadly, that wasn’t enough however as we were left glued to the screen until the very end of the time limit. Damn, good thing Terano, Kanae and their friends appeared then, I was sure they were just Characters meant for that one hilarious episode somewhere in between but it was nice to see more relevance for them, and xD those wild kids! Talk about anticlimactic xD, Sento tapping out there yet again was hilarious to watch! Never have I seen such wild kids in my life and their extreme facial expression is just menacing as all hell. Soundtrack during the more tense moments of the episode was glorious, great way to accompany and enhance the overflowing emotions! Lol @ Tiramie’s way of attracting people though, he really did go all out there xD, and I knew Sylphy was a prodigy! Even during the episode when the castle went battle mode and they’d to stop it from inside, Sylphy was the only one who showed no obvious signs of a weakness so it was only natural that she’d save the day too. Good thing I guessed it right! Anyway, the final part dealing with Latifa’s curse impeding part, was another job well done! Moffle’s pain was very heartrending to watch, he’s already gone through this over a decade damn! And dat hug, Kanie really was out of options there, wasn’t he? Latifa retaining her memories and physical condition, however, because of the happiness resonating from the cast and the guests alike was very nice but a little underwhelming for me sadly. That aside, the employee from the Amagi Development turning out to be the wizard who cursed Latifa in the first place was sure surprising but honestly a bit more on that would’ve been much more gratifying, I suppose. More importantly, Kanie’s back to the job! He really looks much happier this way, good to see his almost immediate return and that final shot from the Op! Great finale!

By the way, those final few seconds before the ED shows that the visit count has restated so I’m assuming it’s just that the decimation of the park has been withheld and will eventually take place if they fail to meet that requirement. Damn, that sound rough to be honest. I wonder if it’s the same case with Latifa’s curse though.
_MushiRock11_Feb 5, 2019 5:05 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Feb 8, 2019 5:22 PM

Feb 2012
I was thinking that multiple staff should order more takeaway than just the pizza.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jun 24, 2019 1:09 AM
Oct 2018
i wonder that sento confessed her feeling to kanie :3
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» So uh, Is it over?

DtSuteru - Dec 26, 2014

18 by Alex4814 »»
Mar 8, 2:59 AM

» Does it have Romance

rishamr - Feb 28

11 by -Ketsueki »»
Feb 29, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2014

364 by DebiPS »»
Feb 16, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2014

187 by DebiPS »»
Feb 12, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2014

227 by DebiPS »»
Feb 11, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.